Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers (68795 Views)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) / (pastor Anita Oyakhilome “Birthday Celebration” or Goddess Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by lalasticlala(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
JEITO: Well, we have only heard her own side of the story so we can't draw any conclusions. But one thing I know about humans is that; whenever we report matters, we always state it in the way it will favour us so that we will look like the victim.

I'm sure Pst Chris should know better than have extra-marital intimate affair with another lady. lipsrsealed
dont b 2 sure. i cant vouch 4 anyone in life o.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
Seun:
When you're married to money, sometimes you have to accept the unacceptable to secure a bright future for your children. tongue

I'm pretty sure that she is not a saint, so that is not out of the question. But does she humiliate him by flaunting the congo shiner in public?

In PR, there are few reasons to remain silent in a case like this: one of them is the knowledge that saying the truth will not help your case.

She must have done something to offend him, but it's not reasonable to assume it was adultery. Maybe she doesn't treat him as her master!
marriage is not about submission! Ur husband is not ur master regardless of what the bible says.
That's a sexist term, sexism is the equivalent of racism
Stop it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by cococandy(f): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
Seriously what kind of 'wisdom' will possess a MOG to seperate couples?
They are humans with sezxaul needs. Did he consider that before throwing them apart?or maybe hi doesn't see outside gratification as sin.
What stops him from sending other pastors to oversee the other branches,and transfer them with their wives in tow.

And some over sabi people are here yarning nonsense undecided.
Bobby4090: They are prone to divorce because of their strange and demonic tradition of seperating and posting married couples to different branches. This was only started some years back by pastor chris to justify pastor Anita's absence and masquerade the whole thing as a church 'tradition'. the whole idea was to stop curious people from asking questions about the abnormality. in the long run it has now back fired on pastor chris because who knows how many other chris embassy pastors and members this fraudulent and unGodly seperation has ruined their marriage. the church must be there to bind couples together, and not to force a seperation under the name of a strange tradition.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Mintayo(m): 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
Pastor Chris is surrounded by demons disquised as ladies who arre sent to destroy his family and ministry!
He should wake up!

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by cococandy(f): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
Seun waxing worldy grin
Seun:
When you're married to money, sometimes you have to accept the unacceptable to secure a bright future for your children. tongue

I'm pretty sure that she is not a saint, so that is not out of the question. But does she humiliate him by flaunting the congo shiner in public?

In PR, there are few reasons to remain silent in a case like this: one of them is the knowledge that saying the truth will not help your case.

She must have done something to offend him, but it's not reasonable to assume it was adultery. Maybe she doesn't treat him as her master!
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by mobi5592: 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Tallesty1: I understand you perfectly bro, I really do but what ((If)) he had asked his wife in time past to join him in Nigeria and she refused?.

That's my point.
Her refusal to join him or whatever that means is no justification for treating your wife with so much disrespect in the presence of other ladies...if you read the post clearly, you'll see that he hardly make out time for the family, visiting only when a program is on. That's not what we expect from a man of his league who know what the institution of marriage means in the bible
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by free2ryhme: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
Seun:
In your mind you have contributed to the discussion. You have shown that you are smarter (or more arrogant) than the rest of us. Clap clap!

Seun so u sabi yarn like dis
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by adconline(m): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
Whether adultery or no adultery, she will be handsomely rewarded by the British legal system. She's co-owner of Believers Loveworld Inc- parent company of Christ Embassy. Their businesses are registered in British Virgin Island in which she's a majority owner. The law is going to reward her based on number of years she has put in, in building their empire.

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Legendoscar2: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
@Op,
I will tell you something my Grand Mom told me as a little rascally teenager when I got in trouble and my Dad brought out to punish me
As I cry and argue and try to defend myself...my Grand ma if she was around would intervene then she will blurt out these words:
"WHEN YOU ARE IN A HOLE, YOU DON'T DIG IN"

So please all these damage control without a prayerful counsel no good at all oh!
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by mobi5592: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Gombs: Er
I beg to correct you: the above post is a catalyst for deception. You don't follow "supposed" men of God blindly, rather you screen their walks and talks on the scale of truth(the bible)... As a christian, don't 4get it's this same pastor Chris that okayed masturbation, same man ordered that a man and his wife attends different church branch -----thereby tearing family worship apart. Same man will soon come to say it is perfectly ok that he marries another wife and you'll blindly hail him----------SHM

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by docadams: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
kingschild123: Please what's the meaning of adultery and inappropriate relationship?

Inappropriate relationship is when you are not caught in the act. Adultery is when you are caught red handed.

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by kandiikane(m): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Sweetlemon: Nigerians will always be Nigerians and comment on what they know nothing about.

1. Yes, it is very possible Pastor Chris has other women but have you asked why? (Abegi don't give me that self-control nonsense. He's a man!).

What do you mean why this statement?

