Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,690 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics (69741 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics / Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Tymax(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
temigracie: ....lol...Is that a 'yes'??....

Forget about terms and condition?...

Atleast, you ll be my first NL husband....

BTW, why do you wanna show me pepper if i dont agree to your terms??..
angry But come o. So after proposing to 2 guys before me, you now want me to jump joyfully and shout yes? Ehn? When I had to tap you before you even looked my way?

I don vex... I will think about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Ryabcool(m): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ishilove:
I beg to differ. I as a lady will not send out these signals if i dont have an interest in you. If i show you these signals and you dont bite the bait, i will assume that you are deliberately turning a blind eye to the flashing light.
so how do you treat your friends? Whats the difference in the way you treat your male friends and someone you're giving the 'greenlight'?
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by iamord(m): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Such pressure lol... what ever you seek is within you my child tongue that is the highest enlightenment

Well you are right, it all starts from within. But It takes the right guide to spring it up and nuture . U don't want me growing like a weed penetrating your garden.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Vixen101(f): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
Fweshdude: Its a normal thing that happens sometimes without you acknowledging.

Have dated a handfull of chicks [light,chocolate skinned..curvy,straight],i asked about six of them including the present one when they fell-in-love with me,they all say samething "the first day i saw you" and i'll be like "seriously?", especially the ones you felt where so classy before you got into them.

The first girl i dated i never asked her out, some i did and some from friendship turned f+ckship buh the signs are always there ama list em below.

1. When they add extra sexiness to their movement when ever they spot you to make you feel like "damn she's hot".

2. They act melodramatically when they're with a friend(s) and you spotted coming i.e they tend to over-do somethings, make some kinda unneccessary acts.

3. When they stare at you almost more than normal.

4. They always giggle more than usual when you have a little convo with them even without you been funny.

5. They always want you to walk them down the street at late hours claiming its too lonely.

And some claim to be hard-to-get most times cos of the tales they here about you.

Tales of how you hurt their friends,bang-dump another or how you took advantage of another, how you extract stuffs like cash,favour...

I bet the handsome dudes out there that know how to get a lady quickly like me also experience most of those listed.

P.S every detail or comment i noted above are strictly from my experience and my opinion, yours might differ.

Thanks
. You are your own problem though. So she is not classy because she wants you? And being in a relationship with you is considered f+ckship? My opinion surely differs

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by tellwisdom: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
Green light?? ...U mean ashewo bulb??

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
iamord:

Well you are right, it all starts from within. But It takes the right guide to spring it up and nuture . U don't want me growing like a weed penetrating your garden.

What garden is this that you speak of shocked Dont worry it gets trimmed weekly grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Jimmyo3(m): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
GIRL: Hi handsome.
BOY: Mcheeew (rolling
his
eyes)
GIRL: C'mon I mean no
harm
dude. Just spare me a
few
minutes of your time.
BOY: say what you have
to
and leave immediately.
GIRL: okay I have been
watching you pass here
everyday and i feel
attracted to you. BOY:
only that?
GIRL: I think you are
hydrogen cause
whenever I
see you my heart beats
with a pop sound.
BOY: (blushing) aaaww
stop the flattery.
GIRL: I'm damn serious.
Can't you see that am
not
sobber and am
staggering?
That simply proves that
am
drunk in love with you.
BOY: (smiling) go
straight to
The point, can't you see
am
busy? (drawing patterns
on
The ground using his
feet)
GIRL: wow your smile is
Al Quaeda terrorists
cause it has just captured
The
territory of my heart.
Please give me a chance
to
invest in your heart
business and you will
see
The profits through my
love for you.
BOY: You girls are just
the
same. You Just want to
use
me then dump me
heartlessly.
GIRL: OMG! Dats so
inhuman. I want to show
you true love that can
never
even be witnessed in the
Soap Operas.
BOY: Kkk let me think
about
it then I will reply you
later. GIRL: Okay
handsome, take
as much time as you
want.
Whatever your decision
is, I
will respect it but please
say
Yes.
QUESTION: Will there
ever be a beautiful time
this? where girls will do
the
'toasting' and we The
boys
do the 'blushing' or is it
just
wishful dreaming?

8 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by UjSizzle(f): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
Mynd44:
Sending notes might just be a way to start a friendship. She might be too shy to walk up to him. With some other guys, she might meet them somewhere.

Consider it an "Ice-breaker"
So she can tell him that
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by shorexng: 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
godG: Me I be fool once o. Yes.

