Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence (23352 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / Did Jesus Say He Was God?? See Astonishing Biblical Evidence / Biblical Evidence To Backup The Non-use Of Earrings By The Female Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Idrismusty97(m): 5:55am On Sep 14, 2014
Any quotation from the Catholics Bible? Why are they always excluded in so called "Biblical evidence" like this? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Rexyl(m): 6:09am On Sep 14, 2014
Great is our Lord for He has no limitation. People can only say what they know about Him. People who don't care to know about Him will always contradict themselves on the established facts about Him.

The Scripture says

Psalms 147:5 Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Rexyl(m): 6:13am On Sep 14, 2014
Christ is the miracle worker, he has being doing it and he will do it again. I am blessed in his knowledge. Someone will also be blessed by him today - the day of the Lord. Don't forget to go and worship God today. Happy Sunday!
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 14, 2014
prettyboi1989: Science has been going spiritual 4 ages. Taping into the use of faith to bring thoughts to life using psychotronic devices. Linking divination to clairevoyance through secret experiments to make test subjects perform remote viewing, controlling peoples thoughts, reading peoples minds, planting thoughts into peoples head. All have links to divination. Now whoz gona tell me science doesn't believe more dan the physical?
You are a vast reader. Some of the things you mentioned are only known by seekers
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by einstien007: 6:39am On Sep 14, 2014
i think u are so myopic in your interpretation and reason or may be you are just trying to help your faith but i consider that you dnt know your bible.
in 1 and 2,it just carbage.
In 3 you claim the earth is not supported by any thing but fail to note same bible wrote earth has pillar and not only tthe earth even the heaven has pillar. job 9:6. the bible also clain earth hahas ffour corner pls can ccircle have four corners? isaiah 11:12, revelation 9:1, jerimiah 16:19
In 4 you said eatth is round or circle which we know earth to be spherical but if i take it as circle. the bible also said eirth is flat, combining the two will give us a disc like form.

2 Likes

Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by davien(m): 6:40am On Sep 14, 2014
i'm yet to see any "scientific evidence" other than people cramming one in vague verses... undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by plainmirror(m): 6:50am On Sep 14, 2014
Jesus is the way, the truth and the light.
Fear GOD !
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by cirmuell(m): 6:52am On Sep 14, 2014
ba7man: The Koran is similar to operating on the laws of the Old Testament in the bible.

They never reinvented themselves for the rapidly changing world.

That explains the Beard keeping, wearing of robes, keeping of Harems and seeing women as objects that can be owned, laying of emphasis on washing up before praying (Meanwhile Jesus says it a clean heart that's important), the 5 prayers daily (While its not the number but sincerity of your prayer that matters), killing in the name of Religion and expansion of one kingdom (Christians will kill due to greed, envy, malice which is in all man but never "in the name of Jesus".

Just imagine what it would look like if its on TV, a man being beheaded and his killers are shouting "Halelluiah.....Halelluiah"!!!!!!!

lmao, just like one opened a thread yesterday screaming to high heavens about a christian terrorist. Confused bunch.
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by oyeludef(m): 6:57am On Sep 14, 2014
flowjoe: Quantum physics says the world came into existence by energy , we say the world came into existence by God
No matter how they twist it , it still brings them back to God .
#happysunday smiley
the energy must av come from a source dnt u think?
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by cirmuell(m): 7:02am On Sep 14, 2014
Idrismusty97: Any quotation from the Catholics Bible? Why are they always excluded in so called "Biblical evidence" like this? undecided
what do you care, and how is that a problem? undecided
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 14, 2014
In conclusion...the ontological argument first postulated by Anselm of canterbury and later supported by prominent scientists like rene discartes,gotfried leibniz...is a worthy argument with reasonable propositions and postulations of the existence of God...all these great minds proved the existence of God with Ontology...in essence even the craziest scientists believed in the existence of a being far Greater than any the human mind can conceive...they believed in God.I mean why won't you?? Science can never disrepute the place of God in the world...because some things are transcendental..the channelling,seances,clairaudience and clairvoyence.all this do not have a scientific basis but they do exist. Anselm said "God is an idea,it is something that can be imagined..the greatest idea nd imagination in the mind...surely this idea must be a reality..because a greater imagination than the greatest already in one's mind becomes contradictory"..Chapters 2 and 3 of the PROSLOGION.

