Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. (44769 Views)

6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / Ladies, Whats Wrong In Approaching A Guy You Like And Telling Him? / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by p2t2r(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2014
hopelink1: thou art not the one , I am
None of you are Kenneth, I am Kenneth...@Op I did not change my numba, hw can I do that 2u ....I lost my phone, here is my new numba. 07055086329. Call me.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by slickkels1(m): 10:37am On Sep 08, 2014
Lmao..hope u doin comedy grin
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by kika23(f): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2014
I don't believe your posts are real... They are all fictions. They didn't happen... You're trying to get attention. Well, it worked... A round of applause :|

3 Likes

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2014
Adikam: you women can never be trusted no matter how far men risk his life for a woman.i port to glo because of my ex & we hav not seen for 3yrs now & am not planing to see her again.i hav learnt not to giv more that 17% of my heart to a woman no-matter how much care & love she offered me not even my wife.meanwhile op is a big time liar.she creat a thread 5days ago saying a man pregnate her & dumb her.dat same last week she creat a thread saying her landlord was sniffing her stinking dirty unwashed underwears when she was returnig from mkt to buy food stuff to prepare for her bf who just return from UK.dis girl na cheap ashawo(liability) & big time liar.go through her topics
Mak una address these issues.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by clemz88(m): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2014
So you don't know what a long write up is abi?,u must be a peacock.n by d way, u gurlz end up messing up your selves n u will expect we to b a solution solver to ur grumpiness? U beta go n make right ur mess.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 08, 2014
MizMyColi:
Liability.....

Suffering from Lie-ability (a condition of feeding and growing, only on lies).

Since 43 A.D
......ur head dey dia. u make sense

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by DJEhimond(m): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2014
Dee0907: There's a theory that states, when one is in love with one person but yet considers a two person,was never in love with the 1st person but the 2nd.

That's not true. That's a sign of ''Ojukokoro''
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Dreyl(m): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2014
How this frivolous thread take make frontpage self
chai! Front page done suffer sha. grin
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by ndidibabe(f): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: warning: this is a true life story about me. It is also a bit long. Bear with me and read it till the end.

4 years ago was like a dream. But that dream was shattered by me as a result of my actions. To some extent i blamed mySelf so much i could still cry and shed hot tears. But on the other hand i was quite honest to him.

Still basking in the excitement and euphoria of my 18th birthday, i was still love drunk with my first ''official'' boyfriend. The one i could freely hug and kiss and dream about all day and all nite. It was pure ecstasy.

But a young man came my way, i proved beyond reasonable doubt that he was truely in love with me. We live in two different cities, but this angel in the skin of a man was ready to risk everything for me. He called me almost everyday, sent me recharge card without my asking him, somethings he gave me pocket money for my upkeep.

I saw the sincerity in his eyes but i was feeling guilty inside of me. ''I must let him know what is at stake here''.

The d-day finally came, we were strolling he made mention of his love for me. After he had had his chance, i told him that i had someone i love even though am beginning to like him.

He persistent and saw everything as a challenge. I did all i could to avoid him. A day came, when he saw me with the man i loved. He couldnt stand it any longer. He stopped calling me, no text messages from him. My birthday came, he didnt message me at all. I was too scared to call him. I knew he was heartbroken but i never expected him to leave me this way.

Till date, i have not seen him. I wish to see him once again to apologise to him. He no longer use the number he gave me.

I wish...........hmmmmmmm......sigh heavily.

Kenneth wherever you are please forgivel

Activate: Sine
No be love dey worry you! Na greed!!
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by okeyscrib(m): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability,

i hope you realize this is a place to post real stuff... Not different stories you see online.... You just copy and paste here to see people's comments.

first it was a guy not spending money on his girlfriend
second it was you getting pregnant for someone you do not know
third, you caught your landlord sniffing your panties
and now, you told someone the truth and he hates you forever...

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by finditng: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2014
firstEVA: He will call u soon, trust me, guys never truly forget girls they have a thing for

I just need to know whose behind display user I.d...ur comments always "burst" my head....so real..plain..simple...true.. wf indepth wit...chaiiii...u can't be a girl....confess..lol......

Wait o...before y'all start.. am not sayn a girl can't make comments with the above characteristics o...ehn ehn.....am just sayn fisheva lays it down always....easily.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by finditng: 11:56am On Sep 08, 2014
MizMyColi:
Liability.....

Since 43 A.D

Lmfao...you gangster for real.....perfect sublime definition....lol
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Heycube(m): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
But a young man came my way, i proved beyond reasonable doubt that he was truely in love with me. We live in two different cities, but this angel in the skin of a man was ready to risk everything for me. He called me almost everyday, sent me recharge card without my asking him, somethings he gave me pocket money for my upkeep.

Chai!!! U even miss his calls, recharge cards and pocket money. Anyway, he has forgv u dt ws d reason for his action. Feel free dear.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
finditng:

I just need to know whose behind display user I.d...ur comments always "burst" my head....so real..plain..simple...true.. wf indepth wit...chaiiii...u can't be a girl....confess..lol......
lol, really hahahaha, so i'm a guy? 100% girl. well lets say, i speak from experience

Wait o...before y'all start.. am not sayn a girl can't make comments with the above characteristics o...ehn ehn.....am just sayn fisheva lays it down always....easily.
but surprisingly, many guys disagree with my point, i was mentioned by over 15 people and only about 5 say i'm correct.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by talk2dre(m): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
Nothing Good Can Come Out Of A Liability!
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by popson1st: 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ori e ti daru.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Worksunlimited: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
The stories that touch... undecided

*crossing my leg and sipping on sum cold fresh palmwine*
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Sweetlemon(f): 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
oseiwe: I have forgiven you.

