Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! (52316 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? / Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
OmichaelO: and you're always rubbing it in my face! angry angry

Yeah cause your ashy face needs some moisturizer

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: i won't dispute that. I don't really know but all my life, even as a teenager, i never had anything serious for a teenager. Even at age of 16, my first lover wasn't a teenager but in few occasions i've tried to make out with a teenager, their attitude is just so repulsive even while engaging in a normal conversation they attach emotions to every little thing. I don't know about teenage boys and i guess you will be in a better position to say about them.

Hahaha nope. I don't do teenage boys. Find them so immature and irritating. They annoy me so much.

Hmm well maybe that's just the teenage girls you talk to. But I see where you're coming from. I find most teenage girls repulsive. Annoying biitchy little things .

Awh you should chill with some intellectual teenagers sometimes make you feel young again wink tongue

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha nope. I don't do teenage boys. Find them so immature and irritating. They annoy me so much.

Hmm well maybe that's just the teenage girls you talk to. But I see where you're coming from. I find most teenage girls repulsive. Annoying biitchy little things .

Awh you should chill with some intellectual teenagers sometimes make you feel young again wink tongue
Seriously, i've really been searching for that young intellectual teenager but i've not found. I simply prefer 23 and above. I just don't why i don't go well with younger ladies. The only younger lady i've rolled with when i was 22, i was just few days older than her. Other ladies have been between 3-6years older

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
hope op no be one of those yeye school masters wey dey chase after secondary school girls

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: Seriously, i've really been searching for that young intellectual teenager but i've not found. I simply prefer 23 and above. I just don't why i don't go well with younger ladies. The only younger lady i've rolled with when i was 22, i was just few days older than her. Other ladies have been between 3-6years older

Awh well then chill with the older ladies till you do smiley

So would u marry a woman older than you?
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh well then chill with the older ladies till you do smiley

So would u marry a woman older than you?
hmmmmmmn. I intended marrying an older lady cos just like Abraham in the bible, i believe age is just a number, but with lots of advise flying here and there i've resolved to looking for younger girls but some teenage girls ain't making life easy
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: hmmmmmmn. I intended marrying an older lady cos just like Abraham in the bible, i believe age is just a number, but with lots of advise flying here and there i've resolved to looking for younger girls but some teenage girls ain't making life easy

Hahaha sorry about that... maybe you need a different approach towards them.

Well if u like older women. Go for it. Who cares what society thinks.

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by frrank(m): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
@Op, make sure you're financially Ok. It's your packaging that'll speak for you not how old you look.
Trust me, if you package well, some will be stammering when you ask them their name. Some matured once will roll that eyes, wink and smile before telling you what you want to know.

Na that day you go know say, green light get types.

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by OmichaelO: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yeah cause your ashy face needs some moisturizer
It's not ashy! and it's well moisturised!! angry angry

Does my face. look ashy angry

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
OmichaelO: It's not ashy! and it's well moisturised!! angry angry

Does my face ashy

Awh do you wanna cry?

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by OmichaelO: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh do you wanna cry?
I've told you times without number, Grown man like me don't cry!!

I brood, that's how sexy men cry!!

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by nickz(m): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
OmichaelO: I've told you times without number, Grown man like me don't cry!!

angry angry angry lmao
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
OmichaelO: I've told you times without number, Grown man like me don't cry!!

Pause. Aren't you a woman?

Hehehe so you're gay?
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by OmichaelO: 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Pause. Aren't you a woman?

Hehehe so you're gay?
Young woman child, how many times do I have to tell you it's "TRANS" not just a woman!!

I'm not GAY cos I can't cook!!

angry angry

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
OmichaelO: Young woman child, how many times do I have to tell you it's "TRANS" not just a woman!!

I'm not GAY cos I can't cook!!

angry angry

You're definitely gay... you were even giggling with me the last day.

Lol gay boy

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by OmichaelO: 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
nickz: angry angry angry lmao
nickz do you cry

angry angry

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by MrCork: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: This is just my opinion and many guys have only a teenage will counter me on that! Dealing with teenage girls had always been a no-go-area for me. They just act too immature, over sensitive and inexperience. They are also too proud and pompous of themselves you don't even dare stop them on the way to ask for direction. Don't think about complimenting them for you just get a hiss or some other sort of arrogancy. Don't dare to correct them especially concerning their dressing cos it's just What You Seek Is What You Find(Wysiwyf - synonym for hot-dirty-slap). My friend once asked a teenage girl to adjust her dress to cover her expose panties na so the girl recharge 1500 for my guy face. Throughout that day na so my guy hold hand for face like person weh dey make call. I pity the guy... Teenage girls are really frustrating and difficult to deal with... Stay out of them and stay out of trouble. Well if you ain't intolerant like me, i wish you goodluck!

