Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? (4943 Views)

. / List Things That Are Better Than Sex / When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 13, 2014
OmichaelO: There are many Gays guys here

angry

@nickz is you one of 'em

Hahaha goat
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 13, 2014
DVMtuppence: Bolu,when will you come back to bbm? am mi**ing you like the two s

Ehm in a few days smiley
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by MisterLongman(m): 12:41am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol nah I'm not playing any cards I'm just saying why can't u do it? If you're the better cook then cook ahh
As long as she can learn and improve, I don't see any reason why she should expect me to cook for her....... Now don't get me wrong, am not saying I can't enter into the kitchen and cook sometimes but that will be once in a while and not all the time(whether am better or not). A popular qoute says that "the easiest way to a man's heart is through his stomach"..... I can't live with a woman that will deny me the opportunity of enjoying good and sumptuous meals.
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Tundeiab(m): 12:41am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I understand but can't speak hehe
hmmm!!! You must have been there for a while, abi?

Fun mi ni BB pin e na
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Tundeiab(m): 12:42am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Same time
ok
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 13, 2014
Tundeiab: hmmm!!! You must have been there for a while, abi?

Fun mi ni BB pin e na

Haha nah my parents are Nigerian and they speak it to me
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by OmichaelO: 12:43am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha goat
Greatest Of All Time or GOAT as an animal

angry
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 13, 2014
OmichaelO: Greatest Of All Time or GOAT as an animal

angry

The animal...

Still wrinkly I see
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Tundeiab(m): 12:45am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha nah my parents are Nigerian and they speak it to me
I see... Are u on BBM?
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by OmichaelO: 12:48am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

The animal...

Still wrinkly I see
angry angry angry

ADIYE!!! tongue tongue
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 13, 2014
MisterLongman: As long as she can learn and improve, I don't see any reason why she should expect me to cook for her....... Now don't get me wrong, am not saying I can't enter into the kitchen and cook sometimes but that will be once in a while and not all the time(whether am better or not). A popular qoute says that "the easiest way to a man's heart is through his stomach"..... I can't live with a woman that will deny me the opportunity of enjoying good and sumptuous meals.

She's not there for your culinary pleasure... you married her cause u love her not so she can become your chef. You're making it look like her primary role is to become your chef. If you can cook I honestly don't see why u can't do it especially if you're far batter than she is
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 13, 2014
OmichaelO: angry angry angry

ADIYE!!! tongue tongue

I don't even like birds kmt
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 13, 2014
Tundeiab: I see... Are u on BBM?

Lol I am.yes
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Tundeiab(m): 12:51am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I am.yes
am I free to share my pin?

I notice u laugh a lot... grin
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by OmichaelO: 12:52am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I don't even like birds kmt
That's the point.

it's because you don't like it that's why I'm calling you one

grin

EDIT: that was a wrong smiley, he's meant to be an Angryman

angry angry
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 13, 2014
Tundeiab: am I free to share my pin?

I notice u laugh a lot... grin

Haha it's your pin... go ahead just don't complain when a bunch of randomers add you...
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 13, 2014
OmichaelO: That's the point.

it's because you don't like it that's why I'm calling you one

grin

This is why I don't like you... bully
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Tundeiab(m): 12:55am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha it's your pin... go ahead just don't complain when a bunch of randomers add you...
7E392920 lemme worry about the randomers...lol
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by OmichaelO: 12:56am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

This is why I don't like you... bully
I've been waiting for the perfect moment to say/type this

awh,do you want to cry?

angry
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by ayukdaboss(m): 12:57am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy and her flock of admirers must always derail threads a bit angry
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 13, 2014
ayukdaboss: MrsBreezy and her flock of admirers must always derail threads a bit angry

Im sorry...

I do not have a flock of admirers
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 13, 2014
Tundeiab: My dear we are Africans and in Africa women do the cooking... grin
As I dey read her comments I just dey boil inside my belle sad any woman wey ask me to cook I go head- boot her for mouth, is she mad or what? Sometimes I go reason say she tire but if she open mouth talk am I go head-boot her for mouth she no go forget all her life... Oyibo life don enter dem finish No-sense sad sad sad That girl don spoil my night ehn nawa

1 Like

Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 13, 2014
OmichaelO: I've been waiting for the perfect moment to say/type this

awh,do you want to cry?

angry

Making a girl Cry.. I hope you're happy.
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Tundeiab(m): 1:02am On Sep 13, 2014
OliverPin: As I dey read her comments I just dey boil inside my belle sad any woman wey ask me to cook I go head- boot her for mouth, is she mad or what? Sometimes I go reason say she tire but if she open mouth talk am I go head-boot her for mouth she no go forget all her life... Oyibo life don enter dem finish No-sense sad sad sad That girl don spoil my night ehn nawa
lol
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by OmichaelO: 1:05am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Making a girl Cry.. I hope you're happy.
you are not crying already. Are you?

MrsBreezy is a strong girl child...she doesn't cry

angry angry
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 13, 2014
OmichaelO: you are not crying already. Are you?

MrsBreezy is a strong [s]girl[/] child...she doesn't cry

angry angry

Yes I am. You made me cry. Go away.
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by OmichaelO: 1:09am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yes I am. You made me cry. Go away.

shocked shocked

*runs away from thread*

Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by MisterLongman(m): 1:10am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

She's not there for your culinary pleasure... you married her cause u love her not so she can become your chef. You're making it look like her primary role is to become your chef. If you can cook I honestly don't see why u can't do it especially if you're far batter than she is
True to some extent but the love I have for her is not enough reason for her to undermine her responsibility in the kitchen, that's exploitation. @the bolded I understand your point but cooking is not irredeemable, she can always learn and improve. But in a situation whereby she doesn't want to learn, do you still expect me to consider the love I have for her.
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by MisterLongman(m): 1:11am On Sep 13, 2014
OliverPin: As I dey read her comments I just dey boil inside my belle sad any woman wey ask me to cook I go head- boot her for mouth, is she mad or what? Sometimes I go reason say she tire but if she open mouth talk am I go head-boot her for mouth she no go forget all her life... Oyibo life don enter dem finish No-sense sad sad sad That girl don spoil my night ehn nawa
Sofry Sofry bros
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 13, 2014
MisterLongman: True to some extent but the love I have for her is not enough reason for her to undermine her responsibility in the kitchen, that's exploitation. @the bolded I understand your point but cooking is not irredeemable, she can always learn and improve. But in a situation whereby she doesn't want to learn, do you still expect me to consider the love I have for her.

Well some people do not enjoy cooking. Is it by force ahh. How is it her responsibility to cook? No wonder Nigeria is considered underdeveloped with this type of mentality. It's simply beyond me.

I'm guessing you also think it's the man's ' responsibility' to work and bring money into the house?
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by OmichaelO: 1:14am On Sep 13, 2014

+1

Three bottles of Otopiapia ALOMO for you

ANY GUY THE COOKS IS GAY!!

EDIT: I FORGOT MY FACE

angry angry
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by OmichaelO: 1:20am On Sep 13, 2014

MrsBreezy Don't cry again.. *Hands her handkerchief*

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

WOW! She What A Girl In Church Is Doing To My Friend! / Cynthia Morgan Exposes Her Big Bobbis in New Pictures (Viewers Discretion) / You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.