Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,966 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? (4942 Views)

. / List Things That Are Better Than Sex / When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 13, 2014
ayukdaboss:
grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Tundeiab(m): 12:04am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yaa but why can't u cook the food? Lol I just don't understand it... and wouldn't that make chefs like the most attractive women on earth...
My dear we are Africans and in Africa women do the cooking... grin
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by ayukdaboss(m): 12:04am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yes yes yes but why are u making it sound like she needs to be a good cook?
See this one O. That is standard Nigerian policy. Ask your Mum. tongue
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 13, 2014
Tundeiab: My dear we are Africans and in Africa women do the cooking... grin

Lol and that's exactly what I can't deal with... Hell no
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by ayukdaboss(m): 12:06am On Sep 13, 2014
nickz: makes it more fun tho

growing up my dad's fried rice always tasted better than my momsgrin
to an extent i cook better than her now

but if i eventually cook better than my wife
my jibes/insults alone would force her to learn
grin
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 13, 2014
ayukdaboss:
See this one O. That is standard Nigerian policy. Ask your Mum. tongue

My mum said I should never let a man define the role I have as a woman. Nah man I can't deal.with that. I consider that utter ridiculousness.
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Tundeiab(m): 12:08am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol and that's exactly what I can't deal with... Hell no
Which part of the country are you from and where do u reside at the moment... Seems western culture has tempered with your values.
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 13, 2014
Tundeiab: My dear we are Africans and in Africa women do the cooking... grin
.Oga,cos we Africans no mean say u no go flex marriage oo...smtimes,enta kitchen, prepare smtin and see hw happy and relieved ur woman will feel Dat day... na dis African mentality make our women think we not romantic enough...I refuse to live every part of my life d African way
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 13, 2014
Tundeiab: Which part of the country are you from and where do u reside at the moment... Seems western culture has tempered with your values.

Lol Ireland... but I know my values and my worth. And I'm honestly not gonna spend it at home cooking for a man I know can cook better.

1 Like

Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by padeolu: 12:11am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yaa but why can't u cook the food? Lol I just don't understand it... and wouldn't that make chefs like the most attractive women on earth...
its your duty && responsibility, same way childbearing is your responsibility.

Thank goodness we have super hot calabar maids nowadays. They can always cover up *winks*
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by DVMtuppence(m): 12:13am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol Ireland... but I know my values and my worth. And I'm honestly not gonna spend it at home cooking for a man I know can cook better.
Bolu,you've said it all
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 13, 2014
padeolu: its your duty && responsibility, same way childbearing is your responsibility.

Thank goodness we have super hot calabar maids nowadays. They can always cover up *winks*

Lol marry the hot calabar maid then...

Okay but if u could bear children better than I could wouldn't u just do it. Like why all this effort?
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Tundeiab(m): 12:17am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Oh, Ireland...I see..

I respect your opinion because you are not from my part of the world.

If you were Nigerian I would have given you 5 strokes of the Cain on the buttocks...lol
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Tundeiab(m): 12:19am On Sep 13, 2014
SuperMartins: .Oga,cos we Africans no mean say u no go flex marriage oo...smtimes,enta kitchen, prepare smtin and see hw happy and relieved ur woman will feel Dat day... na dis African mentality make our women think we not romantic enough...I refuse to live every part of my life d African way

I sometimes do that bro. What I have issues with is when she doesn't want to learn or she sees it as my duty.
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by MisterLongman(m): 12:19am On Sep 13, 2014
AfricanApple: houselp is a no no abi, na full house wife u won keep for house?
Whether full house wife or half house wife....... Its none of your business ok

Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 13, 2014
Tundeiab: Oh, Ireland...I see..

I respect your opinion because you are not from my part of the world.

If you were Nigerian I would have given you 5 strokes of the Cain on the buttocks...lol

Lol we thank God that's Nigeria cause here you'd be spending a long time in jail.

I am Nigerian tho hehehe
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Tundeiab(m): 12:23am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol we thank God that's Nigeria cause here you'd be spending a long time in jail.

I am Nigerian tho hehehe
I no dey fear jail o... When ever you come to Naija lemme know so I can give you d spanking.

Are you Ibo?
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by MisterLongman(m): 12:24am On Sep 13, 2014
SuperMartins: .Oga,cos we Africans no mean say u no go flex marriage oo...smtimes,enta kitchen, prepare smtin and see hw happy and relieved ur woman will feel Dat day... na dis African mentality make our women think we not romantic enough...I refuse to live every part of my life d African way

Bros you have a point but don't forget that you added 'sometimes'.... But in a situation where you don't enjoy your wifey's food, sometimes becomes everytime or a 3rd party gets involved....
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 13, 2014
Tundeiab: I no dey fear jail o... When ever you come to Naija lemme know so I can give you d spanking.

Are you Ibo?

Lol no I'm Yoruba..

Hahaha nah come to Ireland and give it to me hehe then you'll see if u fear jail or not
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Tundeiab(m): 12:26am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol no I'm Yoruba..

Hahaha nah come to Ireland and give it to me hehe then you'll see if u fear jail or not
never travelled out before... Local boy nimi o. Mi o to kuro ni Nigeria ri o.
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by DVMtuppence(m): 12:28am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol no I'm Yoruba..

Bolu,when will you come back to bbm? am mi**ing you like the two s
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 13, 2014
Tundeiab: never travelled out before... Local boy nimi o. Mi o to kuro ni Nigeria ri o.

Lol imagine the abuse I would have got if I didn't understand...

Well I do so, you should leave mehn spread them wings a little
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 13, 2014
MisterLongman: Bros you have a point but don't forget that you added 'sometimes'.... But in a situation where you don't enjoy your wifey's food, sometimes becomes everytime or a 3rd party gets involved....
Lolzz...ur point carry weight oo
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by padeolu: 12:30am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol marry the hot calabar maid then...

Okay but if u could bear children better than I could wouldn't u just do it. Like why all this effort?
that's the point, ladies nowadays are just so lazy. Even if ur hubby is the better cook, it just isn't right to make it his responsibility, but then, he can always help out (should he wish to).
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Luminary1(f): 12:31am On Sep 13, 2014
Well of course u will complain maturely but try teaching her how to do it better? [color=#990000][/color]
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by OmichaelO: 12:31am On Sep 13, 2014
There are many Gays guys here

angry

@nickz is you one of 'em
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Tundeiab(m): 12:32am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

You passed my little test. Thought u don't understand your language ni!
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Tundeiab(m): 12:34am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

What's d time over there? It's 12.34am here.
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by oweniwe(m): 12:35am On Sep 13, 2014
ayukdaboss: Is it Good or Bad for Their Relationship?
Personally If I cook better than my wife I might be tempted to complain about my wife's food because I know how good it's supposed to taste if well prepared.

yawa go gass . . . . . . !! . . .
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 13, 2014
padeolu: that's the point, ladies nowadays are just so lazy. Even if ur hubby is the better cook, it just isn't right to make it his responsibility, but then, he can always help out (should he wish to).

Soooo you're gonna eat unsatisfactory food because you're unwilling to cook because tradition has made u think it's the woman's job...

Lol infact y'all would starve in my house until you do. I'm not a chef for anyone
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 13, 2014
Tundeiab: What's d time over there? It's 12.34am here.

Same time
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 13, 2014
Tundeiab: You passed my little test. Thought u don't understand your language ni!

Lol I understand but can't speak hehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LAZY: I'm Just Lazy. See Me. [PICTURE] / Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures / in case you're wondering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.