Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John (80185 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by trustman: 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
mbaemeka: With all their "several people noticed" "many people said" one would have thought that as the thread was taken to the front page we would see the "many people" that have gone there and noticed the same things. But what do we see? Children here and there and a few adults that don't read their bibles or are not taught anything in their respective churches.

If you truly go through these post you must be noticing things.

Jesus DID NOT need to teach first before he could heal. The story of turning water into wine and many others confirm this.

The same story confirms like many others too that Jesus expression of his healing power was NOT dependent on others. Jesus power to do miracles WAS NOT diminished by people’s unbelief or lack of faith. In fact, it was impossible for it (his power to do miracles) to be lessened because of unbelief or lack of faith. When he chose not to do miracles it was an act of his will. Jesus was in a class of his own. For starters, remember that he was born without the sin nature.

By the time Jesus started his ministry he was FULLY prepared for it. He DID NOT NEED TO GROW HIS FAITH in order to see that his miracles keep improving.
In all these, what we can see is that we cannot put Jesus in a cage when it comes to how he wants to heal.

A person can still be participating in a thing whilst he begins to have doubts about the thing. So SirJohn’s comments are actually in order since they are his reflections several months down the line of what had previously happened. So that adds up.

There’s a popular saying that goes something like this:
You can deceive SOME of the people ALL the time.
You can deceive ALL of the people SOME of the time.
But you CANNOT deceive ALL the people ALL the time.

If a man claims that the Sovereign of the universe gave you a way to heal, then it must be clear and unmistakable that He is at work.

The healings in scripture, particularly in the New Testament, had undeniable form –
They were lasting (they were complete and irreversible), verifiable even to skeptics, healings were not over a period of time, they didn’t have to be formally arranged, etc.

Why I talked of throwing open the entire healing school thing to unobstructed examination is so that then it might be clear to all whether it’s what you think or what we think it is in order to among other things answer questions such as:
What percentage of those who come to the healing school eventually get healed?
How much do the procedure for healing there line up with what we have in the New Testament?
And many more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by betterpikinn: 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
DoroDiva: after u'v said all dox brav....have a great week ahead anyway
I'm very sorry!
I was just being naughty.
And I be betterpikinn o
Oya sorry na! embarassed
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Olusanya333(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
I know Fake pastor immediately i set my eyes on them or hear their words. No doubt brethen Chris is nt a servant of God.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Jasi7(m): 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
Oyinprince:

So you guys are really looking for someone to come and discuss this with you? Don't you have jobs abeg?

Ur papa....
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
betterpikinn:
I'm very sorry!
I was just being naughty.
And I be betterpikinn o
Oya sorry na! embarassed
betterpikin wey no dey put mouth 4 e body grin
I don hear
But if u try am again,,,u go knw say Ebola gt e-copy grin
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
Olusanya333: I know Fake pastor immediately i set my eyes on them or hear their words. No doubt brethen Chris is nt a servant of God.
Mr discerner! We don hear. U can go and sleep now

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Adedoks(m): 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
kjhova:

I drove my younger sister to Healing School daily for 2 months back in 2001 when they were still at the old site in Oregun (just behind Alausa). She is wheelchair bound due to polio attack when she was just 3yrs old.

Yes we paid moneys regularly for one thing or another, yes they had many sermons & video watching sessions, yes there were selection dates, yes my sister was never selected once to meet the pastor, yes we watched many students (miracle seekers) come & go without healing, yes we saw a few who were "healed", yes these healed people were always the types that you really didn't consider as very ill in the 1st place, yes my family strongly believed in the pastor & the power of healing, yes we also left the healing school after 2 futile months of very costly commuting...YES my sis is still wheelchair bound but now a fairly successful make up artist after graduating from Oprah Benson School of Beauticology at Sabo, Lagos.

I found the ladies at the HS rather too young or appeared too loose to be able to handle something of such spiritual magnitude, or so I thought. I also felt the whole ordeal was unkind to both the ill & their family as the programe coordinators didn't seem to realise the material & physical costs of daily attendance without provision of lodging in a city like Lagos.

