Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? (26504 Views)

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] / I Have Never Fallen Under The Anointing- Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by tosyne2much(m): 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
Jinyjagz: i nva eva fall nd criously I no dey blive all dos act.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ok..if you say so undecided
Onyiibazz:

Atleast not to the level of ladies own!
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
Yea I have...two times...

And I was forced by the pastor angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by continentalceo(m): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
mrceo63:
If i were.. born in either of these.. it by grace we are saved! tel me arnt there any person frm dis grop u mention...letter turn 2 Christain... honest anwser...! my great granny were pagans.. do u knw that.. bt they convert. I may nd may not be a Christain... Its by grace! it not of him that willeth nor of him that runnth but is of God that showth mercy... it by grace my great grannys accepted Christ.. so i share in it.. that is why we where told to preach the gosple to the end of the world... so that every1 will share in these grace!

Understood, but are u tryna tell that all others in the 30 or more religions in the
World who were born with similar belief stories about their religions, preaching that their religion is the only way. And that everyother religion will lead them to destruction and that only them can lead you to life in a bettter realm.
Pls tell me so all the other billions who are the so called unbeliever will face divine condemnation because they didn't have some sort of grace... Bros howfar? I'm lost

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by patrickmuf(m): 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
lokito: One small mushroom church wey I visit last month with my elder sis say make I go pray to my baba God. 30mins later, pastor blow small breeze people begin fall like mango leaves, I no gree fall

Small time Pastor waka near me, hold my head push, push no way. My sis dey under anointing dey gimme sign to fall I no gree. Next thing pastor put leg behind me, push me heavily I stagger small still no fall. Jeez!!! Pastor still dey waka come near me. Na give am Flying Van Persie nodding omo everybody under anointing get up sharperly. Na Pastor come dey for ground under my own violent anointing. Nonsense
You just made my day coupled with Man United's win...
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
emusmith: I go to church and I see people fall when the pastor pray for them. I believe in it but having never "fallen", I don't know the feeling. The ladies are "Gurus" in this area. Can anyone share his/ her experience before and after.
that's bullshit man.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
joseph1832: Is that right? How come the camera men remain standing, or is the Holy Spirit not affecting them also?.
do you know that the Holy Spirit is a person like you with a will and a mind.do you know that he has eyes too?
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
joseph1832: Is that right? How come the camera men remain standing, or is the Holy Spirit not affecting them also?.
do you know that the Holy spirit is not a force but a person?
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
Very interestin thread, I don laf taya wt pple's comments
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Mintayo(m): 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
I went through this thread and i smh...so much ignorance. Makes one wonder why there less Spirit-filled christain this days!
May God help us.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by frankels(m): 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Why won't they fall? They guy mouth they ooze na..
na u talk am oo

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Ryabcool(m): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
datalossvictim1: It felt really good smiley very heavenly kiss
Clown! grin

Would you like to experience it again? I can help facilitate it. Mine is extraordinarily graced with the spirit! cheesy grin
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by yungboss(m): 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: I would like to know what it feels like too...although i had to fake it once...when i was in secondary school...as pastor prayed and people started falling...then i opened my eyes slowly, i realised that we were just two standing...i had to fall oo.

I pity the other chick sha as the pastor picked on her.... Come see deliverance things. I was happy it wasn't me because i am very fair and it would hurt to be labeled 'witch just because of falling things.
so funny grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by deltateam: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
Mimienudles: I have once. I know our pastor lay his hand on my forehead, I don't know what hapened after that but when I got up, I realized I was actualy crying

Me too although mine wasn't by laying hands. I just saw myself crying like a baby. So helpless and sorry at my sinful state.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
deltateam:

Me too although mine wasn't by laying hands. I just saw myself crying like a baby. So helpless and sorry at my sinful state.
that is another example of the presence of the Holy Spirit apart from being slain in the spirit.His convicting power.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nobleval: that's bullshit man.
I blame you?
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
emusmith: I blame you?
Please don't. smiley
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by honeychild(f): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: I would like to know what it feels like too...although i had to fake it once...when i was in secondary school...as pastor prayed and people started falling...then i opened my eyes slowly, i realised that we were just two standing...i had to fall oo.

