Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa (39617 Views)

Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT / Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable / Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2014
lurvy: [size=16pt]....The statement tallies with what top security officials told PREMIUM TIMES in confidence that the money was legit as the government decided to buy the arms secretly; because the U.S. government had allegedly blocked its efforts to buy arms openly.

From the above, My question is..... Why should the US government block Nigeria's efforts to buy arms openly..? Even with the current security situation in Nigeria?

Remember the US Government earlier predicted the break-up of Nigeria in 2015!
So is the US Government trying to make their prediction come to pass by refusing to sell arms to Nigeria or even assisting Nigeria militarily..?? [/size]
undecided

You and your type should just shut up

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by akeem0502: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2014
Alexk2: I've never been a fan of GEJ nor His government but i'm with the fg on this one and i think SA is just deleberately trying to frustrate nigeria, act lyk a bully and make a mess of the whole issue. This is where i expect GEJ to stand up and warn SA sternly.
come to think of it, we need to equip our military asap and if USA choose to frustrate our move, there is nothing wrong in choosing the silent method. i expect SA to understand our desperatn and help us out even if the transfer of such fund seems absurd as they claim; that may just be the only option available.
I never trust USA with our many problems in this country!

By God's grace we'll win this war against terror either USA or any foriegn country choose to help us or not and NIGERIA will never break b4 and after the victory.

God bless nigeria!

What is illegal remains illegal, FG has no excuse to ferry in money illegally to another country.. Like I said in an earlier post Arms dealers can easily send arms to their customers without u stuffing money inside boxes and flying 6 hours. No justification for FG.

BTW has anyone ever thought of why in the middle of all this drama PDP quickly endorsed GEJ for 2015? Food for thought

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2014
Titilayodeji13: I have never for once trusted all Nigerians JET Pastors.

Loook u dont have to because a pastor own a jet, u wont trust. just on that basis? its very wrong. Because one cannot afford something, he will criticize those who can afford it. A poor man will claim drinking garri with fresh pepper and salt is very nutritious. Do u share that too?

What u have to do is consider the reason y a pastor must have a jet. Does it warrant it. One of the most travel pastor in the world is pastor Adeboye with church branches in over 150 countries. He visited these churches from time to time from africa to europe america and asia. A couple of months ago when I was in Dubai, pastor Adeboye came to dubai church. I dont expect him to be subject to airlines delays and cancellation of flight to the detriment of his international church outreaches. Like I experience when I spent complete 24 hour at nairobi airport and around 10 hours ad doha airport before i could connect my flight. what a waste of time. i thing u heard about that 17 yrs old nigerian ordeal in the hand of egypt air.

Some (not all) of these planes belong to the ministries, not the pastors. But when a pastor has it for business, I dont subscribe to it.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2014
abeg SA make una use d money take d compensation for those SA families wey TB joshua take do sacrifise for nigeria,dnt ever realease d money oooo
GEJ,nw God go dey catch u small small,u use boko haram cause diversion for naija abi so u go dey do bad bad things for back,like smuggle money won go hide for SA,abacha second.all ur secret will soon be reveal to d world

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 19, 2014
louisinemo:

Loook u dont have to because a pastor own a jet, u wont trust. just on that basis? its very wrong. Because one cannot afford something, he will criticize those who can afford it. A poor man will claim drinking garri with fresh pepper and salt is very nutritious. Do u share that too?

What u have to do is consider the reason y a pastor must have a jet. Does it warrant it. One of the most travel pastor in the world is pastor Adeboye with church branches in over 150 countries. He visited these churches from time to time from africa to europe america and asia. A couple of months ago when I was in Dubai, pastor Adeboye came to dubai church. I dont expect him to be subject to airlines delays and cancellation of flight to the detriment of his international church outreaches. Like I experience when I spent complete 24 hour at nairobi airport and around 10 hours ad doha airport before i could connect my flight. what a waste of time. i thing u heard about that 17 yrs old nigerian ordeal in the hand of egypt air.

Some (not all) of these planes belong to the ministries, not the pastors. But when a pastor has it for business, I dont subscribe to it.

Absolute balderdash...A pastor in Nigeria has no business using a private jet when his congregation wallow in poverty.. Needless to say this congregation pays and maintain for this jet which they will never in their lifetime have access to... Their are over 1billion catholics in the world but the Catholic pope don't have a private jet... So what's your point... Flight delay my foot

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by chamboy(m): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2014
The Most Retardeed People on Here

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by chamboy(m): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2014
Ogbeche77: Absolute balderdash...A pastor in Nigeria has no business using a private jet when his congregation wallow in poverty.. Needless to say this congregation pays and maintain for this jet which they will never in their lifetime have access to... Their are over 1billion catholics in the world but the Catholic pope don't have a private jet... So what's your point... Flight delay my foot
I would Like to ask this Pastors, Just one question. What is the Main/Major Purpose of Being a Christian
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by timoney(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2014
angry A pastor's name should not be mention in d process of acquiring arms... Nigerian politicians are lairs now d religious leaders are becoming bigger lairs.

