Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. (44585 Views)

6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / Ladies, Whats Wrong In Approaching A Guy You Like And Telling Him? / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by rottennaija(m): 3:11am On Sep 08, 2014
my words for are few...stick to one guy before you do something you will truly regret and the guy that love you, the real guy hates you for it. I am happy for because the story didnt end like most of them does.

2 Likes

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by warrant22(m): 3:28am On Sep 08, 2014
See your name alone! Kenneth don take off oo, never to come back to you again....
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by opeano(m): 3:34am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: i am having that guilt that i made a good guy turn bad. That my actions may have changed him completely and other ladies may be victims of my actions towards him.
anw what is ur definition for a good guy Cos He sends u call cards?, cos he calls u always??, cos He loves u without border?? Pls define. By the way, D one u loved no do as much as ur keneth?? Y, y, y.. Ladies, na so una life worse reach?, u had someone u lov, yet, u r enjoying goody frm someone dat u knws obviously loves you and want more and u still want him to keep wasting his heart, money and time. Mtchew. I hate gals

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by OziasEmmanuel: 3:38am On Sep 08, 2014
[/color]wetin concern me [color=#006600]wetin concern me
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 3:38am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: warning: this is a true life story about me. It is also a bit long. Bear with me and read it till the end.

4 years ago was like a dream. But that dream was shattered by me as a result of my actions. To some extent i blamed mySelf so much i could still cry and shed hot tears. But on the other hand i was quite honest to him.

Still basking in the excitement and euphoria of my 18th birthday, i was still love drunk with my first ''official'' boyfriend. The one i could freely hug and kiss and dream about all day and all nite. It was pure ecstasy.

But a young man came my way, i proved beyond reasonable doubt that he was truely in love with me. We live in two different cities, but this angel in the skin of a man was ready to risk everything for me. He called me almost everyday, sent me recharge card without my asking him, somethings he gave me pocket money for my upkeep.

I saw the sincerity in his eyes but i was feeling guilty inside of me. ''I must let him know what is at stake here''.

The d-day finally came, we were strolling he made mention of his love for me. After he had had his chance, i told him that i had someone i love even though am beginning to like him.

He persistent and saw everything as a challenge. I did all i could to avoid him. A day came, when he saw me with the man i loved. He couldnt stand it any longer. He stopped calling me, no text messages from him. My birthday came, he didnt message me at all. I was too scared to call him. I knew he was heartbroken but i never expected him to leave me this way.

Till date, i have not seen him. I wish to see him once again to apologise to him. He no longer use the number he gave me.

I wish...........hmmmmmmm......sigh heavily.

Kenneth wherever you are please forgivel

Activate: Sine

i don't know why i like early morning erection
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by tellwisdom: 3:40am On Sep 08, 2014
He sends you recharge card??
...Chaii....ASHANA na person pikin sad
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by kekeogunro(m): 3:41am On Sep 08, 2014
if u giv hm chance he ll Bleep u and leav u 4ever.stay wt d 1st man.if he trully loves u he wouldnt do that.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by omoadeleye(m): 3:45am On Sep 08, 2014
you just commit a fallacious act, her writeup was a fiction and not a true life story, the moment she said the story would be long is a first exhibit, now check her post for more exhibit.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Omolecturer(m): 3:48am On Sep 08, 2014
valmunich: Someone should summarize please
bros notin to summarize.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Sike(m): 4:07am On Sep 08, 2014
azunlimited: U be real liability grin
lmfaooooo

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by toseenore(m): 4:09am On Sep 08, 2014
Wot I'm so sure of is that Kenneth must have done u that thing with his strong thing before he could just leave u leaving not a single trace behind cos I know Guys of this age don't just evacuate Girls in this manner.........This story is incomplete Girlfriend. However, if I happen to be that ya claimed official BF and come across this Thread of yours, u are gone. Cos this simply shows u av got extra-feelings for someone else..........Wotz my stress on ya then?

Promiscuity is ya name!

#fucku

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 4:18am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability.... Your username does speak for itself. grin grin grin
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability:
Till date, i have not seen him. I wish to see him once again to apologise to him. He no longer use the number he gave me.
Kenneth is a real guy cuz there aint need to waste his time over something that won't yield his desired result ...... I would do same one million times over !!
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by persius555(m): 4:32am On Sep 08, 2014
Most ladies do this, what is so new. I blame the guy for holding on to you even after you were truthful to him(at least u were sincere to him). I dumped my ex on midnight of a new year, i didnt have to see the guy he was dating by the sideline. She weeped and begged, but i stuck to my decision. I just hope you wont hurt if something goes wrong btw u and ur official boyfriend. Op, let him be.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 4:40am On Sep 08, 2014
firstEVA: He will call u soon, trust me, guys never truly forget girls they have a thing for
Lie ...

I once had a girl we completely devoted to each other but as an hustler (I have money but meant for academic/professional development) whereas the girl want make I buy car/house (which is a good thought but I'm thinking Career while she's thinking Shelter) .... !

The day she told me she found another guy(to shake me) , I thanGod for her and deleted everything about her .... She's my best love but I really moved on w'out looking back .... She looked back but I was gone ..........There is no time to mourn cuz the road is still long cheesy
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Raymondif: 4:49am On Sep 08, 2014
Emmysteve: You again? So you won't go and find useful things to do with your life than creating useless posts everywhere?

