Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? (4946 Views)

. / List Things That Are Better Than Sex / When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2014
cooljoe: gud mawnin bae. Hw was ur nyte. Hope u slept well. Flattery ke, don't have a clue wat ur talking about

Hehe good morning
I had a nice night thank you very much and yourself?
Hehehe last night johr haha
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 9:11am On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hehe good morning
I had a nice night thank you very much and yourself?
Hehehe last night johr haha
my night was ok. I was not flattering u, y would I wana do dat?
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2014
[code][/code]
cooljoe: my night was ok. I was not flattering u, y would I wana do dat?

Hmm I don't know oo
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy: [code][/code]

Hmm I don't know oo
beautiful braids u gat on. #Muahmuah
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 14, 2014
cooljoe: beautiful braids u gat on. #Muahmuah

Hahaha you think everything is beautiful...
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 9:25am On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha you think everything is beautiful...
in truth, most tins r. Bu ur lips rank high on my list, quite high. I'd risk everytin for one kiss
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 14, 2014
cooljoe: in truth, most tins r. Bu ur lips rank high on my list, quite high. I'd risk everytin for one kiss

Haha so you have a list of lips :/...

Hehehe everything :O that's not good
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 9:34am On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha so you have a list of lips :/...

Hehehe everything :O that's not good
hehehehe. Yes o. Urs, meagan good's, a gal I c in eveyday in court over here, my ex galfrnd's, etc
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 14, 2014
cooljoe: hehehehe. Yes o. Urs, meagan good's, a gal I c in eveyday in court over here, my ex galfrnd's, etc

Lol why isn't the bae on the list eh... I think you have it in the wrong order hehe
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 9:59am On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol why isn't the bae on the list eh... I think you have it in the wrong order hehe
I knew ud ask. Yle some peeps(herself included) fink my boo's lips r hot, I fink dey r just dere. Dats y I dint include d bae. I lyk d way I "ordered" em
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 14, 2014
cooljoe: I knew ud ask. Yle some peeps(herself included) fink my boo's lips r hot, I fink dey r just dere. Dats y I dint include d bae. I lyk d way I "ordered" em

Lol hmm maybe they are hot then. Some peeps think.my lips are hot too I think they're just there...

Hahaha I think I should be waaaaaay down in the list
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 10:07am On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol hmm maybe they are hot then. Some peeps think.my lips are hot too I think they're just there...

Hahaha I think I should be waaaaaay down in the list
baby stop na, u'd make me sad.
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 14, 2014
cooljoe: baby stop na, u'd make me sad.

Awh why would you be sad?
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 10:12am On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh why would you be sad?
don't worry
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2014
cooljoe: don't worry

Awh no... I'm sorry.. tell me
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 10:17am On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh no... I'm sorry.. tell me
just mood swings bae. Don't worry, ts nothing, I'll be fine
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 14, 2014
cooljoe: just mood swings bae. Don't worry, ts nothing, I'll be fine

Oh okay..

Well I hope you feel better later on...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Tips To Make Your Woman Scream Non Stop In Bed / Distant Relationships Hardly Work!!! / How Do You Know A Guy Is A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.