Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics (69759 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics / Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by imsuboi(m): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
Tapout:

i go chop oh wink wink.............wer dem girls na undecided undecided

mah nigga cheesy cheesy

how far na?
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

Second female to comment. Here is my comment:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
..LWKMDFH ooo...

Lets continue the ministry, my dear sister....
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by iamord(m): 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
maxjax: So many ladies viewin...but not commenting .... tongue

Its like u have forgotten the people we dealing with here.. Naija girls.. The queens of forming and packaging

10 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Emma8043(m): 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
grin grin ;DI know the NL ladies will not come out and say something but if its about Brazilian hair now by now we go for they page 10000........ gringringringrin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by otusnorahs(f): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
Greenlight actually means being interested in sometn bt nt being able to voice out ur feelings. Most gurls re guilty of dt. Me? I myt b too shy to confront it bt will approach it d other way flashing d greenlightt. Then it will look to u as if u made d first move. I did that to a guy way back, I excused him n engaged him in a conversation. He then turned around n did d 'chyking'. I even 'styled' for him for a long tym. Bt today we re happily married. Sometimes d grrenlight works. At times it doesn't.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by redcliff: 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

This one is pretty smart.
phretendas

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by iamord(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
aaronson: Dude above nailed it but lemme ask this question real quick,have you notice there is always this one person always changing pm or dp almost immediately you changed yours?

I have noticed the format.. Na bbm notice me them dey do..naija gehs I sight una..
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by IRRESPONSIBLE(m): 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
.... Grabs popcorn, watching from the backseat
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by UjSizzle(f): 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
I'm a lot more interested in what men consider to be the green light.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Greenlight.. Hmm!
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by AdeniyiA(m): 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
TRADELYN: Sometimes, the so-called greenlights could be so misleading.

Guys, watch it!!!

* Picks third row*
yes, it could be a red light signifying danger of being mugued...cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chemystery: 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
Emma8043: grin grin ;DI know the NL ladies will not come out and say something but if its about Brazilian hair now by now we go for they page 10000........ gringringringrin
hahahahaha! You for tell me before i create the thread na...

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by olulove(m): 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
There is this lady that came to my desk to complain about ATM dispense
me: how may i help you?
lady: your ATM machine just debited #2000
me: kindly pick a form from that trolley. pointed to the trolley for dispense error form.
lady: should i fill it?
me: yes
after filling the form i directed her to my ATM custodian for further resolution and submission.
she said thank you and left..she later came to ask me how long it will take to the reverse the transaction, i said 24hr...she said thank you and left
she came back for the third time.

lady: pls will i get the alert on my fone?

at this juncture i no say na number she want make i collect...as a sharp young bank(bad) guy cool cool grin
i just give her card...see happiness for her eyes and a louder THANK YOU!...unfortunately i left my phone at home that day when i reach hus see miss calls...called her later that day and the rest is YOLO!!!!!!!!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by xynerise: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
UjSizzle: I'm a lot more interested in what men consider to be the green light.
Their understanding of greenlight might be your red light grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by iamord(m): 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
if its green light ladies always feel too shy to talk or act..

But if na to ask for airtime, birthday gift, phone, or money. Hmmm .. the words just comes out with ease like a pastor speaking tongues

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by schumastic(m): 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
is only on nl that you will see girls commenting on threads meant for guys and sections like this that they are needed, they will turn deaf and dumb....no offense but is the truth and annoying meschew angry

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by lordsilver: 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
Heaven and Earth will bear me witness, I don't wait for any light. Be it green, purple, white or black, its none of my business. Knowing fully well that two things are involve, I just walk up to her, tell her my mind, it's either she agree or she disagree period.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by experimentist: 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
Naija babes dem too dull them go dey wait for guy to come toast dem.. For yankee here na chicks dey come woo us..

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chemystery: 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
olulove: There is this lady that came to my desk to complain about ATM dispense
me: kindly pick a form from that trolley. pointed to the trolley for dispense error form.
after filling the form i directed her to my ATM custodian for further resolution and submission.
she said thank you and left..she later came to ask me how long it will take to the reverse the transaction, i said 24hr...she said thank you and left

at this juncture i no say na number she want make i collect...as a sharp young bank(bad) guy cool cool grin
i just give her card...see happiness for her eyes and a louder THANK YOU!...unfortunately i left my phone at home that day when i reach hus see miss calls...called her later that day and the rest is YOLO!!!!!!!!