For full disclosure, I am a grown up atheist & have been so for a long time. But back then, I did retain the hope that CE Healing School would prove me wrong & that my folks would be right after all. Well, I wasn't proved wrong.
hhhmn... Heavy heart. Lord i know you wil save him in the most Glorious way..
Jesus Loves you

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
kjhova:

I drove my younger sister to Healing School daily for 2 months back in 2001 when they were still at the old site in Oregun (just behind Alausa). She is wheelchair bound due to polio attack when she was just 3yrs old.

Yes we paid moneys regularly for one thing or another, yes they had many sermons & video watching sessions, yes there were selection dates, yes my sister was never selected once to meet the pastor, yes we watched many students (miracle seekers) come & go without healing, yes we saw a few who were "healed", yes these healed people were always the types that you really didn't consider as very ill in the 1st place, yes my family strongly believed in the pastor & the power of healing, yes we also left the healing school after 2 futile months of very costly commuting...YES my sis is still wheelchair bound but now a fairly successful make up artist after graduating from Oprah Benson School of Beauticology at Sabo, Lagos.

I found the ladies at the HS rather too young or appeared too loose to be able to handle something of such spiritual magnitude, or so I thought. I also felt the whole ordeal was unkind to both the ill & their family as the programe coordinators didn't seem to realise the material & physical costs of daily attendance without provision of lodging in a city like Lagos.

For full disclosure, I am a grown up atheist & have been so for a long time. But back then, I did retain the hope that CE Healing School would prove me wrong & that my folks would be right after all. Well, I wasn't proved wrong.
A sad story. I'm happy for your sister. Those in search of the truth and willing to face the truth when they find it will eventually see these scammers they've been worshipping like gods for what they truly are. These men hold sway in this country because people are desperate for the fantasies they're selling and are too ignorant to break through the cycle of indoctrination and brain-washing they've been subject to.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Revolva(m): 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pastor this man has been blind all his life...some one brought him here last week to be healed and today when you were praying he got healed....the atmosphere of miracle has touched and healed him....

oohh praide the lord....come out...Pastor asked where are you from- I came all the way from Benin to Lagos my sister brought me here....and today i am healed.. from blindness...

Pastor - you mean you have never seen light before in your life

yes..sir..

praise tha lord..

pastor bring out hand his white handkercheif...ask the healed member what colour is this the man said white....Omo na OJE..WASHING....lol..how e take know the colour...all his life he has been blind

7 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
Oyinprince:

Wow! More grace

Next month, I'm starting up two new bible study group and a TeeVo Club. #WeTakinOva

Na so! Keep on ruling bro! Planning towards a musical outreach for RON this week. It's gonna be awesome! grin

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 12:20am On Sep 15, 2014
trustman:
If you truly go through these post you must be noticing things.
Jesus DID NOT need to teach first before he could heal. The story of turning water into wine and many others confirm this.
The same story confirms like many others too that Jesus expression of his healing power was NOT dependent on others. Jesus power to do miracles WAS NOT diminished by people’s unbelief or lack of faith. In fact, it was impossible for it (his power to do miracles) to be lessened because of unbelief or lack of faith. When he chose not to do miracles it was an act of his will. Jesus was in a class of his own.

Mark 6:5-6King James Version (KJV)

5 And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.
6 And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching

Could in English expresses ability. If the scripture says Jesus could do no mighty works, it simply means his ability was limited in that regard and the next verse clearly shows why- the "Unbelief" of the people in Nazareth (his hometown) marvelled him. The scriptures didn't say Jesus didn't do or wouldn't do (which would have meant his willingness) it said he couldn't do. Stop arguing with the scriptures. That's unbelief.

His remedy to the Unbelief was to begin teaching them.

Matthew 9:35King James Version (KJV)

35 And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people

Matthew 4:23King James Version (KJV)

23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people

That's the order again- 1) Teaching 2) Preaching 3)Healing.

The changing of water to wine is described as a sign and not a healing miracle and there is a difference. If you study them you would see it. So let us not convolute them again.

Jesus was in a class of his own. For starters, remember that he was born without the sin nature.

By the time Jesus started his ministry he was FULLY prepared for it. He DID NOT NEED TO GROW HIS FAITH in order to see that his miracles keep improving.
In all these, what we can see is that we cannot put Jesus in a cage when it comes to how he wants to heal.

