Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,420 members, 7,861,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? (4945 Views)

. / List Things That Are Better Than Sex / When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Im sorry...

I do not have a flock of admirers
I am one of ur admirers nd m sure we r legion. Admit t, we do know how to derail threads
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by MisterLongman(m): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm nah it doesn't belittle you... but it's belittling for him to judge you by your ability to cook...
But she can always improve....... if he praises your culinary skills, will you feel belittled... So you prefer him lieing about your poor cooking than being honest with you
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
MisterLongman: But she can always improve....... if he praises your culinary skills, will you feel belittled... So you prefer him lieing about your poor cooking than being honest with you

But why does she have to improve. What if she doesn't like cooking...

If he has a problem with the way she cooks he should just get up and make the cook Michelin chef
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
cooljoe: I am one of ur admirers nd m sure we r legion. Admit t, we do know how to derail threads

Hahaha #derailsquaud yeah mehn were just too good

How was your match tho wink
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by MisterLongman(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

But why does she have to improve. What if she doesn't like cooking...

If he has a problem with the way she cooks he should just get up and make the cook Michelin chef
Who does that if not a lazy bone like I said earlier...... Okay she doesn't like cooking but she likes to eat
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
MisterLongman: Who does that if not a lazy bone like I said earlier...... Okay she doesn't like cooking but she likes to eat

Lol haha lazy bone naah... what if she doesn't like eating hmm
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha #derailsquaud yeah mehn were just too good

How was your match tho wink
yes we was good like dat. We won, nd I played real good, dint score though
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
cooljoe: yes we was good like dat. We won, nd I played real good, dint score though

Woooop good job hehehe
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Woooop good job hehehe
thanks a lot. Now ts time eo watch d EPL #teamArsenal
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by MisterLongman(m): 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol haha lazy bone naah... what if she doesn't like eating hmm
That's not enough reason for her to starve her household
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by olashas(f): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
SuperMartins: To me,it doesn't really matter who does it better...try to adapt to eachodas cookn efficiency...to marry jxt dey my body joor [/b]make I dey wear apron smtimes dey cook for my iyawo...Cnt Wait[b]
Awwww cool
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
olashas:
Awwww cool
smiley dnt mind dis Man joor...I like d thrills of life...
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by fightforchange1(f): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
he's.probably.more.experienced.in da kitchen. looking forward to.yoruba delicacy.

Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
cooljoe: thanks a lot. Now ts time eo watch d EPL #teamArsenal

Hmm I just judge football on fine players hehe
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
MisterLongman: That's not enough reason for her to starve her household

How's that her fault? Sure he can cook then...
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by MisterLongman(m): 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

How's that her fault? Sure he can cook then...
Her laziness....... Its up to a woman make or mar her marriage... If she wants it to work, it will definitely work
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
MisterLongman: Her laziness....... Its up to a woman make or mar her marriage... If she wants it to work, it will definitely work

In her marriage? And the man? He doesn't want it to work no?
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by MisterLongman(m): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

In her marriage? And the man? He doesn't want it to work no?
The ball is in her court..... Don't forget the quote "Behind every successful man, there is a strong, wise and hardworking woman"..... That's the way it is, not the other way round
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
MisterLongman: The ball is in her court..... Don't forget the quote "Behind every successful man, there is a strong, wise and hardworking woman"..... That's the way it is, not the other way round

Ohhhhh so the woman's strong and hardworking while the man gets to be successful. That's obviously very fair
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by MisterLongman(m): 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Ohhhhh so the woman's strong and hardworking while the man gets to be successful. That's obviously very fair
You are a die hard feminist.... "Behind every successful woman, there is a strong, wise and hardworking man"...... Hope you are satisfied now
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
MisterLongman: You are a die hard feminist.... "Behind every successful woman, there is a strong, wise and hardworking man"...... Hope you are satisfied now

Lol I really amnt I don't even hang out with girls....

Nah it's "Behind every successful person, there is a strength, wisdom and hard work" I am now lol thank you
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by MisterLongman(m): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I really amnt I don't even hang out with girls....

Nah it's "Behind every successful person, there is a strength, wisdom and hardworking" I am now lol thank you
Lol @the bolded Mrs. Breezy version...... You are welcomekiss
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
MisterLongman: Lol @the bolded Mrs. Breezy version...... You are welcomekiss

Well lol *flicks hair* Mrsbreezy is a bit of a philosopher
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by MisterLongman(m): 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Well lol *flicks hair* Mrsbreezy is a bit of a philosopher
a very stubborn philosopher..... She stands on her viewpoint no matter what
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
MisterLongman: a very stubborn philosopher..... She stands on her viewpoint no matter what

Hehehe well she doesn't like double standards. She apologizes though smiley
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by MisterLongman(m): 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hehehe well she doesn't like double standards. She apologizes though smiley
Neither am I promoting double standards..... But if you think so, please accept my apology cool
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
MisterLongman: Neither am I promoting double standards..... But if you think so, please accept my apology cool

Apologies accepted wink smiley
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by MisterLongman(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Thanks...... I appreciate
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
Queen of romance section
MrsBreezy:

Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
Unibenstudent: Queen of romance section

Ehh lol that's not true...

King of overexaggeration
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Let me hope overexaggeration has a section,well, irishmama, how u doin
MrsBreezy:

Ehh lol that's not true...

King of overexaggeration
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
Unibenstudent: Let me hope overexaggeration has a section,well, irishmama, how u doin

Lol yeah it's right beside the goat section...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Life With Girls In FUTO Owerri. / . / Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.