Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,032 members, 7,849,163 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? (4934 Views)

. / List Things That Are Better Than Sex / When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol yeah it's right beside the goat section...
maybe that is. In dollar land
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Unibenstudent: maybe that is. In dollar land

Nah it's euroland. Dollarland is dead
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Nah it's euroland. Dollarland is dead
lol,I hope those lands Are not fictionary,and I need the links to those blogs
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Unibenstudent: lol,I hope those lands Are not fictionary,and I need the links to those blogs

Nah lol they're only for queens of romance sections sorry
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm I just judge football on fine players hehe
den team Arsenal is where u belong. We gat all d fine boys in d business
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
If he cooks better then no big deal...only that he will patronize the kitchen more than me.
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
cooljoe: den team Arsenal is where u belong. We gat all d fine boys in d business

Haha not Chris Brown thosad hehehe ill Google em..

But how would u know... you aren't gay are u.?
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Nah lol they're only for queens of romance sections sorry
ok,havE u bought the phone now
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
Unibenstudent: ok,havE u bought the phone now

Nooooo I only have an iPad sad
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Nooooo I only have an iPad sad
ohk,god will provide
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
Unibenstudent: ohk,god will provide

Haha the father will provide...
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha not Chris Brown thosad hehehe ill Google em..

But how would u know... you aren't gay are u.?
not even in my wildest dreams. But wen u c fine u go know na whether gay or straight
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
cooljoe: not even in my wildest dreams. But wen u c fine u go know na whether gay or straight

Hahaha are u saying you're a fine boy wink

Yeah I think.some girls are just woooah
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha are u saying you're a fine boy wink

Yeah I think.some girls are just woooah
do u think m a fine boy?
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
cooljoe: do u think m a fine boy?

Hehehe that's for me to know wink
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hehehe that's for me to know wink
hehhehehe. U still no ansa d qstn. Lyk ur previous signature more dan dis present one sha
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
cooljoe: hehhehehe. U still no ansa d qstn. Lyk ur previous signature more dan dis present one sha

Lol hehe well I like leaving you guessing...

Haha don't you know the song?
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol hehe well I like leaving you guessing...

Haha don't you know the song?
no I don't. Pls do tell. D guessing ish is on point
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
cooljoe: no I don't. Pls do tell. D guessing ish is on point

Paranoid - ty dolla sign

Hehehe what do you think?
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Paranoid - ty dolla sign

Hehehe what do you think?
I don't know d song at all. What do I think about what?
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
cooljoe: I don't know d song at all. What do I think about what?

Tis a good song to turn up to hehe

Do you think I think you're a fine boy cooljoe.. Lol please keep up
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Tis a good song to turn up to hehe

Do you think I think you're a fine boy cooljoe.. Lol please keep up
lolz. Me I asked u I u fink m a fine boy na, nd u throw d qstn ryte back at me, dint have a clue wat to say nor ansa
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
cooljoe: lolz. Me I asked u I u fink m a fine boy na, nd u throw d qstn ryte back at me, dint have a clue wat to say nor ansa

Haha acccccctually I asked first... I asked you if you think you're a fine boy hehe

What kind of shoes do u wear..?
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by DVMtuppence(m): 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha acccccctually I asked first... I asked you if you think you're a fine boy hehe

ghen ghen
@question?
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

m d dancer boss, I can't c my back. nemo judex en causa sa(I cannot be a judge in my own case). Hmm, shoes, m mostly on official outfits(black pants nd yte shirts); mostly do thors nd moccasins
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
DVMtuppence:
ghen ghen
@question?

What's ghen ghen?
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
cooljoe: m d dancer boss, I can't c my back. nemo judex en causa sa(I cannot be a judge in my own case). Hmm, shoes, m mostly on official outfits(black pants nd yte shirts); mostly do thors nd moccasins

Omygosh so you wear old papa shoes ehh stoppit...

You're a dancer?. Of course you can be a judge. No one can judge your situation better than you can hehe
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Omygosh so you wear old papa shoes ehh stoppit...

You're a dancer?. Of course you can be a judge. No one can judge your situation better than you can hehe
well, I don't really c myself in da lyte. I know say I try sha, cos I get my fair share of compliments and stares. Aii, wee try out a new trend of shoes and c how t goes, I like fine shoes sha, bu dey must b simple nd dope at d same time
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
cooljoe: well, I don't really c myself in da lyte. I know say I try sha, cos I get my fair share of compliments and stares. Aii, wee try out a new trend of shoes and c how t goes, I like fine shoes sha, bu dey must b simple nd dope at d same time

Hahaha well I agree hehe..

Please do... buy some jays or air forces hehe

Simple haha as long as they're not pointy at all... I hate pointy shoes..
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha well I agree hehe..

Please do... buy some jays or air forces hehe

Simple haha as long as they're not pointy at all... I hate pointy shoes..
u agree abou wat? Air force ones, can't wear dose to court na, nd court is where I spend most of my time. Pahaps dey will do for some friday night outing
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
cooljoe: u agree abou wat? Air force ones, can't wear dose to court na, nd court is where I spend most of my time. Pahaps dey will do for some friday night outing

So you wear them pointy shoes to court... Sigh.. I'd cry.

You're good looking.
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

So you wear them pointy shoes to court... Sigh.. I'd cry.

You're good looking.
lolz. My shoes r nt fancy sha, bu dem try. Heheheheh, she finks m gud lukin, now u gona make a me blush. Thanks a bunch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. / Health Effect Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes / Meet Proud Kenyan Gay Man Who Is Notorious For Having Multiple Lovers (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.