Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,889 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Can A Man Be Molested? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Be Molested? (20188 Views)

Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts / Can A Man Be Too Big For A Small Woman? / Should A Man Be Taller Than His Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by mencade5(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
100Cents:

Molest can kill somebody.

When you hear people died in a hotel during sex romp, you think say nah Wetin. Someone is asleep from drunkenness and excessive sex and the partner mounts him or her and continued the jangorover for more satisfaction.

O boy, nah cardiac arrest be that o..
100cent, na true sha.

When i said molest, i meant they should be moderate about it.

To fvck no be food ooo.
#ties towel round my waist, about to bath for the second today. tongue
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by 100Cents: 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
nnadychuks: painful enjoyment

Stop it, I like it.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by 100Cents: 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
stinggy: Of course!
Frankysnow did that to me last nite cry cry

Pictures please..
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by dre11(m): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
A man can be and will always be....

Do u think all those ladies that keeps wearing revealing cloths and sexy clothing aren't molesting the male species ...

A man is moved by the sight first.... So when the lady take advantage of that to get sometin in return, favour or money self....... She has molested the male sight, brain and even his self control mechanism

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
dre11: A man can be and will always be....

Do u think all those ladies that keeps wearing revealing cloths and sexy clothing aren't molesting the male species ...

A man is moved by the sight first.... So when the lady take advantage of that to get sometin in return, favour or money self....... She has molested the male sight, brain and even his self control mechanism
Hmmmm....Prof Dre11. grin
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
100Cents:

Pictures please..
Don't mind stinggy.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by dre11(m): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow: Hmmmm....Prof Dre11. grin

Yes nah...
We guys are always molested daily by the girls
The only diff is that urs is mostly physical while ours is mental and psychological

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by 100Cents: 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
mencade5: patrcik wh you dey do like this?

You dey give story and you no fit show us video abi?

No worry oo

Maybe nah Nokia 3310 dey in vogue that time. grin
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
lalasticlala says : If a man is being Molested, how does he get the hard on?

i understand you dont know the power of konji but neva underrate konji

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by lalasticlala(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
jmoore: When a gang of women attack you then you will learn by experience.

You got drugged by a woman and she ties your hands behind your back, she ties your feet together. Then she invites other female colleagues of hers. By the time they take turns at your di** then you will know that men can be r@ped.

what if he cums in the process is it still rapee?
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
yes I was almost molested last week
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Dreyl(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
mencade5: lala don come again ooo. Na another frontpage material be this.

Well if i could be molested by ladies everyday then no wahala.

Ladies do not hesitate to molest me. I am molestable.

For prospective female molesters, please pm me. tongue
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe cheesycheesy
Bad man! There's only one person that i want to rape me and that's jocelyn dumas i like that girl pass catfish pepper soup! grin

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by laykhorn(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
I almost experienced this a decade ago. The lady/girl is atleast 5 years older than I was. she is now married and everytime I remember that experience and that escape, I just give a little chuckle. Not a good xperience

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by mencade5(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dreyl: hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe cheesycheesy
Bad man! There's only one person that i want to rape me and that's jocelyn dumas i like that girl pass catfish pepper soup! grin
hmmm....abeg u fit introduce her to me?

I want make she molest me too.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by stinggy(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
100Cents:

Pictures please..
I'll be banned embarassed
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by nnadychuks(m): 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
if person like dionee walshington (woman with biggest butt in the world) molest person na die the person dey oo
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Poisonspirit: 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
stinggy:
I'll be banned embarassed

Banner ni.....ur post na wash.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Poisonspirit: 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
100Cents:

Stop it, I like it.

#sewo
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Mayydayy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
yes i have been molested before.

that mini skate she wears past my room every evening is enough molestation.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by jmoore(m): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
lalasticlala:
what if he cums in the process is it still rapee?

R@pe is sex by force. What about statutory r@pe? Ej@culation or not, it is still r@pe.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by lalasticlala(m): 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
Baddestguyp: yes I was almost molested last week

Full gist abeg
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by karkel(m): 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
yes a man or a boy can be molested i remeber years ago to be preside 8 years ago i was molested by a lady, a family friend who at time will spend some days when she is less at work or when on work vocation she will spend spent her time with us,so onenight when i was deep asleep she tiptoed into my room i was already having hard dick while asleep down in my deep sleep(was unconscious). of then i was so young and handsome(still) i would sleep longer in a nightrest,so when i opened my eyes then behold my already erected dick was inside her wide- wet -punny,before i wud know that i was molested by her i cum
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Dreyl(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
mencade5: hmmm....abeg u fit introduce her to me?