There was this charming, kind, brilliant, and loving lady I had in school. One of the few ladies that changed my thoughts about things. We were close in part 1 but school happened and we didn't have time for each other again.

Here is the issue:

Fast forward. Part 3. She complained a lot that I didn't call her again; that I wasn't who I was and that I "used to be nice and lovely." In part 3, we talked it out and we started getting along like we used to. She would call me, told me EVERYTHING about herself and we had hangouts. Those that attended Ife can understand. Despite all these, I was like, "we are just friends." My bad roommates sensed her green lights and they were like, "Guy, you dey dull yourself, which other greenlight did you want?" Still, I was like we were just friends.

Part 4. She requested to be my dinner date and I obliged. She didn't even talk about money. She paid mine, I paid mine. She was kind enough to take care of the tie I knotted. Before the dinner, we were already the gist in class. And we I was like nothing dey, guys. Choi, my enemies!

Few nights to the dinner, based on what people were saying, she asked why we weren't dating and I was like "aren't we cool like this?" She told me a story of her friend who had a similar experience with a guy "just like you and I" and how the guy "broke up" with the girl telling her that "I never asked you out." I got to my room in Awo and told my roommates only for them to curse and abuse me till daybreak. One of them was like, "Guy, make baba do this parol na since you be fool." After finals, we had wonderful moments together she did the spending at times.

After leaving Ife, like a few weeks later, she called to tell me she would be saying 'yes' to a guy she told me about then. That day, it was as if a spell was removed from me. I couldn't even cry because I knew I didn't deserve her heart. She is still dating the guy and my elder and younger sister, till today, ask about her. sad

You check the greenlight. You need not tell me, I was foolish. smiley I only take solace in the good moments we had.

***please, excuse all typos.

Please do not see this as an insult. But it's really reliving for me to find out that somebody mumu pass me for this matter. She didn't only give greenlight, she spoke out; friends encouraged, the dates... Really my case is better. At least lessons learnt.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
Tymax:
angry But come o. So after proposing to 2 guys before me, you now want me to jump joyfully and shout yes? Ehn? When I had to tap you before you even looked my way?

I don vex... I will think about it.
...lol...

Lets forget about those guys....shey you know say nah only you gimme green-lights now....en, this wan wey i dey look for NL husband north south east and west...

You wan use me do small akor abi??..hmm, i understand....

**tickles him**...Oya, now!..say yes now!....abi you wan make i cut eyes for you ni??...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by iamord(m): 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

What garden is this that you speak of shocked Dont worry it gets trimmed weekly grin

You should know one or two about the garden since you are always on prompt to To trimm the weed .. Wow. My sensei likes to keep it green!
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Pque(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
Vig86: No lady is too shy to tell you that she loves you but you as a man must have these two things:
1) You must be a MAN not hit and tell. If a girl understands that her secrets are secured with you she doesn't mind coming to your house every morning begging for s*x.
2) Have the money. When I say money I mean CASH. Na there u go see WHITE LIGHT not Not Green Light.

It is nt all about money. I might have agreed if nt 4 d fact dat I have seen different ladies swarming round a particular guy moneyless nd average looking. What do this guy have? mouth. That was when I know u don't have to b Mr.handsome, Mr height b4 u get ladies surrounding u. Mouth also have it's importance. U get mouth? So lenu?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by UjSizzle(f): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
Jimmyo3: GIRL: Hi handsome.
BOY: Mcheeew (rolling
his
eyes)
GIRL: C'mon I mean no
harm
dude. Just spare me a
few
minutes of your time.
BOY: say what you have
to
and leave immediately.
GIRL: okay I have been
watching you pass here
everyday and i feel
attracted to you. BOY:
only that?
GIRL: I think you are
hydrogen cause
whenever I
see you my heart beats
with a pop sound.
BOY: (blushing) aaaww
stop the flattery.
GIRL: I'm damn serious.
Can't you see that am
not
sobber and am
staggering?
That simply proves that
am
drunk in love with you.
BOY: (smiling) go
straight to
The point, can't you see
am
busy? (drawing patterns
on
The ground using his
feet)
GIRL: wow your smile is
Al Quaeda terrorists
cause it has just captured
The
territory of my heart.
Please give me a chance
to
invest in your heart
business and you will
see
The profits through my
love for you.
BOY: You girls are just
the
same. You Just want to
use
me then dump me
heartlessly.
GIRL: OMG! Dats so
inhuman. I want to show
you true love that can
never
even be witnessed in the
Soap Operas.
BOY: Kkk let me think
about
it then I will reply you
later. GIRL: Okay
handsome, take
as much time as you
want.
Whatever your decision
is, I
will respect it but please
say
Yes.
QUESTION: Will there
ever be a beautiful time
this? where girls will do
the
'toasting' and we The
boys
do the 'blushing' or is it
just
wishful dreaming?
Please wake up sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Mynd44: 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
UjSizzle:
So she can tell him that
Before or after his asking her for more spoils things?
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by 50calibre(m): 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
I like to do things in my own time, even when a chic I like is giving me the green light, I still don't make my move.

