Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics (70250 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics / Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Indializzie(f): 9:52am On Sep 13, 2014
Most dudes percieve ladies who vividly express themselves as 'HOES'...and they immediately think they shuld get SEX outta d deal. For me u aint gettin NO green light if u dnt 1ST show a lil interest. Wen I notice ur interest den my 'green-light' can come, to ENCOURAGE u... d stares, smiles, bein on my best behaviour wt u in sight, prompt return of calls n msgs,et al<all afta I'v noticed ur interest,& of course u shld b marriage material>.I'v got zero-tolerance for guys who under-value ladies,+ I got no tym for FLINGS. My crush quickly fizzles out once I see u aint interested. Evn if I stil HOPE U cld somday show interest, I wil atm redirect my attention on somtin/som1 else.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by musachara: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2014
experimentist: Naija babes dem too dull them go dey wait for guy to come toast dem.. For yankee here na chicks dey come woo us..
they are just making Men out of their Boys. that's why a naija dude can walk up, heads up, to any lady in any nukes and crannies of this earth! even if she b spirit

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by iamord(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2014
MD45:

Guy e di sharp

anoda funny one was d guy dat called green light ashawo bulb

This is some i c everyday and i hav come to live wit it. From my days in school to d office even in church d green light starts coming. Just b sensitive to body language n u will b able to tell there meanings. I dont let it distract me anymore as am a very busy exec..... And i dont have time for such cos i hv lost count of it from my encounter with some many ladies.

Lol bro you are right! I can't count how many times I receive a green light.. The last one I received yes some days back at elegushi and the end was MAD!!! Lol.. But seriously.. I try to discipline myself .sometimes I look and see a fine chic.. I admire her and commot eye.. Its not everybody you are suppose to talk to. Its good for guys to discover who they are.. When you do there is this self confidence in you and you can be able to dictate wjay you want. For now the only green light I want to keep seeing is money !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Haywhymido(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2014
Hmmm, av seen n learnt a lot on dis greenlight thread. Thank u all

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chemystery: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2014
Indializzie: Most dudes percieve ladies who vividly express themselves as 'HOES'...and they immediately think they shuld get SEX outta d deal. For me u aint gettin NO green light if u dnt 1ST show a lil interest. Wen I notice ur interest den my 'green-light' can come, to ENCOURAGE u... d stares, smiles, bein on my best behaviour wt u in sight, prompt return of calls n msgs,et al<all afta I'v noticed ur interest,& of course u shld b marriage material>.I'v got zero-tolerance for guys who under-value ladies,+ I got no tym for FLINGS. My crush quickly fizzles out once I see u aint interested. Evn if I stil HOPE U cld somday show interest, I wil atm redirect my attention on somtin/som1 else.
nice!
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by InZA: 10:57am On Sep 13, 2014
Indializzie: Most dudes percieve ladies who vividly express themselves as 'HOES'...and they immediately think they shuld get SEX outta d deal. For me u aint gettin NO green light if u dnt 1ST show a lil interest. Wen I notice ur interest den my 'green-light' can come, to ENCOURAGE u... d stares, smiles, bein on my best behaviour wt u in sight, prompt return of calls n msgs,et al<all afta I'v noticed ur interest,& of course u shld b marriage material>.I'v got zero-tolerance for guys who under-value ladies,+ I got no tym for FLINGS. My crush quickly fizzles out once I see u aint interested. Evn if I stil HOPE U cld somday show interest, I wil atm redirect my attention on somtin/som1 else.

Please what's the picture reference for..
undecided

Is it a meme?.. If it is that's a rather memeless meme wouldn't you say??. Seeing that there's no text
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by MD45: 11:05am On Sep 13, 2014
iamord:

Lol bro you are right! I can't count how many times I receive a green light.. The last one I received yes some days back at elegushi and the end was MAD!!! Lol.. But seriously.. I try to discipline myself .sometimes I look and see a fine chic.. I admire her and commot eye.. Its not everybody you are suppose to talk to. Its good for guys to discover who they are.. When you do there is this self confidence in you and you can be able to dictate wjay you want. For now the only green light I want to keep seeing is money !!!

