Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Can A Man Be Molested? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Be Molested? (20181 Views)

Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts / Can A Man Be Too Big For A Small Woman? / Should A Man Be Taller Than His Girl? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by diksucker(f): 1:55am On Sep 14, 2014
2romantic: I just saw this headline which seems to answer the above question:

African Businessman Dies After Being Molested By His 5 Wives (PHOTO)

I don't blv that rubbish
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by themmydhayhor(m): 12:03am On Sep 15, 2014
I neva hear of such ooooooooo....

But if any girl try am 4 my area na die she dey oooooooo
U self go run...... gringringringringringringringrin

When u c guyz wey dere eyes dey red 4 street......wey don high...shey na dose 1 u won molest abi make den change am 4 u selfgringrin

Alomo + Orijin + Muscle working since 1922bc

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Kentnickole(m): 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by bustyhelen(f): 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kentnickole:

When a man cums during molest doesnt mean he enjoys it but his body simply reacts to sensitive touch. Ejculation cant be controlled when it's about to explode.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Atmmachine(m): 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
I have been molested twice.
The first time was when i was 17, the lady was 34 at the time but i enjoyed it grin grin grin
The second time was in my 1st year in the university, Them Black Queen cult molested me because i had problems with my girlfriend who was one of them..
They came to my room to whop my Azz.
It was a bitter experience.
University of Nigeria Nsukka too bad.

For them guys wishing to be R.aped, pray not to get the violent group who will give you the beat of your life ontop d molestation

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by diksucker(f): 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
Atmmachine: I have been molested twice.
The first time was when i was 17, the lady was 34 at the time but i enjoyed it grin grin grin
The second time was in my 1st year in the university, Them Black Queen cult molested me because i had problems with my girlfriend who was one of them..
They came to my room to whop my Azz.
It was a bitter experience.
University of Nigeria Nsukka too bad.

For them guys wishing to be R.aped, pray not to get the violent group who will give you the beat of your life ontop d molestation
Did u cum wen they molested & suked u?

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Atmmachine(m): 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
diksucker: Did u cum wen they molested & suked u?

When they suck the tip of your device,why you no go come by force ?
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by diksucker(f): 12:03am On Sep 16, 2014
Atmmachine:

When they suck the tip of your device,why you no go come by force ?
WOW! Then dats nt molest again. u ought nt to cum if u were forced
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by iamdotune(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
diksucker: WOW! Then dats nt molest again. u ought nt to cum if u were forced
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by diksucker(f): 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
iamdotune:
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by iamdotune(m): 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=diksucker][/quote] what are u qouting?? Is there a way to stop exploding while having sex.. As if u can control your self from not cummin undecided
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 04, 2014
Yes is real when I was age 7 a lady where we normally buy food take me inside one evening and brought out a knife and said if u shout! So she lay down and brought out my tin,as a kid na am doin it,she said I should suck her boo..bs too.hmm a lady older than far far,I use to see d lady in church sometime she is not married till now.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by mentorandfriend(m): 3:38am On Oct 04, 2014
Dygeasy: Except say the girl(s) no fine or dem carry gun or knife or other harmful things. But in the absence of those, 90% of the male folks would gladly rock "please _rape me" t-shirts. gringringrin
Hahaha. In my first year in the uni, some daredevil ladies stormed a certain hostel and plundered every phone and laptop, plus money too. When they have stuffed their toyota sienna with their loot, they gave dangerous gunshots into the air and turned to go. Na im one guy lying on the floor mustered up courage and asked them, " U NA NO GO RAPE?" Everyone laughed. Even the armed robbers laughed too. But then, they kicked him hard on his butt and drove away. The guy became a celeb instantly o after that nite. Lol.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by lalasticlala(m): 8:36am On Oct 04, 2014
mentorandfriend: Hahaha. In my first year in the uni, some daredevil ladies stormed a certain hostel and plundered every phone and laptop, plus money too. When they have stuffed their toyota sienna with their loot, they gave dangerous gunshots into the air and turned to go. Na im one guy lying on the floor mustered up courage and asked them, " U NA NO GO RAPE?" Everyone laughed. Even the armed robbers laughed too. But then, they kicked him hard on his butt and drove away. The guy became a celeb instantly o after that nite. Lol.
serious
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2014
urhoboman: How can a man/guy be molested? Have read/heard some guys say they were molested by older woman. Pure lies# in a case where a girl is molested, its either she endured it, or cried through out the *** U can't tell me a guy will be digging the stuff and be crying. Lol# only kids(male) can be molested. But if the kid gets a hard on, no be only im waka come, he sense follow am.
. Lmao!
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 04, 2014
evegran:
. Lmao!
wink
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Blumermaid: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2014
kreezzy:

