Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… (41569 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single / Beautiful But Still Single... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 10, 2014
You really don't no the pressure girls go through. My mind has been unsettled since I caught the bouquet in my friends wedding last Saturday. People shouting you are next when I never even see man. Maybe I shouldn't have stood up to catch bouquet cus the pressure has trippled since then. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 10, 2014
jennylove7575: God knows marriage ain't for me..I don't believe in spending the rest of my life with one man. Repeating same routine daily. I was watching a TV documentary somedays ago, about how Hungarian families were forcing their kids into marriage at the age of 14yrs. I was indeed gutted at the child abuse..people should be able to have choice...marriage shouldn't be by force but by choice....I recently met this guy on Nairaland, last week we decided to meet up at the Westfield shopping centre...when we met, for 5mins he couldn't say one word. He was startled. When he eventually opened his mouth to speak he said I can't believe am standing with crazy jennylove of Nairaland shocked a very pleasant guy indeed....to be cont...... grin
marriage is not for u,well, Is either u are olosho or u can't get pregnant again after abortions.have seen ur profile I know u.

2 Likes

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by hotwax: 8:05am On Sep 10, 2014
100Cents:

Thank you for number 2

I have never dated an ugly lady anyway.

Number 2 is just their problem.

I even asked the last girl if she thinks I am not handsome, why is she with me, abi can't I be on phone calling ladies too ?

This is the height of[b] illiteracy and insecurity[/b] among young ladies. Placing on themselves a false sense of importance that her phone is always busy. " Answering calls that don't pay bills"...

illiteracy and insecurity.

What can I say? This made my day.

When they are busy on calls, pings, whatzap and you challenge them, they will say "Are you feeling insecure?"

Whereas, they are the one with sense of insecurity. When you date multiple men. It shows, you are insecure with low confidence.

You are afraid men will drop you at anytime, so let me have many of them.

It is however funny, that women use the world "Insecurity" to attack guys often.

2 Likes

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by quintybabee(f): 8:18am On Sep 10, 2014
hotwax:

All babes want to marry, but circumstances make them change their decision.

No sane woman will say I dont want to marry. Even Lesbian marry .

Even the so-called feminist Kim Kardasian Family are hiding in men's house.

You were d one i replied when i wrote diz
There are lots of sane and financially satisfied women out there and because theyvrefused to be culturally brainwashed u tag them as feminists and some even believe a man must have broken their heart for them to be like that, cause u believe no woman can have such mindset from the very beginin, that Is wrong assumption

1 Like

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by hotwax: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2014
quintybabee:
You were d one i replied when i wrote diz
There are lots of sane and financially satisfied women out there and because theyvrefused to be culturally brainwashed u tag them as feminists and some even believe a man must have broken their heart for them to be like that, cause u believe no woman can have such mindset from the very beginin, that Is wrong assumption

Apologies for generalizing on women. I even have a friend (guy) who says to me "I will never get married. I will just look for a lady who can bear me children. And I will pay her off after our contract".

Some people are like that. But lets be candid, out of 100%, they are probably 2%.

I had this problem when I was very young. I hate girls. I hate opposite se.x. I pick up fight with them at every opportunity.
I even told my parents point blank that I will never marry or have anything to do with girls. I nurtured this mentality up to my tertiary education stage. But something happened to me that made me start chasing girls around. Why this story? Some people have this hogwash hatred/feelings to opposite se.x, things, religion, political parties. Thats why we are humans. One man delicacy is another man acid.

1 Like

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by LastProphet: 8:29am On Sep 10, 2014
Sanchez01: I consider this a rebuttal to the one you read, unfortunately, I find the argument weak, a little too weak, I'd say. Your thread, though seem to serve as a bit of encouragement to females out there, still, it has failed to tackle the real issue.

No one loves a single, the earlier you understand it, the better. It is okay and maybe believable if a guy says so. I have friends who say they won't think of marriage until 15-20years from now. I'm talking about guys of around 25 years,on the average. And the reason is because they want to run around and explore before being tied down. The story is way different for ladies, at least, I have a bit of understanding, which is; ladies' don't have time on their neck as their male counterpart.

