Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up (61765 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Who Had Sex With 2 Different Men In 24 Hours Share Their Stories / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by happyzed0(f): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
Must u sell ur body y nt try oda tin lyk tutorial or even involve in small business
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Bishop44: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
Shame and Shame
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by ehjiwummy(f): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
Person wey get dis story nor get point @all,if things hard u nor fit get part time job?kukuma talk say ashewo dey hungry u b4

1 Like

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by jdbrasco(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ehaa, dey don come. Abeg, free d girl cos u r no better. Pretenders
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by ayokunlei(m): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
perry2020:

What made you think I have never gone through hard times,the hardest times sef back then in school when I would be given 5k as monthly allowance I was staying in an hostel were I had to buy food and buying food each day twice daily alone was 6k for the month(not three times daily ooo)(t wasn't even enough for feeding sef not to talk of other things oo),no other money or source of income,i could sell anything sell able(bedsheets,clothes),i made jewelries and sold,liquid soap and sold(aldoe twasnt as if much money was coming in but at least I could use the little to sustain). I cut unnecessary expenses,planned well and had a list of priorities.i knew girls who would go around with sugar daddies and hunt for white men(where are they today? Either dead,used for ritual or battling with stds and hiv,very few,very very few of them end up fine today and it's coz of grace ) Today look at me,am doing so fine and I have never regretted my doings for one day because those situations helped me in becoming who I am today. if I was into prostitution then do u think the grace of God would have been so buoyant in my life.
But girls of nowadays just love showoff,they want to be on 30 inches Brazilian hair and use the latest phones,assessories,latest dresses,shoes and bags even bleaching cream of 15-45k(which are unnecessary).

though the OP story looks like a cooked one.
But the point is endurance which is d key.
You have done d needful, u endured.
But the point is, due to d Human nature, not everyone will be like myself, and vice-versa.
Its not easy to make it in Life.

If stories like this doesnt exist, Life wont be a learning source.
Comparing Human beings with one another could be somehow attimes. However, dia is no prestige in using ones body as a means for surviver.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by kapoor12(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
I will only advice Mrs , u dnt nid 2 sellin ur cuz f money, u dnt nid 2 tink dts ur parent r poor, u dnt knw wt with happy 2mw, let me tell u if u sellin ur body cuz f money u r still playing urself on fire wood, if u lyk ask 4givness wit God like 3million tym, ur sin on it, remember u r nt goin 2 skul 2 studie, so u nid 2 sitting n talk 2 urself.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by ayokunlei(m): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
Egomah:
There's no justifiable reason(s) for doing such, I still feel is the lazy and un-industrious type that sleeps around. The sad thing is that it has a way of hunting them back, either they don't get married, or in a messed up marriage, forget about what you see on the surface, na screen saver.
It takes the grace of God to have a better home after such lifestyle, that means you have to sincerely be a born again Christian.

exactly
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by naijaboiy: 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
nekaa:
You probably didn't get plenty hate/condemning quotes for this your comment cause you are a guy.... I can only imagine how different it coulda been if you where a girl...
Lol...I was only saying it the way I feel now.

Besides this post is old na shocked
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by begwong: 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lol!
professional service ke,professional s3x ni.
Na for italy you go learn to be pro??
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Gamboh55(m): 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
perry2020:

What made you think I have never gone through hard times,the hardest times sef back then in school when I would be given 5k as monthly allowance I was staying in an hostel were I had to buy food and buying food each day twice daily alone was 6k for the month(not three times daily ooo)(t wasn't even enough for feeding sef not to talk of other things oo),no other money or source of income,i could sell anything sell able(bedsheets,clothes),i made jewelries and sold,liquid soap and sold(aldoe twasnt as if much money was coming in but at least I could use the little to sustain). I cut unnecessary expenses,planned well and had a list of priorities.i knew girls who would go around with sugar daddies and hunt for white men(where are they today? Either dead,used for ritual or battling with stds and hiv,very few,very very few of them end up fine today and it's coz of grace ) Today look at me,am doing so fine and I have never regretted my doings for one day because those situations helped me in becoming who I am today. if I was into prostitution then do u think the grace of God would have been so buoyant in my life.
But girls of nowadays just love showoff,they want to be on 30 inches Brazilian hair and use the latest phones,assessories,latest dresses,shoes and bags even bleaching cream of 15-45k(which are unnecessary).

one love...Tell them
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
Shame, shame!
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by ayokunlei(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
priscaoge:

