Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Can A Man Be Molested? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Be Molested? (20349 Views)

Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts / Can A Man Be Too Big For A Small Woman? / Should A Man Be Taller Than His Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Misogynist2014(m): 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
Molest is unlawful application of physical violence to force a person to have sex.

Rape in whichever form it occurs is wrong.

When a Rape occurs, physical force is applied-

Men are believed to be the stronger sex and it is almost impossible for a woman to get physical with a man and win that fight.
Is it possible for a man to be R.aped? When sex is being forcefully taken, the fear factor kills the Joy of sex....If a man is being Raped, how does he get the hard on?
Where does it come from?

I know men can also suffer from sexual harassment but to suffer from rape, I don't know about that.

If you have seen or heard of a man being raped share the story here.

If you are a man that have been raped before also share your experience.

Can a man be raped? Is it possible?

Even if its possible, what if he cums in the process of being forced , does it still amount to rape?
Haven't you heard of wives ganging up to rape their husbands in polygamous homes? It is also very dumb of you to think you have to combat before raping, when you can easily submit your prey with knife or gun. In fact, a lot of men, almost as much as women are raped, but stigmatization has made many keep mum. cry
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Yes na. After all frankysnow did that to stinggy. grin
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Hidentity(m): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
From the point of law, No. The consideration of whether rape has occurred or not is actual 'penetration.' No matter how minute. The technical application of this definition of rape by the law has shown that a man is not capable of being penetrated. He does not have the sexual organ that can be penetrated. This is one of the shortcomings of the law and the orientation of our society that the female gender alone is at the risk of sexual harassment.

Don't talk about anal penetration, the law is yet to see it as a form of sexual intercourse and when it even happens, the crime will be 'homosexuality' and not rape perse.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by bettsielaugh: 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Start working from home!Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing extra income... You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection... Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up..You can have your first check by the end of this week
www.jobspase.com
^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by erico2k2(m): 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
sex don't begin and ends with penetration.Any sort of sexual act against ones will is rape.ie ur manhood pulled north and south
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by erico2k2(m): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hidentity:
From the point of law, No. The consideration of whether rape has occurred or not is actual 'penetration.' No matter how minute. The technical application of this definition of rape by the law has shown that a man is not capable of being penetrated. He does not have the sexual organ that can be penetrated. This is one of the shortcomings of the law and the orientation of our society that the female gender alone is at the risk of sexual harassment.

Don't talk about anal penetration, the law is yet to see it as a form of sexual intercourse and when it even happens, the crime will be 'homosexuality' and not rape perse.
are you talking as what you think or what the law says as Annal penetration against one's will is rapee
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Hidentity(m): 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
erico2k2:

are you talking as what you think or what the law says as Annal penetration against one's will is rapee
Brother, please make your opinion known. If I need to dissent, I will appropriately. If I see that there are RECENT developments on my opinion that I do not know, I will learn from you and credit you for that. Note that I am talking about the Nigerian legal system though. Thank you.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by NifemiOlu(m): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
fnep2smooth:
there was this story i heard when i was in ilorin then. some girls from Queens collage molest there gate man embarassed.
i heard that they trick him into a hall and they claim that there was a snake in there, the old man entered and they force him to have sex with them and they were about 4 or more. the old man die after that.
the story really create a scene in that secondary school cos they have boarding and day student.

I was thinking of posting that story. 100% true story. It's Queen's school not College smiley. He died after several rounds.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Hidentity(m): 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
erico2k2:
sex don't begin and ends with penetration.Any sort of sexual act against ones will is rape.ie ur manhood pulled north and south

I say No to this sir. It sounds more hilarious than accurate. All other sexual acts except actual penetration do not qualify as rape. They qualify as sexual harassment and not rape. However, all other sexual acts and actual forceful or unwilling sexual intercourse come under the umbrella of sexual harassment. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by nkemdi89(f): 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
From the legal view a man can't be raped, one of the major element of rape is penetration other are the presence of semen in the vag*na, there must be a trace of struggle to show resistance which may bodily injury and torned cloth, trace of blood in vag*ina for a virgin or injury in the private area. Which are only applicable to female. A man can only be molested or sexually assaulted, in the case of a minor he may be forcefully penetrated in the anus or compel to carry out other sexual act, also a child above 12yrs is guilty of sexual offence while a full grown adult can be molested or harrased through inducing him with any substance that can alter his presence state of mind or assault by a group futher more an adult of sane mind can not be molested by a single female because coitus can't take place in absense of erection.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Why are all the gals n ladies in NL saying " I have heard of such case". Are u ppl saying we av only hearers and no doersin NL
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
I wish a b1tch would grin
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by hardbody: 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
Molest is unlawful application of physical violence to force a person to have sex.