This is Africa, WE ARE BLACK AND OUR IDEOLOGY ABOUT MARRIAGE AND BEING SINGLE IS DIFFERENT FROM THAT OF THE WESTERN WORLD. Marriage, is the ultimate target for every lady in this part of the world. At least, they think so. True, why a lady is single is hers alone but will her parents think so? Her place of worship? Her friends? And even the society? We're superstitious and we hold marriage issues dear to our heart, particularly when it's on the part of the lady. Ladies are subjected to pressure on this part, particularly here, in Nigeria. To verify this, why do ladies feel uneasy when they hit 25? Why do they worry when all they get from guys are the 'boyfriend/girlfriend only zone'? You must understand these things, Dearie.

I never believed the post could get to a lady this much. It was only an opinion and I believe it shouldn't disturb anyone.

I AM A GUY TOO BUT I CAN TELL U THAT U ARE VERY WRONG, ONE PROBLEM BLACK PEOPLE HAVE IS THAT WE HAVE NO INDIVIDUALISM, WE THINK IN GROUPS, WE ONLY CONTEMPLATE WHAT ONE GUY, ONE NEIGHBOR, ONE PASTOR, ONE ELDER. BLAH BLAH BLAH SAID. SEE BROS I HAVE BEEN CLOSE TO A FEW LADIES THAT I CAN TELL U DONT GIVE A SINGLE CRAP ABOUT EVERYTHING U JUST SAID HERE. HOWEVER MOST OF THEM ARE SERIOUS CAREER, WELL EXPOSED PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN PLACES AND HAVE COME TO UNDERSTAND WHY AFRICA IS AS SUPERSTITIOUS, IGNORANT AND EMPTY JUST LIKE U SAID. PLEASE ALSO KNOW THAT IT IS NOT EVERYBODY THAT HAS A PLACE OF WORSHIP, I FOR INSTANCE HAVE STOPPED GOING TO CHURCH FOR OVER 15YRS NOW AND I KNOW PEACE IN A WAY U MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND. I AM MORE MORALLY SOUND THAN MOST, I SAID MOST OF THE CHURCH/MOSQUE PEOPLE I KNOW AND AM NOT MISSING ANYTHING. I HAVE A LOT OF FRIENDS AND ACQUAINTANCES THAT LIVE RIGHT HERE IN NIGERIA THAT ALSO LIVE LIKE THAT. SEE WE HAVE TO CHANGE AS A SOCIETY, WE HAVE TO START KNOWING THAT WHAT A PASTOR SAYS IS BORNE OUT OF HIS OWN LIMITED KNOWLEDGE, WE DONT HAVE TO BE WHITES, WE JUST NEED TO EVOLVE. YOU SEE JUST THIS MORNING ON MY WAY TO WORK, SOMEONE IN MY CAR SAID SOMETHING, HE SAID THAT THE CLEAREST DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CIVILIZED PERSON AND ILLITERATE IS THAT THE LATTER ALWAYS ASSUMES HE/SHE HAS AN AUDIENCE, WHILE IN THE REAL FACT U ONLY HAVE AN AUDIENCE U ACCEPT AS AUDIENCE. I KNOW MANY PEOPLE THAT ARE RIDING CARS THEY CANT MAINTAIN, SENDING KIDS TO SCHOOL THEY CANT PAY FOR, RENTING A HOUSE THEY DONT BELONG TO, ALL BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY HAVE AN AUDIENCE! WHAT CRAP?