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by menesheh(m): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
mobi5592: Her refusal to join him or whatever that means is no justification for treating your wife with so much disrespect in the presence of other ladies...if you read the post clearly, you'll see that he hardly make out time for the family, visiting only when a program is on. That's not what we expect from a man of his league who know what the institution of marriage means in the bible
mobi5592: Her refusal to join him or whatever that means is no justification for treating your wife with so much disrespect in the presence of other ladies...if you read the post clearly, you'll see that he hardly make out time for the family, visiting only when a program is on. That's not what we expect from a man of his league who know what the institution of marriage means in the bible
cococandy: Seun waxing worldy grin
I doubt that. Very much doubt that. I am more inclined to believe he kept her in Uk for his own purposes.[/quote] she mentioned about his view on masculinity and feminism, and that men should treat his wife as his object and not like a wife. He is the one that place her there so that he can mess around. That's modern christainity for you.

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by lumeneng22: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hey! poor Anita this is one humilliation too many. But wait a munite, why is it that these Edo pastors that goes with the name chris are morally bankrupt? Some 1 who is surpose to be a marriage councillor and leader of a church are now divorcing. Do you know that after divorce you cannot marry another person until one of you dies? and any affair with another party translate to committing adultery. I do not see any reason why one should be in london and the other shuttling between nigeria and south africa when there are young men and women in Edo state wallowing in cultism and prostitution not to talk of other state in naija in boko haram who need the word of God you are propagating to other country.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by donodion(m): 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bobby4090: The question however is, whats the difference between a married man keeping inappropriate relationship with girls and extra marital runs and adultery? Aren't these a matter of semantics and legal choice of words. Just like saying having a carnal knowledge of someone and sleeping with the person or saying six instead of half a dozen. These days, Its a general term used by Lawyers in divorce cases. Legally speaking you don't see words like Adultery, fornication, immorality etc in such cases. What Lawyers use are words like inappropriate relationships, extra marital affairs, carnal knowledge, etc.

you got that lawyer acting smart
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by okzcorp: 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
Jesuspistol: Just read this

But this is funny...A woman of God??

No adultery yet and she wants divorce already. What if it was adultery, she could stab the man to death.

I know its not easy for a woman to bear such an humiliation..(Although it may also be that she's just being too unnecessarily demanding of her husband's attention)

Anyway even if d man is guilty, then wat happens to all her counsels to wives and how its possible to win back ur husband by humility and attitude coupled with fervent prayers in trial times and not being in the UK while ur husband is in south Africa.

What happens to the fact that God is totally against divorce as stated in the bible.

What happens to d fact that she could meet her husband's respected fathers in the Lord for counsel if she's overwhelmed.

Abeg this woman does not understand womanhood talk less of knowing the cost of being a pastor's wife. The counsellees of pastors in all churches are majorly women talk less of a church such as christ embassy weh all d women dey dress to kill.

So how she no go know say keeping distance or running from a problem only makes matters worse rather than solving it.

Its obvious she doesn't need God's intervention anymore for her to declare divorce openly. Because as a woman of God, she need not be told that no situation is too hard for God to change but not with this present step of hers.

Besides its civilization that enrights a woman to divorce her husband. The bible makes it clear that a man can ask for divorce only if the woman is caught in the act or accused (with witness) of adultery.

Me I sincerely think no matter how strong a problem is, it must have a solution. Its d solution she needs to find at all cost and not seeking divorce.

Nawar o!

Wondering why no one liked ya trash of an Epistle.
It lacks objectivity and good thinking.
#say no to marital slavery all in the name of being a pastor.
She has had enough joor.

2 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by mobi5592: 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Abuloma80(f): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
BH finally captured Michika and hoisted their flags, while the military retreat to Maraba to prevent BH entering Mubi their next target. No time for lengthy write up now......................

3 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
purplesummer:
He may choose to respond in order to ask for custody of the children or even to avoid paying maintenance. If however the marriage is dissolved and maintenance is awarded, Pastor Anita would likely become mega rich and will be able to marry another sweet young man (who may actually be behind the scene of this brouhaha already)

Yeah. He'll probably even go ahead and say she's lying. Its the least any self respecting pastor can do, in the circumstances.

Lol @ sweet young man. I doubt court will dash her plenty money sha.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by datribune: 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Tymax:
If adultery was exactly what she meant then there would be no need for this "rejoinder" from the press.

This article actually seeks to dispel the implication of adultery. There is a reason the term "adultery" was not used by her lawyer.

Please do not sensationalize this sad situation. Thank you.