I know a lot of you that say some of these things don't really understand Jesus or what he stood for. Jesus functioned on earth as a man even though he was the son of God and therefore God himself. Everything Jesus did he did as a man. He had to grow his faith; learn patience; be subject to temptation; be taught; be baptized etc. If he by-passed all these steps his title as "Son of Man" would have been flawed. Satan would have been right in claiming that God cheated because like Adam, Jesus had to be a "mere" man to face and then defeat satan.

Hebrews 2:14-18King James Version (KJV)

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.
17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.
18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted

The bible says Jesus did no sin and not that he could not sin. Even though he didn't have a sin nature, he could still sin if he succumbed to the temptation of the devil.

1 Peter 2:22-23
22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:
23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously
:

Hebrews 2:10King James Version (KJV)
10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings

Jesus was made perfect through his challenges. He wasn't made perfect by birth or inheritance. He had to become perfect even though he was in reality God. That's why Paul said he was humble. He let himself grow his faith like a man; get hungry like a man; even die like a man- yet he was God.

Philippians 2:8King James Version (KJV)
8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross

If you study the quality of his miracles from when his ministry commenced to when he died- the miracles kept improving. God by the Holy Spirit was increasing the quality of the miracles for him. That's suggestive of a growing faith. Jairus' daughter had just died, the widow of Nain's son had died hours before, Lazarus had died for days, then Jesus raised himself.

John 5:20King James Version (KJV)
20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel

So have all these in perspective when you talk about the "man" Jesus.

A person can still be participating in a thing whilst he begins to have doubts about the thing. So SirJohn’s comments are actually in order since they are his reflections several months down the line of what had previously happened. So that adds up.

If he changed his mind about the ministry in May as documented and declared by his post's he cannot at the same point be talking about how dumb people would be to suggest that the people that got healed were paid to act that way and then later claim he made up his mind 6 months later when he visited the HS only once 6 months before. Even at that he didn't take his own advice to investigate any person including the "big names" that got healed there and are still healed ATM.

Feel free to make it add up to yourself. Nobody can fool me with such inconsistencies.

If a man claims that the Sovereign of the universe gave you a way to heal, then it must be clear and unmistakable that He is at work.

Acts 13:41King James Version (KJV)
41 Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish: for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you

John 7:12King James Version (KJV)
12 And there was much murmuring among the people concerning him: for some said, He is a good man: others said, Nay; but he deceiveth the people

Other people said Jesus was deceiving the people. They also accused him of using demonic powers. Not everyone accepted that Jesus was from God. They accused Paul too of being the same. The scriptures don't lie only humans do.

The healings in scripture, particularly in the New Testament, had undeniable form –
They were lasting (they were complete and irreversible), verifiable even to skeptics, healings were not over a period of time, they didn’t have to be formally arranged, etc

Prove it from scripture.

Why I talked of throwing open the entire healing school thing to unobstructed examination is so that then it might be clear to all whether it’s what you think or what we think it is in order to among other things answer questions such as:
What percentage of those who come to the healing school eventually get healed?
How much do the procedure for healing there line up with what we have in the New Testament?
And many more.

I have been quoting the NT and I have more to quote. You haven't answered a single question neither have you posted a single scripture. I am being kind to you because you sometimes attempt to discuss the scriptures. Show us what you believe from scripture. That's a good way to start.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by jared007: 12:43am On Sep 15, 2014
kjhova:

Hey Jared, no I am not waiting for god to fall on his knees as I am surprised that he/she has knees at all or actually possess the capacity to fall. Then the idea of him/her begging me to come back? That's just gross.

BTW tossing words like malice, hate, envy, lies etc at me without addressing my post just gives you away as a vain fellow with little human feeling. You should try having polio or any other debilitating illness & then only would you have an idea what my sis has had to endure in her life. Better for my family to reach closure than be led on a never ending search for miracles.

am not actually here to prove points or convince anyone to believe in pastor chris or God ...AM HERE TO LAUGH TO SCORN HATERS OF GOD AND PASTOR CHRIS WHO CAN'T SIMPLY MIND THEIR BUSINESS. U CAN'T STOP GODS WORK DON'T U UNDERSTAND??