I don't like dis news I'm hearing about Pastor Ayo...
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2014
chamboy: I would Like to ask this Pastors, Just one question. What is the Main/Major Purpose of Being a Christian
I'm not so sure myself because just few months back, I saw a video on youtube where members of a church in SA were made to eat grass by their pastor grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Abraham2013(m): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2014
liberty300: yes. After people would be wondering why Linda is richer than seun. @least,linda doesn't let hate foster in her site. Nairalnaders are filled with bitter,vile sociopaths
How do u know linda is richer dan seun, r u dere account officer? Or r u basing ur statement on hear say

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by chamboy(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2014
Another Set of fooools

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Babaji111(m): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2014
What a shame! How I wish the US and the developed world to hasten clearing MARS so that all Nigerians and our so-called government be transferred to the new planet. We are disgracing ourselves to the eyes of the world. cry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by lurvy: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2014
[size=14pt]For those who could read... US CIA predicts Nigeria break-up in 2015...

Link: http://www.worldaffairsjournal.org/content/editorial-was-cias-prediction-nigerias-collapse-2015-correcthe

I think Nigeria is waxing even stronger against all odds...including the break-up prediction by US CIA.... and blockage of arms sales to Nigeria.

Some one posted on this forum that US supplied drones to Nigeria... any proof of this??

Has there been any report of drone strikes within Nigeria? [/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Babaji111(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2014
chigozisky01: so SA don get liver to freeze naija moni baa. Hey make una remmember how much mtn dey make ooo.
Don't you know that MTN is a private company? This is a government affair plss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by PEREP: 11:29am On Sep 19, 2014
Nigerians,

This case is just as follows;

I gave a contract to one company and paid for the products he will deliver. The company contacted his partner somewhere else to procure my products. He decided to travel to the supplier with the Money I paid in cash. He was caught for not declaring the money, how then is it my fault?

Let the Israeli security company sort itself out with South African authourities and supply our order.

You can read the post where Premium Times copied from the below.

http://africajournalismtheworld.com/2014/09/16/south-africa-seizes-nine-million-dollars-linked-to-nigerian-arms-purchase/
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2014
Haha....America must know na, have you forgotten? So obviously US couldn't afford to block terrorist organisations from acquiring heavy arms even within it's own borders, and somehow she manages to block Nigeria's efforts after supposedly pledging military cooperation and assistance? Why didn't US block FG's effort to borrow $1billion, same money meant for curbing insurgency? Honestly am ashamed on behalf of our leaders, shameless mofos!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by chamboy(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2014
Anoda dumbfuck

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Exjoker(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2014
Poor south africa is lookin for way by all mean to claim our oil money...FG shul neva let dat happen...we wont be de one to feed south africans...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Deepfreezer(m): 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
I blame us the youths of Nigeria for being cowards. this country need massive revolution. the rich are getting richer.
of all places to buy military hard ware SA.
that CASH was stolen.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ogbeche77: Absolute balderdash...A pastor in Nigeria has no business using a private jet when his congregation wallow in poverty.. Needless to say this congregation pays and maintain for this jet which they will never in their lifetime have access to... Their are over 1billion catholics in the world but the Catholic pope don't have a private jet... So what's your point... Flight delay my foot

Yes u are right. But the Pope board chartered plane. chartered plane come with a huge cost too (remember how much d oil minister spent in two years on chartered aircraft, and think how much pope will spend in his lifetime) , u dont expect the pope to break down into the cargo of commercial flight. In addition Vatican has an airline.

But remember d reason I gave that could lead to having one as a pastor for the ministry and not personally. We hardly have one or two christian ministries (corporately owned, not pastor-owned) that qualify based on that reason. Having it as a personal property is a foul.

I want u to know that every God fearin and sincere pastor is doing his best to take care of the poor, but that does not mean that they have to be poor themselves for u to know. They cannot do it all alone because Jesus says "the poor will not cease from the land". God's work too must move forward.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by blitzzix(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
angryjona iz very anoyin nd dat yeye CAN presido only GOD knows wat dey ar hidin........ make s.a kip dat money jaweangry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by debbleopto: 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
bigwig10: Government only cooking lies to cover up some flaws,imagine..... Nigerian government stand not acceptable to the SA

Thank God for this exposure. If it were some ss and se they would have swallowed the nigeria govt lies hook and line together. If you like all the jonathanians in the house call the South Africa govt members of APC, na u know. If lie goes 20 years, truth will catch up with it one day.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by debbleopto: 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
bigwig10: Government only cooking lies to cover up some flaws,imagine..... Nigerian government stand not acceptable to the SA

Thank God for this exposure. If it were some ss and se they would have swallowed the nigeria govt lies hook and line together. If you like all the jonathanians in the house call the South Africa govt members of APC, na u know. If lies goes 20 years, truth will catch up with it one day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by debbleopto: 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2014

Thank God for this exposure. If it were some ss and se they would have swallowed the nigeria govt lies hook and line together. If you like all the jonathanians in the house call the South Africa govt members of APC, na u know. If lies goes 20 years, truth will catch up with it one day. Remember remember Obasanjo had warned "...before it is too late.."

