Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo (39592 Views)

Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo / $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Firefire(m): 1:05am On Sep 18, 2014
Nigerian government should come out Clean. Let us call a spade spade.

$9.3m transaction for any reason should not be moved by CASH! That is Approx #1.6Bn, this is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

We are watching and waiting.

angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Firefire(m): 1:11am On Sep 18, 2014
berem: ...And they sent bombers to kill people in a school in Kano to distract Nigerians about the shady and illegal arms deal. Don't be suprised if another bomb blast happens just to make sure Nigerians are totally distracted.

Well done! I, see your too much learning... Continue!
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Giftdavids(m): 1:11am On Sep 18, 2014
lilprinze: when BH and their sponsors were smuggling sophisticated weapons that they would use to islamize this country nobody knew about it . But now that it involves a pastor every body knows about it.
what is this one saying

3 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by adonis89(m): 1:13am On Sep 18, 2014
phemmyjohnson:

Not in this country,
Those to bring the FG to book are criminals themselves..
A thief has neva been caught by armed robbers,
Till date, our $20b oil money is still invincible..
FG is playing the Tune and dancing to it themselves..
not only d 20b. Even d over $14billion gulf money which ibb stole in his days is still invincible

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by hardebounty(m): 1:15am On Sep 18, 2014
cr8v: I don't care what anyone says. When Boko Haram was buying, no one knew. If Christians decide to defend themselves it is a pity that it's fellow Christians that will write this trash. Stay there until Boko haram evolves to ISIS and start chasing you defenseless out of your country. The federal govt may not have told the whole truth but these jihadist know how to cover themselves that until now no one knows the sponsors of Boko and how they brought in heavy weapons into the country. At least it is not open in public circles. Festus, stay for Lagos I no blame you, you are not a northern Christian so you will not understand

Go and study history how turkey and some other former Christian nations to Islam. They did that by force from jihadists and there lack of unity amongst believers.

Total nonsense, u succeed in putting up dere..

2 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by hardebounty(m): 1:18am On Sep 18, 2014
ayindejimmy: This man has asked all the questns i av bin dyin 2 ask. This's nt abt party or ethnicity. Its abt wats right nd wats 'evily' wrong.
This's an eyes opener 4 all patriotic nja
Frnt page tinz! Abi?

May God bless yu, front and back and ur family for d u good moral
"It nt about religion or ethnicity"

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by hardebounty(m): 1:20am On Sep 18, 2014
Evathyst: Now wey I don book space for front page, na to read d story sure pass. Mehn! Being on fp makes one experience d fantasy of flying on a first class while doz pple whose comment wil be on pages 1-5 na economy class. Bt from pages 6-infinity,na Danfo bus whr u meet preachers, drug sellers nd all doz public disturbers. Na joke o grin

Back to d topic: As far as I'm concerned ds no news to me. I wonder why it's taking a lot of pple ds long to realise dt JONA's hand isn't clean in ds boko haram matter. Thrs a Latin saying dt goes thus 'Qui bono' meaning who profits. If u want to knw who is responsible for boko haram, den u shld ask urself who has been profiting from ds problem. Squandering billions on arms dt never get purchased, spending billions on logistics, using d insurgency as an excuse to mask his incompetence.

D kind of lies being peddled by JONA'S administration is one dt can make even d devil blush wit embarrassment cry

See eeeh! God bless yu for hitting d nail on d head gangan

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by hardebounty(m): 1:21am On Sep 18, 2014
lilprinze: when BH and their sponsors were smuggling sophisticated weapons that they would use to islamize this country nobody knew about it . But now that it involves a pastor every body knows about it.

U lil sef for brain.. Ogbeni go see doctor

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by ddeola: 1:28am On Sep 18, 2014
The whole world is WATCHING you Jona.

As for those who have allowed themselves to be used against the nation, posterity will judge and there's a bigger judgement from above at least they admit that there is God.

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by anonimi: 1:32am On Sep 18, 2014
phemmyjohnson:

Not in this country,
Those to bring the FG to book are criminals themselves..
A thief has neva been caught by armed robbers,

I am sure that you mean the so-called opposition APC is not at all different from the PDP in charge at the federal level going by what is going on in their States and LGAs as well as with their SINators and representaTHIEVES in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by anyaikenga: 1:33am On Sep 18, 2014
How ever the arms want to come let it come. We need to checkmate the Boko haram. They already said the oil in Bayelsa belong to Jigawa state.