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 1:19am On Sep 15, 2014
kjhova:

I just saw "spent money" "went for 2 months" and I stopped reading.

It may interest you to know that Pastor Chris' daughter developed some sort of Polio or lameness in her legs when she was just 5. He prayed for her, declared healing for her, ministered to her and still she didn't get healed. Then he took her to a doctor and they concluded that she wouldn't walk again so they gave her a wheelchair to use.

When he got back he said he was disturbed. He kept thinking to himself "a Pastors daughter, unable to work". So he took the more sure word of prophecy- the word of God and kept saying to his daughter- "you would walk, you would run, you would jump". He said he said this to her for days. Sometimes he would tell her to try to walk and she would barely stand and then fall back into her wheelchair. But he wasn't deterred.

Sometimes, he will tell her leg "Leg! You would walk, run and Jump". When he is going out or travelling he would tell his wife to say it to their daughter every time or day that they thought about her.

Weeks past, maybe 2 or 3 and there was no change. Then a day past and he took her and her mum to a Supermarket or something. He wound down the Windows of the car contemplating whether to leave her in the car with her sister or whether to push her on the wheelchair into the Supermarket. But just as he was going to her corner of the car she yelled "Daddy! Look!" And then she opened the car, jumped out and ran to him. He broke down and cried saying "Thank you Jesus, I knew you would do it".

He shared this story on occasions but the most recent I can recall was in the Higher life conference in PHC 2008. His daughter is still healed today and if you see her walk you may only notice the slightest limp (and that's if you look real hard).

The word of God works, God is real and he works. Don't let the devil destroy your life through unbelief. The time is short.

4 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by abdulwastecx(m): 2:51am On Sep 15, 2014
hungryboy: Even one of their branches here in calabar had a miracle crusade and paid some area boys to play blind and crippled,
guys were paid 3k for the job,
Christianity is a joke.

The nigga light up is skin..
straighten is hair....
get an American accent. .. all to scam people off their hard earn money
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by abdulwastecx(m): 2:57am On Sep 15, 2014
mbaemeka:

I just saw "spent money" "went for 2 months" and I stopped reading.

It may interest you to know that Pastor Chris' daughter developed some sort of Polio or lameness in her legs when she was just 5. He prayed for her, declared healing for her, ministered to her and still she didn't get healed. Then he took her to a doctor and they concluded that she wouldn't walk again so they gave her a wheelchair to use.

When he got back he said he was disturbed. He kept thinking to himself "a Pastors daughter, unable to work". So he took the more sure word of prophecy- the word of God and kept saying to his daughter- "you would walk, you would run, you would jump". He said he said this to her for days. Sometimes he would tell her to try to walk and she would barely stand and then fall back into her wheelchair. But he wasn't deterred.

Sometimes, he will tell her leg "Leg! You would walk, run and Jump". When he is going out or travelling he would tell his wife to say it to their daughter every time or day that they thought about her.

Weeks past, maybe 2 or 3 and there was no change. Then a day past and he took her and her mum to a Supermarket or something. He wound down the Windows of the car contemplating whether to leave her in the car with her sister or whether to push her on the wheelchair into the Supermarket. But just as he was going to her corner of the car she yelled "Daddy! Look!" And then she opened the car, jumped out and ran to him. He broke down and cried saying "Thank you Jesus, I knew you would do it".

He shared this story on occasions but the most recent I can recall was in the Higher life conference in PHC 2008. His daughter is still healed today and if you see her walk you may only notice the slightest limp (and that's if you look real hard).

The word of God works, God is real and he works. Don't let the devil destroy your life through unbelief. The time is short.

some cock and bull story...
you mean if I have aa problem, I can do try and error and after years if the problem get solve, I should then God or jesus...