2 Likes

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by quintybabee(f): 8:31am On Sep 10, 2014
Misogynist2014: What do you refer to as 'western world'?They are only freedom obsessed people.They still can't cheat nature.Whenever I see posts like this,I get infuriated because what is our fvking business on earth when we remain single.Even the 'almighty' Genivive Nnaji confessed being single is not rosy.We should stop thinking reality don't set on 'independent' women of d west,it's just that it's always too late when they realise that having a happy home and experiencing the joys of motherhood is sweeter than a billion dollar career.After freezing their eggs for 20 solid years of futile,selfish and materialistic adventure;they go on to buy sperm and do artificial insemination to give birth to their 20 year old son(pure barstard),a son they might never watch grow.Even 'feminist terrorists' like Chimamanda Adichie have married because they can still reason.POSTS LIKE THESE SHOULDN'T MAKE FRONT PAGE AT THE EXPENSE OF BETTER AND MORE EDUCATIVE ONES(IT IS INCITING,CRUDE AND VERY CONCLUSIVE DISPOSITION) angry
I noticed the tone of ur writing was angry and i decised to check ur name what i was made me change my mind about pointing out some flaw in ur words
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by MizMyColi(f): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2014
DollyParton1:
You are not alone. I stand with you.
LoL
Thank You! smiley
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 10, 2014
You are not standing alone....
I don't have a problem with the guys talking thrash or judging beautiful ladies but the ladies here judging..hmmmmmm I smell envy afterall its all obvious on this forum,when a guy opens a thread to praise a beautiful lady,the counter attack always come from the ladies.
Women,their own worst enemy...sometimes I'm grateful for not having a sister because I'v seen sisters being so jealous of eachother. Not to talk of so called friends.
Who doesn't know that most of the drop dead gorgeous guys are gigolos,they are lazy and proud that is why they can't get a beautiful lady to toil with but the ugly desperate ones who will nod in agreement like a lizard to everything she is told just to bear 'Mrs' and bear children for a handsome guy...
I have seen a man call his wife ugly in public and accused her of charming him because he couldn't have married a monkey with clear eyes and I'v also seen a beautiful married woman crying in a salon because her husband called her a LovePeddler even thou she swore to have married him a virgin.

But op what do you expect from a society where every man is a potential husband material irrespective of his character and he is best when he is rich or handsome. And most ladies fall for that. It is only women who are judged by their character,looks and body.
Besides,are there still ugly girls these days?when mary kay concealer and foundation with all the hair extensions and fake lashes are doing a good job.
There are ugly girls with very bad character too not just the beautiful ones and I think I have seen more beautiful girls getting married.

It is ok that nairalanders are giving the ugly ones hope and making them confident but we should stop generalising. Ladies,jealousy is a sin! Appreciate your fellow woman and stop beefing!no one asked your father or mother to be ugly tongue

To all the beautiful ladies out there,you rock kiss I pray to have a very beautiful daugher. But remember,character defines it all. No one is perfect but there are certain things we can work on.

Marriage is not by force and not compulsory. Trust me,many women don't wanna get married if not for societal pressure but hey.. I'm not single wink

MizMyColi:
Heck the people I'm speaking for right now may not know me, but I'll stand for what is right even if I stand alone.
smiley
[/font]

3 Likes

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by MizMyColi(f): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2014
ThoniaSlim:

Right on point girl! Its funny that some Nigerians most especially the men folk, find it hard to believe that a lady can choose to be single.

Its all about personal choice. I made a conscious decision a long time ago, that I wasn't gonna allow family or society dictate how I live my life or influence personal choices that affects me or my happiness. At the end of the day, when I die, I'm buried alone in the coffin. Quality over quantity any day please. undecided

Ohohohhoho cheesy cheesy

@TheEmboldened should become a word on marble.

Somebody will quote her now and say, she's unafrican, how can she possibly choose to be single.

