Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers (68770 Views)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) / (pastor Anita Oyakhilome “Birthday Celebration” or Goddess Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 08, 2014
As a former member of CE who has gone through foundation school, a serious BLW worker while in school, also baptised in CE and held senior positions in my satellite church here are some truths I experienced there:

Right from inception, as a satellite church pastor if you are single you MUST ONLY marry another satellite church pastor or a Senior church worker working full time in the church office of the state headquarters branch and the marriage must be approved by State pastor.
once you are a married pastor of a satellite church in CE then your other half MUST pastor another satellite church. It is very rare to see husband and wife pastors worshipping in same church. Including all CEC members they are separated from their other half by countries.

Years ago my pastor told me that different pastors in CE have been coming to marry Sinach but pastor Chris refused he stated then that Chris was holding her back from marrying. i was shocked he finally accepted. Though I must admit it's not only her incl. males all those who work closely with him. if they want to marry it's very difficult for him to accept. I love Sinach so much and am not saying they did anything o.
I have been in front of white house inside the compound it's a parking lot were LCC 3 (CE headquarter)workers park there cars. Female workers as well as male go there but you must be personally close to Chris to have that access.

I personally saw many unbelievable deceit happening in healing school that you will never know while watching on TV. so I left

To an extent I believe a lot been written here about Anita's story and I feel so sorry for her. My pastor told me she is the door to all international churches. Lastly no satellite church pastor is paid a dime apart from state pastors and church workers. All monies go to Lagos.

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by PastorKun(m): 7:56am On Sep 08, 2014
1 Timothy 3:1-7

Here is a trustworthy saying: Whoever aspires to be an overseer desires a noble task. 2 Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3 not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. 4 He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him, and he must do so in a manner worthy of full[a] respect. 5 (If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God’s church?) 6 He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil. 7 He must also have a good reputation with outsiders, so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the devil’s trap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by PastorAji(m): 8:09am On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Bobby4090: 8:12am On Sep 08, 2014
researchQ: As a former member of CE who has gone through foundation school, a serious BLW worker while in school, also baptised in CE and held senior positions in my satellite church here are some truths I experienced there:
Right from inception, as a satellite church pastor if you are single you MUST ONLY marry another satellite church pastor or a Senior church worker working full time in the church office of the state headquarters branch and the marriage must be approved by State pastor.
once you are a married pastor of a satellite church in CE then your other half MUST pastor another satellite church. It is very rare to see husband and wife pastors worshipping in same church. Incl.all CEC members they are separated from their other half by countries.
Years ago my pastor told me that different pastors in CE have been coming to marry Sinach but pastor Chris refused he stated then that Chris was holding her back from marrying. i was shocked he finally accepted. Though I must admit it's not only her incl. males all those who work closely with him. if they want to marry it's very difficult for him to accept. I love Sinach so much and am not saying they did anything o.
I have been in front of white house inside the compound it's a parking lot were LCC 3 (CE headquarter)workers park there cars. Female workers as well as male go there but you must be personally close to Chris to have that access.
I personally saw many unbelievable deceit happening in healing school that you will never know while watching on TV. so I left
To an extent I believe a lot been written here about Anita's story and I feel so sorry for her. My pastor told me she is the door to all international churches. Lastly no satellite church pastor is paid a dime apart from state pastors and church workers. All monies go to Lagos.

I used to think it was Sinach that didnt want to marry, iam suprised to learn that its pastor chris that was holding her back then. why? whatever it is, its all those single girls that surround him and live with him in the so called "white house" that are responsible for all this divorce mess. they are irresponsible and home breakers. Sometimes i wonder if its a church or a club they are running. Why should a man keep his family abroad for 16 years and is comfortably living with "church girls" while his wife and kids are going through emotional pains.

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by jideomowunmi(f): 8:22am On Sep 08, 2014
If u were ever a christian at all..u will know wen to keep quiet about some issues..i am not a christ embassy member right...buh I think there are some situations dat are out of our league...be very careful wit words...
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Tunagee(m): 8:23am On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs: Er

Then you must be a fool as you should follow God not pastore Chris
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 08, 2014
lanrefront1:

Accusing her of carnality for needing him? This errant nonsense. Is for only the purpose of sex that the wife will need her husband around? What of companionship the sort that only a man can give a woman and a woman can give a man. Even if Anita girlfriends they will have their own husbands that they need to attend to.

