Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. (44587 Views)

6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / Ladies, Whats Wrong In Approaching A Guy You Like And Telling Him? / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by richyfunky(m): 6:07am On Sep 08, 2014
Mrs LIABILITY, U're LIABLE to heartbreaks
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by coolzeal(m): 6:09am On Sep 08, 2014
You have a boyfriend and yet you are gaining financial aid from another man whose genuine intention was to date you, and you didn't put a stop to it before it get escalated. I wonder if most women have certain policy or principles when dating or they just love any man that spend or show little care just to get their attention while in a relationship. This is why I can never trust a woman.. Cheap slut.

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by delugadou(m): 6:11am On Sep 08, 2014
Hmmmmm.......end time tins *smh*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: are you not my sister again?
Haba y not abi will I disown my own sister. No o
Chai nlanders get time o! I jus woke up only to c dis on fp(oluwa is involved), una sef dey comment like say una no know liability anyway diarisgod. Make I siddon wait season 3 of d movie
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by mashodehammer: 6:25am On Sep 08, 2014
Ehmm the most sincere lady in Nigeria grin grin
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by babatundeizbad(m): 6:29am On Sep 08, 2014
This girl has come true to her name. She has become a real liability to this forum.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by bigtt76(f): 6:31am On Sep 08, 2014
Well she did wrong by accepting the little gifts grin. The recharge cards I'm sure she used most of them in calling the other guy which is what probably hurt Kenneth most as he now thinks he was or will be seen as a 'Maga' or 'Car Washer'.

Abeg girls, stop giving guys false hope if you know you already into someone else ....no go carry gbese for your head o!

seunmsg:

You did nothing wrong by refusing kenneth since you have an official boyfriend. There is nothing wrong in sticking just to a guy, you would have done wrong by dating two guys at the same time. And how are you so sure this Kenneth is truly an angel? That he calls, sent you sms and recharge card doesn't mean he's truly in love with you. We guys do all those things just to get what we want. So please, stick to your boyfriend and stop ranting about one Keneeth that is probably digging another girl at the moment.

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by samguru(m): 6:32am On Sep 08, 2014
Young Lady,

From your write, i could decipher some hidden facts which majority of the commentators have not talked about.

First you claimed to be in relationship with a guy you didnt like as much as Kenneth and out of your shear stupidity,you showcased this guy to him (Kenneth) which implies that all the gestures Kenneth has being giving you is a waste and that you have made up your mind on who to marry.

Second, if i were Kenneth i will never forgive you because your action can be likened to that of a prostitute, if not you should have told Kenneth from the onset about the guy. i presumed you want to eat your cake and have it.

However, the situation can still be remedied in the following ways.

1. keep sending apology text messages to this guy and always underscore your love for him.
2. prepare to dumb that first guy.
3. Involve Kenneth's friends in reconciliation.
4. if you have relationship with any of Kenneth's family member,involve them.
5. Above all pray about this issue,who knows if Kenneth is not the man, God wants for you.

try these and give me feedback
bye

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by kennyjubris: 6:34am On Sep 08, 2014
Why do we have somuch unserious people in Nairaland.if you dont have something to say just keep calm than make useless comments. Pls people grow up and think reasonably. We must be matured to give good advice to people.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by ademoladeji(m): 6:35am On Sep 08, 2014
Arrant nonsense...
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 08, 2014
nairaland wetin dey happen?
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by enm(m): 6:37am On Sep 08, 2014
Mutuwa:

did you attend a secondary school in minna. There is a man inspector mutuwa
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 08, 2014
what about the first guy that you dream about in the day?
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Slickest(m): 6:45am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: warning: this is a true life story about me. It is also a bit long. Bear with me and read it till the end.

4 years ago was like a dream. But that dream was shattered by me as a result of my actions. To some extent i blamed mySelf so much i could still cry and shed hot tears. But on the other hand i was quite honest to him.

Still basking in the excitement and euphoria of my 18th birthday, i was still love drunk with my first ''official'' boyfriend. The one i could freely hug and kiss and dream about all day and all nite. It was pure ecstasy.

But a young man came my way, i proved beyond reasonable doubt that he was truely in love with me. We live in two different cities, but this angel in the skin of a man was ready to risk everything for me. He called me almost everyday, sent me recharge card without my asking him, somethings he gave me pocket money for my upkeep.

I saw the sincerity in his eyes but i was feeling guilty inside of me. ''I must let him know what is at stake here''.

The d-day finally came, we were strolling he made mention of his love for me. After he had had his chance, i told him that i had someone i love even though am beginning to like him.

He persistent and saw everything as a challenge. I did all i could to avoid him. A day came, when he saw me with the man i loved. He couldnt stand it any longer. He stopped calling me, no text messages from him. My birthday came, he didnt message me at all. I was too scared to call him. I knew he was heartbroken but i never expected him to leave me this way.

Till date, i have not seen him. I wish to see him once again to apologise to him. He no longer use the number he gave me.