But I know what she driving at and I support thatwink
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by jennylove7575(f): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2014
dancok: marriage is not for u,well, Is either u are olosho or u can't get pregnant again after abortions.have seen ur profile I know u.
baby talk...blah blah blah blah..boo booo boo boo....sooo childish
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by quintybabee(f): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2014
GRAND30: "Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised" (Proverbs 31:30). If you are beautiful and still single when you should be married in reference to your age, something certainly has reduced your chances. What could that be? Your personality is most likely culpable. Good-looking people (not excluding our dandy males) usually promote, invest and pride in their physical appearance while doing little to improve their skills or develop personal traits. Unfortunately they become stranded at crucial points in life when physical appearance means almost nothing and comes far behind real skills and acceptable personality. OP, only if you are not part of this society called Nigeria or Africa would I encourage every overdue beautiful single girl to grab solace in your motivational counsel. Otherwise...it's a lantern without flames in a dark tunnel.
Lastly, as for beautiful singles who should be married already based on their age, I'd advise you sober up, peer into the past, review wasted proposals, purge your personality of excesses, let your physical beauty come second behind your inner beauty...and say a little prayer to your Creator! Expect another golden chance afterwards.
I have a question for u, DO YOU THINK MEN LACK THOSE CHARACTER FLAWS YOU SO EMINENTLY POINTED OUT? or do u think it only guys that watch out for character flaws and a lady should b so glad that a man propose and just accept without considering if IT will b worth it afterall.
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by jennylove7575(f): 8:47am On Sep 10, 2014
disloman: he's nt stalking but letting us know ao lying b1tch u r.
is this your other profile?....your mama Na lying b1tch
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by MizMyColi(f): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2014
DailyNews: @MizMyColi, I expected to see a well outlined and numbered reasons that I could use for my next journal publication, but unfortunately, you didn't provide me with any and I feel disappointed but then, I must say well done to all the truly super-pretty ladies like Bianca Ojukwu (not in picture o, I mean in real life pls), I wouldn't mind holding a house party for you allcheesycheesy and y isn't any lady answering Bianca in dis forum
LoL
You expected a dissertation.
I tried to keep it as simple as it gets
I wasn't addressing the generalhood of "beautiful single ones"
The message in my post is clear enough for those it may concern.
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by jennylove7575(f): 8:49am On Sep 10, 2014
Lightening:

I have a feeling that this lady is very confused. The danger here is that some impressionable minds here would read these comments and believe you meant them.

Someone has already showcased how fluid you can be on such matters as the foregoing.

how fluid shocked....I will come back to you later
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by jennylove7575(f): 8:52am On Sep 10, 2014
ChiSun27:

Did u jst say marriage aint 4 u?

Ur folks don't Nairaland....so go ahead n tell us what u can't boldy tell them to their face...we are waiting.
see temper rising....yes ooo...it ain't for me period.
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 10, 2014
AdeniyiA:
wetin u find go there? ordinary palm kernel? abi broom? ...smiley
****guy na network I de find there oo,na 4 palm tree I de get service 2 browse tongue
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nsonaso(m): 8:58am On Sep 10, 2014
Sanchez01: I consider this a rebuttal to the one you read, unfortunately, I find the argument weak, a little too weak, I'd say. Your thread, though seem to serve as a bit of encouragement to females out there, still, it has failed to tackle the real issue.

No one loves a single, the earlier you understand it, the better. It is okay and maybe believable if a guy says so. I have friends who say they won't think of marriage until 15-20years from now. I'm talking about guys of around 25 years,on the average. And the reason is because they want to run around and explore before being tied down. The story is way different for ladies, at least, I have a bit of understanding, which is; ladies' don't have time on their neck as their male counterpart.

This is Africa, WE ARE BLACK AND OUR IDEOLOGY ABOUT MARRIAGE AND BEING SINGLE IS DIFFERENT FROM THAT OF THE WESTERN WORLD. Marriage, is the ultimate target for every lady in this part of the world. At least, they think so. True, why a lady is single is hers alone but will her parents think so? Her place of worship? Her friends? And even the society? We're superstitious and we hold marriage issues dear to our heart, particularly when it's on the part of the lady. Ladies are subjected to pressure on this part, particularly here, in Nigeria. To verify this, why do ladies feel uneasy when they hit 25? Why do they worry when all they get from guys are the 'boyfriend/girlfriend only zone'? You must understand these things, Dearie.

I never believed the post could get to a lady this much. It was only an opinion and I believe it shouldn't disturb anyone.

Bro you're 100% correct... Thumbs up and 1000 likes for your wonderful comment
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2014
Nairaland is just funny.

I can't just believe some topics that come up for discussions on this forum. It is like making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Why do people just make simple issues complicated, thereby making life itself seem so complicated

WTF

And to think that people will twist and flog this topic, banter back and forth... WTF?