Ridie onnnnnnnnn bro.......
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by MD45: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2014
iamord:

Ride onnnnnnnn bro.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by pitaodey: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
adewasco2k: so you guys expect NL girls to come out and talk then you tag the person as being #cheap #single #slut etc? grin

>>>> RED LIGHT
cant agree more with you. our guys expect to be given the style of the white yet they don't have the right attitude. they are the same persons that will go out and tell how cheap they got the Babe to their friends and Fan some blind ego

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by pitaodey: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
check d green light in the above picture.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by pitaodey: 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2014

see greenlight o
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nicepoker(m): 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
There is light at the end of the tunnel. Be careful it might be the light from a bullet train.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by IdJack(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
No time to waste before you enter friendzone.

chemystery: sharp guy! I beliv you
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Spidermon: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
leeogrin407: A lady had a crush on me and she told her friend whom I had in crush on, surprisingly the friend had a crush on my brother but my brother also had a crush on the lady's sister.

In short sha, na groupbanging go end am
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by tpia1: 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
A lady had a crush on me and she told her friend whom I had in crush on, surprisingly the friend had a crush on my brother but my brother also had a crush on the lady's sister.

can you draw a graph or color code or something.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Spidermon: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: I don't know what to do. There is a girl in my church giving me the greenlight. When I noticed this, and because I find her attractive, I decided to find out her name (She comes to church occasionally. I guess she is a student). When I got her name, I decided to look for her on facebook, as meeting her in the church will make people read meanings to it. I'm hardly seen with girls. But unfortunately I couldn't find her. I saw her siblings, though.

So if she gree and una gatz feck, na ontop facebook una go straff? Lemme guess, u guys would be trading facebook pokes shey??
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Spidermon: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Joenice: Next time, do not lie. Because you don't know who is online here. If you really wanna learn Chinese, i can teach you.

Na u be the Nigerian ambassador to China abi?? U can't speak it but u can write it?? I haven't heard in a while bullshit so unadulterated like this in a while...
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by osahons9(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
Spidermon:

So if she gree and una gatz feck, na ontop facebook una go straff? Lemme guess, u guys would be trading facebook pokes shey??

Lwkmd....feck vs straff vs poke. You shaaaaa
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Spidermon: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
osahons9:

Lwkmd....feck vs straff vs poke. You shaaaaa

Bro, it is one Verb wit a load of synonyms ooo....lolllzzz
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
Spidermon:

Na u be the Nigerian ambassador to China abi?? U can't speak it but u can write it?? I haven't heard in a while bullshit so unadulterated like this in a while...
Hahaha. Hatred of all time. Are you attacking me or what? I speak, write and read if you really want to know. Chinese is my second language. Keep off if you don't have something meaningful to say otherwise i will insult you back.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by osahons9(m): 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
This greenlight issue is a story for D Gods. I have seen green light beaming through only to uncover n see yellow and Red. Now I just look at every light the same (yellow). Just like the traffic sign, While during the day the light changes from yellow to red, in the night, it goes from yellow to yellow which says "go on".
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Spidermon: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
Joenice: Hahaha. Hatred of all time. Are you attacking me or what? I speak, write and read if you really want to know. Chinese is my second language. Keep off if you don't have something meaningful to say otherwise i will insult you back.

Not an attack. Just pointing out your BS. Peace.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:50am On Sep 14, 2014
Spidermon:

Orlando doesn't do such a sh1t. I wonder what I gain when I fvck.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by ModestSam(m): 2:41am On Sep 14, 2014
You don't have to really spend time with her, all you need is her details, and you can spend time together later, at a mutually agreed time and place.
Don't over stay your welcome, or you might turn the GREEN light RED.

IdJack: There are some green light a lady will show you...if you are not fast to notice it...the light will turn to RED, maybe her guy is around

Guys be careful ooo, before you go for the green light especially in a fastfood, restaurant, shopping mall, make sure you have a fat purse, and your ATM card is loaded with bucks.