I like to hold things out a little bit, taunt her a little bit, make her crave my attention and then bang!! That's when I make my move. At that point, she falls quicker & I encounter almost no resistance whatsoever.

It's basic psychology, take a dog as an example; show a dog a juicy meal, but good it out so it can't reach it. You'd see the dog salivating while dancing around, then drop the meal, the dog will consume it like it's never eaten in days.

Guys need to try this, works like magic. Won't work all the time, but 8 out of 10 times, it works.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by godG: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
shorexng:

Please do not see this as an insult. But it's really reliving for me to find out that somebody mumu pass me for this matter. She didn't only give greenlight, she spoke out; friends encouraged, the dates... Really my case is better. At least lessons learnt.

Yes, brother. I won't say I have no regret, let me just take pride in learning in a hard way. Unfortunately, having such opportunity again is rare.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by vickertony(m): 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
experimentist: No mind dem too selfish.. They're only interested in the money.. If dem notice say cash dey dem go shine d light green light with high voltage..
hahahahaha

you just killed megrin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by hardbody: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
UjSizzle:
Black: We hate you.

White: You've been friendzoned.

The interpretations and feelings arising therefrom are very mutual.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
if we put all the green light tactics in a book, it would enter 10 volumes.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
vizkiz: #picking beans
that awkward moment when all nl gals are picking beans....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by shorexng: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
godG:

Yes, brother. I won't say I have no regret, let me just take pride in learning in a hard way. Unfortunately, having such opportunity again is rare.
Really, I just crave again for one of such opportunity, but with one of those that once flashed not someone new. But look at us waiting for ladies to flash. Pathetic case, I think that's what I call us. Lol
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Wasquad(m): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol Iv already borrowed a book from someone else tongue

Nothing spoil if I lend u "some" books too nah. wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by youngice(m): 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
OohMpa: Ooh Mpa doesn't wait for a girl to show him greenlight cos they're different from the next chick. Ooh Mpa just walks up to you if you flash an eye in his direction twice. Every other thing that follows na ooh Mpa's own greenlight angry

There's one which they do that make ooh Mpa's boneless bony: biting their lower lips. Ooh Mpa will so feck you cry
iwu kwa ezigbo mmuo ojo
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by sexzskil(f): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
There was once a guy who came to scot with two of the guys in my compound when he came to write post utme. All the whole girls in the compound were into him cos he was so cute. Later, i also fell deeply in love with him, gave him all the greenlight but he was acting too rigid and gentle. Later on, i got obsessed with him, so that i became a dunce. But he was a psycho. One day he got angry, slapped my face, then went farther by slapping my head with my necklace. Maybe he got drunk that day... But later later, i began to thoroughly hate him. These were my top signs that i was so into him then.

1. I compliment him! Ladies never complement a guy to their face, no no, except they just too jovial with a particular guy. Even before we started talking, i compliment his facial structure, hairstyle, dress and all that.

2. I look into his eyes whenever the slightest opportunity shows up. Here is one thing, mature ladies always stare at men's eyes they interested in. The case maybe slightly different with teenage girls.

3. I cook him food specially. Now this was more than a green light. Do you know what it means when a lady, a girl, cook indomie for you, not only that, she cooked mere indomie for 30 minuites to the extent her room mates were complaining, ''Deree,do yu want to cook that indomie to death?'' I know what am saying.

3. I bite my lower lip a lot whenever i see him dressed. I do wish he can home into me right away, u know what i mean!

4. I call him. I am an arrogant girl, i never flash guys.

5. I laugh so deeply, showing my widest grin when he tries an attempt at humour, regardless how unhillarious the attempt is, and if really the comment was hillarious, i laugh my a.s.s off so that i cry.

6. I always disturb him to buy me something whenever he goes out.

7. My friends usually tell him i'm single and searching. I occassionally give a passive objection. (I was actually dreaming of marrying that dude. He became my personal celebrity; my fantasy!)