I always say it, people discuss relationships on this forum like their very existence depends on it.

Finally, whether ugly or beautiful, everyone has his/her own reason of remaining single.

Gosh!!
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Lightening: 9:02am On Sep 10, 2014
zeb04: why do you think she is confused?

The reason was expressed on my second paragraph.
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:07am On Sep 10, 2014
MizMyColi:
Ohohohhoho cheesy cheesy

@TheEmboldened should become a word on marble.

Somebody will quote her now and say, she's unafrican, how can she possibly choose to be single.

But I know what she driving at and I support thatwink

Trust me dear, I've stopped caring what anyone thinks a long time ago. My life, my choices. wink

1 Like

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by AdeniyiA(m): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2014
snowprince07: ****guy na network I de find there oo,na 4 palm tree I de get service 2 browse tongue
na EmptyHen u dey use or Airthief? ...cool
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2014
Misogynist2014: Who gives a fvck! I only gave you a candid advice though I know you can't marry but you can only be married.So who d hell do you want to cajole to thinking that you are the one that is not yet ready.Even if you are the one, it's good ridance! Even Christ never got married. grin grin grin grin
modaran...what are you sayin gaaaaan? Where did I mention not being ready for marriage abeg?
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Acidosis(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2014
Joavid: Nairaland is just funny.

I can't just believe some topics that come up for discussions on this forum. It is like making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Why do people just make simple issues complicated, thereby making life itself seem so complicated

WTF

And to think that people will twist and flog this topic, banter back and forth... WTF?

I always say it, people discuss relationships on this forum like their very existence depends on it.

Finally, whether ugly or beautiful, everyone has his/her own reason of remaining single.

Gosh!!
grin grin grin
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2014
sandijey: You really don't no the pressure girls go through. My mind has been unsettled since I caught the bouquet in my friends wedding last Saturday. People shouting you are next when I never even see man. Maybe I shouldn't have stood up to catch bouquet cus the pressure has trippled since then. embarassed
all these guys u follow here on nairaland,don't tell me none of them want u for marriage
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 10, 2014
AdeniyiA:
na EmptyHen u dey use or Airthief? ...cool
****emptysalad embarassed
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by ihedinobi2: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2014
@MizMyColi

My understanding is that what you attempted to do was show solidarity with women getting on in age but failing to get hitched. You're basically telling them that it is not the end of the world. And I think that it is a very admirable effort. I would applaud you for it.

Here's why I didn't: this thread is being read by people across the board, from beautiful young ladies who are below 25 to beautiful not-so-young ladies in their 30s and even 40s. What you say for the older ones is telling the younger ones something as well. And that means that you will succeed at making more confused spinsters at later ages.

Let us be frank and face issues in their nakédness. Marriage is a huge deal to everyone. If a man has a desire to get married and is failing past a certain age, believe me, he does not find it funny. I kid you not. It may seem like we guys got the cute end of the stick but the truth is that getting hitched does help to validate a man. It makes him feel that he's worth something to someone who matters to him. If you doubt that, take your time and visit some bachelors who have money to spend. Count how many of their pads have flowers or flower vases. But suddenly, flowers and chocolates and stuff like that become important to them when there's a woman in the picture. Or simply think about this: why do we guys who seem to not really need marriage bother to try to impress women and get her to commit to something with us?

At a certain age, we guys start to get antsy too especially if we've always had marriage in our plans. It begins to really matter that a girl might turn us down. The reason you don't hear much about it is that we do have a longer viability period and we are better adapted to hunting economic success. So when we're failing at winning a woman's commitment, we tend to settle for her sex and whatever thrill money can buy until we can find one woman who reminds us how truly lonely we are.

If this is the case, is it wise to talk about marriage as not the end of the world to people who are still making choices about it today and who have time to avoid certain mistakes? You did not mark your thread with "for older spinsters only". There are young beautiful women out there today making terrible choices about relationships and they are adapting their lives to stuff like this thread. Some of them are hardening into psychological positions that are bound to have them with unfulfilled desires and serious vulnerability later in their lives.