My own when i see the yellow light blinking i don enter...knowing well that after the yellow light na GREEN.

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by tpia1: 3:42am On Sep 14, 2014
Anyway, I hope these green and red light threads are referring to something other than traffic lights.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Pque(m): 7:34am On Sep 15, 2014
Abyzan:

ma guy, na so you fine do well make I turn gay for you wink

no b say I fine like that, this is exactly why am disturbed thinking abt what they are looking at which makes me conclude that they are desperately luking 4 a guy or husband or may b a gd guy or a good husband. Am just average looking. Thank you am not gay. I only find it dificult speaking to any lady abt love except when am moved by something special or a special xteric in her am attracted to which moves me to go to any length and do stupid things. At this junction, I don't care abt who is arround or d place we are. This has only happen in few cases.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by motherlode: 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
msjanet:
Ok
please what is greenlight
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by motherlode: 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
dechandel:

Green light kor orange light ni

Nl guys pls share your colour experience grin
please what is greenlight?
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by otusnorahs(f): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Samyj247:

If my crush can give me a green light as this, I will marry her. Well don, happpy for u.
thanks thanks
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Theophinio(m): 1:07am On Oct 22, 2015
Spidermon:

Ma guy, shey na until she put her poosie juice for your eyes like eye drop b4 u go soji yourself?
LMAO
Stop joor
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Agbanagba1(m): 2:13am On Oct 22, 2015
How Girls Show Interest
by Chase Amante
Tuesday, 4 January 2011
Women are subtle in how they show interest. Well, by male standards, anyway. Even when women think they are blatantly obvious, they’re quite often being very subtle by male standards.
Learning to tell how girls show interest is a very valuable skill for a man, because it will allow him to operate with greater assurance he’s making the right move at the right time, and will also allow him to pick up the pace when a woman signals she is ready.
The last couple of girls I slept with surprised me a little at how quickly they were ready to get together. They gave me some hints that probably would’ve seemed fairly subtle; a friend of mine remarked that one of the girls I took home and bedded rather quickly quite recently hadn’t even seemed to be terribly interested in me, and that it just looked like we were having a good conversation. Being able to read the signals they gave me was the main reason I moved as quickly with them as I did.
Mixed Messages, Unmixed
Probably one of the more confusing things for men about how women show interest is when women appear to be sending “mixed messages” – when they do something that makes it seem they’re interested, then do something that makes it seem like they’re being challenging or aloof. It’s important to understand why this happens.
Remember that for women, saving face is extremely important, no matter where in the world you are. A woman’s social reputation is tied to her desirability to men and her choosiness; there is little more damaging to a woman’s reputation than for her to be seen throwing herself at a man who won’t take her. Because of this, women’s efforts to show men they’re interested are often couched within efforts to seem aloof or disinterested.
For instance, a girl may tell a guy, “Wow, we’re so similar,” then proceed to act distracted or look away. The guy may scratch his head, wondering if that means she likes him or not.
This is probably the most common way you will see women expressing interest in you; they’ll give you a hint, then stuff it under sarcasm or aloofness.
There is a secret to understanding these scrambled messages women send though – it’s like a secret decoder ring for woman-speak. Here it is:
If a woman implies she is interested in you, you should accept the statement as a sign of interest and ignore sarcasm, aloofness, or feigned distraction as simply her efforts to protect her reputation in the event you do not feel the same or do not take action to lead her to a satisfactory conclusion.
In other words, it’s her insurance policy. By not throwing all her chips in by being completely overt about her interest, she allows herself some wiggle room to later say, “Oh, I wasn’t really interested in him, I was just kidding,” if things don’t work out.
Which means, of course, that your ears should perk up the instant you hear something that implies a girl is interested in you – then, pick up the pace and start moving things forward as quickly as possible (but, needless to say, wait a moment before springing to action – you must always have your actions seem your own, as opposed to being reactions to something the girl has done. Even a small pause of three or four seconds can sometimes be enough – just give yourself a little time and be very casual, nonchalant, and natural about things).
