Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers (68791 Views)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) / (pastor Anita Oyakhilome “Birthday Celebration” or Goddess Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
Amya:

Sarcasm.
if u wait and pray he changes! Don't blame anyone if anything happens to u!
Run run for the hills!
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Afolabi78: 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
Gombs: Er
YOU BETTER BE A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST BECAUSE MAN MAY FAIL BUT JESUS CHRIST IS AUTHOR AND FINISHER OUR FAITH. LOOK UNTO HIM HE IS OUR PERFECT EXAMPLE.

3 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Amya(f): 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
Silkmoth33: no its not! Look up the word sexism! And ditch that abusive husband of urs who won't let ur mom come over 4 fear of witches.
I beg u women of this generation.

Seun was being sarcastic. He capitalized the word 'MASTER' that's a clear example of sarcasm and irony. Beside he clearly sided with the woman all through.

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by makizee(m): 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2014

[b][/b] if this not idolatory, i don't know what is

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Ifewilshere(m): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
Tallesty1: Don't judge him yet. The woman complained of living separately, saying that the only time they stay together as a family is when he comes to UK. But did you see where she said that she wanted to join him in Nigeria or S.Africa and he refused? I'm still searching for something like that.

They need our prayers not judgement.
Wisdom
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
lanrefront1:
Please aisha2, I would so muck like you to throw more light on this matter. Are you sure of what you are saying? Is it a matter of fact? Did it really happen? How did you come to learn of this?
I ask because since this matter started, I've wondered why Pastor Anita didn't abandoned London with her children and come to Lagos to stay with her husband. I believed this what any sensible woman will do rather than sit down and be complaining and be a victim. I though to myself, if she parks to the "White House" as they call it, there is nothing her husband can do. Will he drive her out with the children?
But if the above really happened, then I rest my case. Pastor Chris has truly being very wicked to his wife. Forget adultery; what he done to her for sixteen years if you think about is much more worse than adultery.
They are wives that have caught their husbands with other women, and they've had serious quarrels with the husband over the matter, but through the years they know their husbands have without a doubt made them happy through his live and attention; always being by her side, loving her, cherishing and adoring her.
A man who is comfortable living apart from his wife for 16 years can ta be said to adore or cherish his wife.
If the wife truly moved down and he left them house for her and she had no choice than to return back to London Pastor is definitely vengeful, vindictive towards his wife. What could she have done to warrant such emotional torture and treatment?
He abandoned the woman like a stale property for 16 years, marries to her only in name. Yet he refuse to mend his ways or change his stance, yet wants the woman to keep on putting up appearance as if all is well.
I don't kinw what fault this woman may have, but 99% of the blame goes to Pastor Chris. how many of you woman out there can stand for this?

It's sad I can't find the article where the first story broke a while ago that there was trouble in the marriage.
Anyway the divorce proceedings will soon start and the details will be known.

I know she has been trying to salvage what was left from the marriage but he kept accusing her of carnality for needing him.

Thankfully it is in London not nigeria so the truth will not hide except they request it and seeing they don't have small kids to protect the divorce proceedings would most likely be public.

The bible is clear to be a good pastor you must be a good husband in control of your home, maintain peace and harmony.

3 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by cole265(m): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2014

Am lost of words to describe you.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by grandlexuz(m): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
sexfiend: When is Chris Oyakhilome's birthday? December 7. that means his Zodiac is sagittarius .he is a cheater and does not give a fvck about comitment .he is obviously a player with that perm on his hair ,bleaching and fake accent. how dumb can the people in his church be?
meanwhile ,Anita Oyakhilome's birthday is February 26 which makes her a pisces . pisces are soft,good hearted,very emotional and easily manipulated and used in life.