Unyours speaking for...
#teamMaturedAndGrownupBabes

...u this morogonik peter file...what the hell r u doin wit teenagers & why the hell u talkin to them? U criminal.

.....serrriously...u molesters should be jailed...u should be ashamed...f*** that s***

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by OmichaelO: 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

You're definitely gay... you were even giggling with me the last day.

Lol gay boy
Gay for Happy Def I am!!

Me giggle? I don't giggle!! only teenage boys giggle..

and I'm suspecting it's Gay for homo!!

angry angry
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
OmichaelO: Gay for Happy Def I am!!

Me giggle? I don't giggle!! only teenage boys giggle..

and I'm suspecting it's Gay for homo!!

angry angry

You're 11 love. Stop fronting.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by nickz(m): 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
OmichaelO: nickz don't you cry

angry angry
i try everyday to look at a mirror,and make crying faces and it looks so awkward sad sad

the only time i shed tears is when i yawn sad.........and my mum says when you yawn,i means some b1tch is gossiping with your name angry angry

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by OmichaelO: 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

You're 11 love. Stop fronting.
I don't Front!!

11? wtf!! that's my son's age

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
OmichaelO: I don't Front!!

11? wtf!! that's my son's age

Sigh. You need help.

Aren't u a rapist?
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by OmichaelO: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
nickz: i try everyday to look at a mirror,and make crying faces and it looks so awkward sad sad

the only time i shed tears is when i yawn sad.........and my mum says when you yawn,i means some b1tch is gossiping with your name angry angry
Exactly! real Nigggas don't cry!

your must really famous for bitche.s to be calling your name!

angry angry
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by johnstar(m): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: This is just my opinion and many guys have only a teenage will counter me on that! Dealing with teenage girls had always been a no-go-area for me. They just act too immature, over sensitive and inexperience. They are also too proud and pompous of themselves you don't even dare stop them on the way to ask for direction. Don't think about complimenting them for you just get a hiss or some other sort of arrogancy. Don't dare to correct them especially concerning their dressing cos it's just What You Seek Is What You Find(Wysiwyf - synonym for hot-dirty-slap). My friend once asked a teenage girl to adjust her dress to cover her expose panties na so the girl recharge 1500 for my guy face. Throughout that day na so my guy hold hand for face like person weh dey make call. I pity the guy... Teenage girls are really frustrating and difficult to deal with... Stay out of them and stay out of trouble. Well if you ain't intolerant like me, i wish you goodluck!

Unyours speaking for...
#teamMaturedAndGrownupBabes
u shuld be matured enuf 2 confront dm nah...... shwoooo

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by OmichaelO: 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Sigh. You need help.

Aren't u a rapist?
Help

I help people become insane! so I'm the helper here!!

angry angry

rapist? there are other lucrative jobs than that... like Butcher,killer, kidnapper

angry angry
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
OmichaelO: Help

I help people become insane! so I'm the helper here!!

angry angry

rapist? there are other lucrative jobs than that... like Butcher,killer, kidnapper

angry angry

A doctor always needs a doctor.

Yes. Remember what you did to me.

Thank God I could escape before u advanced to the latter.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by OmichaelO: 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

A doctor always needs a doctor.

Yes. Remember what you did to me.

Thank God I could escape before u advanced to the latter.
now I just have to do this "grin grin grin grin "

advance to latter ke what did I do initially?

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
OmichaelO: now I just have to do this "grin grin grin grin "

advance to latter ke what did I do initially?

You know what you did.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha sorry about that... maybe you need a different approach towards them.

Well if u like older women. Go for it. Who cares what society thinks.
abi o... Wetin man go do na?
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: abi o... Wetin man go do na?

Hahah I swear lol its your life to live..

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by OmichaelO: 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

You know what you did.
angry angry

iono
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by nickz(m): 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
OmichaelO: Exactly! real Nigggas don't cry!

your must really famous for bitche.s to be calling your name!

angry angry
chickens don't praise their own soup angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

When You Have Different Men Giving You Money / Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience