Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics (69727 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics / Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by overhypedsteve(m): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2014
Joenice: Was that funny? cheesy
yea. The way you kind of admitted you had a flaw and you really need to improve. How many people have you seen making such an open confession
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by skijo: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Now I just make my moves with or without it and its far more efficient
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by zigger(m): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
godG: Me I be fool once o. Yes.

There was this charming, kind, brilliant, and loving lady I had in school. One of the few ladies that changed my thoughts about things. We were close in part 1 but school happened and we didn't have time for each other again.

Here is the issue:

Fast forward. Part 3. She complained a lot that I didn't call her again; that I wasn't who I was and that I "used to be nice and lovely." In part 3, we talked it out and we started getting along like we used to. She would call me, told me EVERYTHING about herself and we had hangouts. Those that attended Ife can understand. Despite all these, I was like, "we are just friends." My bad roommates sensed her green lights and they were like, "Guy, you dey dull yourself, which other greenlight did you want?" Still, I was like we were just friends.

Part 4. She requested to be my dinner date and I obliged. She didn't even talk about money. She paid for hers, I paid mine. She was kind enough to take care of the tie I knotted. Before the dinner, we were already the gist in class. And I was always like "nothing dey, guys." Choi, my enemies!

Few nights to the dinner, based on what people were saying, she asked why we weren't dating and I was like "aren't we cool like this?" She told me a story of her friend who had a similar experience with a guy "just
like you and I" and how the guy "broke up" with the girl telling her that "I never asked you out." I got to my room in Awo and told my roommates only for them to curse and abuse me till daybreak. One of them was like, "Guy, make baba do this parol na since you be fool." After finals, we had wonderful moments together she did the spending at times.

After leaving Ife, like a few weeks later, she called to tell me she would be saying 'yes' to a guy she told me about then. That day, it was as if a spell was removed from me. I couldn't even cry because I knew I didn't deserve her heart. She is still dating the guy and my elder and younger sister, till today, ask about her. sad

You check for the greenlights. You need not tell me, I was foolish. smiley I only take solace in the good moments we had.

***please, excuse all typos.
. True life story. Better make it seasonal(season 1, 2) e go make sense wella
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
overhypedsteve: yea. The way you kind of admitted you had a flaw and you really need to improve. How many people have you seen making such an open confession
Maybe I am an honest person. As you can see that I'm still learning. So I'm a dummy. smiley
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by simdam500(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
otusnorahs: Greenlight actually means being interested in sometn bt nt being able to voice out ur feelings. Most gurls re guilty of dt. Me? I myt b too shy to confront it bt will approach it d other way flashing d greenlightt. Then it will look to u as if u made d first move. I did that to a guy way back, I excused him n engaged him in a conversation. He then turned around n did d 'chyking'. I even 'styled' for him for a long tym. Bt today we re happily married. Sometimes d grrenlight works. At times it doesn't.

see composing.... you sounded like just a week step..... not knowing it a life time (which actually turned real)..............

goodluck in your marriage joor cheesy
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by simdam500(m): 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
olulove: There is this lady that came to my desk to complain about ATM dispense
me: how may i help you?
lady: your ATM machine just debited #2000
me: kindly pick a form from that trolley. pointed to the trolley for dispense error form.
lady: should i fill it?
me: yes
after filling the form i directed her to my ATM custodian for further resolution and submission.
she said thank you and left..she later came to ask me how long it will take to the reverse the transaction, i said 24hr...she said thank you and left
she came back for the third time.

lady: pls will i get the alert on my fone?

at this juncture i no say na number she want make i collect...as a sharp young bank(bad) guy cool cool grin
i just give her card...see happiness for her eyes and a louder THANK YOU!...unfortunately i left my phone at home that day when i reach hus see miss calls...called her later that day and the rest is YOLO!!!!!!!!

bankeeeerrrrr grin...
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by okzcorp: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
This TOPIC aint good for me. After thoroughly reading all the experience herein, I WILL go ABT SEEKING for GREENLIGHTS.
I know myself, plz advice me before **** do. lipsrsealed

*Greenlight indeed*
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chemystery: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
AfricanApple: I talk am, I know say na d tin wey dey your mind be that. instead of green light you go see say na red u go dey see
oboy na curse?
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lala lala.

Is it just me or is green bulb very expensive these days?

1one:

We should open another thread.. "HOW TO FLASH LIGHT-5 Essential things every lady needs to flash the correct shade and intensity of green light" grin cheesy
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by simdam500(m): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
Kinkybraids: Im loving this Topic...the comments are too funny grin

Lastly my personal favorite when she offers to pay for stuff...including your stuff, girls dont mind using the money of guys that they dont like but when a girl likes you she will try to make sure you dont spend unnecessarily.

would every lady cultivate this attitude....

pay ma bills for a week wink
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by 1one: 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
estyann: Lala lala.

Is it just me or is green bulb very expensive these days?