I pity the other chick sha as the pastor picked on her.... Come see deliverance things. I was happy it wasn't me because i am very fair and it would hurt to be labeled 'witch just because of falling things.

So so true....remember in my secondary school FCS days!! Had to speak in tongue by force oh ...before Fellowship teachers will call person Ogbanje! cheesy
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by summerflame(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
I am still trying to search myself on what can make me fall. I can't fall and will never fall a victim.. I don't believe in that falling shit.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by solara: 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
sirjohnson: Yes, Once

where we go click to see the pictures grin
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Simplefaithy(m): 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
ayusco85: I have once fallen under the annointing.................

Guess what happened? Well my fone rang and I picked the call and told the caller I was under the annointing. Pls call me back later
. o boih u got me rolling on d floor lmfao. hahajahahahahaha
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ryabcool: Clown! grin

Would you like to experience it again? I can help facilitate it. Mine is extraordinarily graced with the spirit! cheesy grin

Why are you so dirty grin my comment was not sexuual. I promise embarassed
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Ryabcool(m): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Why are you so dirty grin my comment was not sexuual. I promise embarassed
lool! Who said anything about seexual? Guilty conscience! tongue

i was actually talking about the ANNOINTING! grin grin
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by ayusco85(m): 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Simplefaithy: . o boih u got me rolling on d floor lmfao. hahajahahahahaha
cheesy grin. The tin funny o
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by defendedvictim(m): 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: Lol..and this reminds me of when i went to Christ embassy, i stood up when the called for first timers.. After service, the pastor prayed for us and asked us to speak in tougues.

I kept on praying normally untill someone picked on me...she held my hands and called holy spirit to open my mouth i was still praying my normal prayers and she called another pastor to join in my case...it was becoming embarrassing so i had to open my mouth and speak the little German language i know,mixed with French and my own native language.

In five seconds, they let me be..
heheheeee..I can imagine u speaking Ibibio Lyk all dose conductors...b Lyk 'anua use nsukara nwaniba...'
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Simplefaithy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
ayusco85:
cheesy grin. The tin funny o

. yea
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by mamabear1(f): 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
saasala: Yes, under the ministration of Chris Oyakhilome, 2010 IPPC conference at the LCA. I fell yakarta for ground. I have since left the church sha after discovering I was deceived for 8 good years of my life.

Decieved how na? I'm curious
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
lokito: One small mushroom church wey I visit last month with my elder sis say make I go pray to my baba God. 30mins later, pastor blow small breeze people begin fall like mango leaves, I no gree fall

Small time Pastor waka near me, hold my head push, push no way. My sis dey under anointing dey gimme sign to fall I no gree. Next thing pastor put leg behind me, push me heavily I stagger small still no fall. Jeez!!! Pastor still dey waka come near me. Na give am Flying Van Persie nodding omo everybody under anointing get up sharperly. Na Pastor come dey for ground under my own violent anointing. Nonsense
i have never chortled this hard today; inspite knowing it's all but fibs. You are one helluva funny dude. grin
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by ggrin(f): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
nickz: *brings out black handkerchief*
*touches my fore-head*angry

I RECIEVE IT!!!!!?

ribabababbabababababbabababa!!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"Nickz there are many,I say many forces around you!*angry
shockedshockedshockedlipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Rosarie(f): 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
this days it takes d grace of God for us to kno the right church.i ve fallen and i ve diffnt experinces and i kno it wos God.i read alot and study sometimes and i know how to test d spirit.so dre are sometins i cnt b deceived about.i notice some pastors blive is wen u fall that means God has heard d prayer or deliverance has happnd not true.so belive is dose who fall dat re possesed.not ttrue also.sometimes wen i fall i see maslf in a trance and get deep reveleations mostly about freedom.at times i fall into a trance and see d begining of sometin i nva took as sometin.diffrtn tins at diffnt times.sometimes i feel so filled wit joy all i can hear see or do is to thank God.so many experiences.i used to blive u fake a fall.till d first day i wos moved i kept wondering how come.is a force u cnt jst explain or control
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Aitee1: 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2014

Some people are born comedians I swear... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Babe u can't kill me wid laff

I repeat u can't cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by nickz(m): 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
ggrin: shockedshockedshockedlipsrsealed
you need exorcism

ASAP angry sad undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers / Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts / Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.