Then let's not view herself, a man would now and then crave female companionship (not necessarily for sex, though it's part of it). It's so apparent Pastor Chris has no use for his wife other than for him to appear as man of God who is married.

For him to have absolutely no need of his wife in this manner can only mean he is getting that companionship from somewhere else. Don't care what anyone says, that can only be the truth, even though there maybe no proof.

Then with all that has been raging on in their past two weeks, I hope the various ladies or assistants who they are residing in the white house have talked to their legs and vacate their place. Do they really need to be told?

if they have not........then I'm speechless

Now it's "immature" thank God the people who can discern are seeing it clearly

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Bobby4090: 10:38am On Sep 08, 2014
Mintayo: Pastor Chris is surrounded by demons disquised as ladies who arre sent to destroy his family and ministry!
He should wake up!

People like Sinach that travels with him every day and sleeps in the same hotel and house with him are No. 1. No wonder pastor chris insults his wife infront of those bastards- 'She feels humiliated by the way he treats her in the presence of his close female staff members'
May God have mercy on them.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Sweetlemon(f): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2014
Seun:
In your mind you have contributed to the discussion. You have shown that you are smarter (or more arrogant) than the rest of us. Clap clap!

bukatyne:
You believe all men cheat?
That's strange
And there is truly something called self control

Lol!

Look here you guys, what I mean by he's a man is that there is a limit to where a flesh and blood man can go before he looses it. I understand the couple live in different continents. Coupled with all the issues they might have have all this while, it will be a miracle if he didn't 'release some tension' at some point! Stop living in denial. We all humans and bound to err when things get too much for us.

Not condemning anyone because I don't know why what, how, or where things went wrong. Like I said, call me back when we can answer the who? what? why? where? questions. The bottom line of my post is this: mind your own damn business!

Lol @ the people who liked Seun's comment. Are y'all scared of my "arrogance" grin
orisirisi!
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by jasmine21(f): 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs: Er
Now with this ur picture its funny... Should you be a follower of Pastor Chris or a follower of the word of God?

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by onoshenry(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
Two fake Port Harcourt "big babes" (see full picture after the cut) were recently stripped n*ked and molested by guys for allegedly stealing clothes from a popular boutique in Port Harcourt. All in a bid to "meet up" with the fake social status they have carved out for themselves. See what their desperation have turned them into. Foolish girls! How sad! See the full uncensored photos after the cut... - See more at: http://naija-gist..com/2014/09/photos-port-harcourt-big-babes-strip.html#sthash.cLXpry7S.dpuf
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by pseudonomer: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
Bobby4090: The exact facts of the Oyakhilome's divorce case have been stated below. It shows that though Pastor Anita didn't use the word 'adultery', she says her husband keeps 'inappropriate relationships with female members of the church' and that his husband also humiliates her whenever these females are around- 'She feels humiliated by the way he treats her in the presence of his close female staff members'. Facts have emerged at the weekend that the ground on which Pastor Anita Oyakhilome is seeking to divorce her husband, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, the President of Believers’ Love World Inc., popularly known as Christ Embassy, is not adultery but on behaviours that suggest that she cannot ‘reasonably be expected’ to live with him.

There had been media reports that Anita decided to divorce Pastor Chris based on allegations of ‘adultery’ and ‘unreasonable behaviours’ but a copy of the court papers for the divorce process filed at the Principal Registry of the Family Division (PRFD) of the High Court of Justice in possession of THISDAY, revealed that she applied for “divorce on the ground that the marriage has broken down irretrievably.”
In her statement of case in support of petition at PRFD with number FD14001650, Pastor Anita however, accused her husband of having inappropriate relationship with some of his female staff members.

According to the statement, “the wife has discussed with the husband his appropriate relationship with some of his female staff members. She has explained that this has given her cause for concern. The husband has minimised her worries and taken no step to alleviate her grievances.”

In fact, the statement indicated no allegation of adultery as there was no co-respondent to the petition and no names were mentioned.
Dictionary.com defines adultery as “voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and a person who is not their spouse.”
The statement reads in part: “The wife submits that her marriage to the husband has irretrievably broken down and there is no hope of reconciliation. The wife will submit that it is the husband’s unreasonable behaviours which have led to this.

