Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: (59869 Views)

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by EmoBoy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: most handsome guys are brokers cheaters good in yanshing,gay etc

Really? Have you ever met a handsome guy before?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by iheanyi40(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
So true
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Beennkumar(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
Most of these haven't happened to me. embarassed
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Luvdmx(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
No 1 and 2 are just so on point, damn i hate it and sometimes wish i was not cute.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by xp17(m): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
@op, please stop taking panadol ontop our headache. we are okay with it

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by libertyfather(m): 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
teeo: Disadvantages of being handsome: I saw this list somewhere online so i decide to add a few words to it.
1. Assumed to be a player- Women assume you're a player for no reason. They'll take you less seriously and question your motives the whole time. Its like infidelity is written all over you. Ladies make sentences like “who are you sleeping with now?” Like WTF.

2. Attracting useless women- Sure you attract more girls, but with the quantity comes a drop in quality. You'll constantly run into useless superficial women with no substance while the ones with substance are not phased or impressed by your looks. And trust me we don’t always like the pretty ones.

3. Amebor- Everyone's in your business and wants to know who you're sleeping with. Iya Basira on the street even warns her daughters never to cross your gate. On campus your name is on the lips of everyone, to make matters worse just be a little popular and you’re on every campus magazine. The amount of attention this person attracted troubled and confused her quite a bit. Everyone would know what you have done, not because of what you did but what you look like.

4. Older Women- Older women are pushy and aggressive and don't know when to turn it off. The worst part is the boldest ones are the ugliest more condemned cargo. You have a flock of obasanjo looking women constantly making you uncomfortable. The worst is they're openly biased towards you and will talk about you to everyone creating a lot of awkward tension and unwanted attention. Some would be like “Let me take care of you like a son”, biko does that involve servicing some parts..

5. Gays- Gay men stare at men the way men stare at women. It's annoying and infuriating and makes me want to fight but I'm not on so i refrain. Either way the worst part about it is gay men staring or trying to talk to you. So when a guy you think is straight glances at your arm or chest. Abomination. Once i got asked out by a gay dude, i had to stylishly turn him down, we’re great friends though.

6. Jealous Girlfriend- Your girlfriend or wife is always jealous, if she catches you smiling at a lady it’s almost equal to you sleeping with someone else. She feels so insecure, checks your phone, knows your plans and wants to follow you out on guys night. No matter how much you try to assure her, she still finds a reason not to trust you.
Guys who calm to be handsome on NL come and add yours ...

Source: http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/19324/32/disadvantages-of-being-handsome.html

They are even mistaken for the rich dude not knowing they are the poorest.....fyn boi no kobo

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by duchess02(m): 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
assfreak: No be only fine boys dey go thru all these wahala wey you list. I no be fine boy but gals dey park 4 my doorstep. Make I no even mention d name wey all those jobless old women for Mechin don call me. Dey say I ugly but yet dem wan die on top my matter.
u re absolutely right,wats ladies of nowadays bizness wit u being handsome n nut rich,once u re rich,even if u re as ugly as a monkey,dey will still flock arnd u

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by johnstar(m): 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
noted
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by freshness2020: 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
This thread is for handsome guys! As I nor handsome, ma keep quite for those handsome one's to tell us their stories!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by deebrain(m): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
(he prostrates to pray)

The advantages are far more than the disadvantages. Let the name of the lord be praised.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by AriDsexy(f): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
Lol....all this guys claiming being handsome grin

5 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Culbobby(m): 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
so true..I can to relate all on the list.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by themmydhayhor(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
assfreak:

Ewo, na so dem dey do for Naija. 4 Liberia, na man dey spend for woman. Whether u be ugly abi fine woman, u go get man to spend for you.

shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

U won compare naija with liberia ni

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by iheanyi40(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: most handsome guys are brokers cheaters good in yanshing,gay etc
shey u knw say u mumu

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by scobaba: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
My home boi miky grin

He was also my best man.

fyn boi...all the chics in UNN then loved hanging around him.

He hugged an average of 50 girls everyday, smooched 20, kissed 10 publicly.

From 1st year till e graj...no babe.

everybody say him be player. angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by redcliff: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
teeo:
Assumed to be a player

This reminds me of what my cousin's wife told me when i told her I wanted her cousins.. Lmao!

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by slimfredo(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
kul
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by zicoraads: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
Suddenly, every guy is claiming to be handsome grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by redcliff: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
scobaba: My home boi miky grin

He was also my best man.

fyn boi...all the chics in UNN then loved hanging around him.

He hugged an average of 50 girls everyday, smooched 20, kissed 10 publicly.

From 1st year till e graj...no babe.

everybody say him be player.

Is hugging 50 girls something to brag about? crap
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by freshness2020: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
Then Ūя̲̅ brothers and boyfriend will be brokers or they are ugly!
No offence please!

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by striker9(m): 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
As a fine dude,its normal.I agree to the part where girls thinks a fine dude will be a player even if he's a virgin lol..

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by fubbyy(m): 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
No amount of handsomeness can creat the level of tension this poster mention, the only thin that creates such is fame

Although I pass through them on a daily basis but not to that extent
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by olumzz(m): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
AriDsexy: Lol....all this guys claiming being handsome grin
lol...dis babe claiming being sexy

6 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by scribble: 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
lol

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by scobaba: 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
redcliff:

Is hugging 50 girls something to brag about? crap

Shey ds one normal so?

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
iheanyi40: shey u knw say u mumu
na you mumu pass because you no tell me how I take mumu

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Kezifils(m): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
The curse men like us hav to liv wit.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Leetunechi: 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
Dia is hope for we ugly guys then undecided
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by AriDsexy(f): 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
olumzz:
lol...dis babe claiming being sexy
Hehehe,ok u got me there tongue
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Jerrick(m): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
Should I be sad?? sad
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by gibiam(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
These are only applicable to dudes that are not just fine but with a fat bank account.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos / Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up / Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.