And to make the matter worse, this shiiit is now on front page.
na mod babe....
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by saintol(m): 5:05am On Sep 08, 2014
Kenneth actually left not because he saw you with your lover but because he began to realize that there is a clear difference between Liability and Asset. And that what he is doing is more of a Liability than an Asset. According to your write-up, you said he used to send you recharge card ( how much e dey send na?) and some other things, and you dont love him. So what do you expect. Dont you knw that giving you recharge card and other things is a Liability to him, not loving him is also another Liability to his heart. If Kenneth were to be your brother, would you advice him to continue? For me o, the only liability i can venture into is a profitable Liability Company not a Liability Female. Maaama told me to get Asset Female. Kenneth since yah eyes don open nw, u better follow my path. Kenneth! Kenneth!! Kenneth!!! How many time wey i call you? If you activate yah sim, i go take ogun and all 'the gods are not to blame' to swear 4 you. Viewing from another angle, i think the op's bf isnt giving her much... U knw na. She needs kenneth to pay, sister maga no dey pay again, even all the monkey wey dey Idanre don dey ping nw with their '36' widely open. Move on and leave kenneth alone. Sooner nw, some female go dey write, guys are wicked, 'Okunrin o ma lorun o'. If guys are wicked, i think some females are super wicked. Sorry 4 that, just an observation.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Decryptor(m): 5:06am On Sep 08, 2014
firstEVA: He will call u soon, trust me, guys never truly forget girls they have a thing for

This is one HUGE erroneous notion you ladies of nowadays have. Reason why some of you treat men like crap...

LET ME TELL YOU...NO MATTER HOW MUCH A MAN LOVES YOU, THE DAY HE DECIDES TO DELETE YOU OF HIS MEMORY, NO RECOVERY PROGRAM CAN GET YOU BACK

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 08, 2014
OkekeChristian:

I see you sitting at the table, giving hope to the hopeless!
LMAO grin
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by uhuns: 5:14am On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=Thewhizzkid1][/quote]

she is a paid agent to pull crowd or a born lire. in less than 3 mths ,look at her personal life experience. haba
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by justi4jesu(f): 5:32am On Sep 08, 2014
krall: So all my sweet stories were not front page Worthy?? angry these mods ehh!!!! angry patronising a known troll.

Improve on your stories andyou will make it grin
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Seemyfather(m): 5:42am On Sep 08, 2014

Liability indeed. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by shilexholly(m): 5:44am On Sep 08, 2014
Sometin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wori u....u don maga kenneth 4 ur mind abi.....u go suffer am whalai
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by bogtrotter: 5:48am On Sep 08, 2014
I'd run away too.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by tolaxin(m): 5:50am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: warning: this is a true life story about me. It is also a bit long. Bear with me and read it till the end.

4 years ago was like a dream. But that dream was shattered by me as a result of my actions. To some extent i blamed mySelf so much i could still cry and shed hot tears. But on the other hand i was quite honest to him.

Still basking in the excitement and euphoria of my 18th birthday, i was still love drunk with my first ''official'' boyfriend. The one i could freely hug and kiss and dream about all day and all nite. It was pure ecstasy.

But a young man came my way, i proved beyond reasonable doubt that he was truely in love with me. We live in two different cities, but this angel in the skin of a man was ready to risk everything for me. He called me almost everyday, sent me recharge card without my asking him, somethings he gave me pocket money for my upkeep.

I saw the sincerity in his eyes but i was feeling guilty inside of me. ''I must let him know what is at stake here''.

The d-day finally came, we were strolling he made mention of his love for me. After he had had his chance, i told him that i had someone i love even though am beginning to like him.

He persistent and saw everything as a challenge. I did all i could to avoid him. A day came, when he saw me with the man i loved. He couldnt stand it any longer. He stopped calling me, no text messages from him. My birthday came, he didnt message me at all. I was too scared to call him. I knew he was heartbroken but i never expected him to leave me this way.

I wish...........hmmmmmmm......sigh heavily.

Kenneth wherever you are please forgivel

Activate: Sine
oro rirun lenu eye
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Tundeiab(m): 5:50am On Sep 08, 2014
topelouis: You don't noe the definition of a long write-up.

@topic......Seems to me its Kenneth u really love...too bad he's changed his contact.....move on miss and stop wallowing in self pity
I guess, what she missed were the recharge cards and the pocket monies.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nnekafrances(f): 5:51am On Sep 08, 2014
Two guys at age 18?
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Seemyfather(m): 5:52am On Sep 08, 2014
Abeg, the fear of 'Ebora' ni ojare. @ Liability, abi no be so? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by obeagu1(m): 5:54am On Sep 08, 2014
True to ur name,maybe u became more of a liability.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by iornenge81(m): 5:56am On Sep 08, 2014
[color=#006600][/color] cool

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 08, 2014
Fourwinds:
sometimes i wonder how women make things difficult for deirselves
women never know wat they want.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by canalily(m): 6:07am On Sep 08, 2014
....so this is how you are liability to NL....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin / Facts About Women Who Are In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.