“The husband and the wife are both Pastors. The husband undertakes his work, in the main, in South Africa and Nigeria. The wife lives in the United Kingdom. The wife will say that they have lived separately for 16 years and over this time have drifted apart. The wife has come to realise that the husband will only visit the UK for annual church programmes that he holds rather than to be with this wife. The wife feels that he has been unavailable as a father to their children during their developing years.

“The wife feels that their marriage suffered under the pressure of their work. They would rarely spend time together due to the husband unavailability. Special occasions such as Christmas, Birthdays and family occasions and anniversaries past them by and their rarely spent any time together as a family as the husband was more devoted to his work than he was to them.

“The wife feels that she has been used to portray and enhance the husband’s image as a family man when the reality is that there is no existing relationship between them. She feels that she has been present for official functions simply for his convenience. On occasions she has been copied into his travel itinerary which has been given to him by his staff on a need to know basis.
“The wife has tried to discuss her concerns with the husband. He claims that she is carnal and he is insensitive to her feelings and her needs.”

“As a result of the husband’s attitude to their marriage, the wife will say that he is virtually not recognised as a married man in the ministry. His teachings and beliefs on marriage is that the husband is a master and a controller and the wife will say that his concept of biblical; submission is so extreme that it is impossible for her to meet his expectations. She feels humiliated by the way he treats her in the presence of his close female staff members and she feels that she has been taken for granted which has become unbearably stressful for her.

“The wife will say that the relationship with the husband is non-existent to the point that his itinerary which was announced publicly at the beginning of the year had no provision for time with his family. His staff members who travel with him organise both his personal and professional life without any input from her. The wife will say that she is treated with disregard almost like akin to an intruder.
“The wife feels that she has been mentally, physically and emotionally deprived of the experience of a marital relationship. She feels that the husband has persistently judged her and his communication with her has been unduly harsh. The wife knows that he was hard to please and has been extremely critical.
“The wife reserves the right to expand on all of these particulars if the divorce petition is defended.”

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/adultery-not-anita-oyakhilome-s-ground-for-divorce-court-papers-show/188414/

This is the reason why Paul decided not to get married, in order to focus mainly on Work of God.

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by cytellProperty: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=PastorKun]It's really a shame that Oyakhilome allowed his marriage to deteriorate to this level. As far back as four years ago it got leaked to the public that they were having marital issues. This is more than enough time to make amends but I guess Oyakhilome was more interested in building his personal empire and sampling the various women that flock around him than keeping his home intact. A ministry that would permanently keep you separated from your family is definitely not from God. Unfortunately Oyaks is too proud arrogant and conceited to admit his folly and retrace his steps. The only reasonable thing for him to do is to go a beg for his wife's forgiveness, reunite with his family and start living with them and get rid of his numerous female bed warmers. It is extremely unacceptable and totally disrespectful for a man to disregard his wife in the presence of other women.[/quote
You are a frustrated man and that is the reason you are envying him. You have not and cannot match his achievements and that's the reason you are bitter.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by jasmine21(f): 4:58am On Sep 09, 2014
aisha2:
A few years ago she actually moved down and made her intention known to stay he actually left the house for her after humiliating her in front if sinachi.

OMG! Terrible!! shocked
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 09, 2014
What kinda Pastor is this who leaves apart from his wife and children for 16 years running! This, really, is the issue!! This is what he needs to address!! His wife is just reacting to neglect and apparent abandonment by her husband - fix that and he is largely"home and dry"!!! Women are created to be reactive - they are reactors. A woman reacts to the acts of her husband!!! Indeed true that many in that day will be shut out of heaven by God notwithstanding their pleas that they did mighty works in the name of Jesus!! (Lk.13:24-30.). He is advised to let someone else run the church for now while he embarks on a spiritual retreat to try and salvage what remains of his marriage and family than harassing the press who are paid to keep making sellable news out of the situation! The Bible is clear -" HUSBAND of one wife..." (1 Tim.3:1-7.) - this suggests that the home comes before ministry - very basic - elementary!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Lilimax(f): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
jideomowunmi: If u were ever a christian at all..u will know wen to keep quiet about some issues..i am not a christ embassy member right...buh I think there are some situations dat are out of our league...be very careful wit words...
So true!
Can't understand why people kept on researching into Pastor Chris and Anita's saga? undecided
Enough have been said about this issue.