Bros you need to change medication. In essence you mean na 12 different kind character traits di exist for dis life! Wow! I better follow pastor Chris blindly than to follow de rubbish you just di vomit!
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by akiOYIBO: 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bobby4090: She is civilized but actually wasted time in getting rid of him. How could she have endured 16 years of silent pains,and how could their daughters have grown up without a father figure to oversee their life. what manner of wickedness is this. means the daughters don't even know their father because the woman virtually raised them up from when they were toddlers while the man was busy frolicking with Sinach and other unclad single girls in the church. Left for me, i would have called a spade a spade and filed this divorce within 2 or 3 years
You may be right but I think you are too emotional towards it. Sometimes marriage could be so demanding that it requires a lot of energy to meet up with it........guess so.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by bukatyne(f): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
Gombs: Where is Pastor Kunle, Drummerboy aka WinsomX?

grin
Heart attack for some bad belle people o!

Meanwhile, y'all are invited to today's Global communion service, there will be Questions and answers session too cheesy

If not that you and your pastor has no shame; his house is on fire and he is doing Global Communion Service undecided

What does he have to teach?

I am sure that all his minions will still flock the assembly for that program

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Olaone1: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
Seun:

But does she humiliate him by flaunting the congo shiner in public?

Hey, Seun, what does "congo shiner" mean? Help a brother, biko. tongue

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by bukatyne(f): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
Sweetlemon: Nigerians will always be Nigerians and comment on what they know nothing about.

1. Yes, it is very possible Pastor Chris has other women but have you asked why? (Abegi don't give me that self-control nonsense. He's a man!)
2. Whose idea was it they should live in different countries?
3. What is really the root cause of the issues? Who started doing or saying what? Why? When?

When we have answers to these questions (from no other people but the couple themselves of course!) call me to come and comment.

You believe all men cheat?

That's strange

And there is truly something called self control
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by bukatyne(f): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mintayo: Pastor Chris is surrounded by demons disquised as ladies who arre sent to destroy his family and ministry!
He should wake up!

Abegi!
If Anita surrounded herself with young virile men, will you call them demons?

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by GOZILLA(m): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
I blame Anita. If she really wants to be with chris, she should have left the UK to be with him.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by lanrefront1(m): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
aisha2:

It's sad I can't find the article where the first story broke a while ago that there was trouble in the marriage.
Anyway the divorce proceedings will soon start and the details will be known.

I know she has been trying to salvage what was left from the marriage but he kept accusing her of carnality for needing him.

Thankfully it is in London not nigeria so the truth will not hide except they request it and seeing they don't have small kids to protect the divorce proceedings would most likely be public.

The bible is clear to be a good pastor you must be a good husband in control of your home, maintain peace and harmony.

Accusing her of carnality for needing him? This errant nonsense. Is for only the purpose of sex that the wife will need her husband around? What of companionship the sort that only a man can give a woman and a woman can give a man. Even if Anita girlfriends they will have their own husbands that they need to attend to.

Then let's not view herself, a man would now and then crave female companionship (not necessarily for sex, though it's part of it). It's so apparent Pastor Chris has no use for his wife other than for him to appear as man of God who is married.

For him to have absolutely no need of his wife in this manner can only mean he is getting that companionship from somewhere else. Don't care what anyone says, that can only be the truth, even though there maybe no proof.

Then with all that has been raging on in their past two weeks, I hope the various ladies or assistants who they are residing in the white house have talked to their legs and vacate their place. Do they really need to be told?

if they have not........then I'm speechless

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by lanrefront1(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
GOZILLA: I blame Anita. If she really wants to be with chris, she should have left the UK to be with him.

did you read the part of the thread which said she tried this several years ago, but Pastor Chris abandoned the house for her...

2 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Mintayo(m): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
bukatyne:

Abegi!
If Anita surrounded herself with young virile men, will you call them demons?
Yes I will. Just as we have ladies,we have men like that too. The Bible says they prey on innocent women and take advantage of their weaknesses!
What needs to be done is we shld be sensitive to identify these set of people. But I will say we have more of them as ladies than men.