Capitalizing on Girls Showing You Interest
The primary reason why I have been having fast liaisons with women these days is because I am getting these little subtle signs of interest and I am capitalizing on them quickly. I’m not just moving things forward with any girl (well, usually, anyway… I had a night in Manila where I was grabbing pretty much every girl in the venue to go sit with me in one spot or another, but then, I wasn’t entirely sober that night); I’m pinging different girls whom I like the looks of, and moving things forward with the ones who respond warmly.
The girl I slept with quickly on our first date the other day, I hadn’t been expecting to do that with. I thought we were going to go and grab some food at a restaurant. But she got a weird look on her face when she saw me as I reached her car, and when we got in she asked me if I wanted to go to my place or drive around. It was kind of a strange question for her to ask, just because girls don’t usually ask that kind of thing, so I said my place, and we went upstairs, and she got into a position on my sofa with her body facing very directly and very openly toward me, so I read that as her being desirous of fast intimacy with me, and I took her quickly to bed.
You must get in the habit of responding this way to interest women show you; often they will show it to you only once, maybe twice, and never again.
You don’t get second chances with lustful women. They can quickly be hurt or upset that you did not want them when they offered themselves to you, and will close themselves up to protect their feelings, pride, and reputation.
I had a girl in Seoul, South Korea back in July that I lost from not capitalizing on the interest she showed me. She was such a great girl to me – she took me to her favorite restaurant in town, treated me to dinner, walked with me to a tea place, paid for the tea as well, and even offered to drive me back to the apartment I was staying at. She asked me if my friend would be home at his apartment (he wasn’t) – something that’d be
brutally blatant for a girl to say in any culture, but especially one that can be as reserved as South Korea’s (if you’re wondering why, there’s really only one reason a girl would start wondering whether anyone else would be in your apartment or if you’d be alone there). I gave her only a half-assed effort to get her upstairs with me when we arrived at the apartment though, and needless to say she didn’t come.
I felt awful by the time I’d arrived upstairs – this girl who by her own account hadn’t had a lover since she broke up with her boyfriend nearly a year ago, this beautiful girl, who’d been so excited about seeing me and had told all her officemates about me, had made it as clear as she could have that she wanted to accompany me upstairs and have me as her lover that night, and I let her down. I let her down after she’d bought me dinner at her favorite restaurant and bought me tea at a very nice little tea place and shown me around town and driven me home so I didn’t have to pay a taxi or ride the subway. She of course flaked on the date we’d had set up for the next weekend, and didn’t return any of my phone calls or text messages , not replying to me at all until I sent her an email after I’d left Korea.
The girl I slept with this past Sunday also asked me if I had a roommate as we drove back to my apartment, and even confirmed. “No friend in your apartment?” she double-checked prior to us going upstairs. I made sure I didn’t let her down.
I’ve taken these two rules for myself, and I recommend you take them for yourself as well. They’ve been serving me quite well since I adopted them:
Shift gears and throw your seduction into overdrive when a girl gives you a nudge implying she likes you a lot or is thinking about intimacy. If a girl feels she has to help you out and drop hints, that’s basically her way of saying, “Okay, enough chit-chat, let’s get down to business.” She’s ready, she’s made her decision, and she needs you to step things up and make it happen.
Persist harder and more confidently when you’ve gotten signals. I might let something go if a girl hasn’t signaled to me she’s interested (or I might not; depends on my mood, my sex drive at the moment, and how much I like the girl), but if she’s signaled to me she’s interested, I will not let things slip through anymore like I did with that girl in Korea (and quite a few others littered throughout my past… poor lonely disappointed women. Apologies to all the girls who counted on me for a wonderful night and I let them down by being oblivious to their signals). I will persist in asking her to accompany me until she’s said no eight or ten or twelve times – which, when it comes to girls who’ve signaled to you they want things to progress, almost never happens. You usually won’t get to eight times – they say yes at two or three.
A few examples of things a girl might do that should serve as a strong signal to you she’s interested:
