Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics (69747 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics / Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
UjSizzle:
Guy why you fvck up like this na undecided
The girl liked you sha.

lol Nne, chill make I observe ground first. Them no dey catch late comer. Soldier go, soldier come.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
iamord:

You are a sharp person!!!
And I am proud of you!!!!
Oya!!Come and seat
at my right hand!!
I hav laff tyre ...God bless the funny dudes on NL

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by iamord(m): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

embarassed lol my bad... let the note taking continue in that case grin

Erm! Am sorry! You were dictating a bit fast so I got lost! You know a good sensei will always carry her student along.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by UjSizzle(f): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
Mynd44:
Yeah he did. Until he asks her out and she tells him she was just being friendly and he gets burnt as she looks,at him like some freak who cant just be friends.

Ok. Let's define what the green light is not.
It's not I like you, come toast me now.
it's not I want to have sex with you right now.
it's not come put a ring on my finger right now.

It's you probably haven't noticed me, but I have you. I like what I see, you can come and get to know me too let's see if we can work out a relationship here.

Because it is very much unconventional for girls to go about propositioning guys, we are left with giving you signals to do the needful; and by that I mean going through the usual process you would had you been the one who had set eyes on me first.

It is not an invitation to jump the process.

That said, any nigger who tries toasting a girl he just met simply because she flashed her lights is probably just hoping to score some.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
Tymax:
Hmmm let us see what he will write.
..lol..

I trust him...He wont disappoint me
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by iamord(m): 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
Jasi7:

Laff wan kill me troway o!....u bad o
Lol na 4 naija man gas open eye na
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by tivta(m): 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
To the guys and men complaining about girls not contributing, what do you expect when majority of the females here are under 25? Shout out to the two females or women that contributed. Good job. As for me I know when a woman wants a man but I find it hard to notice when a woman wants me. Most of my friends come to me to ask which lady likes them but are not that talented enough to identify those that like me. Such is life I guess.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by epospiky(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
I'm not a car that depends on traffic light to make a move. It can happen anytime, anywhere and anyhow as it pleases me.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Sunshinelady(f): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
1one: See it's a simple thing... If a girl shows green light and the guy doesn't still woo her it just means the guy is not into her.. A normal guy can sense green light from Oshodi even if the girl is flashing it in CMS..Guys are not as dumb and clueless as ladies would like to think... If you flash green light and he doesn't take it as a cue then he's not interested in you.. SIMPLE. As someone rightly said A guy would reject as many ladies he's not attracted to just the same way a girl would... No difference. There's this subtle expectation that once a girl woos a guy or does something close to that being that it's against convention; then the guy "MUST" also accept the offer.. BIG LIE ooo.. As hard and as disadvantaged as my face is if a girl I'm not attracted to physically, intellectually and spiritually woos me. .. She's on her own o.. I go just jejely and respectfully decline.
. Word cheesy
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
TrollMan:

You can't please everyone at the same time especially the psychos. Please count them out..

Do share three or four of you very own green-light tips. I'm very much interested to know the ones orchestrated by smart ones.

Oooh, flattery! You know what to do to make a woman talk cheesy

I'll tell you what I did with my current boyfriend. He was rooming with my cousin at the time. Every time I went out with the cousin, I asked him to join us. When we were out, I sat next to him, and asked him questions, scolded him for smoking (he was not the only one smoking, but I only told him to stop), and was shy when he asked me to dance. About the last part, I was never shy with anyone else. I'm pretty outgoing and adventurous. But he made me look away and feel like a little girl. Finally, the day I left, I told my cousin to tell him I was sad that I didn't get to see him the night before. It was his friend that rolled his eyes and told him to text me... so clearly my light wasn't as bright as it could've been lol. In my defense, those things were totally subconscious. We don't always go directly for guys we like instinctively, especially when there isn't a lot of time.

When I'm more confident, this is what I do:
(Conscious)
- long eye contact
- a smile, just for you
- unnecessary physical closeness
- lingering hugs
(Subconscious)
- pointless texts
- somehow ending up wherever you are
- lots of hair fixing and glancing to see if you're looking

7 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
UjSizzle:
Guy why you fvck up like this na undecided
The girl liked you sha.
You did well guy... with all my yearsss of experiencing just that...That is Nothing other than a sex appeal...
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Ishilove: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
Eyop:
lipsrsealed undecided
talk jor cheesy
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
firstolalekan:
must it always be about money!
na wao
smh
I listed two point and the first one is not money. In a real sense of it, money has a stake in every discourse.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by phadat(m): 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
erasokafor: Ladies pretend a lot.sometimes their green light could be hatred(artificial though),aggression and anger. So if u expect a greenlight to always be positive sign u are wrong. It takes a very SMART guy to decode but why it is more difficult is that ladies differ frm another. So u dnt generalise character.study that particular lady n use eye contacts to knw if u could get her talking.also u can step up ur yarns becos u dnt expect her to woo u and make it evident. But wait oo( if a girl woo u,u go spend,if u woo her ,u go spend) chai mehn abi we be atm machines?(Just joking)
way back in secondary school knew this girl that keeps dissing yours truly and I kept asking myself what the issue was with her , we stay on the same street but don't talk ,any time I pass by her house she always makes annoying comments about me till her friend told me she actually has a crush on me and the rest is history

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by 1one: 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sunshinelady: . Word cheesy
wink
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by dmcdad: 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
otusnorahs: Greenlight actually means being interested in sometn bt nt being able to voice out ur feelings. Most gurls re guilty of dt. Me? I myt b too shy to confront it bt will approach it d other way flashing d greenlightt. Then it will look to u as if u made d first move. I did that to a guy way back, I excused him n engaged him in a conversation. He then turned around n did d 'chyking'. I even 'styled' for him for a long tym. Bt today we re happily married. Sometimes d grrenlight works. At times it doesn't.
Wow! This is just awesome! Now this is what I call being real.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Tymax(m): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
temigracie: ..lol..