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
Amya:

Seun was being sarcastic. He capitalized the word 'MASTER' that's a clear example of sarcasm and irony. Beside he clearly sided with the woman all through.
who cares about what he said. That's not the point.
I'm generally pointing out that the biblical concept of what marriage entails is completely against any antisexist law ever made.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by dipo2much(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
the guy dey shag other women. Man of God. Bastard
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by CLEARINGAGENT: 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]Smtimes in life we wait hoping dat our loved onces cld just take a uturn & make amends 2 there ways &see how shattered d actions as made us be, bt really truth is u can't loss what u dnt ve. We might b in dat corner seeking their love bt seriously he/ she bearly notice. For a woman 2 seek divorce she most ve bn broken hearthed& 2 d home breakers just when u think u @ peace ur dome is on d way.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Mintayo(m): 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
This singular act of Pastor Chris- divorce and seperation of couple can make him lose eternity-heaven!
God is no respecter of persons!
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Amya(f): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Silkmoth33: who cares about what he said. That's not the point.
I'm generally pointing out that the biblical concept of what marriage entails is completely against any antisexist law ever made.

Oh I see. I'm behind you hugely on that then,
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by LordReed(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
messpero90: Let me make something clear to all in nairaland. "PASTOR ANITA cannot file for divorce in london. Because they got married in NIGERIA, even if she wants to file 4 divorce it must be in Nigeria. I know dat she has a dual citizenship but her father is from Nigeria. "there is something strange abt dis issue bcaus d devil is at work.

That is not true. A legal opinion on this matter reckons that it is very possible.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
Amya:

Oh I see. I'm behind you hugely on that then,
ha ah! Where r u from?
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by gfullmoon(m): 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
The only ground for divorce as recorded in the Bible is sexual immorality which a partner can still forgive if he/she so wishes. Remember the for better,for worse vow before God,if Pastor Anita reason(s) falls short of sexual immorality let God judge her other reason.

Niggas with money got no time
Niggas with time got no money
Ladies cannot have them both!
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by EHITZ(m): 12:36am On Sep 08, 2014
https://www.facebook.com/christembassy.naples?ref=ts&fref=ts

Watch this video and hear the man of God educate you on what the bible says about marriage.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by SkyRider1(m): 1:00am On Sep 08, 2014
“The husband and the wife are both Pastors. The husband undertakes his work, in the main, in South Africa and Nigeria. The wife lives in the United Kingdom. The wife will say that they have lived separately for 16 years and over this time have drifted apart. The wife has come to realise that the husband will only visit the UK for annual church programmes that he holds rather than to be with this wife. The wife feels that he has been unavailable as a father to their children during their developing years.

“The wife feels that their marriage suffered under the pressure of their work. They would rarely spend time together due to the husband unavailability. Special occasions such as Christmas, Birthdays and family occasions and anniversaries past them by and their rarely spent any time together as a family as the husband was more devoted to his work than he was to them.

Another reason why men of God should not marry. They should sacrifice all to tend the people of God

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by LeSaint(m): 1:05am On Sep 08, 2014
dipo2much: the guy dey shag other women. Man of God. Bastard

B4 nko?
All that frying of hair and bleaching and $1000 suits na for wetin? Wife wey dey yonda?
The dude is flamboyant and vain. Wont be surprised if he has ho.s in every area code.

I saw this trouble over 12 years ago when I allowed my wife to drag me to that church.
On the few occasions she visited I saw that the poor lady struggled for his attention, and was somewhat sad. And before you knew it she would be heading back to UK. I told my wife that something was amiss with that marriage. Am perceptive like that.
But great multitudes still flock to his feet, including my own other half, and that is what tortures me.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by LeSaint(m): 1:11am On Sep 08, 2014
Mintayo: This singular act of Pastor Chris- divorce and seperation of couple can make him lose eternity-heaven!
God is no respecter of persons!

That's crux of the matter.
All these great "men of God", they know something you the flock dont know grin
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Ebigbola(f): 7:01am On Sep 08, 2014
The wife has come to realise that the husband will only visit the UK for annual church programmes that he holds rather than to be with this wife. The wife feels that he has been unavailable as a father to their children during their developing year. This is what she said,read. It again,don't know. Where u got. Urs from.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Ebigbola(f): 7:04am On Sep 08, 2014
Tallesty1: Don't judge him yet. The woman complained of living separately, saying that the only time they stay together as a family is when he comes to UK. But did you see where she said that she wanted to join him in Nigeria or S.Africa and he refused? I'm still searching for something like that.

