Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? (26480 Views)

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] / I Have Never Fallen Under The Anointing- Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Jinyjagz(m): 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
i nva eva fall nd criously I no dey blive all dos act.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by saasala(m): 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
iheanyi40: deceived asin how ?

Long story.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by kingslayer(m): 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
I'm just like one of those ushers that's always waiting to catch people that will fall & help them get up..don't know if I'll ever fall cos am always conscious to those pastors that try & push ur head or set leg for u to fall

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
kbshow100: I have not, and will never fall. especially under these fake pastors around
I concur with you that they're fake ones...but every fake product is a pointer that there is an original

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by nickz(m): 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
ggrin: AJElipsrsealed
cool cool you dey vex say my juju pass your juju abi??

angry angry
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Eeser: 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hmmmm. I comment my reserve
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by groovie(m): 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
lokito: One small mushroom church wey I visit last month with my elder sis say make I go pray to my baba God. 30mins later, pastor blow small breeze people begin fall like mango leaves, I no gree fall

Small time Pastor waka near me, hold my head push, push no way. My sis dey under anointing dey gimme sign to fall I no gree. Next thing pastor put leg behind me, push me heavily I stagger small still no fall. Jeez!!! Pastor still dey waka come near me. Na give am Flying Van Persie nodding omo everybody under anointing get up sharperly. Na Pastor come dey for ground under my own violent anointing. Nonsense

crazy dude. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by lomprico(m): 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dux01: it is because women are more submissive to power.some men think it is somehow humilating to fall.it is because we don't know how big God is.
SMFH!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
kingslayer: I'm just like one of those ushers that's always waiting to catch people that will fall & help them get up..don't know if I'll ever fall cos am always conscious to those pastors that try & push ur head or set leg for u to fall
Your time dey come Mr Usher...lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by zigger(m): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
May God forgive me if I say anything against him; But this fallen under anointing looks staged to me. I've neva xperienced it even though I sometimes pray harder than those falling. I don't just comprehend

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by ba7man(m): 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
iyke926:
Your case na strong one grin
Abeg stop am oooo.... angry , I'm spirit filled. cool
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
Jinyjagz: i nva eva fall nd criously I no dey blive all dos act.
I didn't believe in electricity until I touched it...Only a matter of time...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2014

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by zigger(m): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
Is falling under the anionting meant only for church members? Y don't the ushers fall

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by kbshow100(m): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
emusmith: I concur with you that they're fake ones...but every fake product is a pointer that there is an original
I'm yet to meet the original one, all the ones I came accross are more interested in my pocket. Until I meet that original(according to u) before I will start thinking of falling. I mean no disrespect

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by emmy02(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
I dey mad, anointing was suppose to elevate n not make me fall. I jst laff wen I go to a church n i see pple deceiving themselves n falling stupidly. Na so one guy fall hit head seriously for ground come dey bleed..

If anointing was suppose to make pple fall y camera men no dey fall??

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
Even on the day of pentecost, they did not fall. None of the appostles ever blew air out of their mouths and people fell and threw themselves everywhere in a violently bizzare manner. I mean So the holy spirit must show me he is stronger by throwing me on the ground? What are we contending for? Must there be a big show? Does God really need all these shows and drama in these so called places of worship before people believe?

Are you all demonized? Only people with demons in them shriek and fall. Go and seek the truth in the bible with an open heart. Not with what that pastor said or with what your parents said. Seek and read and wait not till Sundays for one man to tell you what he thinks according to what favours him and what enriches his pockets. Making show business by marvel,magic and tricks of what is supposed to be worship.

ANY WAY NO PASTOR...I REPEAT NO PASTOR OR HUMAN BORN OF ANOTHER HUMAN CAN MAKE ME FALL. At least not my type that used to ask questions and got pastors angry during service.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by MabraO: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
emusmith: Dearie. Why did you say that? You didn't waste 8 years of your life serving ... who? God or man? If it's God, then it sure isn't a waste.