I trust him...He wont disappoint me
this is not the first proposal u have made today. Well done.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by iamord(m): 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
sexyexcalibur:
I hav laff tyre ...God bless the funny dudes on NL
Lol.. Bless u too

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Mynd44: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
UjSizzle:
Ok. Let's define what the green light is not.
It's not I like you, come toast me now.
it's not I want to have sex with you right now.
it's not come put a ring on my finger right now.

It's you probably haven't noticed me, but I have you. I like what I see, you can come and get to know me too let's see if we can work out a relationship here.

Because it is very much unconventional for girls to go about propositioning guys, we are left with giving you signals to do the needful; and by that I mean going through the usual process you would had you been the one who had set eyes on me first.

It is not an invitation to jump the process.

That said, any nigger who tries toasting a girl he just met simply because she flashed her lights is probably just hoping to score some.
Now what happens when she doe the same to more than one guy? Like the poor fellow who you said "Fvcked up" she has showed the same thing to almost every guy around her. And just cos he then sees it as her normal habit, you implied he is slow.

my point is that if he had decided to read,it in another way and gone to pursue her fir something more, he stands the chance if being labelled as someone who cant be friends and just friends just cos she "smiled at him"

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Sunshinelady(f): 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
chemystery: The ladies are not helping matters on this forum. So you ladies viewing this thread and leaving wanna tell me you haven't for once tried to attract a guy's attention via several body languages? See how able-bodied men buy ticket finish con sitdown for this thread deh wait whilst una just deh come deh comot. Abi una go form for real life also con deh form online too? Na wa o! Oya guys who has gotten one or two experiences please share with everyone. The ladies will always want us to take our positions and theirs at same time. But when we go contrary, that's when you see them coming from left right and centre to bash you. Guys let's help ourselves while we wait for a lady with the first meaningful contribution.
. Na wa u o , u wan make I com dey broadcast my greenlite experience? Hehehe, we go see lera wink wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
I get greenlights almost everyday from girls or at least i think i do. I just pretend like i dont see these things cuz if u think about it too much it can fvck with ur head.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Eyop: 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ishilove:
talk jor cheesy
Wetin you want make i talk. Well, carry on with the numerous guys on this thread,i've just signed an open relationship henceforth cheesy grin
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by dmcdad: 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
UjSizzle: I'm a lot more interested in what men consider to be the green light.
C'mon! This thread was created so we could learn and not so we could teach. Tell us what you know about this. You might be helping a brother out. Though not me... But you know...cheesy
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
lordsilver: Heaven and Earth will bear me witness, I don't wait for any light. Be it green, purple, white or black, its none of my business. Knowing fully well that two things are involve, I just walk up to her, tell her my mind, it's either she agree or she disagree period.
guy, no dey troway lie for here.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Spidermon: 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
chemystery: hahahahahaha...! laugh wan throw me inside bush!

No mind the guy na. Babe dey show am pant e come dey swallow saliva dey look, instead make he turn jet li

5 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by dmcdad: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
olulove: There is this lady that came to my desk to complain about ATM dispense
me: how may i help you?
lady: your ATM machine just debited #2000
me: kindly pick a form from that trolley. pointed to the trolley for dispense error form.
lady: should i fill it?
me: yes
after filling the form i directed her to my ATM custodian for further resolution and submission.
she said thank you and left..she later came to ask me how long it will take to the reverse the transaction, i said 24hr...she said thank you and left
she came back for the third time.

lady: pls will i get the alert on my fone?

at this juncture i no say na number she want make i collect...as a sharp young bank(bad) guy cool cool grin
i just give her card...see happiness for her eyes and a louder THANK YOU!...unfortunately i left my phone at home that day when i reach hus see miss calls...called her later that day and the rest is YOLO!!!!!!!!

So you sef come from badoo nation abi? cheesy
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
Tymax: this is not the first proposal u have made today. Well done.
...lol...

I think am ready to be a wife......

Lemme propose to you too...

Tymax, will ya marry me??...

Atleast one person will sha say 'yes'....

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Ishilove: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ryabcool: Many women do this but when the guy tries to further up, they claim they were just being 'free' with him and weren't trying to pass any signals.

Most guys would see all the things you mentioned as just mere signs of having being friends with someone; I inclusive. So its a tad difficult for people to infer it as signals.
I beg to differ. I as a lady will not send out these signals if i dont have an interest in you. If i show you these signals and you dont bite the bait, i will assume that you are deliberately turning a blind eye to the flashing light.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by dmcdad: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
schumastic: is only on nl that you will see girls commenting on threads meant for guys and sections like this that they are needed, they will turn deaf and dumb....no offense but is the truth and annoying meschew angry
Bros no vex.. Na so we see am for NL. cheesy
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
A girl intentionally hits u in a taxi just so u can turn to her and she can really see what ur face looks like and then when she says "oh sorry" and u turn away she starts starring at u with a semi smile on her face till u come down from the taxi. (Signals i have gotten)

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chemystery: 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sunshinelady: . Na wa u o , u wan make I com dey broadcast my greenlite experience? Hehehe, we go see lera wink wink
it's no big deal na. At least we will all learn. Moreover i'm sure you ain't giving no one greenlight here so no harm broadscattering it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.