I wish...........hmmmmmmm......sigh heavily.

Kenneth wherever you are please forgivel

Activate: Sine
Ur d typ of girls dat makes me happy am single...u fell in love because he sends recharge cards nd pocket money, dats love 2u ba? Nd ur poor bf wil think he has a gf...smh 4u...u girls ehn!!!

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Freiburger(m): 6:45am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: He called me almost everyday, sent me recharge card without my asking him, somethings he gave me pocket money for my upkeep.

I saw the sincerity in his eyes...

This is the funniest part of the story grin grin

2 Likes

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by elari(m): 6:47am On Sep 08, 2014
Seems some mods are crazy, how can this story for the gods be place on fp. Now iknow there is problem in this country
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Milly02(m): 6:47am On Sep 08, 2014
Honestly u be liability

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by keandre: 6:49am On Sep 08, 2014
hertz9te: I wasted my data for this??seriously.........

Data is vry hard to come by nowadayz

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by AdelokikiMr(m): 6:54am On Sep 08, 2014
Ds one na fadafucker lieing to get people attention .....Park Well Liebility sad
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 08, 2014
Guys, don't take this bit.ch serious. Just barely a month she registered here and look at how many posts she has created.

https://www.nairaland.com/liability/topics
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 08, 2014
How do stories like this make Fp??
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by chidieze356(m): 7:05am On Sep 08, 2014
You have done nothing wrong and the said Kenneth has done nothing wrong too. So why are you yearning for him? Is your present boyfriend not an angel to you?? Or are you planning to dump your present boyfriend for NO REASONS and go to the said Kenneth What do you expect to be forgiven for when you did nothing wrong unless YOU PROBABLY HAVE NOT TOLD US THE WHOLE STORY. Please be contended with what you have got.

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Freiburger(m): 7:06am On Sep 08, 2014
apolonius: This story means what exactly? He respected your choice and moved on to his own choice. Still licking the wounds of yore?smiley
Great point. You are on it wink
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Akalia(m): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2014
Seems to me we have a bloody liar on d loose!
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by thankyouJesus(m): 7:10am On Sep 08, 2014
zizazizu: When I started reading this, I actually thought it was so going to make brain, not knowing it was a gist about a girl who couldn't handle interests from 2 guys. Grow up! You are fighting to keep both? I jus tire for some kain things for NL sef.
As much as I hate to admit it, ahhhhhhhgggggrrr, you are good.

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by tk4rd: 7:11am On Sep 08, 2014
seunmsg:

You did nothing wrong by refusing kenneth since you have an official boyfriend. There is nothing wrong in sticking just to a guy, you would have done wrong by dating two guys at the same time. And how are you so sure this Kenneth is truly an angel? That he calls, sent you sms and recharge card doesn't mean he's truly in love with you. We guys do all those things just to get what we want. So please, stick to your boyfriend and stop ranting about one Keneeth that is probably digging another girl at the moment.
That is, if she is still with the boyfriend that made her to loose Kenneth.. She misses Kenneth and feels so bad about it because the reason why she declined Kenneth didn't even last long.. And for her to call the Kenneth she never gave a real chance an angel, then, it means that the said boyfriend (and the list of other boyfriends that followed) is/are bad.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by charlito94(m): 7:23am On Sep 08, 2014
My dear he's gone, moved on with his life
Abi u wan keep am 4 one spot
N besides ur confused n u betrayed.

So dear u no get story
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by gannod(m): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2014
You did the right thing by telling him you were taken. He also did the right thing by dis-connecting. Save yourself the stress of re-establishing contact with him. Move on and pray your boyfriend doesn't break ur heart. I believe You took the right decision.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by abdulwastecx(m): 7:27am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: i am that guilt that i made a good guy turn bad. That my actions may have changed him completely and other ladies may be victims of my actions towards him.

Tanks for your advice

No guy is nice....Any non family guy getting closer and acting nice to you want to do the thing...

stuff like, I have plenty male friends and I am not dating is like having plenty potential rapist....be aware of ur girlfriend never allow them to have too many male friends
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by jeje123(m): 7:30am On Sep 08, 2014
My sister u can't eat ur cake and ave it. Anyway its a lesson for those ladies dat believe dey are wise game may not favour u @ d end of d day.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by abdulwastecx(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2014
tk4rd: That is, if she is still with the boyfriend that made her to loose Kenneth.. She misses Kenneth and feels so bad about it because the reason why she declined Kenneth didn't even last long.. And for her to call the Kenneth she never gave a real chance an angel, then, it means that the said boyfriend (and the list of other boyfriends that followed) is/are bad.

ladies are naturally non committed partner...

what matters to most them is what you can really offers in terms of look, material resources and personality. that is why I define love as a sense of low self esteem from both side
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by jahlove4jah: 7:36am On Sep 08, 2014
@OP are you missing Keneeth or his recharge cards/gifts. @Mod I am yet to find out the criteria for making FP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin / Facts About Women Who Are In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.