Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? (26496 Views)

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] / I Have Never Fallen Under The Anointing- Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by OtemSapien: 10:29am On Nov 06, 2017
I have not experienced it, but a cousin of mine who used to be a "Thomas" said when he experienced it, he felt dizzy, like someone about to sleep, then he went blank, I mean like he fell asleep, after sometime he regained consciousness.
hypnotism grin
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by OtemSapien: 10:31am On Nov 06, 2017
saasala:
Yes, under the ministration of Chris Oyakhilome, 2010 IPPC conference at the LCA. I fell yakarta for ground. I have since left the church sha after discovering I was deceived for 8 good years of my life.
Can you tell us how you were being deceived?
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Timijo(m): 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
[quote author=joshnes post=62119551] Are you saying it is not real? The fact is the power of God can be too heavy for the human body to hold, so whats the reaction? The body gives way. I have seen people fall from watching tv. The man of God cannot make anybody fall, it is the power of God. Besides falling under power is biblical. John 18: 5-6 "Jesus saith unto them, I am he.... As soon as he said unto them, I am he, [b]they went backward and fell to the ground[/b]quote]Yes, they fell to the ground to worship Him as soon as they recognized Him. They did roll on the ground as if they were drunk as we have it today in the church of God. You also said that the power of God is too heavy for the human body, this is not correct. Have you forgotten that God's Spirit dwells in us? From Genesis to Revelation, there is no man of God that exercised the power of God by throwing away their garments.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by joshnes(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
Timijo Your claim that they worshipped Him is misguided. These men came to arrest Jesus, because they felt that His teachings were blasphemy. So how they will worship a God they don't even believe in? So your assertion of worship is wrong. Secondly, you probably don't understand the difference between the presence of God in you and the presence and the power of God in an atmosphere. God is in you, through the Holy Spirit everytime, but when the power of God is in active flow through a person's body there will be physical reactions. Sometimes the flow of such power checks out sicknesses, diseases etc. My point is a person does not need the Holy Spirit in him/her to "fall". eg when an evil spirit in a person recognises the power of God, there is a physical reaction(Mark 5:6), I personally have had encounters like this. Thirdly, Elisha used Elijah's cloth to part river Jordan (2 Kings 2:14). Aprons and handkerchiefs from Paul's body were used to heal the sick and drive evil spirits (Acts 19:12).

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie / President Zuma & His Wife At Chris Oyakhilome's LFMA2017 (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.