But the guy fell off big time at the end. He was obviously deeply into me too, but he was too egoistical and ''gentle''. At the end, he faced the biggest embarrassment of the year. I felt nothing for him ever agaiN.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by ceeceeco: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
I'm good @ coding greenlights. Wen i code, i play along. Money is good.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by UjSizzle(f): 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
Mynd44:
Before or after his asking her for more spoils things?
Before duh
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by 1one: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
Pque: Yeah, thank God for this topic. This particular observation about ladies has always been in my mind with no one to explain to me.

Most time in taxi cab or d transport bus if a lady is next to me regardless of whether am at d front or far back. I usually notice dese ladies trying to look at my face or even looking at my face during d journey as if their is dollar on my face. Each time I try to look or quickly look back at there face, they quickly look away nd when I look away from them, focusing on d journey, they stylishly begin to turn their neck focusing on my face again.

Whether these ladies are so preticious nd superbly looking, averagely looking or even ghetto looking. They most time act this way; stylishly looking at my face in d cab.
Am serious, this is nt a joke. Is this a green light? Or something else? Even a lady in pudder abi what is d name.

Let me narrate d experience I have wit a lady last week friday. I took a cab going to school, d front seat. Another guy was at d back, d cab was stopped by another guy who also took d back seat, makin 2 at d back. This lady stopped d cab too and decided to come and share d front seat wit me leaving d convenient seat behind. No P. D next thing she started stylishly luking at my face while I became restless nd disturbed and was wondering while she is doing this nd at d same time concentrating on d journey. When we got to d car park, instead of her to b going after settling d taxi driver, she started talking to herself nd searching 4 something in her bag until after d driver settled me with my own change and I started moving b4 she began to do d same. Only dat we were going to a different direction. Is these a green light or am mixing things up?

Whatever d case, ladies do give green light very very well. I missed a lot of chances those days at uni Ilo. when these beautiful ladies will come to me flashing green light but simply because I will never give in then because I occupied a position bigger than me that always prevent me from ... even though it is in secret.

As I was reading your cab story, I was just saying to myself this is so Probitas Doctrinas.. Hehehe... Only for me to scroll down further to see the bolded.. Since she decided to sit down with you in front considering how tangibly uncomfortable that front seat used to be, then yes it was a green light of some kind.. She obviously wanted you to strike up a conversation.. Something similar happened to me too but we were both in the back seat.. Through out the drive from Tipper to School Park she was just stealing sneaky glances at me.. Me gan was using my side eye to steal glances too.. Neither of us said anything.. When we now got to the park she kinda summoned courage I guess to talk.. and guess what she said "What is the time".. Lol.. In my mind I was like yeah right... Something wey don dey worry you since... Since it was time she asked for, I just told her and got down from the cab.. In retrospect though I wished I'd said something but I guess I was late for a lecture or something.

Probitas Doctrinas Alumni representing grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
100Cents: Just like the first poster, let some guys tell us their experience with ladies showing green light before now.

Okay, there was this lady I liked so much. I really wanted to do her on our first date but I dey consider her as pikin. My conscience refused me, I know she liked me badly too. I held myself. Do you know she never honoured my request for a date again till 3 years later ?

Now here are the green lights. When she now came to my house for 2nd date. She was throwing cloudy eyeballs at me. I thought she was just being shy. She kept on fixing her gaze on my eyes. I didn't take it serious.

On a 3rd date, she wore a very short tight gown, she often got up from her seat and walked around, then leaned on a platform backing me, I didn't still understand. When I wanted to put on a shirt, she rushed at me to botton my collar.

And whenever we sat to talk in the car, she always patted my thighs. This particular sign don give me one beautiful lady in the past.

Another sign be say any lady way dey use style or short form call my name on phone.

O boy, nah when the girl wan dump me, I began to understand say nah green lightings o..
****sorry dude but we ain't talking abt seduction.,..we talking of green light as in she wanna date u..ur case na 4 different thread we go solve am tongue(no harm)

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by TRADELYN: 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
mencade5: researcher hw far na? Which research tool can we use to measure the ladies' green light?
grin grin grin
I'm sorry for replying too late...just came online now!

First, let's use correlation analysis to determine if these ladies here are telling us the truth or not.

This is the only way to check that it's true or otherwise grin
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by imsuboi(m): 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
Tapout:

I dey oh. ..watsup u

I pin cheesy
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chemmerfrank(m): 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
ohhhh now i see...dose tyms we use to do utme tutuorial dere was dis gal dat was constantly matching me...i saw it as slap lite ohh...cus i wasnt finding it green at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.