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Youpele52: 1:42am On Sep 18, 2014
phemmyjohnson:

[size=32pt] Sahara reporter news are misleading, mods should never take news sourced from that site to front page [/size]

Read up the actual stories about this issue on ThisDay newspaper and see how Sahara reporters have tweaked the story

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/-9-3m-traced-to-intelligence-agency-as-nigeria-s-africa-open-talks-on-seized-cash/189231

2 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by deriod(m): 1:55am On Sep 18, 2014
now we no the man behind BH ,if I hear anybody writing Gej till 2019 ,I'll call on esu sopona sango Ogun & d other gods to roost such a person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by UrbanMystique: 2:33am On Sep 18, 2014
another reason why GEJ never wants insurgency to end..
using boko haram to cover up his shameful corrupt practices.

he benefits more from it than boko haram themselves.

mostly devilish man ever liveth

3 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by nkenu(m): 2:58am On Sep 18, 2014
So many questions, but yet no answer. I weep for this generatiob and the genarations to come in this country. shocked
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by chukxie(m): 3:33am On Sep 18, 2014
Nigeria is like a blockbuster horror movie being played on a big screen, and we all are watching it on 4D. The movie is fast approaching its climax. 2015 is its climax! That's the part of the movie where things would get pretty nasty and unprecedentedly bloody. The actors and actresses know what lies ahead and are preparing themselves to do battle. May God protect us and our families from bloodsucking monsters who are hell bent on destroying innocent lives.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by iamtheprincipal: 4:07am On Sep 18, 2014
lexdino: $9.3 million? Na beans? Guess the money was intended to buy arms for boko boys coz i'm beginning to suspect #PraiseDiPapa party might be the ones sponsoring BH

You are still suspecting in 2014, after when Gen. A.O. Azazi informed you of this in 2012 before his life was cut short by the same people?

3 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by iamtheprincipal: 4:29am On Sep 18, 2014
atlwireles: Lemme leave this thread with words of encouragement. Look at the man call Goodluck Jonathan, you people will call him President till 2019. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, you almajiris can do to stop. it. Your lamentations are for the dogs.

To keep Nigeria one, is a project that must be accomplished. Including buying black market arms to kill all the boko haram, bent on acting otherwise.

You must be suffering from chronic levels of selective hallucination. I have no doubt about this.

2 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by rajoys: 4:36am On Sep 18, 2014
No i disagree with u. A legitimate govt shld do legitimate busness of money transaction. This is pure money laundering which is carefully planned. They could have use one of the 11 presidential jets if truely they want to use it to buy arms for the defence of the country, but to carefully deceive and fool the sensibilities of people, they used private jet. Am getting fed up of this country.

atlwireles: Lemme leave this thread with words of encouragement. Look at the man call Goodluck Jonathan, you people will call him President till 2019. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, you almajiris can do to stop. it. Your lamentations are for the dogs.

To keep Nigeria one, is a project that must be accomplished. Including buying black market arms to kill all the boko haram, bent on acting otherwise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by iamtheprincipal: 4:44am On Sep 18, 2014
phreakabit:

Sorry but I am Igbo, I We have no business in this. This is simply a classic case of the Northerners ganging up with their loyal Southwestern subordinates to play chess with the outsider. Simply observing things unfold.

You are Igbo that's why you are spewing in so blindedly and confused manner, bringing disgrace and causing embarassment to very illustrous and hardworking Igbo sons and daughters in every part of the globe. Those who claim to represent your interest at the top, have since sold you guys for a pack of peanuts.
Until the Igbos wake up from their deep slumber and realize that GEJ is beind this insurgency just like his own brother, Gen. Azazi told the world earlier; the crises of which your Igbo brothers are the most hit and affected, you guys will continue to thrive in great despair, if your steps are not reconsidered.

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by rman: 4:48am On Sep 18, 2014
cr8v: I don't care what anyone says. When Boko Haram was buying, no one knew. If Christians decide to defend themselves it is a pity that it's fellow Christians that will write this trash. Stay there until Boko haram evolves to ISIS and start chasing you defenseless out of your country. The federal govt may not have told the whole truth but these jihadist know how to cover themselves that until now no one knows the sponsors of Boko and how they brought in heavy weapons into the country. At least it is not open in public circles. Festus, stay for Lagos I no blame you, you are not a northern Christian so you will not understand

Go and study history how turkey and some other former Christian nations to Islam. They did that by force from jihadists and there lack of unity amongst believers.

So governing Nigeria is now a Christian vs Muslim thing? You are comparing democratically elected government with bokohram in behavior. Therefore if bokoharam smuggle arms elected government that is established to cater for all irrespective of religious, ethnic and political affiliation should do same.

In essence lets turn everything into a free for all where no one is accountable anymore. Is that technically what you are asking for?

3 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by gists: 4:59am On Sep 18, 2014

people like you are the enemies of this country because you refuse to use your brain. Have you asked yourself how come the Nigerian army have not been able to wipe out bh (a supposedly northern muslim tool) when our president is a christian and many other heads of our topmost security outfits i.e Military and DSS. How come they have not been able to use the country's vast military resources to wipe out bh (according to you and your ilks a northern muslim tool of terror). Let me ask you have you ever heard of Israel taking such huge amount of cash (in a private jet) to buy black market military hardware in other to fight Hamas? Or any other country for that matter?
We have had christian presidents in this country but our security has never been this bad and hatred for one another has never been this pronounced/obvious. The truth is no other administration has heightened religious/ethnic divides in this country than the gej administration. I pray and hope that there will be a change in the occupants of aso rock come 2015

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by baraq86: 5:06am On Sep 18, 2014

thank God you used the word ''SMUGGLING''. the question is.... should the government engaged or involved in an illegal transaction before a crisis can be quenched? and I think you should go through the above questions once again for understanding.

