Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] (10365 Views)

Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / Have You Ever Been Caught Or Have caught Someone Masturbating / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
panachuku: i wish i cud round up all the NL trools and behead dem all

can I be your comrade in the execution we should be called the killer unit.
I just wan behead some of these retarded slow poke E- fighters and pro book haramist cry

can I be your comrade in the execution we should be called the killer unit.
I just wan behead some of these retarded slow poke E- fighters and pro book haramist
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2014

You and me both.

If only Seun gave us an ignore user function I would banish many of the waterheads to life in hell in my iggiebin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by fx45(m): 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
1. AndyBlaze
2. Boomba....
3. Krall
4. Youngwizzy

Pls complete the list so they can be court-martialled and dealt with immediatley
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by marieolae(f): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
I dnt like fish!. I be mammi water too! RUUUUN. FOR YOUR LIFE NOWWWW!!!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Badassniggga(m): 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
krall: don't be so superstitions there is nothing like papiwater angry its what the british call "handsome" cheesy

But I have seen real mammywater before. They usually like fanta and buns angry
OMG grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by jsunex(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Foolishness
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by MrCork: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
krall: This is serious issue. My mother sister say that they say if a very beautiful woman don't eat fish, she is marine mammi water. So although I strongly advice her not to she served my fine girlfriend big cat fish head with rice and stock fish and dry fish and one chicken. And she say I should watch.
To my horror, when she see the fish, she squeeze face shift the fish one side and ate only the chicken. I started shivering. And my mum sister whispered "what did I tell you. If you love your life run!!!"

Since then I am afraid of her and refused to touch her again. She also likes spending time in bathroom and like swimming. Could she be a mammy water?? sad

I have also observed some other mammywater tendency she exhibits....

...bro...i dont mean to sound rude but did tumbula fell on yor head?....coz serrrriously....it sounds as if yor head is not slightly correct.....( no offense) undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by egopersonified(f): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Papiwater, when are you relocating back to the sea?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by asadike(f): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
krall,u again?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by kuderrich: 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
@op so u think if she's truly a mammywater u can run away or start drawing back? No way,she'll always get u wen she want,even if u go dey slp for ur pastor house. D truth is, dat she doesn't eat fish doesn't make her a mammywater.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 19, 2014
Ok because Dem say make everybody post 4 NL na him u go come de show ur talent 4 here abi??

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by freezyprinzy(m): 12:20am On Sep 19, 2014
I hate fish and I love swimming too...guess am a papi water embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 19, 2014
Some pipo sha, SMH for them

The guy b like 'marine mammywater'
Shey 'aerial mammywater dey ni'
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by 2goodbobo(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2014
It takes a "mamiwater to know a mimiwater" and your aunty is one grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Yemlizzy(f): 10:12am On Sep 19, 2014
Another Yaba left patientcheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by 100Cents: 10:27am On Sep 19, 2014
Don't let her beauty deceive you.

Run for your life..
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by mrham03(m): 10:30am On Sep 19, 2014
krall: This is serious issue. My mother sister say that they say if a very beautiful woman don't eat fish, she is marine mammi water. So although I strongly advice her not to she served my fine girlfriend big cat fish head with rice and stock fish and dry fish and one chicken. And she say I should watch.
To my horror, when she see the fish, she squeeze face shift the fish one side and ate only the chicken. I started shivering. And my mum sister whispered "what did I tell you. If you love your life run!!!"

Since then I am afraid of her and refused to touch her again. She also likes spending time in bathroom and like swimming. Could she be a mammy water?? sad

I have also observed some other mammywater tendency she exhibits....
lol, did u forget to smoke your weed today?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by marieolae(f): 7:46am On Sep 23, 2014
jvera: she might b or its ha nature v a frnd who doent eat fish
hi..I know this gonna sound a little bit weird butt..I love your eyebrows..what eye pencil did u use for it??
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Jennydoris(f): 8:31am On Sep 23, 2014
My grandmother till now don't eat fish just because of its smell. So it's normal for people not to eat fish.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 23, 2014
I was passing thru ikpoba river one sunday afternoon in benin and I saw lots of ladies by the river bank numbering 50 or more all dressed half naked, na there I fear babes. All of them were very beautiful, I no fit park look make dem no go hypnotize me (and this are the same babes wey we guy men go toast and begin fvck and some people go even marry). There are lotta marine babes on earth and even in Nigeria and on NL here, so do not listen to them here, most of dem dress with plenty make up and fix nails and long hair. Guys if u look at any girl and say 'this babe be like mami water' truth is that she is most likely a mami water. I have dated some and I know what I'm talkin about. They will wreck u spiritually and u never pogress, ur only consolation is havin a fine chick by u and ur hornyy self won't tell u she is the source of ur predicament because they are good in bed. Guy if u think she is a mami water, then she is a mami water. Run now and save ur future.....and yes they hate fish and love swimming
, they will tell u they can never stop wearing weave on

One classic example that happened to me one night. We were sleepin together on the same bed in my room at night (when she came visiting) and I started dreamin, I saw her in my dream and she shouted my name in a scary way, I was shocked and it was kind of scary and I immediately opened my eyes, guess what I saw, that same babe lookin straight into my eyes in the middle of the night even with the darkness in the room I could still see her eyes and she was just lookin at me and didn't say anythin. Na there I fear....I had to go for deliverance
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2014
marieolae: hi..I know this gonna sound a little bit weird butt..I love your eyebrows..what eye pencil did u use for it??
see how long and curvy it looks... I am beginning to suspect the two of you angry

