Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Desmond Elliot To Contest For Lagos House Of Assembly - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot To Contest For Lagos House Of Assembly (35065 Views)

Desmond Elliot & Lagos House Of Assembly Members At US Conference (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly / The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot To Contest For Lagos House Of Assembly by tpia1: 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
Enahi: I doubt if Omotola is full blooded Yoruba, Ondo State is very close to Edo State am sure there is a mixture somewhere. Maybe from her Great Grand parents. The truth is bitter, you can insult me for all I care Omotola's beauty is not that of the typical Yoruba woman. The only two Yoruba States where u find beautiful women are Ondo and Ekiti States and these States has some sorts of mixtures with other tribes.

Beautiful women are found in every state in the southwest, with more emphasis on oyo side.

I don't know if omotola is mixed or not.

She said her mum is abeokuta and her dad either nupe or lagos, not sure.
Re: Desmond Elliot To Contest For Lagos House Of Assembly by tpia1: 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
Enahi: Hey am no bigot ok. Am not interested where Omosexy comes from was just pissed off by ChristyG's comment She was like the person She quoted is famzing. Go and read the history of Ondo State. Its not a big deal where Omosexy comes from,but some people should stop making a big deal out of it. How many Yoruba actresses are as beautiful as Omotola ,even the pretty ones aside Omotola aren't Yorubas. So what does ChristyG mean by famzing? Rubbish.

Hey, you sound so ignorant, stop it.
Re: Desmond Elliot To Contest For Lagos House Of Assembly by uzolexis(f): 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
sugaarbear: nice pic swerry

thanks smiley
Re: Desmond Elliot To Contest For Lagos House Of Assembly by Enahi(f): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2014
tpia1:

Beautiful women are found in every state in the southwest, with more emphasis on oyo side.

I don't know if omotola is mixed or not.

She said her mum is abeokuta and her dad either nupe or lagos, not sure.
Hi am not interested where OMOT comes from,was just pissed off with Christy's comment. I didn't take what I wrote here serious anyway,am just allergic to arrogant people like Christy.
Re: Desmond Elliot To Contest For Lagos House Of Assembly by IamChuks(m): 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
Asoozy:

His mother is Yoruba from Ondo state while his father is an Israeli.
So the guy na dead half cast

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Moment Femi Falana Grilled Obasanjo At The Oputa Panel (Throwback Video) / 6 Critical Reasons Why Northern Nigeria Remains The Poorest - Sen. Shehu Sani / 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.