I didn't waste any tried utilizing mine d best way I can
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by emmy02(m): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
emusmith: I concur with you that they're fake ones...but every fake product is a pointer that there is an original

U so so defend this cause... R u sure the day u fell u weren't high on alomo tings.. Besides u can't b sure the man dat made u fall gets his power from God..

Next time b determined not to fall n trust me u won't..
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
kbshow100: I'm yet to meet the original one, all the ones I came accross are more interested in my pocket. Until I meet that original(according to u) before I will start thinking of falling. I mean no disrespect
You didn't sound disrespectful. my Bro.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
emmy02:

U so so defend this cause... R u sure the day u fell u weren't high on alomo tings.. Besides u can't b sure the man dat made u fall gets his power from God..

Next time b determined not to fall n trust me u won't..

NLers not reading properly before commenting since 1908...I haven't fallen before oooo...
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by adeoladrg(m): 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
ggrin: AJElipsrsealed

I fell once. I didn't want the guy to feel his anointing was fake, so I fell anyways. grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Timijo(m): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
emusmith: I go to church and I see people fall when the pastor pray for them. I believe in it but having never "fallen", I don't know the feeling. The ladies are "Gurus" in this area. Can anyone share his/ her experience before and after.
A true anointing does not fall people, but what it does through the carrier is to heal the broken hearted and to set the captives free. But what we see today in many of our churches is a falling anointing from the end time pastors. Many of them are wolves in sheep clothing. God's anointing brings healing and deliverance to people and not to make them fall like a rid. A true pastor with God's anointing does not need to blow air unto people or removing his suit and flinging it to the congregation as John Cena will do before fighting.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by adeoladrg(m): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
kbshow100: I'm yet to meet the original one, all the ones I came accross are more interested in my pocket. Until I meet that original(according to u) before I will start thinking of falling. I mean no disrespect

All I'm saying..
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by reddyfred: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
saasala: Yes, under the ministration of Chris Oyakhilome, 2010 IPPC conference at the LCA. I fell yakarta for ground. I have since left the church sha after discovering I was deceived for 8 good years of my life.
really how did you discover the deceit
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Lilimax(f): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
saasala:

I no dey go church again o. I just dey sidon for house, pray and read my bible. I no fit allow anybody decieve me again o
undecided
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
Timijo: A true anointing does not fall people, but what it does through the carrier is to heal the broken hearted and to set the captives free. But what we see today in many of our churches is a falling anointing from the end time pastors. Many of them are wolves in sheep clothing. God's anointing brings healing and deliverance to people and not to make them fall like a rid. A true pastor with God's anointing does not need to blow air unto people or removing his suit and flinging it to the congregation as John Cena will do before fighting.
Lol est!
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by chucky234(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
MissTeaseMe: For where
That moment you fall from excitement of everybody is falling, so let me fall... You roll on the floor, then close your eyes in shame wondering how u will stand up in a "spiritual" manner grin
The clock is ticking, you are still on the floor, "oh, God how do i stand up now and face everybody"
"Chai!!!, Why i fall sef undecided"

You just feel like hanging urself for embarrassing urself so cheaply.
LWKMD
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by clemz88(m): 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
MabraO: God forbid make I fall under anointing
For wot na

I made FP
The Lord is good
. Imagine what u are saying if person lyk u fall eee ....ground fit scatter because d demons for ur body go vex
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
reddyfred: really how did you discover the deceit
[/quote]
iheanyi40: deceived asin how ?

saasala:
I no dey go church again o. I just dey sidon for house, pray and read my bible. I no fit allow anybody decieve me again o

saasala: I joined Christ Embassy on the 31st/1st night of 2006/2007. It was my first time of being to the church after much persuation from my sister. I fell in love with the church instantly and decided to make Pastor Chris my man of God and spiritual father after hearing the sermon that day. It was the sweetest sermon I have heard in years.

