Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics (69685 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics / Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by OCTAVO: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
Green light ko, red light ni.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by dimexilux(m): 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
**hmmm spreads mat**
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
No lady is too shy to tell you that she loves you but you as a man must have these two things:
1) You must be a MAN not hit and tell. If a girl understands that her secrets are secured with you she doesn't mind coming to your house every morning begging for s*x.
2) Have the money. When I say money I mean CASH. Na there u go see WHITE LIGHT not Not Green Light.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Fweshdude(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
Its a normal thing that happens sometimes without you acknowledging.

Have dated a handfull of chicks [light,chocolate skinned..curvy,straight],i asked about six of them including the present one when they fell-in-love with me,they all say samething "the first day i saw you" and i'll be like "seriously?", especially the ones you felt where so classy before you got into them.

The first girl i dated i never asked her out, some i did and some from friendship turned f+ckship buh the signs are always there ama list em below.

1. When they add extra sexiness to their movement when ever they spot you to make you feel like "damn she's hot".

2. They act melodramatically when they're with a friend(s) and you spotted coming i.e they tend to over-do somethings, make some kinda unneccessary acts.

3. When they stare at you almost more than normal.

4. They always giggle more than usual when you have a little convo with them even without you been funny.

5. They always want you to walk them down the street at late hours claiming its too lonely.

And some claim to be hard-to-get most times cos of the tales they here about you.

Tales of how you hurt their friends,bang-dump another or how you took advantage of another, how you extract stuffs like cash,favour...

I bet the handsome dudes out there that know how to get a lady quickly like me also experience most of those listed.

P.S every detail or comment i noted above are strictly from my experience and my opinion, yours might differ.

Thanks

22 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dude above nailed it but lemme ask this question real quick,have you notice there is always this one person always changing pm or dp almost immediately you changed yours?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Dbestmax(m): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
They"d rather develop wings and fly away lik Malficient dan tel u wat green lights dey giv and wat turn dem on...WoMeN
Jst do it d African China and Faze way...
If u luv smbody walk up 2 her and tel her u love am
****Simple****

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
Lol NL babes don lock up... Please make una teach us how to identify green light na cos I only see red lights
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by dmcdad: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
colly227: Lol NL babes don lock up... Please make una teach us how to identify green light na cos I only see red lights
cheesy And red light no be better sign ooooooo.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
dmcdad:
cheesy And red light no be better sign ooooooo.
My brother the thing dey confuse person I for prefer make dem babes dey carry traffic light for head so when fit know when to proceed.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by wilyparker(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by dmcdad: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
colly227:
My brother the thing dey confuse person I for prefer make dem babes dey carry traffic light for head so when fit know when to proceed.
Lol... No be small thing ooooo.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by dmcdad: 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
wilyparker: There's this gal(a friend) wen eva she comes to my house she always expose her undees wen we're alone... This has got me thinking... Pls i'd to knw if that's a green light...
Green keh... That's a black light bro. Run!

But seriously, what are you waiting for? If really she exposes it and you find out it's on purpose, then I think that's more than an invitation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
urhoboman: our ladies don begin carry traffic light for head?
That awkward moment when strolling with ur homies, a lady walked passed and smile at yall, you summon courage, walk up to her and strike a convo, her reply- "sorry I dint smile at you, I smiled at YOUR friend"
stale
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
Even with d greenlight tactics,am still parking the bus

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chemystery: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
Fweshdude: Its a normal thing that happens sometimes without you acknowledging.

Have dated a handfull of chicks [light,chocolate skinned..curvy,straight],i asked about six of them including the present one when they fell-in-love with me,they all say samething "the first day i saw you" and i'll be like "seriously?", especially the ones you felt where so classy before you got into them.

The first girl i dated i never asked her out, some i did and some from friendship turned f+ckship buh the signs are always there ama list em below.

1. When they add extra sexiness to their movement when ever they spot you to make you feel like "damn she's hot".

2. They act melodramatically when they're with a friend(s) and you spotted coming i.e they tend to over-do somethings, make some kinda unneccessary acts.

3. When they stare at you almost more than normal.

4. They always giggle more than usual when you have a little convo with them even without you been funny.

5. They always want you to walk them down the street at late hours claiming its too lonely.

And some claim to be hard-to-get most times cos of the tales they here about you.