With this,Y generalise? Because your parents can't afford all u need? Did your Mum prostitute to raise u? I don't know how people reason. Y not be satisfied with what u have? Selling ur body isn't d best option here. In My department when I was in school,a girl use to sell snacks,she practically begged someone to teach her how to make those things. My assistant CourseRep design beads n sell. All your action is just a quest to have what u can't afford,maybe latest cloth,shoes,etc,even after getting the money u still spend it on useless things. I was @ Asa road last week,some group of policemen and a lady came and arrested a boy that use to repair Keke. They said that d guy robbed the woman and other people in a Bus with a gun. The lady went to MTN office n tracked her phone(meanwhile the phone has a tracking device,even when u remove the sim). They told him d name of the current user n his location. The story long shaa but what am saying is that the guy was claiming it's poverty,that he can't feed well bla bla bla. His colleagues there said that it's all lies that d guy is always greedy. So let's stop making silly excuses.

nice 1 : part of my reasons for liking Nairaland is also because one will sha come across different opinion ni. . .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Misogynist2014(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
Here's a message I got from a lady who said she
want people to know the reason for their action:
Please sir, Mr valentine, I just want to tell you that
it's not our fault that we go about servicing all kinds
of men for the sake of money. Many guys do yahoo
and armed robbery to survive but ladies can't do all
that and since we are aware that these men will
always need women to enjoy their money with them,
there is nothing bad if we make ourselves available
for you men and we get paid for our professional
services.

Or can you people stay without a woman for one
month? We are just helping men with our body...
Times are hard. My parents can't raise enough money
for my school fees and my accommodation in school,
so how will I feed, buy clothes, make-up and look
good like other girls if I don't help my self? Many
ladies are doing it here in my school and even other
schools. It is condition that caused it.
People should understand that everything has
changed!
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by 5much(m): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
no reason is good enough for the oldest illicit trade in human existence.

contact us if you need rechargeable fan 08065643058. we sell, we service, we repair.

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Ezevajina: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
phransix147:
Shame

Lalasticklala has started this thread on a different name sad sad sad shame on him
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Gynacologist(m): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
Atmmachine:

Don't tell me you haven't collected money from a guy after forking you
help me ask am...ol gurlz na ashawo...
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Gynacologist(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
benkings:
easier said than done, if u face reAl hardtime you will understand the girls point of view although prostitution is not the best way out when hard times are knocking but I think she has a point.
bro ur mo dan ryt....some pple neva check d oda syd of d coin....
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by adedayourt(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by adedayourt(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
A prositute's mentality
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by dedunmola: 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
Learn how to make additonal income by checking http://www.cashripe.com/?id=kemi . U will Thank me later
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by perry2020(f): 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
mapist:

If all u av put down is true,den,I must say u deserve a vals gift frm me bt,dat wud be afta u av voted Buhari grin
Sai baba buhari anytime anyday ooo
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by perry2020(f): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
Faibuhari:
are you married?
Nop
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Saucekide25(m): 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
Get up to #5000 discounts and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by phill63(m): 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
ayukdaboss:

In as mush as I don't support her views I'll say don't judge. People are facing really hard times you have to experience before you can understand.

U'all nid JESUS!!!!
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Applaner: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
op, b/4 i read ur post, can u pls respectfull correct dat 'we' to SOME.

Thanks
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by jeje123(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
HIV/AIDS is around d corner!
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by lakkyflow(m): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
must u sell do all these things to feel good or make it in life ... so sad
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by johnny2013(m): 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Dygeasy:
If you hear some people's story, you go know say you be learner where dem dey.

But 6k on food just twice daily? Easy biko. Find another way to make your story a hard one.

I don't think that you got the story well. 6k is nothing for a whole month. Remember we are talking about someone who needs to spend nights reading and studying. Come on! It can't be worse
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by veave(f): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
This post brings tears to.my eyes. I have cooked and sold food under rain. I have done a job were i worked 7days a week. I really do not want to remember and talk more. God, this year, You just have to settle me... i'm not suffering again cry cry cry

My parents are not poor. But i do not want to be a liability...

PS.
#prostitution is a spirit. Once you start, it takes the grace of God after deliverance to stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by chronique(m): 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
You got the perfect height for my dream girl. Nice dp.
perry2020:
Smh doubt if she can be proud enough to tell her kids this.
You don't need to sell your body no matter how hard the times might be.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by 1miccza: 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
ayukdaboss:

In as mush as I don't support her views I'll say don't judge. People are facing really hard times you have to experience before you can understand.

And sleeping around is the solution to such problems??

1 Like

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by galaxy23: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ewu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.