Order!

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by chukwuwike2ny(m): 8:59am On Sep 10, 2014
Bobby4090: The question however is, whats the difference between a married man keeping inappropriate relationship with girls and extra marital runs and adultery? Aren't these a matter of semantics and legal choice of words. Just like saying having a carnal knowledge of someone and sleeping with the person or saying six instead of half a dozen. These days, Its a general term used by Lawyers in divorce cases. Legally speaking you don't see words like Adultery, fornication, immorality etc in such cases. What Lawyers use are words like inappropriate relationships, extra marital affairs, carnal knowledge, etc.
2 spirits...d spirit of God and that of d devil, no in-between...ask urself, if u're wishing that all of these are true, why?what do u stand to gain? U'll b happy that at last a Man of God is going down?(He's not for d part of the just is as a shining light that shine brighter and brighter unto a perfect day) The devil too is very happy and its just so sad that even christians shares same side with him...the man has prioritized Gods work more than everything else in his life, do u think he'll not love to sleep and wakeup everyday with his family in UK? This is not about the man of god but u! Test d spirit in u... Don't wish its true! ask urself, what if its not?
U know so many bad things about someone, do u know any good about thesame? the body of christ is 1 and d spirit that seeks to tear it apart is d antichrist, don't let urself be used...God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by donnie(m): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2014
Watch as Pastor Chris put the tabloids in their place - Youtube

https://www.nairaland.com/1895960/watch-pastor-chris-comment-man
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by BERNIMOORE: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2014
PastorKun: 1 Timothy 3:1-7

Here is a trustworthy saying: Whoever aspires to be an overseer desires a noble task. 2 Now the overseer is to be above reproach, [size=14pt]faithful to his wife[/size], temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3 not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. 4 He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him, and he must do so in a manner worthy of full[a] respect. 5 [size=14pt](If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God’s church?[/size]) 6 He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil. 7 He must also have a good reputation with outsiders, so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the devil’s trap.

bolded above needs good meditation

donnie
Watch as Pastor Chris put the tabloids in their place

oga, you do mean that pastor chris is above the bible? 1 Timothy 3:1-7

its very funny this days that people believe pastors but disbelieve the bible, na real wah!

2 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by BERNIMOORE: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2014
chukwuwike2ny: 2 spirits...d spirit of God and that of d devil, no in-between...ask urself, if u're wishing that all of these are true, why?what do u stand to gain? U'll b happy that at last a Man of God is going down?(He's not for d part of the just is as a shining light that shine brighter and brighter unto a perfect day) The devil too is very happy and its just so sad that even christians shares same side with him...the man has prioritized Gods work more than everything else in his life, do u think he'll not love to sleep and wakeup everyday with his family in UK? This is not about the man of god but u! Test d spirit in u... Don't wish its true! ask urself, what if its not?
U know so many bad things about someone, do u know any good about thesame? the body of christ is 1 and d spirit that seeks to tear it apart is d antichrist, don't let urself be used...God bless us all

unfortunately you cannot allude your comment to any bible verse, let me help you with 'instruction that was a requirement of an oveerseer'

you have to aknowledge the fact that pastor chris did not take verse 4,5 and 7 of 1st timothy seriously, read it

Here is a trustworthy saying: Whoever aspires to be an overseer desires a noble task. 2 Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3 not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. 4 He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him, and he must do so in a manner worthy of full[a] respect. 5 (If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God’s church?) 6 He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil. [size=14pt]7 He must also have a good reputation with outsiders, so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the devil’s trap[/size].

so can you see that the 'spirit concept' you are talking about is no issue in this case at all?