I heard almost the same thing too then. Dunno how true it is

Not true jor, all dese schl fairy tales. I believed men cant b raped/molested by womem, they will enjoy d experience like a fantasy. Men can only be raped by Men
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by hugelyendowed: 11:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
My nebos wife molested me yestaday in their flat. she said if i dont do dat she would scream dat i waz d one dat wanted 2 molest ha. she invited me 2 cum help ha on ha generator. no one waz around . she molested me. what do i do? shld i tel ha husband or report 2 d police? i'm nt hapy abt d rape
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Odunharry(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
sure
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by lexy070(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
sure thing
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by emerged01(m): 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
yes! man can be molested.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by 0b1nna: 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
Yeah, when a good looking man is forced to make out against his will/wish. smiley
Matter of fact, I don't mind being molested right away. grin
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by eke419: 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
NL ladies i need to be molested anyone up for it grin grin grin
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by toluleke(m): 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
evegran:
. Lmao!
you lmao have you forgotten when you molested me..
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by justmag(m): 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/10/15/world/africa/zimbabwe-sperm/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Yes! A big Yes. I have heard of some stories. It's not very common but it does happen.

this is one example above
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by M4gunners: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
As Timaya
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by donodion(m): 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
mencade5:
lala don come again ooo. Na another frontpage material be this.

Well if i could be molested by ladies everyday then no wahala.

Ladies do not hesitate to molest me. I am molestable.

For prospective female molesters, please pm me. tongue
I dont pray you experience ra.p.e bro.It could go as far as been penetrated in the an.us with finger talons like nalls.

Instances have revealed the rap.ed men with swollen genitals and of course possibility of been infeced.

R.ape of men is not a group sex thingy.Its serious assault.

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by suyamasta(m): 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
@OP Yes when i was in 200 lvl back then @KSU a particular guy was dragged along the bush and ra.ped by a group of ladies! the guy was later found by other students! they left him naked until security the school security got informed
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Dammyjohn(m): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
fnep2smooth:
there was this story i heard when i was in ilorin then. some girls from Queens collage molest there gate man embarassed.
i heard that they trick him into a hall and they claim that there was a snake in there, the old man entered and they force him to have sex with them and they were about 4 or more. the old man die after that.
the story really create a scene in that secondary school cos they have boarding and day student.
Please,how was the man forced to have sex with them?Is it by beating him,by drug or what?
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by MrCork: 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
Molest is unlawful application of physical violence to force a person to have sex.

Rape in whichever form it occurs is wrong.

When a Rape occurs, physical force is applied-

Men are believed to be the stronger sex and it is almost impossible for a woman to get physical with a man and win that fight.
Is it possible for a man to be R.aped? When sex is being forcefully taken, the fear factor kills the Joy of sex....If a man is being Raped, how does he get the hard on?
Where does it come from?

I know men can also suffer from sexual harassment but to suffer from rape, I don't know about that.

If you have seen or heard of a man being raped share the story here.

If you are a man that have been raped before also share your experience.

Can a man be raped? Is it possible?

Even if its possible, what if he cums in the process of being forced , does it still amount to rape?

...WOW....Kaiiii...bro did a guy nyash you?? tongue

Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / Who Will Marry Sexyleamon?