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by rman: 5:12am On Sep 18, 2014
Firefire: Nigerian government should come out Clean. Let us call a spade spade.

$9.3m transaction for any reason should not be moved by CASH! That is Approx #1.6Bn, this is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

angry angry angry

Did Someone hack this account? sad grin

2 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:23am On Sep 18, 2014
Anybody sympathetic to this government of ours is evil
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by 2n2k(m): 5:24am On Sep 18, 2014
obailala:
This sums it up...

Claiming responsibility of this illegal transaction was a poorly thought out move by the FG.

If only GEJ was a smart man, in situations like this a scapegoat would be planted who would bear the sins of the FG and would even be jailed... Afterwards, the person would be silently released and compensated beautifully...

A smart government should not claim responsibility for illegalities like this.

I agree with you totally. I mean, what is the essence of using private 'fronts' when the government will still come out to claim responsibility. Why not use presidential jet and our diplomats that have immunity to do it ab-initio.

In 1984, FG under buhari engineered the abduction of umaru dikko in the street of London in broad daylight using private Nigerians and Isrealis as well as Nigeria Airways plane. Even though Britain was sure of the FG's involvement, FG refused to admit and Britain could only jail the abductors. Nigeria even claimed higher diplomatic ground by recalling its ambassador and sent packing British own.

3 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Muscomide: 5:42am On Sep 18, 2014
Goodluck Jonathan, never failing to fall hand since 2009. Corrupt mofos! This one wen man pipkin never see light for three whole days in Lagos. That money for help improve PHCN services o.

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Muscomide: 5:47am On Sep 18, 2014
2n2k:

I agree with you totally. I mean, what is the essence of using private 'fronts' when the government will still come out to claim responsibility. Why not use presidential jet and our diplomats that have immunity to do it ab-initio.

In 1984, FG under buhari engineered the abduction of umaru dikko in the street of London in broad daylight using private Nigerians and Isrealis as well as Nigeria Airways plane. Even though Britain was sure of the FG's involvement, FG refused to admit and Britain could only jail the abductors. Nigeria even claimed higher diplomatic ground by recalling its ambassador and sent packing British own.

That is the kind of purposeful leadership one can expect under a Buhari presidency. Not this corrupt, inept and clueless one.

5 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Aderupoko2: 5:55am On Sep 18, 2014
O yea Nigerians, know the Boko haram sponsor

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by gists: 5:55am On Sep 18, 2014
2n2k:

Muscomide:

That is the kind of purposeful leadership one can expect under a Buhari presidency. Not this corrupt, inept and clueless one.

But some pholls will not agree with you guys. They have been too blinded by religious sentiments.
Which gov in the world carry this amount of cash in civilian private jet for the purpose of legally buying equipment for the fg?

2015 is drawing closer. Maybe its time for me to move my family to saner country abroad.

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Demdem(m): 5:59am On Sep 18, 2014
Firefire: Nigerian government should come out Clean. Let us call a spade spade.

angry angry angry

I agree. Jonaadaft should come out clean.

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by KriTic24A: 6:02am On Sep 18, 2014
goldenval: How many people still remember how Benny Hinn lambasted Oritsejafor on TV,after he gave him $4million to organize crusade,& he squandered it.

If you want to know more about the CAN president,go readup the Bishop Benny Hinn saga.

It is only the Nig Govt that would abandon its own Central Bank, and pay $9.3 million in cash for a foreign "legitimate transaction"!

So asides being a pastor and an owner of a private University, he is also into the business of jet leasing. Soon he'll be producing cements.

This man is way too controversial for a religious leader. The same man that claimed BH targeted only Christians during the Chibok abduction.

Oritsejafor admits ownership of jet FG lays claim to the money. This is where I would love the National assembly to come in.

I thought he acquired Jet for spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ, so he also lease it to make more profit. Building an earthly empire.

Bro, you are very spot-on
Some of us actually alleged that Jona was the person who gave out the jet in question back then, but some church people came out to tell us they contributed the money to buy him a birth-day gift of a plane for the purpose of evangelizing.
What do we have now?
The same plane now leased out for BUSINESS? ARMED RUNNING BUSINESS for that matter?

I have said it repeatedly that Churches are BUSINESS ENTITIES. But what i did not envisage was running arm-business.
Why are the church members who claimed to contribute to buy the plane for envagelism not asking questions now?
Were they not fooled into believing their 'Man of Gold' when he enumerates his flight itineries, and how many countries of the world he must preached in, how he got delayed number of times and outrightly got disapointed or have his flight cancel most times?

Is it not the same plane that now have enough time for arm-purchasing-business?
BTW, was it not of recent Nigeria got delivery of fighter jets and other ammunitions? Why was this SA purchase not included if it is a genuine one?

Wait, WAIT!! Where have all the clannish supporters gone?

CAN LEADER INDEED!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) / Atiku Visits Omisore Over Osun Elections / Olusegun Obasanjo At Christ Embassy Crossover Night, States Five 'P' Pillar For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.