Stats: 3,154,221 members, 7,822,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers (68782 Views)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) / (pastor Anita Oyakhilome “Birthday Celebration” or Goddess Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by nerodenero: 10:18am On Sep 07, 2014
Very unfriendly submission
BedLam: Like pastor, like followers! Little wonder they use hotels and brothels for church services. All of them, ASHAWO!

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by ritux: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2014
Only people who read between the lines will understand. She mustn't use the word adultery.

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by 100Cents: 10:20am On Sep 07, 2014
I believe this report.

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by BenGlobal1(m): 10:20am On Sep 07, 2014
Keep contradicting urselves. #I_just_d_observe!
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by purplesummer(f): 10:20am On Sep 07, 2014
jbird1:

It seem there's still a lot more to be said. I wonder if Pastor Chris will defend.
He may choose to respond in order to ask for custody of the children or even to avoid paying maintenance. If however the marriage is dissolved and maintenance is awarded, Pastor Anita would likely become mega rich and will be able to marry another sweet young man (who may actually be behind the scene of this brouhaha already)

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2014
Please upload a picture
purplesummer:
He may choose to respond in order to ask for custody of the children or even to avoid paying maintenance. If however the marriage is dissolved and maintenance is awarded, Pastor Anita would likely become mega rich and will be able to marry another sweet young man (who may actually be behind the scene of this brouhaha already)
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 07, 2014
What can I say?
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Kirinwa: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2014
kingschild123: Please what's the meaning of adultery and inappropriate relationship?

Its a thin line. Adultery occurs if there's penetration whille innapropriate behaviours to me is unnecessaary hanging out with women of all kinds leaving ur woman behind.

It can also be a case of civility in use of terms eg. Ada is dead is harsh. Ada has joined her ancestors or she has kicked the bucket is better all mean same thing.

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by litetias(m): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2014
sexfiend: When is Chris Oyakhilome's birthday? December 7. that means his Zodiac is sagittarius .he is a cheater and does not give a fvck about comitment .he is obviously a player with that perm on his hair ,bleaching and fake accent. how dumb can the people in his church be?
meanwhile ,Anita Oyakhilome's birthday is February 26 which makes her a pisces . pisces are soft,good hearted,very emotional and easily manipulated and used in life.

Don't tell me you believe that astrology crap

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by lomprico(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2014
Tallesty1: Don't judge him yet. The woman complained of living separately, saying that the only time they stay together as a family is when he comes to UK. But did you see where she said that she wanted to join him in Nigeria or S.Africa and he refused? I'm still searching for something like that.

They need our prayers not judgement.
Pray for urself first!

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2014
Chris y now u be man of God pls do ur best to keep ur home
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Buchukwu: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2014
This one na control damage, all we know be say adultery follow they there.

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2014
Let me make something clear to all in nairaland. "PASTOR ANITA cannot file for divorce in london. Because they got married in NIGERIA, even if she wants to file 4 divorce it must be in Nigeria. I know dat she has a dual citizenship but her father is from Nigeria. "there is something strange abt dis issue bcaus d devil is at work.

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by kazon2014: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2014
Have u find out the truth
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by iceberylin(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2014
Konji Being a Basterd since the Days of Adam grin

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Atigba: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2014
Na them sabi
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by fairheven: 10:39am On Sep 07, 2014
Wt has happened to them can also happen to any man of God,the best anyone of us can do is to pray for them an also their children .
The enemy wuld love to see these happen in our churches an families because the family is the most important union of gods creation;"strike the shepherd an the sheep will scarter"LORD ,PLZ KEEP MY PASTOR ,Pasto.James an HIS FAMILIES TOGETHER,AMEN!

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by afodam247: 10:39am On Sep 07, 2014
THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END.
FIRSR THING IS FOR US ALL TO IMAGINE IT, WE ALL KNOW THAT THE RESPONSIBILITY UPON A PASTOR IS MUCH, AND THAT THEY ARE UNDER IMMENSE WATCH.
FOR HER TO HAVE COMPLAINED OF HIM BEING TO BUSY WITH HIS WORK IS A TESTIMONY GOD WILL LIKE US TO TAKE NOTE OF.
JESUS SAID UNTIL YOU ARE ABLE TO COMMIT YOUR WHOLE TIME TO HIM EVEN IF IT CALLS FOR YOU TO IGNORE FAMILY MATTERS YOU ARE NOT YET IN RHE BUSINESS.
MAY GOD ALMIGHTY HELP THIS MAN TO WITHSTAND SUCH A GREAT TRIAL. MAY HIS WORK NOT BE WASTED IJN.
ITS HIGH TIME WE STARTED APPRECIATING PEOPLE OF SIGNIFICANT LIKE PASTOR CHRIS, FOR HIM TO CONGREGATE SUCH A LARGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE CANT BE EASY AND SO IS THE TASK OF KEEPING THESE NUMBER OF FLOCK.
THE WIFE IS GIVING HERSELF FOR SATAN, Y CANT SHE COME TO NIGERIA TO SUPPORT HER HUSBAND MINISTRY THAN TO SEAT IN THE U.K AS IF GREATER MINISTERS WIFE AREN'T HERE IN NIGERIA SUPPORTING THE CALLING UPON THEIR HUSBAND.
THE BEST THING RYT NOW IS TO SUPPORT THIS MINISTRY WITH PRAYER.
MAY GOD BLESS US ALL IJ .AMEN
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2014
Nice story... and what does the court say?
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2014
Christians are pawns on the chess board of these pastors!

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by seedorfg(m): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2014
I rather (call my God) prayer in my house rather than going to church to pay tithe and serve a wealthy and unholy human lyk me Call(men of God) Pastor

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2014
mployer:

You are Just assuming.

Didn't You reason that Anita might have prefered living in the uk than living in SA or Nigeria.

Relocating to Uk while the ministry Is mainly in Nigeria and SA Is not a good option for pastor Chris.

But I think pastor Chris has more of the blâme. He took a lot for granted concerning their marriage.

The real issue is whose idea was it for the wife to relocate to the Uk. It must have been with his consent. She couldn't have unilaterally left on her own to UK without her husband's support. Maybe it was a ministry decision, whatever the case the arrangement suited PST Chris and he didn't do all he could to have his wife with him

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by idris4r83(m): 10:53am On Sep 07, 2014
its indeed true that when you want to hide knowledge from a black man " put it in writing" and use synonyms

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by temitope23(m): 10:56am On Sep 07, 2014
Gombs: Er

Yeye dey smell so na pastor chris u dey follow and not Jesus Christ.

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by mbulela: 10:56am On Sep 07, 2014
The accusations therein are even worse than adultery.
16 bloody years of sham
My heart goes out to the woman,though she was an accomplice in it.

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Tallesty1(m): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2014
Donxavier:

Think this through. How can PST Chris ask his wife to come and stay with him and she would refused. This is a man that preaches complete submission and calls the husband a master. Surely, there's no way the wife would demand to stay away from her husband for so long just by herself. It must have been with his consent. PST Chris was definitely comfortable with the arrangement for whatever reasons.
Are you saying that the woman is faultless?
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by kendrick93(m): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2014
if not adultery then why are they divourcing,cos dats d major cause of most divource.. for me they are just trying to save face.. dis story is bullsh1t
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Ishilove: 10:58am On Sep 07, 2014
ofala: This is quite UNFORTUNATE
Seconded. It really is very unfortunate
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by mbulela: 10:58am On Sep 07, 2014
afodam247: THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END.
FIRSR THING IS FOR US ALL TO IMAGINE IT, WE ALL KNOW THAT THE RESPONSIBILITY UPON A PASTOR IS MUCH, AND THAT THEY ARE UNDER IMMENSE WATCH.
FOR HER TO HAVE COMPLAINED OF HIM BEING TO BUSY WITH HIS WORK IS A TESTIMONY GOD WILL LIKE US TO TAKE NOTE OF.
JESUS SAID UNTIL YOU ARE ABLE TO COMMIT YOUR WHOLE TIME TO HIM EVEN IF IT CALLS FOR YOU TO IGNORE FAMILY MATTERS YOU ARE NOT YET IN RHE BUSINESS.
MAY GOD ALMIGHTY HELP THIS MAN TO WITHSTAND SUCH A GREAT TRIAL. MAY HIS WORK NOT BE WASTED IJN.
ITS HIGH TIME WE STARTED APPRECIATING PEOPLE OF SIGNIFICANT LIKE PASTOR CHRIS, FOR HIM TO CONGREGATE SUCH A LARGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE CANT BE EASY AND SO IS THE TASK OF KEEPING THESE NUMBER OF FLOCK.
THE WIFE IS GIVING HERSELF FOR SATAN, Y CANT SHE COME TO NIGERIA TO SUPPORT HER HUSBAND MINISTRY THAN TO SEAT IN THE U.K AS IF GREATER MINISTERS WIFE AREN'T HERE IN NIGERIA SUPPORTING THE CALLING UPON THEIR HUSBAND.

It is not enough that you are daft or better still making daft submissions, you have to attract attention by screaming in Caps.
You are of all men,most miserable.

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2014
Tallesty1: Are you saying that the woman is faultless?

Am saying the notion that the wife acted independent of her husband wishes aren't true.

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by kendrick93(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2014
afodam247: THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END.
i believe there are much more pressing issues for u or anyone to pray or worry about than dis pastor and his wife problems.. u will be a fool if u chose to...

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2014
I did not have sexeul relations with that woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student / Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial / Two Arrested By SSS At COZA