Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. (6028 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. / So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Dolcilicious(f): 6:57am On Sep 19, 2014
chimerase2: but u already hv the p and I hv de d undecided
i'll ignore u again
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by chimerase2: 7:08am On Sep 19, 2014
Dolcilicious:
i'll ignore u again
dis earlier morning, is dat hw to say good morning undecided
If u ignore me I will faint undecided
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by larryUG(m): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2014
ItsJonathan: Help me, my girlfriend wants the impossible, she wants me to buy her the new Iphone6+. I really love her, I want to use my next semester school fees and my lodge rent to buy it for her, I'm confused now. Please help me. 450k is too much Tenk
R u sure u r in school? i doubt it, buh if u r, na total waste of school fees on u, no offence. go ahead and buy her the fone.
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by karlxavier(m): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2014
Please don't mind the op, he has no case... I think he just formed it or something. He just wants to have fun on this platform cos I don't see someone that actually sucked his mother"s breast can come on a public forum to post such arrant nonsense.... My candid opinion, just let her be and move on with your life. I can't even imagine having 10 million naira and I would think of going to get an apple iPhone 6 for 450k... That's a total waste of money... Am so angry typing this cos out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh... Please seun, end this topic or possibly delete it...
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by karlxavier(m): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2014
Breast I mean
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by karlxavier(m): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2014
Someone in his/her right senses...
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by jimohibrahim(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2014
karlxavier: Please don't mind the op, he has no case... I think he just formed it or something. He just wants to have fun on this platform cos I don't see someone that actually sucked his mother"s breast can come on a public forum to post such arrant nonsense.... My candid opinion, just let her be and move on with your life. I can't even imagine having 10 million naira and I would think of going to get an apple iPhone 6 for 450k... That's a total waste of money... Am so angry typing this cos out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh... Please seun, end this topic or possibly delete it...

That's exactly my point,he form the story,so he could just read and enjoy the comments
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by philantoxx(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2014
bro.if u insist u most buy it u will loose evrytin coz u must have become a wanderer.
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by tobeykush: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
1) The topic seems unreal ....
2) Iphone6 is not 450k nau....
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Epathra(f): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
She wants your future in exchange for kpekus. Satan is dancing alingo wt Ʊя̩̥̊ priorities.
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by mimiejacobz(f): 12:29am On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=Timothy3113]When i am watching the legend of the seeker , zeddicus zo zorander says: love is the greatest magic in this world. Love conquers all.
If she truely loves you and you know, then it buy it for her. University education is not everything in life. Most of the sucessful people in the word dont have university education. My friend you can make it without uni. If you sacrifice for love, then love also will bring you sucess.

hahaha,you bad gan,dts d best advice for d op
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Artistix: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
The truth is this girl doesn't love you, I mean how you gonna pay for your semester and where you gonna stay? Education comes 1st though. Wah if you sacrifice all that and she leaves you the next day. If she loves you the way you love her she won't make you go through all this trouble. Wake up man!!!
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by fexyrich(m): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
Why are u all replying this pervert called jonathan..with the way he sounds he is either joking or he is certainly under a serious spell..u guys shld just stop wasting your energy on him...he is just an attention seeker. angry
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Yossykit: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
I wonder why pple are exchanging comments with dis guy. Dis guy really sounds immatured. Imagine: "i bought her fone, pay her rent, bought dis and dat, her pu**y is the best in the world, she wil not allow me to sleep in her house despite the fact that i paid the rent, is 450k too much for her? I want to use my fees to buy her fone and other rubbish like that.
If u like, go and do money ritual bcus of her now, who cares. I just noticed that you want to be noticed and feel among.
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Vivvvy1(f): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2015
LolLolLol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Why do u No Longer Care To Marry Handsome Men....PICS / Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church / 5 Best Dating Apps In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.