O MEHN! This is green-flood-light

24 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
Oluwasaeon: Even with d greenlight tactics,am still parking the bus

You be Chelsea?

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Freest(m): 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2014

Thief
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by iamord(m): 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2014

You are a sharp person!!!
And I am proud of you!!!!
Oya!!Come and seat
at my right hand!!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chemystery: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
experimentist: Naija babes dem too dull them go dey wait for guy to come toast dem.. For yankee here na chicks dey come woo us..
see na! Even to tell us some greenlight tactics na problem.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Freest(m): 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
Have rapture taken all the NL ladies

5 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by redcliff: 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
otusnorahs: Greenlight actually means being interested in sometn bt nt being able to voice out ur feelings. Most gurls re guilty of dt. Me? I myt b too shy to confront it bt will approach it d other way flashing d greenlightt. Then it will look to u as if u made d first move. I did that to a guy way back, I excused him n engaged him in a conversation. He then turned around n did d 'chyking'. I even 'styled' for him for a long tym. Bt today we re happily married. Sometimes d grrenlight works. At times it doesn't.

GOD BLESS YOU MY SISTER. SCHOOL THESE INFANTILEs. Dont worry your next children would be twins

5 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by UjSizzle(f): 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
xynerise:
Their understanding of greenlight might be your red light grin
lol or no light at all. It could just be me being me.
That's why I'm interested in knowing all these lights and how they are interpreted.

Btw where in the world have you been?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
didadavid:

You be Chelsea?
yes bro....#Cfc..ktbffh
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by erasokafor(m): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ladies pretend a lot.sometimes their green light could be hatred(artificial though),aggression and anger. So if u expect a greenlight to always be positive sign u are wrong. It takes a very SMART guy to decode but why it is more difficult is that ladies differ frm another. So u dnt generalise character.study that particular lady n use eye contacts to knw if u could get her talking.also u can step up ur yarns becos u dnt expect her to woo u and make it evident. But wait oo( if a girl woo u,u go spend,if u woo her ,u go spend) chai mehn abi we be atm machines?(Just joking)

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by redcliff: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
chemystery: O MEHN! This is green-flood-light

Full trailer +hummer jeep desert light grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by CoCoLav(f): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
When I actually reply your chats with a full sentence and not Lol.

When I start putting my pictures on my DP instead of the usual blank DP

When I am tongue tied and can't look you in the eyes: Major green light. If I just ignore you or give you a long hard stare thats a red light.

When I call you, return your calls or text you

When your airtime finishes while we are talking and I call back

21 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
Im loving this Topic...the comments are too funny grin

Personally I think the following are 'green light' moments

1. When you look across the room and your eyes lock and she doesnt look away but challenges you and smiles... its hard to keep eye contact so if she does then its a clear sign she wants you to come say hi

2. My personal favorite is coming up with excuses to always talk to him... like borrowing a book, or something that I will have to return to you. If she is always doing this then its a sure sign

3.When you are talking to a guy and as you laugh you tap on his arm ...

4. If she is always looking sexier than normal when she has to meet with you then its obvious she is trying to impress you...

5. I really think the smile says it all... I personally have this 'unique' smile that i only show when im with someone I like. Its sort of a shy smile...like im 'blushing' ... I think many girls use this

Lastly my personal favorite when she offers to pay for stuff...including your stuff, girls dont mind using the money of guys that they dont like but when a girl likes you she will try to make sure you dont spend unnecessarily.

29 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by iamord(m): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
schumastic: is only on nl that you will see girls commenting on threads meant for guys and sections like this that they are needed, they will turn deaf and dumb....no offense but is the truth and annoying meschew angry

Omo! My broda!!! Na so some time back I enter one only ladies bbm pin thread.. When I enter.. Na soso men full the place.. I gas scroll back up check the name well cos I know I no dey do gay!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix / How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.