Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Beautiful But Still Single... - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful But Still Single... (51330 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / You Are Beautiful But I Can’t Marry You #fact / Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by NobleG1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
colnettlisa: Anybody knows about Sugar daddy? What are sugar daddies? I know it's kinda noobness ... thanks for your answers kiss

A Sugar Daddy is an elderly person (old enough to be your father) who gives you money in exchange for sex. It is a glorified prostitution.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Afroconnect: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
perry2020:
I.am her,i am genuinely and very happy unmarried at my age coz it's nt every1 that must get married.
Abeg hope a good d dey service that kitten well well-if not what a waste.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by perry2020(f): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
Afroconnect:
Abeg hope a good d dey service that kitten well well-if not what a waste.
Closing my eyes and running out.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by perry2020(f): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
DoTheNeedful:
First thing i did was to check your profile. You look quite mature though. If you are not a divorcee or a widow and you are genuinely happily unmarried then thumbs up smiley. You look very cute wink I must confess.
Tanks.never been married
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by DoTheNeedful: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
perry2020:
Tanks.never been married
At the risk of intruding,you must be too choosy i presume.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
Sagamite:

The type of beautiful ladies that end up single are the ones that:

- Get arrogantly stuck in their wish list for a man and decide not to settle for less while their looks is fading
- Have developed a completely stinking personality/reputation and still think they can tie down an eligible man and will not settle for less
- Too stuuupid to know or in denial to admit that the looks is gone or is going, hence did not sell the product before the sell-by date, while new and better products are coming off age

By and large, they face some of the challenges of successful girls when they leave it too late:

https://www.nairaland.com/1204511/what-reasons-high-level-30/9#14566107

Thank God I live in a country where women are NOT considered "products" which expire when they grow older. Thank you GOD!
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Sagamite(m): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Thank God I live in a country where women are NOT considered "products" which expire when they grow older. Thank you GOD!

In Nigeria where women barter with and insult people because of the assets they have to offer, it has an expiry date. cool

There, GOD too is a product. One you can sell to buy private jet.

It is a productised environment. Cash and carry philosophy. You cannot even get miracles and prosperity as a gift, you pay for it.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
Sagamite:

In Nigeria where women barter with and insult people because of the assets they have to offer, it has an expiry date. cool

There, GOD too is a product. One you can sell to buy private jet.

It is a productised environment. Cash and carry philosophy. You cannot even get miracles and prosperity as a gift, you pay for it.

But you know better! This is what I thought.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by abdulwastecx(m): 1:55am On Sep 10, 2014
ayukdaboss: @Poster above me.
Yes the "ugly" ones are getting married every Saturday while the pretty women are on their bridal train forming Tomb Raider grin

definition of beauty is a subjective thing entirely dependant on society and current cultural trends, which is western culture...
marriage is more than what we perceive as beautiful. ...

I love dating curving, dark brown, busty, sexy etc. women but love to marry a professional, smart, articulate, hardworking and caring lady
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by jimmyfrenzy(m): 5:32am On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=butanep]gbam...it has been said...[/that ?quote]
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by jimmyfrenzy(m): 5:35am On Sep 10, 2014
Sagamite:

The type of beautiful ladies that end up single are the ones that:

- Get arrogantly stuck in their wish list for a man and decide not to settle for less while their looks is fading
- Have developed a completely stinking personality/reputation and still think they can tie down an eligible man and will not settle for less
- Too stuuupid to know or in denial to admit that the looks is gone or is going, hence did not sell the product before the sell-by date, while new and better products are coming off age

By and large, they face some of the challenges of successful girls when they leave it too late:

https://www.nairaland.com/1204511/what-reasons-high-level-30/9#14566107
. Nice talk B
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by rman: 6:24am On Sep 10, 2014
@ Sagamite,

I have to comment solely because of you.

It is difficult for some of these "forumites" to agree with you because they can not interact with your level of IQ.

I'm not as active on nairaland as you, but believe me, you crystalize my thoughts 100% of the time, most times even better, that I feel there is no need for me to post.

Respect bro!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by claremont(m): 6:32am On Sep 10, 2014
butanep: [size=16pt]...I just do my thing and clean my mouth because I wasn't ready for commitment...[/size]
grin
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Davaken(m): 8:14am On Sep 10, 2014
lomaxx: Men have upgraded. Beauty with no brains is a liability. No beauty with good brains is an asset. The good thing with beauty is it can be worked upon. The bad thing about brains is- once you don't have it, you don't have it.
#FACT#
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Fruitful2: 8:52am On Sep 10, 2014
Perry2020

You are too pretty to remain Single.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Fruitful2: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2014
Perry2020

Let me ask you a question?

If a lady is very pretty,Intelligent,wants to marry and is Still Single?What do you think is the problem?Look at it from your own experience.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Fruitful2: 9:49am On Sep 10, 2014
Perry2020

Which church do u attend?
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by perry2020(f): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
Fruitful2: Perry2020

You are too pretty to remain Single.
I don't wana get married.if I do then he must be very ryt.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by perry2020(f): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
DoTheNeedful:
At the risk of intruding,you must be too choosy i presume.
And how does that affect you.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by perry2020(f): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2014

Let me ask you a question?

If a lady is very pretty,Intelligent,wants to marry and is Still Single?What do you think is the problem?Look at it from your own experience.
Choice

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by perry2020(f): 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2014

Which church do u attend?
Foursquare gospel church
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Fruitful2: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
Perry 2020,

Please is there any particular reason or experience that made u arrived at Such Conclusion.(I don't want to get Married)

Secondly How right must he be for u to be involve in his life or him in your life?

Please this is Optional (What is your age?Please you can mention age range not precise only if you feel comfortable to do so.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Fruitful2: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
When you say choice how do you mean?

Are u on whatssupp?
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by NobiGod: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
Fruitful2: When you say choice how do you mean?

Are u on whatssupp?

@Perry2020 here is a potential suitor. Please give him a chance, you never know.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Sagamite(m): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
rman: @ Sagamite,

I have to comment solely because of you.

It is difficult for some of these "forumites" to agree with you because they can not interact with your level of IQ.

I'm not as active on nairaland as you, but believe me, you crystalize my thoughts 100% of the time, most times even better, that I feel there is no need for me to post.

Respect bro!

Yep, bruv.

That is my major problem. My intellectual sphere is way higher than the average man, talkless of the under-developed minds of a nation that drastically fails in human development.

One cannot compare a diamond amongst the clerisy at the top of the intellectual totem pole to the scraggy offals at the bottom of the intellectual totem pole.

Seun's policy of "human rights" and high overall volume of forumites at all cost has led to the complete dilapidation of quality and intellectual contributions. I observe that I end up using the term "person" multiple times more than I was doing 5 years ago.

Nairaland is now a land of completely brain dead people. Quantity has replaced quality completely and detrimentally for the survival of the forum platform. Evident by my more frequent use of "person" and the almost complete extinction of non-Nigerian contributors on the forum.

As for the rest of your post:

Comrade!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by perry2020(f): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
NobiGod:

@Perry2020 here is a potential suitor. Please give him a chance, you never know.
Very funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? / This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. / This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.