Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,538 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: (59820 Views)

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by topemirates(m): 8:05am On Sep 18, 2014
destante: shocked why u fex?

D thread no worth fexing ni?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Rhemmymatician(m): 8:15am On Sep 18, 2014
prettythicksme: most handsome guys are brokers cheaters good in yanshing,gay etc
Stock brokers?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by chison89: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2014
@Op you are right on point

I experiences all that even worst still with shy type,even married women woe you.

#smiling#To the extend my uncle ready to fold his trousers for last fight for any girl,lady,woman over smile or pest around me....#heavy*exhalation#......

Shy guy,will just smile and make and see everyone around just a friend.

LAST BULLET;Be who you are and don't make enemy and remain focus

Best luck to everyone here«
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by richard870(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2014
Only disadvantage is that girls often see a nice looking guy as a CASANOVA, especially when he's PAID
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Revolva(m): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2014

5. Gays- Gay men stare at men the way men stare at women. It's annoying and infuriating and makes me want to fight but I'm not on so i refrain. Either way the worst part about it is gay men staring or trying to talk to you. So when a guy you think is straight glances at your arm or chest. Abomination. Once i got asked out by a gay dude, i had to stylishly turn him down, we’re great friends though.
hhaahaha omo dat one never n will not happen to me
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2014
prettythicksme: most handsome guys are brokers cheaters good in yanshing,gay etc

*shocked* shocked
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by destante(f): 9:15am On Sep 18, 2014
topemirates:

D thread no worth fexing ni?
No. Don't those listed stuffs affect u too ? grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by EmoBoy(m): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Nigga you don't look handsome to me ....
how do you know someone is handsome

Lol. That's not my problem though.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by keandre: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2014
All of em true,except 4 & 5,but these aint dzadvantages abeg
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by CuteTiana(f): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2014
I agree with the unnecessary attention part. Relating it to the ladies, I hate having irresponsible, good for nothing guys (sorry to say) constantly making useless advances at me, while the responsible ones assume I must be taken (I have a boyfriend) and I have to put all my effort into changing their perspective of me and staying away from the useless attention seekers. Thats what comes with being good looking, smart and endowed at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by hermesprogidy(m): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2014
you can thank me in person grin grin grin
prettythicksme: awwww really blushing,thanks
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Romanciella(f): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
AriDsexy: Lol....all this guys claiming being handsome grin
I wonder o nd the point is most of this empty barrels are as ugly as fvck

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by lasheez(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
Romanciella: I wonder o nd the point is most of this empty barrels are as ugly as fvck
Ahhan!Romanciella I dont beleive this is coming from you.You sound soo erratic towards these guys.What did they do to you naa.Don't you know you are one of Nairalands Notorious few when it comes to the romance sections?You shouldn't make such profane statements.You are a lady,so please keep it that way.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
softsparkyy:
Eyaaaaah grin grin grin
abi oh; my travails weren't funny @all. grin

hope you're gud?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
oh puhlease!!!!! no dey flatter unasef jor!!! you are all just a bunch of broke a55 niggas with puny diikks and torn pockets. thunder fire fine without money to go with it. una even get attention from sugar mummies, una dey form celebrity. mtchew. make we see better ugly guys with handsome pockets abeg!!!! tongue grin

@romanciella! your head is there. hehehe!!! preach on!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by MenGoingThereWay: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hmmmm...its only wuSsies that waste time thinking about there looks..A real man knows not to dwell on or make noise about his looks.

A real man doesn't make his looks his selling point rather his selling points are the grounds he has covered in trying to meet up with his vision, goals or career objectives.

Its even a shame if all that getS a woman attracted to U are ur looks.

As a man it should be ur sense of ambition, intelligence, spirituality, discipline and integrity that gets women attracted to U and not Something vain known as "goodlookS"

-MenGoingThereWay.

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
MenGoingThereWay:

Hmmmm...its only wuSsies that waste time thinking about there looks..A real man knows not to dwell on or make noise about his looks.

A real man doesn't make his looks his selling point rather his selling points are the grounds he has covered in trying to meet up with his vision, goals or career objectives.

Its even a shame if all that getS a woman attracted to U are ur looks.

As a man it should be ur sense of ambition, intelligence, spirituality, discipline and integrity that gets women attracted to U and not Something vain known as "goodlookS"

-MenGoingThereWay.

Ugly dudes be talking nonsense
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Romanciella: I wonder o nd the point is most of this empty barrels are as ugly as fvck

Be nice
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by chuggy(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
D disadvantages much gon, u wana b normal frnds wit girls & they tink ur a player!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by topemirates(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
destante: No. Don't those listed stuffs affect u too ? grin

im a gentleman lol

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by fightforchange1(f): 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Getting dry humped
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by MenGoingThereWay: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
teeo:

Ugly dudes be talking nonsense

The truth Stings boy...Deal with it

I advice u do something profitable with ur life rather than stand all day looking at d mirror.

Men are recognized by achievements and not looks..Ur looks just makeS up a little percentage of a man

-MenGoingThereWay
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
MenGoingThereWay:

The truth Stings boy...Deal with it

I advice u do something profitable with ur life rather than stand all day looking at d mirror.

Men are recognized by achievements and not looks..Ur looks just makeS up a little percentage of a man

-MenGoingThereWay

Lmao, and fake dudes be building mansions on the internet. What you don't know won't hurt you, so run along. Ugly goat
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by MenGoingThereWay: 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
teeo:

Lmao, and fake dudes be building mansions on the internet. What you don't know won't hurt you, so run along. Ugly goat

Boy, u throwing e-inSults at me won't change anything about ur live or Say won't make u more handsome.

-MenGoingThereWay.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Litmus: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
In my case, all women would act like marriage material...and i often wouldn't get any angry - think about that for a moment.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Abhdul(m): 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
rahymat: I swear most of dis issues would be deactivated if u package ur self in such a way pple wnt look u twice,u dress rugged,dress nerdy and fake one village accent infact pple wnt look u twice

Not true.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
ok
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Ndkings1(m): 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
Poverty, setbacks, joblessness and misfortune are endemic to handsome guys. *Facts*
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by striker9(m): 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
fightforchange1: Getting dry humped
like seriously?? lmao
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Romanciella(f): 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
teeo:

Be nice
alryt fine embarassed
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Romanciella(f): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
shoefreak: oh puhlease!!!!! no dey flatter unasef jor!!! you are all just a bunch of broke a55 niggas with puny diikks and torn pockets. thunder fire fine without money to go with it. una even get attention from sugar mummies, una dey form celebrity. mtchew. make we see better ugly guys with handsome pockets abeg!!!! tongue grin

@romanciella! your head is there. hehehe!!! preach on!
tnkx joor..... where u hide since tongue

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Romanciella(f): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
lasheez: Ahhan!Romanciella I dont beleive this is coming from you.You sound soo erratic towards these guys.What did they do to you naa.Don't you know you are one of Nairalands Notorious few when it comes to the romance sections?You shouldn't make such profane statements.You are a lady,so please keep it that way.
Your point exactly

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted / REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses / How I Started And Overcame 17 Years Masturbation(tears)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.