I want make she molest me too.
lol..you know serious,me no dey share woman with person,but i fit look for one figure 8 with trailer nyansh for you.. gringrin
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by jmoore(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2014

Man 'gang-raped' by 3 women
2005-08-24 22:52
Borrie la Grange
Johannesburg - A 30-year-old man was off to play pool when three women asked him to direct them to a hotel and he claims they raped him in turn after they had had drinks.

The man, from Roodepoort on the West Rand, was walking from his flat to an entertainment centre shortly after 17:00 on Sunday night when three women in a maroon BMW stopped him.

Captain Paula Nothnagel of the police said the women, aged between 20 and 30, asked him how to get to the Savoy Hotel.

"He explained, but they apparently insisted he should go with them to show them the way.

"He got into the car with them," she said.

On arriving at the hotel the women invited him for a drink.

After drinks and a chat, they asked him to show them where the Station Hotel was.

"On the way to the hotel, the driver suddenly changed direction and drove to an open piece of veld near the Durban Roodepoort Deep mine.

Kept gun on him all the time

"One of the women pulled out a gun and held up the man while the other two undressed.

"Then all three of them raped him in turn, with one of them keeping the gun pointed at him," said Nothnagel.

When they had finished, they forced the man back into the car and dropped him off in Main Ridge Road shortly before 02:00. He walked home and contacted the police on Monday.

Nothnagel said detectives from the police unit for family violence, child protection and sexual offences were still trying to trace the women.

Beeld

Source>> http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Man-gang-raped-by-3-women-20050824

To guys wishing to be r@ped, I pity you.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by montestic(m): 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
U dnt necessarily use force 2 commit ra.pe, rrape simply means havin sexual intercourse without d consent 4rm d oda party.statistics v shown dat men r serially raped evryday by women&nobody hears abtit,d prob is because dey r men dey tend 2 succumb so easily,always tru threat&dey r vulnerable.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by mencade5(m): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dreyl: lol..you know serious,me no dey share woman with person,but i fit look for one figure 8 with trailer nyansh for you.. gringrin
hiohiohiohiohio.....o boy eeee...100cent. You dey hear wetin dreyl want do me so? Dreyl want kill me before my time.

Issorait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by 100Cents: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
mencade5: hiohiohiohiohio.....o boy eeee...100cent. You dey hear wetin dreyl want do me so? Dreyl want kill me before my time.

Issorait

I see trailer nyash.. shocked

Why trailer, why not V-boot nyash ? undecided

Bros, run for your life..

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by bustyhelen(f): 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
no but a man can be seduced.

rape only if a gay man rapes another man.

but for woman to rape a man, nooo
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
urhoboman: How can a man/guy be molested? Have read/heard some guys say they were molested by older woman. Pure lies# in a case where a girl is molested, its either she endured it, or cried through out the *** U can't tell me a guy will be digging the stuff and be crying. Lol# only kids(male) can be molested. But if the kid gets a hard on, no be only im waka come, he sense follow am.

lets turn the table around a bit and lets see if your warped idea holds water.

A woman is being rayped and she, along the line, gives up struggling and begins to moan, then thats not raype anymore, you scumbag!!!
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
i am so disappointed that so many men here are saying all sort of rubbish making this whole thing more difficult for people to believe men who truely are victims of this thing that happens more often than we think or are willing to accept.

Male rape by women take place every now and then. Rape is not necessarily the use of physical strength to dominate the other person. When you force someone to have sex with you by way of blackmail or you get him drugged, or take advantage of him when he gets drunk, what do you call thay?

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
craziebone:

lets turn the table around a bit and lets see if your warped idea holds water.

A woman is being rayped and she, along the line, gives up struggling and begins to moan, then thats not raype anymore, you scumbag!!!
why the insult? I only gave my opinion. Likewise you. U are not even in line with the topic and what I posted.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by MissBritney(f): 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sure they can. I've heard of such cases.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? / I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.