Rape in whichever form it occurs is wrong.

When a Rape occurs, physical force is applied-

Men are believed to be the stronger sex and it is almost impossible for a woman to get physical with a man and win that fight.
Is it possible for a man to be R.aped? When sex is being forcefully taken, the fear factor kills the Joy of sex....If a man is being Raped, how does he get the hard on?
Where does it come from?

I know men can also suffer from sexual harassment but to suffer from rape, I don't know about that.

If you have seen or heard of a man being raped share the story here.

If you are a man that have been raped before also share your experience.

Can a man be raped? Is it possible?

Even if its possible, what if he cums in the process of being forced , does it still amount to rape?

By legal definition, a man cannot be ra.p.e.d.

It is generally defined as 'entry, no matter how small or minor into the woman's....'

The ingredients of that crime therefore does not have males in contemplation.

It will seem that in practice people have claimed that they have been forced to do it, but how can a man claim to be forced if eventually his JT gets up. It is a thing of the mind to get a dicckk erect and where one is genuinely scared, it will hardly ever happen.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by hardbody: 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
nkemdi89:
From the legal view a man can't be raped, one of the major element of rape is penetration other are the presence of semen in the vag*na, there must be a trace of struggle to show resistance which may bodily injury and torned cloth, trace of blood in vag*ina for a virgin or injury in the private area. Which are only applicable to female. A man can only be molested or sexually assaulted, in the case of a minor he may be forcefully penetrated in the anus or compel to carry out other sexual act, also a child above 12yrs is guilty of sexual offence while a full grown adult can be molested or harrased through inducing him with any substance that can alter his presence state of mind or assault by a group futher more an adult of sane mind can not be molested by a single female because coitus can't take place in absense of erection.

Hello counsel. I did not read through before posting. Good to know we are propounding the law the way it is. kudos.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by nkemdi89(f): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
hardbody:

Hello counsel. I did not read through before posting. Good to know we are propounding the law the way it is. kudos.
Sorry the final part was meant to be coit*s can't take place in the absence of er*ction.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by nkemdi89(f): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
hardbody:

SoRry I don't know why the mods are altering the final paragraph
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by donsmarte(m): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Apparently yes,if u want 2 knw what am saying is true,then try 2 visit a girls borden school.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by iphanyiuma(m): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
Molested? Raped...wen I went to warri news broke out that girls were raping in one street every night...surprisingly the next day wen I drove past that street I saw thousands of men waiting from 6 just to be rapped...lollzz.gringringrin
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Pamcrest(f): 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Op u never hear Gandoki's joke....while women pray never to be r.a.ped, men actually crave it grin

On a serious note, men can and do get molested. As u aptly defined d act, "forceful" s.ekz as opposed to "consensual" s.ekz....that u are a man does not mean u want to get down with any kind of woman naa. I can't imagine d man will be able to maintain an e.rec.tion nor e.ja.cul.ate.
For a man, d worst form is being molested by a fellow man, sodomy! Awful awful.....it leaves scars, physical n psychological. It may be rare in our clime but it sure happens
My humble submission
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by whatofyou: 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
Rape is not always forceful; it simply means having sexual activity with another person without that person's consent. Can a man be raped? Yes, it is not unusual-- he can be drugged and raped; he can be forced with the help of weapons and be raped; he can be subdued by a gang of females et c. Another thing, the penis has a mind of its own- once it smells/sees that 'socket' it can't be stopped; know that!

