Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,467 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:00 AM

On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… (41383 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single / Beautiful But Still Single... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by chimerase2: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
MizMyColi: C'est fini smiley
is dat french undecided
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Neldrizzy(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
herald9:
hey...smiley
herald9 (f) ??
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by herald9: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
Neldrizzy: Lolll story story!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin
bad boy!!!

you were busy swimming in the ocean of that lady without lifeguard...
pray u dnt get drowned undecided smiley
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Neldrizzy(m): 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
herald9:
bad boy!!!

you were busy swimming in the ocean of that lady without lifeguard...
pray u dnt get drowned undecided smiley
Lolll bro, d way it happened, it was too sudden... Lifeguard was out of reach grin grin besides i like it dat way cheesy
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by herald9: 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
Neldrizzy: herald9 (f) ??
u feel lyk toasting me abi

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Tymax(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
MizMyColi don come again. Philosphy tins. grin

1 Like

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Neldrizzy(m): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
herald9:
u feel lyk toasting me abi

lolll.. Am i mad ??
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by MizMyColi(f): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
chimerase2: is dat french undecided
Yes undecided
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by herald9: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
Neldrizzy: Lolll bro, d way it happened, it was too sudden... Lifeguard was out of reach grin grin besides i like it dat way cheesy

Hehehe... you like it that way...sure you did! grin
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by chimerase2: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
MizMyColi: Yes undecided
re u kidding the mins3 undecided undecided
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by MizMyColi(f): 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Neldrizzy: Lolll story story!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin
undecided
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by herald9: 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
Neldrizzy: lolll.. Am i mad ??
abi... cus mine na peninsula...
no be ocean and two sand banks undecided
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Beckharm: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
My beautiful neighbor is still single cos she haven't found a suitor.
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by MizMyColi(f): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
Neldrizzy Herald9
Please don't derail the thread.
Thanks. smiley
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by herald9: 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
MizMyColi: Neldrizzy Herald9
Thanks. smiley
I thought Una don discuss finish?

Ok at topic... am still single cus I MissMyColeague!
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by mstik(f): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
#hugs him#
yeah am following your trend now grin
herald9:
Yea...it's megrin

how ve yhu bin...? cheesy

Abeg ignore the f nd give ur bruh a holy ghost crazy hug grin
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Philipmems(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
Even though marriage is not everything I can assure you that 97% of girls wanna get married. I know beautiful girls are highly overrated, I have been involved with a number Of them as friends and x, and you hear them complaining that guys don't come around because their beauty intimidates guys but the truth is that because they are conscious of their good looks they are always searching for what will never be found and many of them don't humble themselves.... Shoulders always higher than their head... While the not so fine ones knowing how the market be stoop to the level of approachable and scoop the hussy from the pond, the fine ones go they shakara with bowl for hand and slogan that say " I no fit bend down". No man will want to get involved with a girl that he does everything for.

1 Like

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
MODERATORS PLEASE PUT THE THREAD THE OP CAME ACROSS ON FP SO THAT WE WILL KNOW WHAT LED TO THIS WRITE UP.
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by UjSizzle(f): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
pickabeau1: MzColi

i dont get your point of posting this on a new thread
Why did not post this on d noisome thread
There was hope of FP na grin
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Tonylyte(m): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lol, hope u r not try to restore hope to berem ? Lol, u cnt dear, her own case is worse, she's not beautiful.
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Tonylyte(m): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
grin
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by sirjohnson(m): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
pickabeau1: MzColi

i dont get your point of posting this on a new thread
Why did not post this on d noisome thread

Noisome? Are you sure you know the meaning of noisome?
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by rattlesnake(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
chimerase2: undecided undecided undecided undecided
hahahahahahahaha I due gbadun Ur werey walahi
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by AriDsexy(f): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hmmm,still on the issue of being single huh?
Methinks for whatever reason a person chooses to remain single,should be respected and not be open for debate.Just my thought.
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by jhydebaba(m): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Thankyou joor. It's annoying, some of them take the husband hustle too serious, it's not that serious abeg.

You don't mean it cheesy

Go and ask aunty bee (38years) that is still searching, she will tell you that it is a serious ish.
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Padipadi(m): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
chimerase2: undecided undecided undecided undecided
Chima, how you take see the thread, the Op dey talk sense o!
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by litetias(m): 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
Utter nonsense!
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Padipadi(m): 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
MizMyColi: Neldrizzy Herald9
Thanks. smiley
dz thread is on-point

1 Like

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Kingmalik: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
Some ppl are beautiful but inside they are ugly. But i am beautiful inside & out ladies. cheesy
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
MizMyColi: @Pickabeau1
I'll post it there too, if I can find it now.

I think its also in order to say that not everyone whom it might concern will see it there.
So I thought to create a new thread and talk about it in my diary too........
For posterity's sake. smiley

This font of yours ain't eye-friendly at all. I'd advise you change it.

Na advise o. shocked

1 Like

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by chimerase2: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
Padipadi:
Chima, how you take see the thread, the Op dey talk sense o!
is chimee cool
Omo iya mi kilon shele long time cheesy
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by chimerase2: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
And it made front page undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

If You Were Asked To Get Married Under This Condition / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him / Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.