Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? (4944 Views)

. / List Things That Are Better Than Sex / When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
cooljoe: lolz. My shoes r nt fancy sha, bu dem try. Heheheheh, she finks m gud lukin, now u gona make a me blush. Thanks a bunch

Haha not fancy? So you don't wear brands?

Lol it's really no big deal...
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha not fancy? So you don't wear brands?

Lol it's really no big deal...
yea bae. Bu lookin gud is gud business dou. Bae, I really lyk d luk of u sha
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
cooljoe: yea bae. Bu lookin gud is gud business dou. Bae, I really lyk d luk of u sha

Hahaha yeah... I like men that dress well.

Lol well I don't like the look of me undecided
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha yeah... I like men that dress well.

Lol well I don't like the look of me undecided
just noticed u had a new dp. Bae, wa can I say, u had me at hello. Tell me your real names #stunningbeauty
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
cooljoe: just noticed u had a new dp. Bae, wa can I say, u had me at hello. Tell me your real names #stunningbeauty

Haha yeah.. I changed my Dp

Lol I thought I had you at my lips :/

Bolu hehe you?
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Bolu hehe you?
dose ur lips r yummy. Bolu my dearest, ur one helluva beauty. D fins I'd do u
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Dwady(m): 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Bolu hehe you?
wink just saw you new dp and I can't help but love your lips. I know this might sound cliche but you're beautiful. Well,how you doing?
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Dwady(m): 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
cooljoe: dose ur lips r yummy. Bolu my dearest, ur one helluva beauty. D fins I'd do u
angry Sir please maintain your lane o. She takensmiley
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
cooljoe: dose ur lips r yummy. Bolu my dearest, ur one helluva beauty. D fins I'd do u

Hahaha I'm getting them.fixed in a few months...

Haha oh yeah beauty puhlease
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 11:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dwady: angry Sir please maintain your lane o. She takensmiley
wen she tells me so, I'd oblige
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dwady: wink just saw you new dp and I can't help but love your lips. I know this might sound cliche but you're beautiful. Well,how you doing?

Hahaha but why are y'all lying... which beautiful... thank you tho..

I hate my lips...
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 11:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha I'm getting them.fixed in a few months...

Haha oh yeah beauty puhlease
even if u get dem fixed, I'd still be tripping
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Dwady(m): 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha but why are y'all lying... which beautiful... thank you tho..

I hate my lips...
Lol, I'm serious. You have an innocent face tbh.
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
cooljoe: even if u get dem fixed, I'd still be tripping

Lol so you approve haha we thank God... tripping over what oo
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dwady: Lol, I'm serious. You have an innocent face tbh.

Haha I'm very innocent wink
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Dwady(m): 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha I'm very innocent wink
Hmmm if you say so. I look innocent too sha.
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol so you approve haha we thank God... tripping over what oo
even if I don't u'd still go get t fixed. M tripin ova ur luks
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dwady: Hmmm if you say so. I look innocent too sha.

Haha really? Lol twinsies
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
cooljoe: even if I don't u'd still go get t fixed. M tripin ova ur luks

Oh yeah cause I look like beyonce lol
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Oh yeah cause I look like beyonce lol
yle I respect nd admire beyonce as an artist, I really don't dig her, looks wise, I'd rada have u, or kelly rowland, or meagan good or gabrielle union, or jhene aiko, or shakira or j.lo or cassie, or kellis, or mellisa ford,etc
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Dwady(m): 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha really? Lol twinsies
Lol,yeah. What you doing?
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
cooljoe: yle I respect nd admire beyonce as an artist, I really don't dig her, looks wise, I'd rada have u, or kelly rowland, or meagan good or gabrielle union, or jhene aiko, or shakira or j.lo or cassie, or kellis, or mellisa ford,etc

Hmm yeah I'm not even into beyonces music anymore.. she's just dead..

Lol i love the way up just slip me in the same category with them. You're funny
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dwady: Lol,yeah. What you doing?

In bed listening to some music u?
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Dwady(m): 12:00am On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

In bed listening to some music u?
Me too, listening to Whitney Hoston, what you listening to?
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 12:01am On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm yeah I'm not even into beyonces music anymore.. she's just dead..

Lol i love the way up just slip me in the same category with them. You're funny
I try as much as pawsible to be honest as often as I can
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 14, 2014
cooljoe: I try as much as pawsible to be honest as often as I can

Lol.took a break there?
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 14, 2014
Dwady: Me too, listening to Whitney Hoston, what you listening to?

Justin Timberlake hehehe
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 12:10am On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol.took a break there?
babes, no I dint. Ur a beauty to behold. Nd ur intellect impresses me too. #derailersparadise
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Dwady(m): 12:18am On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Justin Timberlake hehehe
I'm not a big fan of JT, but i Bruno mars over him anyday.
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 14, 2014
cooljoe: babes, no I dint. Ur a beauty to behold. Nd ur intellect impresses me too. #derailersparadise

Hmm lol why all the flattery today lol.
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 14, 2014
Dwady: I'm not a big fan of JT, but i Bruno mars over him anyday.

I loooove Bruno mars but JT is the bomb
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by cooljoe(m): 8:34am On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm lol why all the flattery today lol.
gud mawnin bae. Hw was ur nyte. Hope u slept well. Flattery ke, don't have a clue wat ur talking about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Songs That Define Your Current Love Status / Distant Relationships Hardly Work!!! / Slay Queen Shares Video Of Her Bare Butt, Says She Had Doggy Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.