Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up (61741 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Who Had Sex With 2 Different Men In 24 Hours Share Their Stories / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Sograced(f): 9:14am On Feb 07, 2015
I havent seen any reason that justifies a lady to sleep with different men [
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by obiak4(m): 9:30am On Feb 07, 2015
ayukdaboss:

In as mush as I don't support her views I'll say don't judge. People are facing really hard times you have to experience before you can understand.
its not enough reason you know why the reasons she quoted are too subtle make up clothes house rent and sch fee maybe but it NOT ENOUGH REASON BRO
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by feddy09(m): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2015
Ashawo na ashawo...... Their ar still oda better minial jobz 2 do, u guls jux have Big Eye. If nt y Yahoo yahoo Boiz...[color=#006600][/color] undecided
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by RiffRaff: 9:47am On Feb 07, 2015
I have long advocated the legalization of
prostitution!
1. It can be taxed
2. It can be regulated
3. Sex workers can be screened for diseases
4. It would cut the economics right out from under organized crime.
5. For many unskilled/uneducated women...it
would give them a way to support themselves
legally
6. As long as there are men and women...there will
be men willing to pay...and women willing to accept money for sex. To think otherwise is delusional.
The only two groups that are terrified of this are
religious groups that feel a need to tell others how
to live their lives...and women who don't put
out...then wonder why their men cheat or visit
prostitutes. Any rational thinking person can clearly see the
benefits of legalized prostitution.
Why is it illegal to pay for something that is perfectly
legal to give away for free?
It's irrational in the extreme.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by farem: 10:24am On Feb 07, 2015
The ONLY reason, which unfortunately hiding behind other mundane (yet much-cherised) reasons, is......

Isaiah 5:4 "Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their
multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it."
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by tk4rd: 11:39am On Feb 07, 2015
Mr O.p.. I cleaked de source just to clear my curiosity that the lady really mailed you.. Thus the "Mr Valentine"... But it turned out that you stole a post on someone else's blog and made it ur own
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Ayoolajumoke(f): 11:42am On Feb 07, 2015
ayukdaboss:

In as mush as I don't support her views I'll say don't judge. People are facing really hard times you have to experience before you can understand.

So true.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by otiigba1(m): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2015
micholalo:

i need someone like u as my wife....so help me God
after marrying her then she will show you her true colours lipsrsealed *no be me talk am o!*
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by otiigba1(m): 11:58am On Feb 07, 2015
perry2020:

Lolxxx.yes boss
now that you ve got all this men proposing, are you gonna say yes to any of em undecided and can I come to the wedding? tongue
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by perry2020(f): 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
otiigba1:
now that you ve got all this men proposing, are you gonna say yes to any of em undecided and can I come to the wedding? tongue
Lolxx. aint accepting anyone so no wedding.its you I want*winks*.
Wakeup wakeup it's reality!!!!!!
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by perry2020(f): 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
otiigba1:
after marrying her then she will show you her true colours lipsrsealed *no be me talk am o!*
Smh after u don talk am finish
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by otiigba1(m): 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
perry2020:

Smh after u don talk am finish
hey! tongue I was only implying that you are only human, you can mistakes too! God help me I do not want a perfect woman, does not exit cheesy
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by otiigba1(m): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
perry2020:

Lolxx. aint accepting anyone so no wedding.its you I want*winks*.
Wakeup wakeup it's reality!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin me? Me thinks I am too ugly for you embarassed ; kiss
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by perry2020(f): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
otiigba1:
hey! tongue I was only implying that you are only human, you can mistakes too! God help me I do not want a perfect woman, does not exit cheesy
That's y I said he shouldn't say me but a better lady that I also have my flaws,scroll up and read it.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by otiigba1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
perry2020:

That's y I said he shouldn't say me but a better lady that I also have my flaws,scroll up and read it.
me still thinks you are gorgeous! shocked wink
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by micholalo(m): 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
otiigba1:

No one ia perfect. Its better she show it Dan hide it .
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Mollybobog1(m): 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
my own simple view is that don't let circumstances get d best out ta you, when ever u r passing tru turbulent times, remember you have a father in heaven, talk to him n He'll surely answer. there's no excuses for doing absurd n humiliating things.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Precioussilas10: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
perry2020:

