Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! (52826 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? / Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
Teenages good experience for me, they are some teenages better of grown ladies...maybe your didn't find his at right place
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by kilokeys(m): 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
i haven't seen much difference between 19 and 25 year olds.. (they think alike).

teenagers are overconfident. dramaqueens. thats what i like.

mid 20 ladies are just too hmmm
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Kingstone32(m): 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
unyours: This is just my opinion and many guys have only a teenage will counter me on that! Dealing with teenage girls had always been a no-go-area for me. They just act too immature, over sensitive and inexperience. They are also too proud and pompous of themselves you don't even dare stop them on the way to ask for direction. Don't think about complimenting them for you just get a hiss or some other sort of arrogancy. Don't dare to correct them especially concerning their dressing cos it's just What You Seek Is What You Find(Wysiwyf - synonym for hot-dirty-slap). My friend once asked a teenage girl to adjust her dress to cover her expose panties na so the girl recharge 1500 for my guy face. Throughout that day na so my guy hold hand for face like person weh dey make call. I pity the guy... Teenage girls are really frustrating and difficult to deal with... Stay out of them and stay out of trouble. Well if you ain't intolerant like me, i wish you goodluck!

Unyours speaking for...
#teamMaturedAndGrownupBabes
thank God that i don't talk to teenage girls. They are so annoying! I stay off their path.

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
unyours: yeah you are right. Any older lady dating you is just for fun. Just bear in mind she will leave anytime soon
u got it all wrong boy !!!! Old woman no fit date for fun , u don enter am b dat
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
adedeji65: u got it all wrong boy !!!! Old woman no fit date for fun , u don enter am b dat
fun on your own side i meant
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
unyours: fun on your own side i meant
now u talking!!!! Dats my man:*

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Yeah cause your ashy face needs some moisturizer
MrsBreezy:

Lol really? In what way?
Yes really , its *fecken* s*exual*
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
adedeji65: MrsBreezy:
Yeah cause your ashy face needs some moisturizer

Yes really , its *fecken* s*exual*

So putting moisturizer on someone's face is šexual? Lol nice!
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by kilokeys(m): 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
@mrsBreezy i am waiting for u o grin
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by kilokeys(m): 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
@mrsBreezy i am waiting for u o kiss
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
kilokeys: @mrsBreezy i am waiting for u o kiss

Haha you're waiting for me why? I'm here oo smiley
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by kilokeys(m): 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha you're waiting for me why? I'm here oo smiley

asko.. nt here na wink
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

So putting moisturizer on someone's face is šexual? Lol nice!
damn sexual....u need Jesus *lmdo*
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
adedeji65: damn sexual....u need Jesus *lmdo*

I don't see hoooow... this is so frustrating sad
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
kilokeys:

asko.. nt here na wink

Ehm haha okay...
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by guyX(m): 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
outrightly correct.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I don't see hoooow... this is so frustrating sad
its no biggy darling, dnt gt frustrated
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
adedeji65: its no biggy darling, dnt gt frustrated

Nah too late hehe so how is it seexual?
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Nah too late hehe so how is it seexual?
read btw d lines bae smiley.......... We dnt use all mouth to tlk
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
adedeji65: read btw d lines bae smiley.......... We dnt use all mouth to tlk

Sigh Okays..
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by clemz88(m): 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Lol...Or maybe them dey struggle who go date me tongue
see this wowo boy ,abi u wan give ur self hope ni grin
ayukdaboss:
Lol...Or maybe them dey struggle who go date me tongue
see this wowo boy ,abi u wan give ur self hope ni
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by clemz88(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=Haryoryhemie]haba babe why are u falling his reps. Pls take it easy on him and dnt take it personal
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by clemz88(m): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=Haryoryhemie][/quote]haba babe why
are u falling his reps. Pls take it easy on him and
dnt take it personal
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by clemz88(m): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
rhymz: US Who be US? Association of teenagers...Lol...come on kid!! You expect anyone to think otherwise when you write like that? Try sending a text message to an adult writing like that and see the response you will get. It 2014 dear, no serious adult writes that way...Grow up!! It ain't cool!!!
hahahah. FINISH HER!
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
how and in what mood you approach them tells

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by dnawah(m): 11:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
they may be teens 4 up but 4 down 30+.they can do,undo and sell u..
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Barbiedoll2sd(f): 10:42am On Sep 16, 2014
Good and interesting i think you all guys fall in love in teenage cheesy and you make me laugh... but keep caring the girls..not play wiht her hearts..

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
wheesin: op stop childabusing them...date someone ur calibre..leave those alhaji to be wifes alone ..they are still learning the ropes. undecided

There was one that embarrased herself before i and my friends..i was in gtbank ..i saw her alight from a cab..she kept looking at me..with her brown lipstick..iraqian weave on ..blue and green makeup..she was feeling funky..she was approaching the atm queue where i was..i wanted to tell her i was in front of her..come see shout.. angry she kept making up insults..saying that i should respect myself...chai..wilson u fvck up...i for tear am slap so that i wont be here telling stories. angry

If to say u tear am slap, u sef 4 bin act like 'CORRECT' Teenager. grin
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Babygal4eva(f): 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
Why are you going after teenage girls in d first place out of pure curiosity, iny opinion if you look for a girl that young be prepared for what u will get, go after girls that won't be scared to introduce u to her folks
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Fourwinds: 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
I have said dis before dat teenage girls are so stubborn and unruling and dats y dey get into trouble. dey hardly heed advice and are so full of demselves dat dey know it all. what is d result heartbreak. u better use dat time to grow and learn and also face ur studies. dere is more in life dan dose saucy things dey do
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by 1stola: 6:46am On Sep 20, 2014
maryj4u: Hahahahahahah........... I can't stop laughing ooooo! cheesy
Happy birthday!
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
So , one called me this morning and was like Ope I want to break up with you, and I was like ok no P, so aw are you? "

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink / Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.