Nigerians are silly bunch miracle addicts
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by betterpikinn: 3:11am On Sep 15, 2014
DoroDiva: betterpikin wey no dey put mouth 4 e body grin
I don hear
But if u try am again,,,u go knw say Ebola gt e-copy grin
Aswear, I no go do am again o.
Thank you ma'am.
oya follow back pls
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Pennywise(m): 3:15am On Sep 15, 2014
betterpikinn:
Hey!
I don't just think you're wasting your time, I'm sure that you're also wasting your life! And for the middle finger, you can sit on it bítch!!!
Hmn. This na bad pikin.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Pennywise(m): 3:55am On Sep 15, 2014
Joagbaje:

I didn't say he had full blown aids. It was HIV . And the video shows how skinny he was before prayer . And how robust he looked few days after prayer with medical record

Simple question , did you observe the difference between the BEFORE and AFTER of prayer for the guy ?

I'm not trying to convince you. But others watched and believe . The guy who got healed of ebola through my prayer only watched the clip of the crusade I posted here and believed That saved his life.

Your umbelieve doesn't change the facts that Christ heals today through us .

But for you and your cronies here . Even if I raise the dead . I will doubt . The bible is so precious and true: even if a man rise from the dead. Blind man like you will still doubt

Luke 16:31
And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

HIV HEALED. https://www.dropbox.com/l/zm7qzQm89ZWxuyrDrva8kp
May God forgive you for all your deceit and lies on NL, IJN amen.

This individual has no respect for truth and he hasnt the faintest fear of God. You can commit murder and seek to justify it with scripture that predictably will be porous and irrelevant. cool
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Pennywise(m): 4:14am On Sep 15, 2014
chukemmang: In this life let everybody first pray to God for the spirit of discernity. How can anybody ever believe a man in the looks of Pastor Chris to be a true man of God? A man who jerry curls his hair and pampers his finger nails like a woman? I knew Pastor Chris was fake from the very first day i saw him performing his fake miracles. This was what gave me the insight. I watched him call up someone he claimed to have been blind from birth, then after his abrakadabra he asked the man if he could see and the man began to jump around screaming he could see then pastor chris called him to test if truly the man could see and then asked him what colour the shirt he was wearing was and to my unbelievable surprise the man that was born blind uttered the words red. And i lost it, how in the world could a man born blind know colour? Since then I have known Pastor Chris was fake and I am not the least surprised at what has happened to him today. There is no way in this world a man can try to deceive God, it is not just possible. And that goes for every other fake pastor out there.

If Chris can make the blind man see, then what is a simple ordinary task of making him appreciate color? Have some faith, boy.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Weah96: 5:14am On Sep 15, 2014
Wait a minute, are you saying that the magical healings are all fake?

Sick people need doctors not God. Why would God heal you only to watch you die again shortly? Lazarus was resurrected by Jesus and died again for a second time?

Death is inevitable. Better let the doctors patch you up before going.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 6:22am On Sep 15, 2014
[size=20pt]Morning Devotion Time[/size]

Sanctified For The Master’s Use · Monday September 15th

But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master’s use, and prepared unto every good work (2 Timothy 2:20-21).

As it can be seen in our opening verses, there’re different qualities of vessels in God’s house: vessels of silver and gold, and vessels of wood and of earth. Being born again, we’re all vessels in the house of God, made for honouring Him.

None of us was made "unto dishonour"; each one of us has been raised for His glory, but you can decide if you’re going to be a vessel of honour, or a vessel of dishonour. That’s what Paul meant when he said, "If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master’s use…." To be "sanctified" means to be separated or set apart unto God for His sacred use, while to be "meet" means to be qualified.

We’ve already been sanctified: "By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all" (Hebrews 10:10). He has also qualified us (made us meet), to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light (Colossians 1:12). Therefore, you’ve been purged and cleansed from all that’s ignoble and unclean. You’re fit for the Master’s use. However, you must place yourself where you ought to be, and be available for Him to use you. The responsibility is yours, to be in a constant state of readiness, and be willing to take on more responsibilities for the Lord.

You may never know what more the Lord intends to do with your life, which is why you must be willing and ready to do more all the time. Make yourself available for greater responsibilities in the house of God, and do all you’re asked to do faithfully, with a sincere heart.