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by chukwuwike2ny(m): 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
BERNIMOORE:

unfortunately you cannot allude your comment to any bible verse, let me help you with 'instruction that was a requirement of an oveerseer'

you have to aknowledge the fact that pastor chris did not take verse 4,5 and 7 of 1st timothy seriously, read it

Here is a trustworthy saying: Whoever aspires to be an overseer desires a noble task. 2 Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3 not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. 4 He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him, and he must do so in a manner worthy of full[a] respect. 5 (If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God’s church?) 6 He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil. [size=14pt]7 He must also have a good reputation with outsiders, so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the devil’s trap[/size].

so can you see that the 'spirit concept' you are talking about is no issue in this case at all?
since u know d bible so much, why not start something...all and every1 in d body of christ(church,christians) have bn commisioned to go into d world and preach d gospel and get more people into d kingdom... use d knowledge of d bible u have to accomplish d mandate...d truth is, no good thing can come out dis part u're treading! b wise! 1 thing I'm very sureof is that if God is not with him, there is no way he could have goting to where he is rightnow, doing all d things he's doin around d world and all d people that have been with him are all successful in their fields...take it or not Pastor Chris is a blessing to d body of christ!
....God is @work in me both to will and to do of his good pleasure!!!

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by aondokator: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=hungryboy]abeg tell dem
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by efficiencie(m): 12:08am On Oct 01, 2014
With all due respect to the 'great pastors' of Christ Embassy and the LORD God, marriage is a bond tied by God's immutable word and hence cannot be violated without grave spiritual implications.

Jesus taught life long unity in marriage irrespective of the stormy blasts that couples face.

Matthew 5:32
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

The implications of this verse is that the only EXCUSE for divorce is ADULTERY but whoever is divorced CANNOT RE-MARRY. Suggesting that for married persons you either remain married or get divorced and remain a single divorcee till death takes one of the partners!

Now as for 'mama' Anita, I'm sure she familiar with:

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Filling for a divorce no matter the cause is using a carnal tool for solving a spiritual problem.

If God hates divorce then satan and his hosts LOVE IT Malachai 2:16

'Mama' Anita musn't heed what satan loves rather she must ready herself, put on her armor and fight the good fight as said in:

Ephesians 6:13

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

'Mama' Anita fight for what belongs to you and don't give in to satan's tricks.

As for 'Papa' Chris, forget not that we are surrounded by a cloud of witnesses:

Hebrews 12:1

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us

We are being watch 'papa' don't let[b] THEM[/b] all down. Swallow your illusion of control and be not like 'Diotrephes' in 3 John 1:9-10

'Papa' beg your wife, reconcile and together fight the good fight of faith...and you two look like 'TWINS' and at one point i thought you two were SIBS!

Though i disagree with some of your teachings, 'papa' Chris, some of your teachings have inspired me...and I believe one day the miracle of: 1 Corinthians 13:9-10 will unite us all, as the Bride of Christ, fit for the King when he comes in the clouds with the Host of Angels to gather his Elect after the gory Tribulation.

May your marriage be restored 'papa' and 'mama' Oyakhilome.In Jesus' name.Amen.

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by edekoln: 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
The wind of truth is blowing across naija christianity and the anuses of the apostolic fowls, pastoral vultures, bishopric hawks and scamming doves are being exposed. He that has eyes let him see what the spirit of truth is revealing

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by edekoln: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
There is something I don't understand about pst chris and the word of God he preaches. Is God incosistent with his word? E.g bible says. "The righteousness of the perfect shall direct their way: but the wicked shall fall by his own wickedness.."prov. 11:5. Is the neglect of ones matrimonial home or probably bed for 16yrs, walking under the direction of righteousness? Or is this a classical example of wickedness? Isn't that neglect directing this divorce saga? Again, bible says, "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see God." Heb 12:14 Is the abadonment of his wife and her emotional needs, that long for whatever reason, consistent with the pursuit of peace and holiness? And yet he hears, receives revelations, and anointing to heal and do miracles, from God in spite of his wilful abadonment of his filial and marital responsibilities? It beats my imagination how family neglect equates peace, holiness and righteousnes when the bible says a man who can't take care of his family is worst than an infidel. Can a proud and conceited infidel heal the sick and do the miracles pastor chris claims he does? " Finally, bible says, All unrighteousnes is sin..." 1jn 5:17. In spite of the fact that pst chris once said masturbation is not a sin (he implied it's righteuosness considering the definition of sin from the above scripture), I strongly believe masturbation, tattooing, male hair perming as well as family abadonment are expressions of unrighteouness in the light of the above scripture and therefore sin. Those 4 behaviours can only be one thing: sin, unless you want to see them as righteous acts, which I,m sure no child of God would see as such. There is nowhere in the bible God had used or empowered any unrepentant sinner to manifest his holiness and righteousness thru the power of healing and miracles and wealth. This is the incosistency I fail to reconcile about God's word with the word pst chris preaches and lives by!
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by deborah777(f): 6:14am On May 05, 2015
As a former member of CE who has gone through foundation school, a serious BLW worker while in school, also baptised in CE and held senior positions in my satellite church here are some truths I experienced there:

