Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa (39619 Views)

Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT / Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable / Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by jimjones: 7:55am On Sep 19, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the government of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

*stand and applaud*

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by RagaMufeen(m): 7:56am On Sep 19, 2014
All you Muslims should prepare, we have had enough of you killing Christians. Time for us to buy our weapons incase bk come near us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by anonimi: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2014
Those involved need to handle this better than they are doing currently.
South Africa is not exactly a hostile government to Nigeria or is it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by RagaMufeen(m): 7:57am On Sep 19, 2014
Muslims plotting to bring GEJ down since 2011
You shall not succeed
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Ryabcool(m): 7:57am On Sep 19, 2014
Okeikpu: APC will never rest until they bring bro Jona down.. angry
APC is now part of the SA govt?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 19, 2014
The USA and it allies hav been against Nig jus because of the anti gay law (tho they do nt say it out,bt actions speaks beta than voice). They claim to be helping us fight bh bt ntin like that..they've been undermining the works of d NG. Jus ystday, i was watching AJ and i saw some foreign activist blaming d nig police and army of using torture to extract info 4rm terrorist. Hw else do u get info 4rm terrorist?? By begging him?? Whereas US also use torture. The Fg may be right on this.,the money is meant for procurement of arms and i see no reason why SA shd be holding our money. Unless, ofcuz if they av any hidden agenda. If the fg says,it's our money. Then,it's our and we got wat we want to use it for. Pastor Ayo has no case to answer,he gave a reasonable explanatn enough for any reasonable mind.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by RagaMufeen(m): 7:58am On Sep 19, 2014
Enough of Born to rule.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 19, 2014
akeem0502:

The Number 1 point for money launders is SA now, Nigerians own exotic properties in SA, visit Cape Town, PE, Durban South then you will see. Nigerians daily bring in money into SA as in daily. If it was a million dollars SA authorities would have closed her eyes, because all these laundered funds seriously help SA's economy, but $9.3m is enough to make any govt shake. This kind of funds could be used to sponsor terrorism in any country. If FG was buying arms SA govt would have known, an official of DSS would have been involved, again no one goes around looking for arms, arms dealers come to you anywhere in the world, they are just a phone call away, why trouble yourself hiring a plane and carrying cash?

This is just my exact thoughts. Why go behind SA to buy arms and launder that large amount of cash into SA without notifying the SA security authorities and not even the DSS or any Nigerian security official on that flight? Why is GEJ running the presidency like his own kitchen? I expected Nigeria to deal openly in arms with SA, if they become hostile, simply deal openly with another country or contractors openly. But this one is money laundering and serious crime. If gej is not impeached in this mess, then may God help Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by RagaMufeen(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2014
We will not allow you people to bring bros Jonah down

[size=15pt]We've had enough of your killings.[/size]

Rise up oh thou Christians, the under lying motive is to bring Jonah down
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Kingharzyz(m): 8:02am On Sep 19, 2014
bigwind: The USA and it allies hav been against Nig jus because of the anti gay law (tho they do nt say it out,bt actions speaks beta than voice). They claim to be helping us fight bh bt ntin like that..they've been undermining the works of d NG. Jus ystday, i was watching AJ and i saw some foreign activist blaming d nig police and army of using torture to extract info 4rm terrorist. Hw else do u get info 4rm terrorist?? By begging him?? Whereas US also use torture. The Fg may be right on this.,the money is meant for procurement of arms and i see no reason why SA shd be holding our money. Unless, ofcuz if they av any hidden agenda. If the fg says,it's our money. Then,it's our and we got wat we want to use it for. Pastor Ayo has no case to answer,he gave a reasonable explanatn enough for any reasonable mind.
ODE oponu

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Ryabcool(m): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2014
haconjy: this is rubbish. South Africa is taken this issues personal cause of this three things.
1, economically set back in compare to Nigeria

2, those that got killed under SCON in Lagos

3, others issues that are not know. Like being use by western countries, take the advantage of what is happening in Nigeria to show there hatred, and more

Well, it is left to them because i know they will suffer more from Nigeria.
^^ Hope for a better Nigeria is still a far dream with the likes of people having the intellect of this poster.

You sir, are a psychologist's dream

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 19, 2014
just like nigeria SA will never allow foreigners to do unlawful things on her soil..thats it

haconjy: this is rubbish. South Africa is taken this issues personal cause of this three things.
1, economically set back in compare to Nigeria

2, those that got killed under SCON in Lagos

3, others issues that are not know. Like being use by western countries, take the advantage of what is happening in Nigeria to show there hatred, and more

Well, it is left to them because i know they will suffer more from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by KLEINBASS: 8:04am On Sep 19, 2014
anonimi: Those involved need to handle this better than they are doing currently.
South Africa is not exactly a hostile government to Nigeria or is it

dnt forget the same guys who who are investigating this case are the same guys who zuma still have to fight them in court over his own separate arms deal corruption. if zuma cnt sweep his own arms deal cases do u thnk he can do it for nigeria over night.

This is beyond suid-afrika government,

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by xreal: 8:04am On Sep 19, 2014
It is so simple....