Prayer...
Dear Father, I thank you for your love and grace, which you’ve lavishly bestowed upon me, in sanctifying me for your sacred use, and qualifying me to be the partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light. I yield completely to you and declare that my life is for your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study: 
2 Timothy 2:15; [KJV] Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

John 15:3; [KJV] Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

1 Corinthians 6:11 [KJV] And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

1 year Bible reading plan: Galatians 1:1-24 Ecclesiastes 9-12
2 year Bible reading plan: 1 Timothy 2:1-15 Jeremiah 33

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by betterpikinn: 6:32am On Sep 15, 2014
Pennywise:
Hmn. This na bad pikin.
can u pls shhhhhhhhhhhhhhut up
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 6:35am On Sep 15, 2014
Jesus [size=20pt]DID NOT[/size] need to teach first before he could heal

It's like you want to out do Drummaboy in teaching lies. The emphasis on DID NOT is a terrible form of your shallow knowledge of Scripture

Mba has shown u one, where Jesus could not do mighty miracles (meaning He tried but it did not work) and I'm sure your lot at the time went about saying Jesus was fake for they came with their polio sister and Jesus could not heal her. But Jesus didn’t say "ok, we will see on the last day who's real or not" , Bible said he went around TEACHING, teaching what? Faith in God, for these folks had unbelief like no other.

Haven't you ever read "your faith has made you whole" "moved by his faith, Jesus healed him"....one thing qas certain FAITH. That's why we teach faith in God, but you true gospel preachers opened a tgread against faith teaching, can't u see the devil is doing a fine job on u and your band?

Let me not go into the rest, for sake of not looking like I'm bullying you...but bro, you don't really know scripture. Yet, you lot are the 'true gospel' preachers

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by deadie(m): 7:17am On Sep 15, 2014
I am an atheist but I come from a very religious christian family. I have 3 experiences from 3 'men/women of God' that made me to conclude that all these miracles are fake.
1. I have a cripple from my village. A crusade was organised where it was promised that 'blind will see, etc'. This crusade took place in my village and was well attended. A lot of 'miracles happened'. But no person from our community or neighbouring village was healed. The cripple remains cripple till date. All those that were healed conveniently came from afar. The name of the preacher was Ulohuo and she is from Umuahia. She is relatively unknown.
2. I have a cousin who is deaf. Attended the crusade of Uma Ukpai and got no healing.
3. I have an uncle whose children attended Christ Embassy. He had hypertension and later some partial stroke. They took him to the healing school in PH against the advise of my dad (his brother). The man stayed there for the duration and attended the 'Night of Bliss'. He came back worse than he went and died shortly afterwards. He was not old at all.

If you have a sick person, please take the person to the hospital and forget about these frauds in suits that call themselves 'men of God'.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 7:22am On Sep 15, 2014
Pennywise:
May God forgive you for all your deceit and lies on NL, IJN amen.

This individual has no respect for truth and he hasnt the faintest fear of God. You can commit murder and seek to justify it with scripture that predictably will be porous and irrelevant. cool

Watch the video

https://www.dropbox.com/l/zm7qzQm89ZWxuyrDrva8kp
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Pennywise(m): 7:52am On Sep 15, 2014
betterpikinn:
can u pls shhhhhhhhhhhhhhut up

Yeye fowl coming to religion section to search for hoe when u can visit a neighborhood cec.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by daverebranded(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2014
not gonna say anything baud this man but when one CE guy told my junior sis that he can commit fornication with her and still make heaven coz he's a child of God mehn I can never go there to hear messages that will make me reason this way

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by betterpikinn: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2014
Pennywise:

Yeye fowl coming to religion section to search for hoe when u can visit a neighborhood cec.
oops! Too late. Everyone now knows how malfunctioned your brain is.
If only have kept quite, nobody would have known that you are a cretin!!!
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by trustman: 9:05am On Sep 15, 2014
Gombs:

It's like you want to out do Drummaboy in teaching lies. The emphasis on DID NOT is a terrible form of your shallow knowledge of Scripture
......... .........

Let me not go into the rest, for sake of not looking like I'm bullying you...but bro, you don't really know scripture. Yet, you lot are the 'true gospel' preachers
Now you're coming out to truly show yourself as one who sets out to 'bully' others. Well done!