They always like long eyelash and eyebrow too angry
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2014
lrguru: I was passing thru ikpoba river one sunday afternoon in benin and I saw lots of ladies by the river bank numbering 50 or more all dressed half naked, na there I fear babes. All of them were very beautiful, I no fit park look make dem no go hypnotize me (and this are the same babes wey we guy men go toast and begin fvck and some people go even marry). There are lotta marine babes on earth and even in Nigeria and on NL here, so do not listen to them here, most of dem dress with plenty make up and fix nails and long hair. Guys if u look at any girl and say 'this babe be like mami water' truth is that she is most likely a mami water. I have dated some and I know what I'm talkin about. They will wreck u spiritually and u never pogress, ur only consolation is havin a fine chick by u and ur hornyy self won't tell u she is the source of ur predicament because they are good in bed. Guy if u think she is a mami water, then she is a mami water. Run now and save ur future.....and yes they hate fish and love swimming
, they will tell u they can never stop wearing weave on

One classic example that happened to me one night. We were sleepin together on the same bed in my room at night (when she came visiting) and I started dreamin, I saw her in my dream and she shouted my name in a scary way, I was shocked and it was kind of scary and I immediately opened my eyes, guess what I saw, that same babe lookin straight into my eyes in the middle of the night even with the darkness in the room I could still see her eyes and she was just lookin at me and didn't say anythin. Na there I fear....I had to go for deliverance
I hope you carried it (her) for deliverance with you. Are you finally free from the bondage?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by marieolae(f): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2014
krall: see how long and curvy it looks... I am beginning to suspect the two of you angry

They always like long eyelash and eyebrow too angry
what are you suspecting??
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 23, 2014
krall: I hope you carried it (her) for deliverance with you. Are you finally free from the bondage?
boss, I am complete and totally free. I once told her to go for deliverance at MFM and she said even if I want to break up with her, she won't go. So many instances and even had similar experience with some other babes too. They can tell u about the things u have done even if they were not there wit u (and they call it female instinct), and if u add a new babe (catch) to ur phone contact and save it with 'papa yemi or shoemaker' they will know. I keep meetin them maybe cos I love pretty babes, but lately I watch before I make any move. Some may not be all that pretty, but they have this huge sex appeal that will even make the pope's dick rock hard by mere starin at her.

A friend of mine once picked up a babe at the front of a bank and they didn't drive for upto 2 minutes before the girl stopped and entered another bank, and that was the beginning of his woes. The girl started callin him everyday and sayin all kind of things. The guy was like...I didn't even talk with u that long when I picked u up nor even remembered givin u my number....cos it was just a helpless lift to a supposedly stranded lady. This babe started callin his wife and threatened his family and kids, he even described my friends dick and all the contours and mark on it, so there was no way my friend could deny he didn't sleep with the lady. The wife almost left him, but she only started realizin that that babe was a mamiwater when the babe started tellin her somethings too and threatened to kill even her unborn child in her womb cos she was pregnant then, na there dem face church. Since then my guy no de look fine babe or give any babe lift.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Exjoker(m): 11:06am On Sep 23, 2014
African with their superstitional believe...smh
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by jvera(f): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
marieolae: hi..I know this gonna sound a little bit weird butt..I love your eyebrows..what eye pencil did u use for it??
tnks used sleek nd davis eye pencil
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
lrguru: boss, I am complete and totally free. I once told her to go for deliverance at MFM and she said even if I want to break up with her, she won't go. So many instances and even had similar experience with some other babes too. They can tell u about the things u have done even if they were not there wit u (and they call it female instinct), and if u add a new babe (catch) to ur phone contact and save it with 'papa yemi or shoemaker' they will know. I keep meetin them maybe cos I love pretty babes, but lately I watch before I make any move. Some may not be all that pretty, but they have this huge sex appeal that will even make the pope's dick rock hard by mere starin at her.

A friend of mine once picked up a babe at the front of a bank and they didn't drive for upto 2 minutes before the girl stopped and entered another bank, and that was the beginning of his woes. The girl started callin him everyday and sayin all kind of things. The guy was like...I didn't even talk with u that long when I picked u up nor even remembered givin u my number....cos it was just a helpless lift to a supposedly stranded lady. This babe started callin his wife and threatened his family and kids, he even described my friends dick and all the contours and mark on it, so there was no way my friend could deny he didn't sleep with the lady. The wife almost left him, but she only started realizin that that babe was a mamiwater when the babe started tellin her somethings too and threatened to kill even her unborn child in her womb cos she was pregnant then, na there dem face church. Since then my guy no de look fine babe or give any babe lift.
this is serious. shocked
How do we now know who the real human beings are??
We have to be very careful especially on nairaland.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
marieolae: what are you suspecting??
NOTHING ohh. I am sorry. lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
I don't eat fishes as well it my nature and I am not a Mami water but my guy do wonder why too
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by xplode111(m): 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
prettythicksme: I don't eat fishes as well it my nature and I am not a Mami water but my guy do wonder why too
hmmm. re u sure ur not? hehehe
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by marieolae(f): 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
jvera: tnks used sleek nd davis eye pencil
is that all you used for it? To make it thick like dat
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by marieolae(f): 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
krall: NOTHING ohh. I am sorry. lipsrsealed
ok smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) / How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant / My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.