Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

Can A Man Be Molested? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Be Molested? (20347 Views)

Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts / Can A Man Be Too Big For A Small Woman? / Should A Man Be Taller Than His Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Riclord001(m): 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
patrickdarlins:
my story...dis girl de give me green light...i no de gree answer her...then she visited me in my room after our finale exam in school...she was sexy dat nyt...but i couldn't feel a thing for her....cut long story short...i was trying to insert a cd plate in dvd....she just locked d door silently...and grabbed me from behind oo...she was taller dan me a little bit...she just grabbed my joystick and started rubbing it....my head turned instantly o...befor i knew it eh...she was on top of me my thing don stand...begin do work oo....though i struggled with her a bit...but was overpowered by d seductive act...she was so mean...and i had to give in...no be say she get physical power over me o...but dat womanliness spirit in her overpowered me...but dat nyt was a real good night cos of d way she handled me...i njoyed it all shal...we bcame tyt friends and were doing it willingly ...but i den stoped her from visiting..that was d end....went for check up two months later...no hiv...no stds...cos i was scared den..thats my story oo...i no send u make u believe or not oo...na d gist b dat....
when u wake up, u go wash those sunday clothes wey u soak for bucket!

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Riclord001(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hidentity:
From the point of law, No. The consideration of whether rape has occurred or not is actual 'penetration.' No matter how minute. The technical application of this definition of rape by the law has shown that a man is not capable of being penetrated. He does not have the sexual organ that can be penetrated. This is one of the shortcomings of the law and the orientation of our society that the female gender alone is at the risk of sexual harassment.

Don't talk about anal penetration, the law is yet to see it as a form of sexual intercourse and when it even happens, the crime will be 'homosexuality' and not rape perse.

what of a society where homosexuality is not a crime?
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
toluleke:
you lmao have you forgotten when you molested me..

Keep dreaming!
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ladies can not rape men because men are always willing participants.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by hardbody: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
Malawian:

bros, your pr1ck has no answer to a very very good blow.

For it to be good, i must have wanted it and be loving it. Anything else will work to the contrary. Trust me, i have been there, seen it all. Fear incapacitates dicckk. As a corper and staying with my uncle , being a duplex, i deliberately chose the room downstairs as my living room. One day i was doing my corper babe (i served in Lagos), i did not hear my uncle come down, but before opening my door, he called out in laughter, he obviously wanted to share a joke (bless him he died last week in UK), bros, my prik shrink immediately. We were always making a joke of it until the babe carry waka.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by erico2k2(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hidentity:

I say No to this sir. It sounds more hilarious than accurate. All other sexual acts except actual penetration do not qualify as rape. They qualify as sexual harassment and not rape. However, all other sexual acts and actual forceful or unwilling sexual intercourse come under the umbrella of sexual harassment. Thank you.
This is the Legal definition of rape
unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.
prove me wrong.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by erico2k2(m): 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hidentity:
Brother, please make your opinion known. If I need to dissent, I will appropriately. If I see that there are RECENT developments on my opinion that I do not know, I will learn from you and credit you for that. Note that I am talking about the Nigerian legal system though. Thank you.
This is the Legal definition of rape.
unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.
The argument in Court would duel on Consent given or not, hence we have seen in recent case husbands had been accused of rape by their wife.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by hardbody: 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
Atmmachine:
I have been molested twice.
The first time was when i was 17, the lady was 34 at the time but i enjoyed it grin grin grin
The second time was in my 1st year in the university, Them Black Queen cult molested me because i had problems with my girlfriend who was one of them..
They came to my room to whop my Azz.
It was a bitter experience.
University of Nigeria Nsukka too bad.

For them guys wishing to be R.aped, pray not to get the violent group who will give you the beat of your life ontop d molestation

But you claim to be addicted to se.xx na, so where is the problem? Generally speaking, i think it is a good problem to have
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by just2endowed: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hmmmn
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by hardbody: 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
erico2k2:

prove me wrong.

Conclusive proof that a man cannot be ra.pe.d going by the legal definition, except the lady is giving the guy a forced oral with a dil.do....LOL.

She cannot as of course penetr.ate otherwise.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by charlsecy(m): 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
OP, rape is sex without content. Violence is not a necessary ingredient.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by erico2k2(m): 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
hardbody:

Conclusive proof that a man cannot be ra.pe.d going by the legal definition, except the lady is giving the guy a forced oral with a dil.do....LOL.

She cannot as of course penetr.ate otherwise.
if you try and understand waht that quote meant you will see that it can be proven that Love Machine shoved into the Anus of a man can be termed as rape.This has happened B4, I will try and post the citation here.* or other foreign object* check that phrase
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by erico2k2(m): 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
charlsecy:
OP, rape is sex without content. Violence is not a necessary ingredient.
you are very correct, the Argument is centered round consent
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by donodion(m): 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
diamond88:
To me, I'd think a man can be sexually harassed. In a place I serve, my manager was a year older than me. One day, I was sitting in the office with her and I wore a short sleeves shirt with my corper uniform. She came to me and said she like my arms and the hair in it. She said they are so soft. I smile at her and I thought she was joking. She reach at my arm And start touching me. I said madam, pls what you doing, pls stop it. She told me she get turn on my man that's hairy and tall.
O boy, since then, I convert all my shirt to long sleeves and stop showing my hair or chest hair.