Because the WoF advocates deify man they find it easy to put Jesus Christ in the same mould as themselves. It is therefore easy for them to look at him from their own perspective. 
The Christian cannot equate himself with Jesus. 
See: https://www.nairaland.com/1790500/word-faith-movements-doctrine-proponents/4#24527108

Note again what I have mentioned previously:
By proclaiming ourselves to be "little gods" we try to place ourselves on the same level with God. Without doubt, this is the very height of arrogance and is nothing more than self-worship and self-glorification.

The only person who can be termed to be in the God Class is the Lord Jesus Christ who is described in the book of Hebrews as being “the exact representation of his being” or “express image of his (God’s) person” – Hebrews 1:3.

Therefore Jesus HAD THE INHERENT ABILITY TO HEAL anyone WITHOUT first teaching. 
When he healed a man with a demon in Mark 5: 1-20 what TEACHING did he do before the healing? Going on from there in the same Mark 5 when he got to the house of a ruler of the synagogue to heal/resuscitate his daughter could he TEACH the dead before performing the miracle? And he still performed the miracle in spite of the people's reaction - "40[b] [size=14pt]And they laughed at him. But[/size] [/b]he put them all outside and took the child's father and mother and those who were with him and went in where the child was.
41 Taking her by the hand he said to her, "Talitha cumi," which means, "Little girl, I say to you, arise."
42 And immediately the girl got up and began walking (for she was twelve years of age), and they were immediately overcome with amazement.
Now if you tell me it's perhaps because the parents of the girl had faith that is why Jesus WAS ABLE to raise the girl from the dead then I'll ask you why your 'MoG''s faith alone is not able to work on those who had little or no faith.
So do you see now that Jesus DID NOT need to teach first before he could heal?

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 9:46am On Sep 15, 2014
daverebranded: not gonna say anything baud this man but when one CE guy told my junior sis that he can commit fornication with her and still make heaven coz he's a child of God mehn I can never go there to hear messages that will make me reason this way

A Christianity where you can commit fornication and make heaven...

A Christianity where you can mustar-bate and remain holy...

A Christianity where you lie about miracles and remain a "man of God"...

... is a Christianity of devils.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 10:22am On Sep 15, 2014
trustman:
Now you're coming out to truly show yourself as one who sets out to 'bully' others. Well done!

Because the WoF advocates deify man they find it easy to put Jesus Christ in the same mould as themselves. It is therefore easy for them to look at him from their own perspective. 
[size=19pt]The Christian cannot equate himself with Jesus. [/size]
See: https://www.nairaland.com/1790500/word-faith-movements-doctrine-proponents/4#24527108

Note again what I have mentioned previously:
By proclaiming ourselves to be "little gods" we try to place ourselves on the same level with God. Without doubt, this is the very height of arrogance and is nothing more than self-worship and self-glorification.

The only person who can be termed to be in the God Class is the Lord Jesus Christ who is described in the book of Hebrews as being “the exact representation of his being” or “express image of his (God’s) person” – Hebrews 1:3.

Therefore Jesus HAD THE INHERENT ABILITY TO HEAL anyone WITHOUT first teaching. 
When he healed a man with a demon in Mark 5: 1-20 what TEACHING did he do before the healing? Going on from there in the same Mark 5 when he got to the house of a ruler of the synagogue to heal/resuscitate his daughter could he TEACH the dead before performing the miracle? And he still performed the miracle in spite of the people's reaction - "40[b] [size=14pt]And they laughed at him. But[/size] [/b]he put them all outside and took the child's father and mother and those who were with him and went in where the child was.
41 Taking her by the hand he said to her, "Talitha cumi," which means, "Little girl, I say to you, arise."
42 And immediately the girl got up and began walking (for she was twelve years of age), and they were immediately overcome with amazement.
Now if you tell me it's perhaps because the parents of the girl had faith that is why Jesus WAS ABLE to raise the girl from the dead then I'll ask you why your 'MoG''s faith alone is not able to work on those who had little or no faith.
So do you see now that Jesus DID NOT need to teach first before he could heal?

Can you explain 1 John 4:17 for me? Why did Jesus say we shall do greater things than He did? Why did the Bible call him the first begotten of the father after His resurrection Rev 1:5, for He was termed as the ONLY begotten of the Father before His death as in John 1:14

If He's the first begotten, shey it means there are many others after Him, no?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (38) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator / Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.