1 Like

Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 14, 2014
niggereyez:
why rushing to front page to comment on something u don't believe in save ur breathe and ignore.. infact take a walk.

@Op. ... great post bro.

First of it's a free forum , secondly if it's not meant for him who is he trying to validate gods existence to , you ?.
Science is science , religion is religion , the two can't and won't be married together.

1 Like

Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 14, 2014
niggereyez:
why rushing to front page to comment on something u don't believe in save ur breathe and ignore.. infact take a walk.

@Op. ... great post bro.

First of it's a free forum , secondly if it's not meant for him who is he trying to validate god's existence to , you ?.
Science is science , religion is religion , the two can't and won't be married together.
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by cirmuell(m): 7:13am On Sep 14, 2014
einstien007: i think u are so myopic in your interpretation and reason or may be you are just trying to help your faith but i consider that you dnt know your bible.
In 3 you claim the earth is not supported by any thing but fail to note same bible wrote earth has pillar and not only tthe earth even the heaven has pillar. job 9:6. the bible also clain earth hahas ffour corner pls can ccircle have four corners? isaiah 11:12, revelation 9:1, jerimiah 16:19
In 4 you said eatth is round or circle which we know earth to be spherical but if i take it as circle. the bible also said eirth is flat, combining the two will give us a disc like form.
you are just confused, ends of the earth, four corners of the the earth you just can't comprehend, it's the literal interpretation that suits you...but simply put it refers to everywhere you can possibly think of on earth.

1 Like

Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Gloria3389(f): 7:14am On Sep 14, 2014
ba7man: The Koran is similar to operating on the laws of the Old Testament in the bible.

That explains the Beard keeping, wearing of robes, keeping of Harems and seeing women as objects that can be owned, laying of emphasis on washing up before praying (Meanwhile Jesus says it a clean heart that's important), the 5 prayers daily (While its not the number but sincerity of your prayer that matters), killing in the name of Religion and expansion of one kingdom (Christians will kill due to greed, envy, malice which is in all man but never "in the name of Jesus".

Just imagine what it would look like if its on TV, a man being beheaded and his killers are shouting "Halelluiah.....Halelluiah"!!!!!!!

are u telling me killing in the name o whatever u call it is good?
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by cirmuell(m): 7:17am On Sep 14, 2014
neoapocalypse:

First of it's a free forum , secondly if it's not meant for him who is he trying to validate gods existence to , you ?.
funny even famous scientists acknowledges the two can't be unconnected.
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by piagetskinner(m): 7:25am On Sep 14, 2014
Hmmm....scientific proofs and discoveries still fall back upon biblical tenets
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 14, 2014
firstolalekan: op, keeping deceiving yourself on an adulterated story book written by men with myopic view.
The today's bible has many absurd flaws.
Fools dont see...
Yu may neva see the truth!

2 Likes

Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Zikdik(m): 7:38am On Sep 14, 2014
Gloria3389:
analyze and let's see the ones in the Quran too
Ask the Islamic guys. I'm an atheist.
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Macelliot(m): 7:39am On Sep 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Craps

Brainwashed Jew's slave
I don't blame you! Mr. Hater Atheist.
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Emmalot121(m): 7:39am On Sep 14, 2014
firstolalekan: op, keeping deceiving yourself on an adulterated story book written by men with myopic view.
No one should argue with this guy,he has already made up his mind,he just wants to prove his stance.The bible tells us not to argue with our words,by proclaiming the word of God is enough for sober people to repent,transfer your energy to those willing but don't have people to preach.........................................And he said unto him,If they hear not Moses and the prophets,neither will they be persuaded,though one rose from the dead.

