Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: (59819 Views)

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Obidikejr(m): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
NellyGhenghen: This is totally true, the gay part, older women and girls you like not taking you seriously, especially the young lads. Every girl wants to flirt with a "fine boy" but most of em hesitate to get crious. We have a special zone called "They want you, but can't face the reality of having you" zone, cos they know lots of other girls are attracted to you and conclude you are just going to take them on a joli ride. In addition, we get constant hate n jealousy for nothing, jealous mates calling us gay, and some ugly girls giving us random dirty looks for absolutely no reason. And girls tend to play more games when the guy in question is handsome, cos they believe you think you can get any girl you want hence they dont want to be "one of those easy girls". I even feel more sorry for the handsome shy guys cos if you dont speak to anyone, no1 would speak to you, cos you are already prejudged as stuck up/full of yourself. We are human aswell tho undecided

I have been commenting my reserve here for a long time, but you are so on point here that I just needed to say something. All you said is so true, esp the part " keeping to urself and everyone esp the gurlz think you are a proud guy, full of himself " even though they are dying to talk to you. It just made me recalled what happened last wk.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by naturefellow(m): 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle: No woman is useless...
What you call useless is another man's treasure, and what you treasure could be another person's worst creature.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by vega84(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
90% true talk. #vegayarns#
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by gloryl(f): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
olajide8:
No - Its just presumed all handsome guys or most handsome guys are - that's why we have the challenge of settling down the most- no woman trust us- they mol.est us, and don't trust us- then comes this not to good looking lady - she listens to us wants to share our challenges - gives us the benefit of the doubt even when she see's all the 6inches chicks around, she stays in the background- and then we think about settling down* then comes the babe - eyeing everyone- speaking vocabulary, telling us that we are cheats- what is the problem self? Men and women wahala only God will settle them!
so you mean you are handsome too but pinshure or idonbilivit
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by olajide8(m): 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
prettythicksme: so you mean you are handsome too but pinshure or idonbilivit
Well - I wouldn't post coz I am to radical and vocal when it comes to my point of view- on political issues - you may have to do a bit of research on me-
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
olajide8:
Well - I wouldn't post coz I am to radical and vocal when it comes to my point of view- on political issues - you may have to do a bit of research on me-
Awwww ok
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by femi9naija(m): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
MistadeRegal: I can't say I'm handsome but firstly my girl stared at me and said, "I wish you were less handsome!" MEHN!! I FROZE!!! The second time she stopped me from coming to their area with, "I'd come over when you want to see me."
Lmao. Mine also said she wished I was less cute
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Romanciella(f): 7:54am On Sep 20, 2014
chinasaekp3rem:

sHUT UP
wtf like seriously u couldnt get a better background for yr picture undecided cry
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by shidof(m): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
OlamiB: grin so true about the jealous girlfriend and wife, I dnt even allow him come to my place that much, I prefer going to his place. I dnt want any frnd to snatch him from me
hmmm! dere's lov in sharing. dn't be stingy faa
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by danbrowndmf(m): 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
prettythicksme: most handsome guys are brokers cheaters good in yanshing,gay etc
hv bin seen ur pix nd i luv it,wuld luv 2 b a fwend dou,ma email is hvn fault wuld hv dm u,so can i drop ma digit 4u here? so u gv me a flash
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by danbrowndmf(m): 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
scobaba: My home boi miky grin

He was also my best man.

fyn boi...all the chics in UNN then loved hanging around him.

He hugged an average of 50 girls everyday, smooched 20, kissed 10 publicly.

From 1st year till e graj...no babe.

everybody say him be player. angry
lol oboi eh na me u dy indirectly talk to oh,i don dy graj 4 Nd naw yet no babe don gree all keep sayn am a player i cm dy wonder who i dy play na
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by scobaba: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2014
danbrowndmf: lol oboi eh na me u dy indirectly talk to oh,i don dy graj 4 Nd naw yet no babe don gree all keep sayn am a player i cm dy wonder who i dy play na

U dey play champions league grin

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by lertee(f): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
It pays to be handsome though,i like fine bobos smiley
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by millionboi(m): 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
assfreak: No be only fine boys dey go thru all these wahala wey you list. I no be fine boy but gals dey park 4 my doorstep. Make I no even mention d name wey all those jobless old women for Mechin don call me. Dey say I ugly but yet dem wan die on top my matter.
datz wat OP is sayin that u appear safer 4dem since u ugul...so thy go try privatiz u.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by millionboi(m): 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
libertyfather:

They are even mistaken for the rich dude not knowing they are the poorest.....fyn boi no kobo
OP 4get 2add it...hahaha
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
This thread is absolutely truee!!! Lol so many people think i am so proud and full of myself just because i am living my life. I walk past my street they gossip me and stare at me with dirty looks. Im used to it, its life we will survive...i dont even talk about it ever else i know i would recieve insult of my life.....if u have been called a fineboy more that 12 times in a month, like me u have a curse following u disguised as a blessing. Peace
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by olumzz(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
Romanciella: wtf like seriously u couldnt get a better background for yr picture undecided cry
Omoo c as u fine
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2014
redcliff:

Is hugging 50 girls something to brag about? crap

Maybe you hug less than five a day.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by redcliff: 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
magnificcio:

Maybe you hug less than five a day.