What made you think I have never gone through hard times,the hardest times sef back then in school when I would be given 5k as monthly allowance I was staying in an hostel were I had to buy food and buying food each day twice daily alone was 6k for the month(not three times daily ooo)(t wasn't even enough for feeding sef not to talk of other things oo),no other money or source of income,i could sell anything sell able(bedsheets,clothes),i made jewelries and sold,liquid soap and sold(aldoe twasnt as if much money was coming in but at least I could use the little to sustain). I cut unnecessary expenses,planned well and had a list of priorities.i knew girls who would go around with sugar daddies and hunt for white men(where are they today? Either dead,used for ritual or battling with stds and hiv,very few,very very few of them end up fine today and it's coz of grace ) Today look at me,am doing so fine and I have never regretted my doings for one day because those situations helped me in becoming who I am today. if I was into prostitution then do u think the grace of God would have been so buoyant in my life.
But girls of nowadays just love showoff,they want to be on 30 inches Brazilian hair and use the latest phones,assessories,latest dresses,shoes and bags even bleaching cream of 15-45k(which are unnecessary).
abeg tell them whether dem go gree hear word
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Godownchild(f): 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
kingfavour:
This is not enough reason to be abusing ur body which is d temple of God...can u be proud to tell ur kids this So u ladies just need to add value to ur lives and people will surely respect and admire u for who n what u are!!!!smiley

Are you a virgin, or you never had sex wit any girl b4 gettin married or in a relationship.or if married uv not slept wit any woman apart from your wife! If u are guilty of any of the above then shut the Bleep up and leave the judging for God to do.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Godownchild(f): 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
Like the popular story in the bible! Ye that is without sin cast the first stone!

I am not in support of prostitution, but if there were no men doing it, wud the women do it?
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Pilotman(m): 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
perry2020:

What made you think I have never gone through hard times,the hardest times sef back then in school when I would be given 5k as monthly allowance I was staying in an hostel were I had to buy food and buying food each day twice daily alone was 6k for the month(not three times daily ooo)(t wasn't even enough for feeding sef not to talk of other things oo),no other money or source of income,i could sell anything sell able(bedsheets,clothes),i made jewelries and sold,liquid soap and sold(aldoe twasnt as if much money was coming in but at least I could use the little to sustain). I cut unnecessary expenses,planned well and had a list of priorities.i knew girls who would go around with sugar daddies and hunt for white men(where are they today? Either dead,used for ritual or battling with stds and hiv,very few,very very few of them end up fine today and it's coz of grace ) Today look at me,am doing so fine and I have never regretted my doings for one day because those situations helped me in becoming who I am today. if I was into prostitution then do u think the grace of God would have been so buoyant in my life.
But girls of nowadays just love showoff,they want to be on 30 inches Brazilian hair and use the latest phones,assessories,latest dresses,shoes and bags even bleaching cream of 15-45k(which are unnecessary).

thumbs up babe! You are a pride to womenhood! I love you for this! I doff my hat for you!
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by gemini35(m): 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
perry2020:

. Baby I,doff ma cap for u jare,if they really want to do it why not save the money and start selling something in the hostel,and stop,but they use the money buy brazilian hair ,wears just to show up,I,pity men that will marry such ladies
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Lightening: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
perry2020:
Untill when she wants to marry and realize she has slept with her father in law,ez friends,her husband to be cousins and friends that she would know runs is not good.

Perry, these words are very deep.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by ozeonline1: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
perry2020:

I meant monthly jor.who will eat food 6k twice daily.nawa for u oo
Am not making my story look like a hard one,am just saying there are better things to do than prostitute and regret later,its a small world u no
...with that kind of monthly allowance, you have nor reason to prostitute. You have indeed not tasted hardship...pls be reminded that I hate the act of prostitution angry
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by harffie(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
Clone2020:
SMH... There is no justification whatsoever for prostitution
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Jasperwhizz(m): 8:06am On Feb 08, 2015
hard times never last. Dont just defile the matrimone bed!
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by MORNDEW(m): 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
perry2020:

No p
Helo, i ve been waiting for your reply to my mail. Pls do well to reply me or is there any problem?
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by noblegrex: 12:21am On Aug 10, 2015
May God help us all bt any1 that have experience poverty, I mean poverty will have a rethink of what she's saying. May we nt witness it
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by unmask: 2:19am On Aug 10, 2015
perry2020:

at least u still got 5k.......you didn't face hard times then......trust me some people's suffering are real

Besides I see nothing wrong in prostitution........the same lady u call a prostitute today has the option of being an armed robber, a kidnapper or ritualist......but she chose none of those that cause pain to choose what gives pleasure.

So let's be mindful of how we judge and reach our conclusions
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by tpiander: 8:08am On Aug 10, 2015
hm
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by charsola: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
Do you know that a thief,a prostitute and even a chronic liar will see anything wrong with what they do because their conscience is not properly formed.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by ubcandid(m): 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
ehjiwummy:
Person wey get dis story nor get point @all,if things hard u nor fit get part time job?kukuma talk say ashewo dey hungry u b4

ashewo dey hungry person??

mind how you talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" / Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? / Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.