If they come unto you to argue,throw unto them an identical and matching verse and let them argue with God. sad

2 Likes

Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Gloria3389(f): 7:47am On Sep 14, 2014
Zikdik:
Ask the Islamic guys. I'm an atheist.
lolzzz...online atheist... y did u talk about Quran.then 'if u were an atheist

1 Like

Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Arinze96(m): 7:50am On Sep 14, 2014
Albert Einstein once said "science is blind without religion and religion is lame without science. They both go together"
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Macelliot(m): 7:52am On Sep 14, 2014
I'm not deceiving myself.
The Bible is the best book every written... If not for the Bible, satan/evil would have long ago conquered the world, but their secret has been revealed in a book in which people have tried to burn, destroy, eradicate, terminate it during the spreading and persecutions of Christians in the Middle-ages....
You are the one deceiving yourself...
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by ba7man(m): 7:57am On Sep 14, 2014
Gloria3389:
are u telling me killing in the name o whatever u call it is good?
Nope, I'm saying its hard to find Christians killing in the name of Religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Emmalot121(m): 7:59am On Sep 14, 2014
einstien007: i think u are so myopic in your interpretation and reason or may be you are just trying to help your faith but i consider that you dnt know your bible.
Waters in my bible is same as river,so can circle be used for sphere,expectially given the old English style of KJV(does sphere have corners?),4 corners mean N S W E .What profit gaineth you,If you discredit bible but for your lust of flesh and desire to be free.Like someone said,Man will not write the bible if he could and and cannot write it if he willeth:no book condemns man as much as bible.
You can argue the rest with God.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Gloria3389(f): 8:03am On Sep 14, 2014
ba7man: Nope, I'm saying its hard to find Christians killing in the name of Religion.

anyone who kill is not a Christian(christ-like)
killing is a sin...in fact one of the greatest sins and anyone who sin is not a Christian....
I understand many pple profess to be Christians but I'm telling u their handiwork is contradictory...
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Emmalot121(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2014
ron5ke:
Really??.. Gud 4 u to knw...n I hope u r nt one or any of ur fam..av a nyc sunday grin
Don't argue with them.
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by grandstar(m): 8:06am On Sep 14, 2014
flowjoe: Quantum physics says the world came into existence by energy , we say the world came into existence by God
No matter how they twist it , it still brings them back to God .
#happysunday smiley
ISAIAH 40:26
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 14, 2014
adebisiema: In my own perspective, i think science and Religion can go hand in hand, i love science and am inseperable with God

Jah bless
religion and science cant go and will never go hand in hand with all these things you guys are doing.
inventions, researches made by people that doesnt believe in God, with a different perspective and world view and you come here after researches are made, correlating it to the bible, thats so sad, very sad. If bible was so reliable and could tell us every questions science are yet to answer, why did they conduct researches and experiments? You fill your god in science gaps/ignorance and i think its cool because thats where it fits in and when another research is been made about anything again so you can relate it to the bible.

2 Likes

Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 14, 2014
chemystery: 15. In quantum physics, Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle states that it is impossible to measure the momentum and the position of a particle simultaneously to a high accuracy. The lesser the inaccuracy(or uncertainty) in one, the greater the inaccuracy in the other and vice versa. While the product of these uncertainties is equal to planck's constant.

In the Bible, Jesus stated that "No one can serve two masters at a time. For either he will hate one and love the other; or else, he will hold to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money." (Matthew 6:24, Luke 16:13)

Very certain Heisenberg copied Jesus!!!
i'm so sorry for asking, whats your intelligent quotient?
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Emmalot121(m): 8:20am On Sep 14, 2014

Reading the Koran,you can easily spot in Sura 2 at least 5 places,where Christians were directly promised hell,their god kept using We instead of I,and one would wonder what he meant by We(I guess his Angels.)I don't see anything godly about Allah(Al illah)(the rejuvenated moon-god,who was known to have married the sun,and gave birth to stars,he had 3 daughters and was the chief god,lest the quote 'Allah the greatest...................of all gods'),the religion is a forgery and has no connection with Adam. http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Islamic%20Muslim/islam_exposed.htm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose / Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment / Why Chris Kwakpovwe Snubbed Presidency, Lagos, Delta Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.