Another one happen when I just finished schooling. I got a job back then in v.i. I was the only male in the managerial level then. There was this marketing manager we have. AT First she likes me as a colleague and then we start talking and discus investment and shares coz that's are areas she loves most. On one Friday, she said what am doing weekends. Told her I use it to rest or do other washing. She told me to come visit her in her apartment that she's only one there. Before I know what, her hands were all over me and promise to take care of me I should not worry. We didn't kiss though but the hand on me and sweet talk was an harassment. I told her on phone that I can't come and should stop bothering me about me visiting her place. I know she like me but was not interested coz she's almost 10yrs older than me.

This true story of sexually being harassed
If it were a lady on this were done to..I'm sure by now the thread will be blazing with all kinds of names at men.However my bro,you seem to have what some older women like. You can use it to your advantage but try not insult your them as they are your senior colleagues at work.A scorned powerful woman can finish your career before you can define "harassment ". she will turn the story on you and society would easily believe her. Handle such instances cautiously.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by fightforchange1(f): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lmfao.wow.dumb thread.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Bamz(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
It's funny how guys on here are taking the issue of molestation and rape with levity.

We all know females are usually on the receiving end of it, but no sane male would want to be a victim of molestation / rape.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by BushidoBlue(m): 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
fnep2smooth:
there was this story i heard when i was in ilorin then. some girls from Queens collage molest there gate man embarassed.
i heard that they trick him into a hall and they claim that there was a snake in there, the old man entered and they force him to have sex with them and they were about 4 or more. the old man die after that.
the story really create a scene in that secondary school cos they have boarding and day student.
That's an old story and it's been circulating since the 90's... can't be verified for being fact....or fiction for that matter.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by pbs4real(m): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
diksucker:

if he cums that means he enjoyed it and once that happens its not rape
dis ur moniker ehn,be as e get. . .
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by hardbody: 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
erico2k2:

if you try and understand waht that quote meant you will see that it can be proven that Love Machine shoved into the Anus of a man can be termed as rape.This has happened B4, I will try and post the citation here.* or other foreign object* check that phrase

Oga except you are looking for an argument, i percieve we are reading from the same book. My last sentence provides credence to your position and actually comes to me more like an exception.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by profjendor(m): 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
See question abeg.....is man no longer a human being again? Nawa oo
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by toluleke(m): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
evegran:

Keep dreaming!
grin the dream has turned to reality..don't mind me just joking..how are you?
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
toluleke:
grin the dream has turned to reality..don't mind me just joking..how are you?

Im good.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by erico2k2(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
hardbody:

Oga except you are looking for an argument, i percieve we are reading from the same book. My last sentence provides credence to your position and actually comes to me more like an exception.
ok I just re-read what you wrote, my Bad.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by lovely17(m): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
hmmmmmm just happens to unlucky men when they get trapped with Hot girls
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Karleb(m): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
diksucker:
Did u cum wen they molested & suked u?

Lemme just assume that you are deluded and do not know how it feels when a man is raped.

Pls call a nearby man and ask him of the experience of his first wet dream, trust me he'll tell it's one of the most painful thing to has ever happened to him and a way nature rapes the male gender. A man must Cüm when his Storex is full, whether he likes it or not. If a man Storex is empty, even Kim Kardishian can't make him cum. So get your facts right!
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by AbsamEleniyan(m): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
You Dtey Ask Me? angry
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Hidentity(m): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Riclord001:

what of a society where homosexuality is not a crime?
Then the question will be 'does their legal definition of rape address anal penetration?'
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Hidentity(m): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
erico2k2:

prove me wrong.

Which law? Which Section? Don't give me the dictionary definition sir. We are not talking English but Law!

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by erico2k2(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hidentity:

Which law? Which Section? Don't give me the dictionary definition sir. We are not talking English but Law!
well if U ha e ever been in a law caurt in Nigeria you will nitice lawyers quoting citations from English courts.If you studied Insurance or and law xourse U will be lectured with refrences frm past cases.majority of them would be foreign.Now the law surrounding tape is uni ersal ie adopted from the Oldesr judicia.If u read what I wrote there U will realize it contains all the factors that ammounts to rape.got nothing to do qith dictionary bro.iys just a legal definition
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Spartakos: 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
Why is it that when one man rapes one woman, there's a lot of outcry, but when five women rape one man, using clubs and knives, nobody cares? Isn't something wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) / Benefits Of Being Single / Today Is My Birthday Please Wish Me Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.