Tales of how you hurt their friends,bang-dump another or how you took advantage of another, how you extract stuffs like cash,favour...

I bet the handsome dudes out there that know how to get a lady quickly like me also experience most of those listed.

P.S every detail or comment i noted above are strictly from my experience and my opinion, yours might differ.

Thanks
Thanks bro, you have said more than enough. Let's unveil their tactics ourselves since they don't want to help us. After today, if i see any lady wey complain say ihn give guy greenlight the guy no respond i go slap am seriously! See where dem for come teach us we no see any of them. Even dem sef deh come learn from the ones guys post. The other day a lady created a thread about how difficult it is to woo guys on nairaland. Maybe she has given some guys greenlight but they thought it was redlight. What is the moniker of that lady sef? Let her come here and share her greenlight tactics!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
dechandel:
Green light kor orange light ni

Nl guys pls share your colour experience grin
...hehehehehe..
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by iamord(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
MabraO: **picks front row**

Will you go back!!!
The boss is comin tru!!
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
Girls are fake, fake is their name
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by redcliff: 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
MabraO: **picks front row**

Lmao. Yes you did. Literally.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by iamord(m): 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
Lol! Omo boys dey para thid days! . The only noticeable green light as bright as halogen is the lips ..boobs.. Hips.. And the ogbonge backside.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Sixix: 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
TRADELYN: Sometimes, the so-called greenlights could be so misleading.

Guys, watch it!!!

* Picks third row*

Thank you

All these your greenlights could be just friendliness tongue

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by mooremedia: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
Where are all this Ladies nah.....Please comment.
This topic is really important ,Sometimes you guys will smile at us,
we'll think it's a green light only find out,the smile was for my fashion sense/good looks and not really a
"I Like you lets be friends"

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
temigracie: ...hehehehehe..

Second female to comment. Here is my comment:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by adewasco2k(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
so you guys expect NL girls to come out and talk then you tag the person as being #cheap #single #slut etc? grin

>>>> RED LIGHT

8 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
adewasco2k: so you guys expect NL girls to come out and talk then you tag the person as being #cheap #single #slut etc? grin

>>>> RED LIGHT

This one is pretty smart.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by iceberylin(m): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
Calling my EX to ask her

8 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by passionate88: 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Greenlight?... I be driver?... Which kind dirty greenlight?. If u like a guy, walk up to him and tell him you love him... You'll want equal treatment but you don't act it.. Fraudsters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by redcliff: 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
[size=13pt]Dayum! Too many huglee girls in one thread at a time..[/size]
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by kingk(m): 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
adewasco2k: so you guys expect NL girls to come out and talk then you tag the person as being #cheap #single #slut etc? grin
>>>> RED LIGHT

grin grin grin

Mehn from page 0-1, NL babes be like, let them wait, cos we won't tell them tongue

8 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Ishilove: 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
How does Ishilove show greenlight?

If you're on her bb contacts: when you chat her up and she responds, that's a major greenlight. On a normal day Ishilove does not respond to bb messages.

When Ishilove calls you with her credit: Under normal circumstances she NEVER uses her hard earned credit to call men. If she ain't attracted to you, you might even call her and she won't pick.

When you call her and she picks at the first ring. That's a green light. Most times she usually just stares at the phone and bobs her head as it rings.

She sends you text messages, and asks you personal questions.

When you meet her, she is very chatty and laughs at your lame asss jokes. Ishilove is usually reserved and would rather listen than talk, but if she chats and laughs, that's a neon green light flashing.

When you walk together on the street, if she moves close to you so that your bodies touch, that's a greenlight.

When you chat, she makes a point by making it a point to touch your hands, chest or neck, in order to pass a point. It doesn't get more 'greenlighty' than that. wink grin

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by maxjax(m): 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
So many ladies viewin...but not commenting .... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by iamord(m): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
wilyparker: There's this gal(a friend) wen eva she comes to my house she always expose her undees wen we're alone... This has got me thinking... Pls i'd to knw if that's a green light...
I see the learnership badge on you.. If the pant is not smelly or like Joseph's coat of many colors , will you get in there, pull it off and get to business!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / They Sleep With Girls To Take Their Star & Leave Them Struggling All Their Lives / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.