They need our prayers not judgement.
this is what she said,wher did u gt ur own. Story line. From?The wife has come to realise that the husband will only visit the UK for annual church programmes that he holds rather than to be with this wife. The wife feels that he has been unavailable as a father to their children during their developing year
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2014
Bobby4090: The exact facts of the Oyakhilome's divorce case have been stated below. It shows that though Pastor Anita didn't use the word 'adultery', she says her husband keeps 'inappropriate relationships with female members of the church' and that his husband also humiliates her whenever these females are around- 'She feels humiliated by the way he treats her in the presence of his close female staff members'. Facts have emerged at the weekend that the ground on which Pastor Anita Oyakhilome is seeking to divorce her husband, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, the President of Believers’ Love World Inc., popularly known as Christ Embassy, is not adultery but on behaviours that suggest that she cannot ‘reasonably be expected’ to live with him.

There had been media reports that Anita decided to divorce Pastor Chris based on allegations of ‘adultery’ and ‘unreasonable behaviours’ but a copy of the court papers for the divorce process filed at the Principal Registry of the Family Division (PRFD) of the High Court of Justice in possession of THISDAY, revealed that she applied for “divorce on the ground that the marriage has broken down irretrievably.”
In her statement of case in support of petition at PRFD with number FD14001650, Pastor Anita however, accused her husband of having inappropriate relationship with some of his female staff members.

According to the statement, “the wife has discussed with the husband his appropriate relationship with some of his female staff members. She has explained that this has given her cause for concern. The husband has minimised her worries and taken no step to alleviate her grievances.”

In fact, the statement indicated no allegation of adultery as there was no co-respondent to the petition and no names were mentioned.
Dictionary.com defines adultery as “voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and a person who is not their spouse.”
The statement reads in part: “The wife submits that her marriage to the husband has irretrievably broken down and there is no hope of reconciliation. The wife will submit that it is the husband’s unreasonable behaviours which have led to this.

“The husband and the wife are both Pastors. The husband undertakes his work, in the main, in South Africa and Nigeria. The wife lives in the United Kingdom. The wife will say that they have lived separately for 16 years and over this time have drifted apart. The wife has come to realise that the husband will only visit the UK for annual church programmes that he holds rather than to be with this wife. The wife feels that he has been unavailable as a father to their children during their developing years.

“The wife feels that their marriage suffered under the pressure of their work. They would rarely spend time together due to the husband unavailability. Special occasions such as Christmas, Birthdays and family occasions and anniversaries past them by and their rarely spent any time together as a family as the husband was more devoted to his work than he was to them.

“The wife feels that she has been used to portray and enhance the husband’s image as a family man when the reality is that there is no existing relationship between them. She feels that she has been present for official functions simply for his convenience. On occasions she has been copied into his travel itinerary which has been given to him by his staff on a need to know basis.
“The wife has tried to discuss her concerns with the husband. He claims that she is carnal and he is insensitive to her feelings and her needs.”

“As a result of the husband’s attitude to their marriage, the wife will say that he is virtually not recognised as a married man in the ministry. His teachings and beliefs on marriage is that the husband is a master and a controller and the wife will say that his concept of biblical; submission is so extreme that it is impossible for her to meet his expectations. She feels humiliated by the way he treats her in the presence of his close female staff members and she feels that she has been taken for granted which has become unbearably stressful for her.

“The wife will say that the relationship with the husband is non-existent to the point that his itinerary which was announced publicly at the beginning of the year had no provision for time with his family. His staff members who travel with him organise both his personal and professional life without any input from her. The wife will say that she is treated with disregard almost like akin to an intruder.
“The wife feels that she has been mentally, physically and emotionally deprived of the experience of a marital relationship. She feels that the husband has persistently judged her and his communication with her has been unduly harsh. The wife knows that he was hard to please and has been extremely critical.
“The wife reserves the right to expand on all of these particulars if the divorce petition is defended.”
I'm still thinking there are more dirty things she's keeping

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student / Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial / Two Arrested By SSS At COZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.