I dont even hug one in a day sometimes. tongue

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
EmoBoy:
They also call you fine boy all the time (I hate that!) My name is not fine boy. angry angry

But still, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

1. People always assume you're smart and intelligent

2. People are quick to have mercy on you when you commit a little crime cool

3. People are drawn to you (you have the ability to make cool and loyal friends if you want to)

4. You can easily get favors from women and some men

5. You have more charisma if you're rich compared to regular dudes

6. Your looks may easily get you a job

Anyway being handsome has not given me anything tangible in life. I'm still waiting the day my handsomeness will reward me with a million dollars.
gbam... Love da last paragraph
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by peekeeks(m): 10:58am On Dec 12, 2014
Well...I think being cute and handsome is something a guy should be able to flaunt...afterall ladies got stuff they flaunt all d time.

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by peekeeks(m): 11:00am On Dec 12, 2014
Well...I think being cute and handsome is something a guy should be able to flaunt...afterall ladies got stuff they flaunt all d time. undecided

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by ussy09(m): 7:36am On Dec 27, 2014
prettythicksme:
yes I dey burn self haba handsome guys worst eehhn and they will even demand money from ladiea
. Babe is like handsome guy don brk ur hrt b4 oo..
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Felitsa187(f): 1:22am On Jul 07, 2015
Disadvantages of being handsome: I saw this list somewhere online so i decide to add a few words to it.
1. Assumed to be a player- Women assume you're a player for no reason. They'll take you less seriously and question your motives the whole time. Its like infidelity is written all over you. Ladies make sentences like “who are you sleeping with now?” Like WTF.

2. Attracting useless women- Sure you attract more girls, but with the quantity comes a drop in quality. You'll constantly run into useless superficial women with no substance while the ones with substance are not phased or impressed by your looks. And trust me we don’t always like the pretty ones.

3. Amebor- Everyone's in your business and wants to know who you're sleeping with. Iya Basira on the street even warns her daughters never to cross your gate. On campus your name is on the lips of everyone, to make matters worse just be a little popular and you’re on every campus magazine. The amount of attention this person attracted troubled and confused her quite a bit. Everyone would know what you have done, not because of what you did but what you look like.

4. Older Women- Older women are pushy and aggressive and don't know when to turn it off. The worst part is the boldest ones are the ugliest more condemned cargo. You have a flock of obasanjo looking women constantly making you uncomfortable. The worst is they're openly biased towards you and will talk about you to everyone creating a lot of awkward tension and unwanted attention. Some would be like “Let me take care of you like a son”, biko does that involve servicing some parts..

5. Gays- Gay men stare at men the way men stare at women. It's annoying and infuriating and makes me want to fight but I'm not on so i refrain. Either way the worst part about it is gay men staring or trying to talk to you. So when a guy you think is straight glances at your arm or chest. Abomination. Once i got asked out by a gay dude, i had to stylishly turn him down, we’re great friends though.

6. Jealous Girlfriend- Your girlfriend or wife is always jealous, if she catches you smiling at a lady it’s almost equal to you sleeping with someone else. She feels so insecure, checks your phone, knows your plans and wants to follow you out on guys night. No matter how much you try to assure her, she still finds a reason not to trust you.
Guys who calm to be handsome on NL come and add yours ...

Source: http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/19324/32/disadvantages-of-being-handsome.html
The person who came up with this topic is obviously a bitter person. And funny enough, he will now not be fine. Smh!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by scentmarlc(m): 1:48am On Jul 07, 2015
@op. Its difficult, but we have no choice dan to cope

#TeamHandsome cheesy
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by scentmarlc(m): 1:49am On Jul 07, 2015
peekeeks:
Well...I think being cute and handsome is something a guy should be able to flaunt...afterall ladies got stuff they flaunt all d time. undecided
uhmMmmm dis ya lips na _____________neva mind sef gringrin buh y u squeeze ya face naa, abii shiit dey come nii gringrin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Kennedyiheme: 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
childish thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses / At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted / How I Started And Overcame 17 Years Masturbation(tears)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.