once you are a married pastor of a satellite church in CE then your other half MUST pastor another satellite church. It is very rare to see husband and wife pastors worshipping in same church. Including all CEC members they are separated from their other half by countries.

This is the rules in ce i do not understand. Why wife and husband should worship in different churches It is weird.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by deborah777(f): 6:21am On May 05, 2015
Fit2Rule:

I'm still thinking there are more dirty things she's keeping
Thanks for pointing it out. I am already expecting her biography or diary to read that will opens all the secrets.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by MuttleyLaff: 6:29am On May 05, 2015
deborah777:
This is the rules in ce i do not understand.
Why wife and husband should worship in different churches?
It is weird
Moses had his wife Zipporah, sent back to Jethro, his father in law,
so I dont think its something new or weird.

deborah777:
Thanks for pointing it out.
I am already expecting her biography or diary to read that will opens all the secrets.
You'll be waiting a long time as that is not going to happen
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by deborah777(f): 6:43pm On May 07, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

Moses had his wife Zipporah, sent back to Jethro, his father in law,
so I dont think its something new or weird.
You'll be waiting a long time as that is not going to happen

I have not thought about it so but still i really do not understand this policy of ce. I am wondering what gave reason for working this out? Rev Anita moving to England in the name of expanding the ministry?!
Concerning her diary you never do not know.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by MuttleyLaff: 2:32am On May 08, 2015
deborah777:
I have not thought about it so but still i really do not understand this policy of ce.
I am wondering what gave reason for working this out? Rev Anita moving to England in the name of expanding the ministry?!
Concerning her diary you never do not know
If the shoe was on the other foot, would you do?
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by nwakaibeya1: 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
Problem of humans is Church leaders,pastors and prophets and God says judgement will start from pulpit and They dont know JESUS CHRIST is back as WE SAID can you give what you dont have?PEACE is very SCARCE among SO CALLED PROPHETS and PASTORS and they cant GIVE It to followers and followers remain in evil bondages?why not go back to those whom they claim to have saved,healed or prophesied to and find out that they cant even sleep well at night and have no PEACE and they remain even worst and if it is lies that we are saying let any of them reading this truth and revelation confront us asap>PASTOR&PROPHETS claiming BIG cant agree to the hot truth from unbelievable source?do you know that the ARRIVAL of GOOD is always after much have been destroyed and as we have come now with LIGHT and MANTLE and UNBELIEVABLE POWER that be>Where are the PROPHETS WHO CLAIM TO SEE TOMORROW AND PROPHESY WITHOUT SOLUTIONS?Kingdom of Jesus Christ has come TO judge AND revenge PEOPLE NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE ON THE EARTH AND THIS IS HIGHLY SPIRITUAL AND YOU must be REALLY wise TO escape THE Judgement FOR YOUR own good AND who can battle US AND THE GOD OF JUSTICE?>Evil marine,occult rules and many CLAIMING TO know AND DONT know JESUSCHRIST HAVE root AND POWER FROM THERE AND pretend BUT CAN NEVER PRETEND TO US WITH THE UNELIEVABLE POWER>WE TOLD YOU THAT the world is not lacking in mercy but only lacking in justice&thats why there's no PEACE even as CHRIST promised?>WHO CAN BATTLE WITH GOD OF JUSTICE&WHO CAN SPEAK IF GOD HASNT SPOKEN?KINGDOM OF JESUSCHRIST HAS COMEBACK WHY NOT INVESTIGATE UNHEARD TRUTH?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student / Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial / 10 Popular Churches In Nigeria And Their Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.