Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! (1858 Views)

Ill-mannered Lady / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered / How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by lawrenceunaa: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
TrollMan:

WTF dude?
The peep above you is male by gender.
No place for Gays here...
you didn't get him, check well u see user with the moniker burnt*toast. So the dude directly above him eventually posted b4 him as in 'speed'
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by vizkiz: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: Its marie-olae smiley lol

thanks swirry wink
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by vizkiz: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
Missmossy: Hmmm...interestingcheesy *sips orange juice*

swirry, give me small lemmie calm my nerve angry
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
vizkiz:

gezz!!! This dude is so stu*pid, calling you stu*pid is an insult to stu*pid guysundecided

Who says am trying to woo a girl in here...next time read with your eyes and think with your furcked off brain before typing sh*t

Damn!! I hit nerve.

Three words for you, Go and die. Fool! cheesy
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by vizkiz: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Damn!! I hit nerve.

Three words for you, Go and die. Fool! cheesy

lok vanessa...can you furck off now? undecided
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nairaland girls are computer softwares as far as am concerned
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by cococandy(f): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
You won't stop troubling me heh?
Dreyl: You are right @op,some NL girls Claims a lot,and they too Egoistic for my liking, which is a total turn off to me,but my love cococandy ain't tho,she's an epitome of sweetness. smiley
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by Dreyl(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
cococandy: You won't stop troubling me heh?
gringringrin
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by donsteady(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
Its depend on your relationship with them, if you they smile and quote them any you go get no regard
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by Missmossy(f): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
vizkiz:

swirry, give me small lemmie calm my nerve angry
*gives him a sip* Pele ooo,why you dey vex sef?
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by vizkiz: 12:09am On Sep 16, 2014
Missmossy:
*gives him a sip* Pele ooo,why you dey vex sef?

the way chicks on NL are acting now adays if pissing me off...
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by Nobody: 3:23am On Sep 21, 2014
#runsoutofthread#
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 21, 2014
cheesy when someone doesnt want to talk to you or be friends with you, just accept it like a gentleman and move on. So if the person doesnt want to be friends with you (maybe because the may think you are annoying or judgemental) they should still do it by fire by force simply because u tried conversing with them abi? grin listen people here have the right right to association and privacy just as much as anyone else, how about you start respecting that? undecided

Arrogancy is written all over your thread, and u honestly think it will make you any more friends? grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by MizMyColi(f): 6:31am On Sep 21, 2014
Mondisweets: cheesy when someone doesnt want to talk to you or be friends with you, just accept it like a gentleman and move on. So if the person doesnt want to be friends with you (maybe because the may think you are annoying or judgemental) they should still do it by fire by force simply because u tried conversing with them abi? grin listen people here have the right right to association and privacy just as much as anyone else, how about you start respecting that? undecided

Arrogancy is written all over your thread, and u honestly think it will make you any more friends? grin

Exactly!
Exactly!

And just after reading the OP, you already know the kind of monikers that'll contribute to the topic.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

in addition to arrogancy, please add lewdness undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by ibnjarir93(m): 7:22am On Sep 21, 2014
vizkiz: Like what the f***!!!

Yeah, we know y'all are pretty and all that and some of us(guys) will just wanna hook-up just to know who you really are and probably take stuffs into the real life(that's the natural order of things)....its not like every guy that "approaches you" online wanna furck your pu*ssy or something angry

Because a dude says HI, you don't need to give him the "attitude" you should act freely...and if he acts like a duchebag...you shagg away his @ss(yeah, i know we'v gat some dumbass niggas on NL but...)

I'v gat female Nairalanders on my contacts and we are cool friends, and i never asked them out. So what the hell is your problem(yes you this girl reading this)

#vexed

Watin be your wahalar sef?? You dey feel say you be miss Beauty shey?? Come see as fine girls for twitter dey rap wella with guys....una go come here come dey form porche undecided

Well i noticed most of these chicks aren't even as pretty as they look(catfish things grin) thanks to mariaole(oops did i spell that well?)

You need to see their bitchhhyyy faces on twitter when NL had a problem grin

FYI:I aren't hating on any Chick, neither am i guilty of sending furcked up pm(s)...just wanna let y'all know not all guys are as stu*pid as the everyday guy you meet in your arena wink

Btw, i aren't responsible for whatever i type on NL from 8am to 12pm...
Spot on!
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by ibnjarir93(m): 7:36am On Sep 21, 2014
rozzay: Viz y u no tell me dis thing offline na, haba oya who is d gal come let us talk. Issokay I will handle her
They are many.
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by chibwike(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2014
Dreyl: You are right @op,some NL girls Claims a lot,and they too Egoistic for my liking, which is a total turn off to me,but my love cococandy ain't tho,she's an epitome of sweetness. smiley
she z married
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by ibnjarir93(m): 7:43am On Sep 21, 2014
Ermm... We agree with the banal argument that NL is'nt a dating site, but then it's nt only on a dating site that lovers meet; Some meet on the cue. (And u knw all 2 well that a cue isn't a dating site, virtual or literal.) Again, why are we told 2 provide our pix? A girl is allowed 2 moderately pretend, bt it's unacceptable to hurl insults or display the type of arrogance our NL girl do. After all, millions of girls are out there waiting 4 our offer or consent.
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by chibwike(m): 7:44am On Sep 21, 2014
Op leave them. Na their luck. Thats the pride God to gave them as a lady..if u want a girl. Go and get married
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by Afrok(m): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2014
Seriously, I'll comment when any of these threads concerning NL ladies forming behaviours affects me, my personality or identity is not known to anyone and I definitely don't wanna know someone else's.
Forum is forum, when U remove "U" from d word "forum" u'll have the word "form", so they should continue to form for those that cares angry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Right Way To Propose / Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: / Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.