I asked 4 any other implication than adultery but u couldn't spin it, could u?.
Yeah, i agree wit u dat there is a reason d term adultery was not used by her lawyers - because they didn't hav to. Inappropriate relationships wit females as a ground 4 divorce is adultery.
As 4 d rejoinder, it is nothing but a PR stunt.
Sensationalizing?, cut d crap. how is it my fault dat a man put on such a high moral, religious & public pedestal chose to hav inappropriate relationships wit female members of his church? I will not be intimidated, d press will not be intimidated, nigerians will not be intimidated. Thank u.

2 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
I am not surprise this has come to the light of the sun since i figured out thesame behaviours exhibited by some of his close lagos(others perhaps too) pastors could only have come from the head and for a white lady to haven taken this long to cry out could only have been due to fear of God.....hohoho should this divorce be finalised, it will be the libration theme many nigerian versions of Pst. Anita in this same church need to voice out.

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
dnawah: It is now that,i understood the wat is going on.the wife needs a baby boy and the pastor left her in the cold,to worm herself with blankets.in England 4 that matter o!chie!e no good o!there is God o!pastor.
*in Seun's style* Actually, Pastor Chris stylishly encouraged her to 'self-service' last year when he preached that Masturbation is not a sin! I hope o didnt just commit the unpardonable sin o!

3 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Jesuspistol(m): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
okzcorp:

Wondering why no one liked ya trash of an Epistle.
It lacks objectivity and good thinking.
#say no to marital slavery all in the name of being a pastor.
She has had enough joor.

Did I beg u to like my comment. Over sabi.

Ur brain is yours only. Everyone can't reason exactly like you
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
Seun:
In your mind you have contributed to the discussion. You have shown that you are smarter (or more arrogant) than the rest of us. Clap clap!
lol! she deserves a ban for showing us how smart( or more arrogant) she is gringrin

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Chimacks(f): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
They have lived seperately for 16 years? Now,i know why he said masturbation is not a sin!

4 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by datribune: 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
JEITO: Well, we have only heard her own side of the story so we can't draw any conclusions. But one thing I know about humans is that; whenever we report matters, we always state it in the way it will favour us so that we will look like the victim.

I'm sure Pst Chris should know better than have extra-marital intimate affair with another lady. lipsrsealed

But one thing I know about humans is that; U CAN'T TRUST ANYBODY.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
Pls o, granted I didn't go tru the other threads about this couple.
Did somebody just said they ve been living seperate for 16yrs?
Haba! That's not marriage now.
16 wasted yrs for bonding.
Eww, I pity d woman. If na naija woman, she will still be suffering and smiling grin

3 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by remedy01(m): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
deeptechcool: @op- If a married man is keeping inappropriate relationship with female members of his church, is that not flirting? And in marriage, is flirting not adultery? Get your facts right, the man is a chronic adulterer. If you doubt me, check hîs marriage pic and you wl undestand why so much have changed about him. I pity the herd of sheep he shepherds.

You're an idiot!
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
kandiikane:

What do you mean why this statement?
that he is a sexixt joke
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Amya(f): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
Silkmoth33: marriage is not about submission! Ur husband is not ur master regardless of what the bible says.
That's a sexist term, sexism is the equivalent of racism
Stop it

Sarcasm.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by lanrefront1(m): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
aisha2:
A few years ago she actually moved down and made her intention known to stay he actually left the house for her after humiliating her in front if sinachi.

Please aisha2, I would so muck like you to throw more light on this matter. Are you sure of what you are saying? Is it a matter of fact? Did it really happen? How did you come to learn of this?

I ask because since this matter started, I've wondered why Pastor Anita didn't abandoned London with her children and come to Lagos to stay with her husband. I believed this what any sensible woman will do rather than sit down and be complaining and be a victim. I though to myself, if she parks to the "White House" as they call it, there is nothing her husband can do. Will he drive her out with the children?

But if the above really happened, then I rest my case. Pastor Chris has truly being very wicked to his wife. Forget adultery; what he done to her for sixteen years if you think about is much more worse than adultery.

They are wives that have caught their husbands with other women, and they've had serious quarrels with the husband over the matter, but through the years they know their husbands have without a doubt made them happy through his live and attention; always being by her side, loving her, cherishing and adoring her.

A man who is comfortable living apart from his wife for 16 years can ta be said to adore or cherish his wife.

If the wife truly moved down and he left them house for her and she had no choice than to return back to London Pastor is definitely vengeful, vindictive towards his wife. What could she have done to warrant such emotional torture and treatment?

He abandoned the woman like a stale property for 16 years, marries to her only in name. Yet he refuse to mend his ways or change his stance, yet wants the woman to keep on putting up appearance as if all is well.

I don't kinw what fault this woman may have, but 99% of the blame goes to Pastor Chris. how many of you woman out there can stand for this?

3 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
Amya:

Sarcasm.
no its not! Look up the word sexism! And ditch that abusive husband of urs who won't let ur mom come over 4 fear of witches.
I beg u women of this generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Èjì Ogbè (baba Ifa) / Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial / How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.