Christ Embassy is a great church with men and women especially young people boiling with the word God. Christ Embassy thought me to know my rights in Christ and defeated all manner of fear whatsoever. After about a year of joining I started speaking in other toungues and began functioning sufficiently in the cell.

I stopped going to church (not just Christ embassy) more than a year ago because:

(1) The church doesn't tell people what God wants them to hear but what they want them to hear: Because C.E doesnt want to lose its members, the pastors dont preach against adultery and fornication. They dont preach against the members exposing their body because they dont want to lose them. They tell you to sow seeds to be blessed of God. You are asked to bring all the money you have earned in the first month of every year as first fruits, depriving yourself and spouse of necessary amenities.

(2) Men are coaxed into sowing their entire earnings as seed: My sister and her hubby attend the church and because of the seeds the man has to sow, he couldnt give his wife enough money to start her business making them argue over and over and over again, at a time almost tearing their marriage apart.
I know of a sister whose whose husband work in a reputable company, they almost got divorced (dont know about now) because the man would sow everything he has to the church, not giving the wife enough money to take care of her self and the children.

(3) Christ Embassy dont teach you how to give to your fellow humans, they only teach you how to give to the church alone. If you ask your fellow member to borrow you say 100k for business, they wouldnt do it, the next sunday you see the same person sowing 200k.

You have to sow into these arms: Rhapsody Of Realities (owned by Pastor chris and Anita), LoveWorld Plus (owned by pastor Chris), LoveWorld Media (owned by Pastor chris), Campus Ministry, Stage Set, Inner city mission, Healing school etc etc

(4) Christ embassy organizes a particular event every year end "The Love World Award Night" Where the biggest givers in the ministry are being giving awards for their givings. Are we not supposed to be rewarded by God and not men? People started giving, not because they wanted to please God but because they want to recieve award from pastor Chris. They later brought the award night down to every satelite church while still holding on to the big one, thereby making members deprive their families of necessary things.

I became a choir cordinator in early 2013 after my gifts as a guitarist and drummer was discovered by the pastor of the new satellite church I joined when I relocated to another town. I left the church about 7 months after. During my time as the choir coordinator, one of the choir members, a young man of say 23 years wanted to learn video editing from me. I told him to get a laptop first. He told the pastor about it. The pastor told him he has a laptop than is strong enough to edit videos. The pastor is well to do, he has a good job drives a clean car and his kids and wife look like they are from above. The pastor told the brother to pay for the laptop knowing fully well the young man is jobless, he later started disturbing the guy with phone calls asking him to send the money into his account. That brother, just like me has stopped going to church because of this, my own reason for quitting is different though. Imagine!

The one who gives is praised and worshiped while those who dont are looked down upon. Bottom line is that, you are forced to give, I mean to give all your dime and neglect the needs to the extent of neglecting the needs of your wife. They force you to pledge and pay up to the last dime. I left the church owing thousands of niara.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
iyke926:

No, it is because women are easily possessed sad
also because of that.the reason is because women are generally spiritually sensitive than men both to the Holy Spirit and to demonic spirits.that is also why marine spirits and serpentine spirit love to possess women.even from the beginning the serpent went to eve not adam.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Revolva(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
Na those days when our eyes never soji..we dey believe pastors say with church our poket n wahala go end..na so we go vigil and weekend services...na so dem call all males out omo come see annoiting I no gree fall d man push me tire...I come say which kind wahala be dis make dem no come dey call me devil..I just use system leggo for ground..faked it..omo na lie be all dose tins jare....and I have it when gals..r being under the anoiting their r too scared..small tin na so u go dey hear cry women r way too guilty n dats why everytime them go dey cry under d anoiting...omo these days I don't give a f...bout church or religion all na wash ..be yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Zuma & His Wife At Chris Oyakhilome's LFMA2017 (Photos) / About The High Rate Of Extramarital Sexual Affairs Today / Happy Easter: Share Your Easter Best Selfie..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.