Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. (5930 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. / So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Bevy12(f): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jhydey192: u well so??
I'm well and i know what i'm saying.
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Desire130(f): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
why on earth ,would a student like u ask for iPhone 6, are you the father ?? and what happens when she uses that same iPhone 6 to call other mugu like u , pls learn to reason well .love is not blind at all ,true love is considerate. ......
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
Slap yourself for even thinking of spending your school fees on a phone. Foolish boy! angry angry angry
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
ItsJonathan: Help me, my girlfriend wants the impossible, she wants me to buy her the new Iphone6+. I really love her, I want to use my next semester school fees and my lodge rent to buy it for her, I'm confused now. Please help me. 450k is too much Tenk

stop being a greedy fella, just buy the damn thing. guys like you are the reason ladies follow rich old men. you have your school fees and rent but don't want to make your lovely girlfriend happy, Devil will punish your worthless life.

thank you.
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
can barely believe such stupid post still exist on nairaland.imagine a guy asking if he shuld use his LODGE RENT AND SCHOOL FEES to buy a phone for some girl,because d girl veejay makes him fly.also believin dat d girl loves him.

AM sorry man,but u nid to swim out of dis ocean of foolishness.before u drown in it.
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Rutheby(f): 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
lequatee:

hello hun, i know you are very caring but you should know when someone is a circus clown..... you'r taking silly people too serious. thanks.
True. Just discovered he is not serious. Tanks
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
bcux of kpekus u want to ruin ur lyf and what makes u tink hers is d best wen u Neva GOTO another man farm u will ur father's farm is the largest bros if na truth u dey yarn wake up Hw can u use money DAT can get u a land to buy phone
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by jameshardly(m): 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dude you seriously need a psychic. I can connect you to 1 if u care.... All the same sha, you're exceptionally confused.
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by jennylove7575(f): 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
That ur babe is living in fantasy island.. Probably u have money that's why she is demanding that from you, her student boyfriend...you can sell one of your kidney that will buy her 10 iphones 6..
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Odunharry(m): 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
I dont think you are in any university.
I think you are a jobless nitwit who deserves to be slapped into another race!
buhahahahah
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by snakebeat: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
ItsJonathan:

Bro, its more complicated than that.

You see, My life will come to ruins if I buy it,

And she'll ruin me if I don't buy it. ( She say no kpekusing and her kpekus is the best in the world)

Please help me bro
What have u benefited from all d kpekusing u been having? By d way what type of fone are u using?
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
ItsJonathan:
But I have not buy her much, only z3 last two month, pay her house rent for two years and the occasional monthly allawee
Are you alright?
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by ItsJonathan(m): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
snakebeat: What have u benefited from all d kpekusing u been having? By d way what type of fone are u using?

asha 200
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by ItsJonathan(m): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
jennylove7575: That ur babe is living in fantasy island.. Probably u have money that's why she is demanding that from you, her student boyfriend...you can sell one of your kidney that will buy her 10 iphones 6..

Please where to sell the kidney?
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by chimerase2: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Op I hv done it before grin
I used ma skul fees to buy ma babe fone
So buy it u re not de first person odawise no ngba ndi egypt for u grin
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by chimerase2: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
marieolae: Dooo not buy, this girl is not worth it
but I did it for ma babe I used ma skul fees to buy her Bold5 and part of her huz rent
Is dat not luv undecided
Didn't de man of God try undecided
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by chimerase2: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dolcilicious:

WTF? undecided
undecided undecided undecided
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Charles4075(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Iphone 6 wahala..

Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by jennylove7575(f): 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
ItsJonathan:

Please where to sell the kidney?
grin grin Malaysia or India...hope u have a lawyer so that you won't be cheated out of your cash. grin grin
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Dolcilicious(f): 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
chimerase2: undecided undecided undecided

Whats d p again?
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by chimerase2: 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dolcilicious:

Whats d p again?
but u already hv the p and I hv de d undecided
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by happykidArotiba(m): 11:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
the money dat will buy me almost 2plots.??
anyways, buy it. university education is not compulsory.
and u can squat with friends. afta using d lodge rent.
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 19, 2014
Sell ur family land undecided
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by tobeykush: 12:53am On Sep 19, 2014
why do I have a feeling that the OP made this shii up
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by tobeykush: 12:53am On Sep 19, 2014
why do I have a feeling that the OP made this shii up?
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by scribble: 1:11am On Sep 19, 2014
I need more info bro

Forget the kpekus

Does she spit or swallow?
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by scribble: 1:13am On Sep 19, 2014
jennylove7575: That ur babe is living in fantasy island.. Probably u have money that's why she is demanding that from you, her student boyfriend...you can sell one of your kidney that will buy her 10 iphones 6..

Would you like an iPhone 7

I'm newly single
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by scribble: 1:13am On Sep 19, 2014
snowprince07: Sell ur family land undecided

Times are hard
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by scribble: 1:15am On Sep 19, 2014
Desire130: why on earth ,would a student like u ask for iPhone 6, are you the father ?? and what happens when she uses that same iPhone 6 to call other mugu like u , pls learn to reason well .love is not blind at all ,true love is considerate. ......

What does love have to do with matters of ukwu

Did u not see the part about kpekus

Some kpekus is worth iPhone 6...

Love apart
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by emmy02(m): 1:15am On Sep 19, 2014
ItsJonathan:

Bro, its more complicated than that.

You see, My life will come to ruins if I buy it,

And she'll ruin me if I don't buy it. ( She say no kpekusing and her kpekus is the best in the world)

Please help me bro

U can't be too sure about that.. Try kpekusing someone else n see.
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Ochiske(m): 1:39am On Sep 19, 2014
Post a picture of your girlfriend or Idonbelivit cheesy cheesy
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by franzis(m): 4:35am On Sep 19, 2014
This op can lie eh,iphone 6 on pre-order isn't even up to 130k and now u say iphone 6+ 450k... U better say something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) / Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) / Photo: When Your Best Man Sponsored Your Wedding...lol!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.