You don't have to buy the expensive ones.. If the fluorescent green bulb is too expensive.. Then buy the 100watts green bulb.. If that one is still too expensive.. There's also 60watts green bulb... So no excuse ma'am.. Flash that light grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by overhypedsteve(m): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
Joenice: Maybe I am an honest person. As you can see that I'm still learning. So I'm a dummy. smiley
wow, a honest dummy on nairaland. Well that's kind of cool. Bet you won learn much online cus there are so many shy Niggers on here that tend to form boss behind the keyboard, and they will give you advice that they themselves are scared to take

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
OK then...
If estyann sounds funny during chats, calls or any communication whatsoever.... It can't get greener than that

1one:

You don't have to buy the expensive ones.. If the fluorescent green bulb is too expensive.. Then buy the 100watts green bulb.. If that one is still too expensive.. There's also 60watts green bulb... So no excuse ma'am.. Flash that light grin
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by 1one: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
estyann: OK then...
If estyann sounds funny during chats, calls or any communication whatsoever.... It can't get greener than that

So you see its easy...You bought the 100watts bulb... Just keep flashing it in his face, he'll get the message.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
1miccza:

Nooo you for say you are a prudent nor be only prude. Common babe tell us jare....
Prudent ke?....You no serious grin grin
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by AfricanApple(f): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
leeogrin407: A lady had a crush on me and she told her friend whom I had in crush on, surprisingly the friend had a crush on my brother but my brother also had a crush on the lady's sister.
why do u lie so much, stop it o. all liars shall go to hell fire
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by AfricanApple(f): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
chemystery: oboy na curse?
na prayer
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
I don't know what to do. There is a girl in my church giving me the greenlight. When I noticed this, and because I find her attractive, I decided to find out her name (She comes to church occasionally. I guess she is a student). When I got her name, I decided to look for her on facebook, as meeting her in the church will make people read meanings to it. I'm hardly seen with girls. But unfortunately I couldn't find her. I saw her siblings, though.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chemystery: 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
AfricanApple: na prayer
curse is a type of prayer just as darkness is a type of light(black light)
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by wo1F(m): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
sexyexcalibur:
I hav laff tyre ...God bless the funny dudes on NL

Seriously!!!!!
God just has to bless all the funny dudes on NL. E nor get choice
Imagine that "oya come and sit at my right hand" grin grin. I laff sotey my BDM begin suspect me say na em tie I dey laff. Chaii

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Elkristo(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: I don't know what to do. There is a girl in my church giving me the greenlight. When I noticed this, and because I find her attractive, I decided to find out her name (She comes to church occasionally. I guess she is a student). When I got her name, I decided to look for her on facebook, as meeting her in the church will make people read meanings to it. I'm hardly seen with girls. But unfortunately I couldn't find her. I saw her siblings, though.
search her siblings friend list
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by zexzy(f): 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
not every guy knows how to recognize green lights o. When i am giving a guy green lights i try to catch his attention, I try to make eye contact, i always dress to impress wen i kno there is a possibility of seeing him that day. one tym i even went as far as borrowing his bulletin in church cool and if he still doesn't respond. i give up
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Elkristo(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
zexzy: not every guy knows how to recognize green lights o. When i am giving a guy green lights i try to catch his attention, I try to make eye contact, i always dress to impress wen i kno there is a possibility of seeing him that day. one tym i even went as far as borrowing his bulletin in church cool and if he still doesn't respond. i give up
and if he responds afta u must hav given up?
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Elkristo: search her siblings friend list
I've searched all. I don't want anybody to know what is going on else I would have got her number from someone else. I just believe meeting her on FB will be the best.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: I don't know what to do. There is a girl in my church giving me the greenlight. When I noticed this, and because I find her attractive, I decided to find out her name (She comes to church occasionally. I guess she is a student). When I got her name, I decided to look for her on facebook, as meeting her in the church will make people read meanings to it. I'm hardly seen with girls. But unfortunately I couldn't find her. I saw her siblings, though.
***guy we are talking abt green light not how to find a gehl on fb tongue
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by zexzy(f): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
Elkristo: and if he responds afta u must hav given up?
his response would no longer matter.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by jonazter(m): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
its beta late dan neva. * takes de last seat remainin,*
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by 1one: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
zexzy: not every guy knows how to recognize green lights o. When i am giving a guy green lights i try to catch his attention, I try to make eye contact, i always dress to impress wen i kno there is a possibility of seeing him that day. one tym i even went as far as borrowing his bulletin in church cool and if he still doesn't respond. i give up

So after the bulletin, did he do the needful? grin
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by 1one: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I've searched all. I don't want anybody to know what is going on else I would have got her number from someone else. I just believe meeting her on FB will be the best.

Why... Are you a ritualist? undecidedWhy are you being all hush hush about it... Why don't you want anybody to know.. Or you're not sure of how you feel for her yet? You're now resulting to Facebook stalking..If you can't walk up to her, then get her number and call her.. It doesn't get any easier than that.. Call her and talk to her.. There's no shame in letting people know about it except there's something you're not telling us.. Heaven help the girl I would love and decide to date/court oo because Ahhh.. The whole world would know grin.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by joshrare(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
MabraO: I did it
Who say I no go make am for life na lie e talk

Na so one girl on her green light for me one day oh.
Choi!! As I say make I near her begin do the needful d next thing she don off light
The thing surprise me

Ladies ehn make una no dey treat us like this na.

Modified

What's so special about being the FTC or being in the front page
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by fedimol: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
youngalex: She(Female Big Booty Banker) greets me wella each time I get to their canteen for lunch,today she saw me after like 2weeks we haven't set eyes on each other,she was just smiling and whinning her booty arnd me..Shey na greenlight? Chyking starts tmoro

how did the chyking go?
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by pich4real(m): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
and d funniest thing is dat if u dont honor their so called green lite,they will just hate u, abi to honor green lite na by force?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.