She says you’d make a great couple, you look good together, anything like that
She says you’re handsome or sexy
She asks you where you live, especially if it comes at an unusual time in the conversation or out of the middle of nowhere
She asks if you live alone or with friends or roommates, and especially if she asks if they are home right now
She focuses more of her attention on you, especially if you’ve been quiet or other people are competing for her attention, but she’s still devoting a lot of attention to you
She does something physically suggestive, like taking your arm and putting it around her or taking your hand and putting it on her, or putting her hand or legs on you
She buys you food or buys you a drink
And, a few examples of things a girl might do
immediately following one of these signals that you ought to just ignore outright:
Turn and start talking to her friends
Crack a joke or make a lame cover up (e.g., “You’re so handsome. Ah, I think I just say that to every guy I meet!”)
Act distracted or aloof; start looking around, break eye contact, etc.
Get quiet
Get uncomfortable (e.g., “Well, I should probably go” – most likely if she was hoping you were going to do something, then felt jilted that you didn’t – when this happens, stop her and save her night!)
If a girl shows interest in you, then does something like one of the above, ignore it and proceed with her anyway. For instance, she says, “You’re so handsome. Or maybe I’m just drunk.”
You say, “Nah, I’d be handsome even if you were sober. Come on, let’s go grab a seat.”
~~~~~~~~~~
The more I pay attention, the more surprised I am at how many apparently blatant signals women throw at men that they’re interested and want to move things forward. Like, women signal this stuff a lot.
I just spent a minute scanning back over every girl I can remember enough details about the conversation prior to us getting together, and, hmm… maybe 70% of them gave me some kind of rather strong indication prior to us getting together that they wanted to? And those are the ones that kinda sorta registered, and I’m just now scanning back and realizing were rather obvious signals they wanted to get together. There might have been all kinds of other ones that didn’t register at all, from both those girls and other ones I didn’t register any from that I’m counting in the 30% negatives.
Really wasn’t even fully cognizant of this stuff until maybe early summer this year, and I wasn’t capitalizing on it consistently until maybe even a couple of months ago; I was sensing it but only capitalizing on it inconsistently prior, and before early summer I was just kind of bludgeoning my way around, relying on a rough sense of timing based on past experience of how fast pulls went. Of course, how fast your pulls went a year ago is not going to be close to how fast your pulls go right now if you’ve been making steady progress.
I’m only starting to realize how fast I can pull now that I’m recognizing these signals from girls. I’ve been surprised fairly often lately; I’ll be sitting there, thinking, “Okay, now I’ll get the girl to tell me some stuff about her past, and then…” and suddenly she will say something that amounts to, “Are you going to take me home already?” and I’m caught thinking to myself, “Wait, what? Did I hear this correctly? No, she can’t possibly… well, I’m going to be mad at myself if I don’t try. All right, here goes.”
And then we get together and I’m pleasantly surprised at how quickly it all went down.
Jesus, why did it take me so long to see these? So many disappointed women I left in the past… I feel like going and sitting in the corner with my dunce cap on. Seriously, start paying attention to what women are telling you and how girls show interest ; you may be surprised how fast they’re ready to do something with you.
And I'll talk to you again soon.
Best,
Chase Amante
Get Your FREE

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Ishilove: 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ishilove:
How does Ishilove show greenlight?

If you're on her bb contacts: when you chat her up and she responds, that's a major greenlight. On a normal day Ishilove does not respond to bb messages.

When Ishilove calls you with her credit: Under normal circumstances she NEVER uses her hard earned credit to call men. If she ain't attracted to you, you might even call her and she won't pick.

When you call her and she picks at the first ring. That's a green light. Most times she usually just stares at the phone and bobs her head as it rings.

She sends you text messages, and asks you personal questions.

When you meet her, she is very chatty and laughs at your lame asss jokes. Ishilove is usually reserved and would rather listen than talk, but if she chats and laughs, that's a neon green light flashing.

When you walk together on the street, if she moves close to you so that your bodies touch, that's a greenlight.

When you chat, she makes a point by making it a point to touch your hands, chest or neck, in order to pass a point. It doesn't get more 'greenlighty' than that. wink grin
*chuckle*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.