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by UpLoyo: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
lurvy: [size=14pt]For those who could read... US CIA predicts Nigeria break-up in 2015...

Link: http://www.worldaffairsjournal.org/content/editorial-was-cias-prediction-nigerias-collapse-2015-correcthe

I think Nigeria is waxing even stronger against all odds...including the break-up prediction by US CIA.... and blockage of arms sales to Nigeria.

Some one posted on this forum that US supplied drones to Nigeria... any proof of this??

Has there been any report of drone strikes within Nigeria? [/size]

Some of you clowns really need to get this into your thick skull. Nigeria's problem is Nigeria's problem, you guys really think all US thinks about is Nigeria? Really? The last time anyone gave a hoot about Nigeria is when 200 girls were kidnapped. US this, US that...seriously because I can't remember the last time anyone said anything about Nigeria. If you like break, if you like stay together just stop thinking the world revolves around Nigeria. Every country has her own issue to handle. And for the mumus I hope you know US is Nigeria's ally; won't it be very idiotic not to sell nija arms and allow nija to go to Russia for help? Pls for the love of God use your brain!!!!!! I wonder how much they are paying some of you to be this stup1d? $1/day?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by IBROHIM: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
haconjy: SA is western pet, the country has being against Nigeria all this while, now i know that Nigeria cant be compare to another country in Africa, all Africa Country hate Nigeria. And that is while Nigeria needs to come out without the help of any country.
oga explain to nigerians how nigeria is better! Is it in education or power supply or do you mean corruption! Make it clear to us! Our bias level is our problem in this country! Shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by tefund(m): 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
Money WAS ment for GEJ AND HIS CORRUPT PDP CHIEFTAIN, I REST MY CASE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by UpLoyo: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
milehigh06:

You and your type should just shut up

Lol...thank you sir; I was thinking around they should just donate their brains to the nearest lab. smiley
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by UpLoyo: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
PEREP: Nigerians,

This case is just as follows;

I gave a contract to one company and paid for the products he will deliver. The company contacted his partner somewhere else to procure my products. He decided to travel to the supplier with the Money I paid in cash. He was caught for not declaring the money, how then is it my fault?

Let the Israeli security company sort itself out with South African authourities and supply our order.

You can read the post where Premium Times copied from the below.

http://africajournalismtheworld.com/2014/09/16/south-africa-seizes-nine-million-dollars-linked-to-nigerian-arms-purchase/

How is it then your fault? Because only 1diots like you will conduct a $9.5m business in such a way and carry such an amount in cash. I bet in your line of business you've never heard of wire transfer right? What if the plane had crashed? So you were willing to risk that? You've only proven you are nothing but a low life, scumbag, a thief that didn't realize any amount over $10,000 has to be declared. Have I answered your question yet?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by fursh(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2014

They all have excuse of acquiring a jet, some hve more than one. They're all business men, some brainwashed persons would still be dancing to their deceitful tone. God knows his own. Men of God indeed
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
louisinemo:

Yes u are right. But the Pope board chartered plane. chartered plane come with a huge cost too (remember how much d oil minister spent in two years on chartered aircraft, and think how much pope will spend in his lifetime) , u dont expect the pope to break down into the cargo of commercial flight. In addition Vatican has an airline.

But remember d reason I gave that could lead to having one as a pastor for the ministry and not personally. We hardly have one or two christian ministries (corporately owned, not pastor-owned) that qualify based on that reason. Having it as a personal property is a foul.

I want u to know that every God fearin and sincere pastor is doing his best to take care of the poor, but that does not mean that they have to be poor themselves for u to know. They cannot do it all alone because Jesus says "the poor will not cease from the land". God's work too must move forward.
No the vativan has no airline... Except it was just purchased yesterday and I'm not updated yet... Pope uses Air Italia, just that it is rebranded and repainted each time he is to embark on an international visit ouside europe...
And by the way don't even drag the oil minister in to this.. No one hold that biatch accountable for anything

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by UpLoyo: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
puppy2k: South Africa have really proven they are a hateful nation . What do you call a nation with a history of xenophobia against Nigerians. What do you call this kind of behaviour they are putting up if no be bad belle against Nigerians. Just read between the line and see the hate hitting 100% green on us all . MTN dey nigeria dey misbehave nobody dey give them stress . Nigeria business can thrive not in SA . Most of you must have forgotten so soon that during their apartheid era. It was mostly Nigerians that took the centre stage for the fight fight for the whites to give them freedom . That was not too long ago . Now even after their independence the same South African that our leaders took the steps of backing up were the first to throw the first stone by supporting the UN and US To sanction Nigeria. Guys check out history and know where we stand in all this.

Go sit down and shut the hell up. So it's SA fault you have murderers and thieves running your country? What history are you talking about? Because if you know your history you won't have made that stup1d statement. A thief of a nation got caught plain and simple. That we supported them during aparthied means they they allow us destroy their country like we destroyed ours? Nonsense.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Leaves For London For A Medical Check-up (photos) / NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today / Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.