By the way, you wanted to date two guys? You ehn.

I have forgiven and forgotten you sha.

I'm sorry I'm lost here.

The op hasn't committed any offense. None at all. She was honest from the beginning.

The Kenneth guy really seems like a darling. I'm suspecting he knows the op's boyfriend and that's why he gave up on her when he saw both of them together.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by klens(m): 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
Brand new octa core phones & Tablets running Android 4.4.2 kit Kat from N15000 up and import anything from China etc. O8IO8I3I92O, BBM 7523226E. www.nairaland.com/1801065/import-cheapest-octa-core-quad
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Sweetlemon(f): 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
seunmsg:

You did nothing wrong by refusing kenneth since you have an official boyfriend. There is nothing wrong in sticking just to a guy, you would have done wrong by dating two guys at the same time. And how are you so sure this Kenneth is truly an angel? That he calls, sent you sms and recharge card doesn't mean he's truly in love with you. We guys do all those things just to get what we want. So please, stick to your boyfriend and stop ranting about one Keneeth that is probably digging another girl at the moment.

This is true though.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: warning: this is a true life story about me. It is also a bit long. Bear with me and read it till the end.

4 years ago was like a dream. But that dream was shattered by me as a result of my actions. To some extent i blamed mySelf so much i could still cry and shed hot tears. But on the other hand i was quite honest to him.

Still basking in the excitement and euphoria of my 18th birthday, i was still love drunk with my first ''official'' boyfriend. The one i could freely hug and kiss and dream about all day and all nite. It was pure ecstasy.

Here she is again with another made up story. First one I read, u bf caught u naked with his best friend, second I read u somehow found semen on ur bikini and u r currently pregnant thinking whether to abort it or not, now this new story. And funny thing is all the stories never ever makes sense!! Arghhh! You've got your wish. You made it to the front page. Now enough of all these silly stories!

I saw the sincerity in his eyes but i was feeling guilty inside of me. ''I must let him know what is at stake here''.

The d-day finally came, we were strolling he made mention of his love for me. After he had had his chance, i told him that i had someone i love even though am beginning to like him.

He persistent and saw everything as a challenge. I did all i could to avoid him. A day came, when he saw me with the man i loved. He couldnt stand it any longer. He stopped calling me, no text messages from him. My birthday came, he didnt message me at all. I was too scared to call him. I knew he was heartbroken but i never expected him to leave me this way.

Till date, i have not seen him. I wish to see him once again to apologise to him. He no longer use the number he gave me.

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2014

Here she is again with another made up story. First one I read, u bf caught u naked with his best friend, second I read u somehow found semen on ur bikini and u r currently pregnant thinking whether to abort it or not, now this new story. And funny thing is all the stories never ever makes sense!! Arghhh! You've got your wish. You made it to the front page. Now enough of all these silly stories!

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by amalex(f): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
U don't knw the God ur serving............NEXT TOPIC please!
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
So what do we do now..help u look for kenneth or what.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
MizMyColi:
Liability.....

Since 43 A.D

No be small thing ooh

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nerve10(m): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: i am having that guilt that i made a good guy turn bad. That my actions may have changed him completely and other ladies may be victims of my actions towards him.

that real true...
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nerve10(m): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: i am having that guilt that i made a good guy turn bad. That my actions may have changed him completely and other ladies may be victims of my actions towards him.

that's real true...
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by berbajiday(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
OP, I'm really disappointed in u, u knew u weren't gonna date him, yet u kept collecting all his gifts,recharge cards and money even tho he did all ds without u asking, to me u wanted to eat ur cake and have it. Yes u knw u hv wronged kenneth truly and dt oda ladies myt fall victim to a good guy turn baddoo (not talking olamide), secondly are u sure u don't actually regret losing him for ur bf, perhaps ur boo don mess up and u can really see tins clearly or u just miss the attention and gifts u were getting from him; pls ds goes out to d ladies with a conscience, if u aint gonna date a guy or have sex with him pls politely him down and stop milking their cash cows, its in ur own interest. A word is enuf for d wise. OP pls move on, I suppose u hv learnt ur lessons.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by onoshenry(m): 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
Two fake Port Harcourt "big babes" (see full picture after the cut) were recently stripped n*ked and molested by guys for allegedly stealing clothes from a popular boutique in Port Harcourt. All in a bid to "meet up" with the fake social status they have carved out for themselves. See what their desperation have turned them into. Foolish girls! How sad! See the full uncensored photos after the cut... - See more at: http://naija-gist..com/2014/09/photos-port-harcourt-big-babes-strip.html#sthash.cLXpry7S.dpuf
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by berbajiday(m): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
Toks2008:

All i can say is that you have a slutty tendency and you must watch it.

You did the right thing by telling him you love someone else but what i don't understand is the guilt you are feeling.

Move on with your life young lady and i hope this guy you are dieing for does not end up using you because most ladies have not realized that loving a man that does not love you is the greatest emotional prison you can ever find yourself.

All the best.
gbam, rightly said.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by finditng: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
firstEVA: lol, really hahahaha, so i'm a guy? 100% girl. well lets say, i speak from experience

but surprisingly, many guys disagree with my point, i was mentioned by over 15 people and only about 5 say i'm correct.

LOL....guys are different....varyn perceptions abt subjects..i often agree wf your posts..u na baado..lol

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
Okayyyyy u know what I think is that op(liability) and moderator are banging,shoking themself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" / Lady Removes Tattoo Of Her Ex-Boyfriend From Her Body After Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.