My own understanding.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by stinggy(m): 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Herzumpther:
Yes na. After all frankysnow did that to stinggy. grin

Hmmmm
Who's frankysnow and herzumpther pls?
undecided angry
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by bobkeke: 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
[color=#550000][/color] okada man in abuja was molested by two girls who took him to a quiet destination in the night after begging him to carry them claiming they were desperate . one of the girls removed a gun and ordered the okada man to have sex with the other girl after giving him a condom to wear. the moment the guy came, the girls quickly collected the condom and called a ritualist who came and drove them away. Sadly enough, the guy died after seven days!!!
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by gemiclem(m): 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
hugelyendowed:
My nebos wife molested me yestaday in their flat. she said if i dont do dat she would scream dat i waz d one dat wanted 2 molest ha. she invited me 2 cum help ha on ha generator. no one waz around . she molested me. what do i do? shld i tel ha husband or report 2 d police? i'm nt hapy abt d rape

you be clown
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Moz22: 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
A guy was raped back when i was in yabatech...he disguised being lady so as to gain access into d female hostel. He eventually entered without anyone suspecting at d portals. Tho the idea was his girlfriends' who stayed in d hostel so as to fvck. In the process of their intimacy, other girls noticed and threatened to report if they dont have a taste of him(girls weh kongi don finish dia life)..they gang raped dis guy oo till he was cumming blood. He was later rushed to d clinic..

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by lonelydora: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
Priscaoge, you are free to rape me. I wanna know it it feels.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Malawian(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
ofcourse, depending on your size. i know quite a few episodes back in the uni. this iya akpati - a "lietenant" in one of those female groups commandeered this fresh looking jambite. grin grin in fact, she brought him to the restaurant in my compound to give the guy food first. grin grin you could see stress written all over the poor jambite.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Adesiji77: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
urhoboman:
Modified#

A man can be molested.
But not forcefully.

Blackmail, maybe.

I agree with your last statement because I was almost molested once. lipsrsealed

Of course, a group of girls can forcefully molest a man.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by stingbreed(m): 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
jmoore:
When a gang of women attack you then you will learn by experience.

You got drugged by a woman and she ties your hands behind your back, she ties your feet together. Then she invites other female colleagues of hers. By the time they take turns at your di** then you will know that men can be r@ped.
shocked

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by hardbody: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Haven't you heard of wives ganging up to rape their husbands in polygamous homes? It is also very dumb of you to think you have to combat before raping, when you can easily submit your prey with knife or gun. In fact, a lot of men, almost as much as women are raped, but stigmatization has made many keep mum. cry

How can you force my dicckk to erect? Infact the use of force will work emotional hardship on the dicckkk and it will not stand.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Malawian(m): 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
hardbody:

How can you force my dicckk to erect? Infact the use of force will work emotional hardship on the dicckkk and it will not stand.
bros, your pr1ck has no answer to a very very good blow.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by imakebigbucks: 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
my buddy's ex-wife makes $60 /hr on the internet . She has been laid off for 8 months but last month her pay was $18961 just working on the internet for a few hours. look at this website www.buzz77.com
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by diamond88: 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
To me, I'd think a man can be sexually harassed. In a place I serve, my manager was a year older than me. One day, I was sitting in the office with her and I wore a short sleeves shirt with my corper uniform. She came to me and said she like my arms and the hair in it. She said they are so soft. I smile at her and I thought she was joking. She reach at my arm And start touching me. I said madam, pls what you doing, pls stop it. She told me she get turn on my man that's hairy and tall.
O boy, since then, I convert all my shirt to long sleeves and stop showing my hair or chest hair.

Another one happen when I just finished schooling. I got a job back then in v.i. I was the only male in the managerial level then. There was this marketing manager we have. AT First she likes me as a colleague and then we start talking and discus investment and shares coz that's are areas she loves most. On one Friday, she said what am doing weekends. Told her I use it to rest or do other washing. She told me to come visit her in her apartment that she's only one there. Before I know what, her hands were all over me and promise to take care of me I should not worry. We didn't kiss though but the hand on me and sweet talk was an harassment. I told her on phone that I can't come and should stop bothering me about me visiting her place. I know she like me but was not interested coz she's almost 10yrs older than me.

This true story of sexually being harassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) / Benefits Of Being Single / Today Is My Birthday Please Wish Me Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.