As far as I'm concerned, not everyone NEEDS to be married. In fact, if anyone asked me, if you have a low sex drive, marriage is a vanity issue for you. If you can live without that consuming desire to know someone in that degree of physical intimacy, you should honestly not bother with marriage. You will only give yourself unnecessary headaches and heartaches. Just build yourself a good network of friends and maintain good relationships all round and let others be as to what they think about you and your single status and you're good to go. I do believe in exceptions.

But the vast majority of us have real sexüal imperative to get exclusive with someone. And therefore we should be careful with advice about marriage.

If any woman out there has passed her prime and not gotten married, hold up your head. Whether it is your fault or not, let the past and the lost opportunities go. Let yourself be a woman. There is a reason that many older men find people like you attractive. It is because they have seen that physical beauty is not all that much. They have real responsibilities in life and all that matters to them is someone to share them with. Your beauty only attracts a man's sexüal interest but your feminity - which goes way beyond what you look like to encompass your carriage, your speech, your character, your disposition to life - is why he'll take every opportunity to get close to you. Believe me, we guys don't care to marry a number or a picture. We just want someone we're safe with, just as much as you want someone you're safe with.

If you're still young and beautiful, use your head. Your prettiness is not what's going to attract a good guy. It's your character first and then your personality. You can debate it if you like. You're welcome to. However, a man who has some place he's headed is more interested in companions that make it easier and quicker to get there than in the ones who have no interest in taking the trouble of travel. Doesn't matter what either looks like. I do appreciate beauty. I like my women gorgeous but I've found that commitment to people does something to your sense of judgment and to your eyes as well, if you're a man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 10, 2014
Why do we(Africans)like making reference 2 d western world??
are u aware that things differs in d both places?
all this confused humans seff undecided
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2014
100Cents:

Karchisbarbie.

I dey find woman like you o. It is very hard as in hard to find a very beautiful lady with sound character. The ones I see are all married before 25. Seriously !

I I'll send you that email so you befriend that lady and teach her for me please.

I see her as a younger sister, since 2011 way I for don do her like I do other ladies, I still dey hold body.

Abeg check your email later. She is hard to understand...
aii sir, abeg no do her as you do other girls o...whenever I get the mail , amma reply.
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by DrGill(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2014
Misogynist2014: Even Christ never got married. grin grin grin grin

Stop saying sh*t...who told u Christ didn't get married?...anoda breed of ignorance...mtchweee
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by quintybabee(f): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2014
It is funny when guys say ladies are choosy and you conclude they aint married bcause of character flaws.
1)What make u think she aint watching out for bad character in u guys and that is d reason she havent settled down?
2) Even d bible says who want to build a house and wont first count d cost, so what make u think d reason they didnt accept ur proposal Is because after 'counting d cost' they feel being married to you isnt worth it at all
3) Y do u conclude every lady busstop is marriage and she desires nothing more? What makes you think there aint some of them who dont just want to b married because they dont want d responsibilties that comes with it
3) Y do u conclude marriage is paradise and so much rosy? Ask d married folks, they all have a story to tell.
4) what make you think the 'good ones' are married while d 'bad ones' aint married?
5) what makes you think d ladies that married early are enjoyin their marriage and the ones that married late wont.
6) what make you think ladies with good character are married to good men and the one with bad character are with bad men. Are there no good men married to bad women and are still in d marriage. Are thrre no good women married to bad men and they wish they were never married
Bottom line Is dont generalise and as a christian I will add pray and let God direct u. Bible says how can a youth guide his ways except the lord. also to all single ladies out there, marraige isnt a do or die affair, if u rush in due to desperation u are most likely to file for divorse very soon. Desperation Is a strong fragrance and guys can smell and it put them off. Need i say no man can make u happy and that marriage doesnt guarantee happiness, so b happy. #shalom#

2 Likes

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by prettyamanda(f): 9:59am On Sep 10, 2014
D beautiful ones are not yet born

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life / After Planning Our Wedding For 3 Years,they Say I Am Not Wife Material / Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.