Jona: A.Y, why you dey dull yourself? Get a jet, make we dey run things together. No one would suspect you at all.
A.Y; Seriously? * goes back to church* everyone here should give all his/her money to god, and it shall be well with you.
*goes back to Jona*
A.Y: I don buy am, how we go take dey run things?
Jona: Release your jet for my team of launders; I will pay you 1% of the money laundered per trip.
A.Y: Shuooooo! You get this kain business, na im you no tell me since? Na wor for yuoooo. When is the first trip?
Jona: First trip is tommorrow, destination is South Africa, amount: $9.3 million.
A.Y: 1% is......... Bloood of god. I don dieeee.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by epidi(m): 8:05am On Sep 19, 2014
KLEINBASS: dnt forget the same guys who who are investigating this case are the same guys who zuma still have to fight them in court over his own separate arms deal corruption. if zuma cnt sweep his own arms deal cases do u thnk he can do it for nigeria over night.

Thats SA's HEADACHE we got nothing to do with that atleast Zuma has a direction and he is moving SA forward,unlike this our clueless Jona.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 19, 2014
Kingharzyz:
ODE oponu
You see, i always refrain from insulting people but pls i beg u, respect urself. Maje kin ba'ye e je...dakun
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by RagaMufeen(m): 8:06am On Sep 19, 2014
Sahara Reporters and premium times using every means to paint our govt bad.
We will fight on the creeks!! we will fight on our lands!! we will fight on your land!!
[size=15pt]40YRS of Hausa misrule cannot be reintroduced through the back door[/size].
Jonah must rule till 2019, you don't like it join boko haram
We will fight on the creeks!! we will fight on our lands!! we will fight on your land!!
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by rman: 8:08am On Sep 19, 2014
Whoever tries to defend this with a straight face deserves to go to the hottest part of hell!

If ordinary Nigerians can come online and spew rubbish like :

SA is an ingrate, USA hates us etc then we are the worst set of humans on planet earth.

Haba people, money laundering gone wrong and people are trying to blame the invisible enemy.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Ryabcool(m): 8:09am On Sep 19, 2014
haconjy: South Africa is an ingratite. Nigeria has done so many for this country even in a wrong way during the fight for their independent. Now they are putting some people in the Nigeria Northern into problem by not releasing the money for arm procurement.

Mind you, stop mentioning CAN president into this issues. This man does not deny it that his let was use still you use all sort of abusive words, remember he is old enough to be your father, even your father's father. Respect your elder irrespective of his or her bad behaviour. Respect is reciprocal, remember your time comes soon for you to become a leader, whatever you do now will be done to you also
Will somebody please get this motherfhucker outta this thread? What kind of dumb talk is this? I should respect a man who doesn't mean well for me and my fellow Nigerians? Nigga GTFOH!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by RagaMufeen(m): 8:09am On Sep 19, 2014
rman: Whoever tries to defend this with a straight face deserves to go to the hottest part of hell!

If ordinary Nigerians can come online and spew rubbish like :

SA is an ingrate, USA hates us etc then we are the worst set of humans on planet earth.

Haba people, money laundering gone wrong and people are trying to blame the invisible enemy.

Return to sender in JESUS name

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2014
give one scenario wherein SA was against Nigeria

haconjy: SA is western pet, the country has being against Nigeria all this while, now i know that Nigeria cant be compare to another country in Africa, all Africa Country hate Nigeria. And that is while Nigeria needs to come out without the help of any country.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by KLEINBASS: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2014
epidi:

Thats SA's HEADACHE we got nothing to do with that atleast Zuma has a direction and he is moving SA forward,unlike this our clueless Jona.

From a south african view Zuma is worse we jus lucky that most of our institutes a run by competent people and government doesn't have full control over them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by haconjy(m): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2014
epidi:

I wonder when people like you will put tribe and sentiment apart and deal with the real issue.Jonathan and his brother put themselves in a spot in international community and you are talking about how you help SA to fight for freedom.An elder that refused to respect himself will be ridiculed by dregs of the society.They all need to cover their faces in shame they are disgrace to this great nation.

understand the reasons why that is said. Am not living in the past. I told you Nigeria does not follow normal procedure to fight for ties freedom. Some country dont follow procedure to fight terrorism (not always). mean while am not under support of any body, party or country except my Country, NIGERIA. Reason before you open your mouth.
Read my other post and see what is there
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by KLEINBASS: 8:13am On Sep 19, 2014
EroZA:

south africa is never against nigeria is jus this nigerians jus dnt knw how to follow the law and they thnk other countries is like nigeria wher such goes unpunished . when you point there wrong they alaways cry xenophobia towards SA blacks as if the white south africans treat them like humans

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by makazona(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2014
Whether acceptable or not,SA always look for a way to ridicule Nigeria and Nigerians

they hate us with passion but wont show it until we enter their trap.

now,we don enter...i pity Nigerians over there...Dem go hear am
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by RagaMufeen(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2014
We wont allow Hausa to rule for another 40yrs before we see power again, the plan to paint the FED govt bad will surely fail.

[size=15pt]No to the Gambaris, No to the Fulbe people.[/size]

Hausa want to take power through undemocratic means by using Sahara reporters to do it dirty work.

We refuse to be intimidated.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Ryabcool(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2014
mustymatic: We Muslims of Nigeria have to unite in
order to fight the war that is being waged
on us by our open enemy. We have been
under persecution for long and at the same
time we are tagged as terrorists.
In the interest of patriotic Nigerians that
these Muslim community is, answer must
be provided to these questions?
(1) Was Pastor Ayo authorised by FAAN/
NCAA to operate commericial/charter
flights with his Private Jet? Remember the
NCAA rule that those with Private Jets can only carry family and riends; but not for commercial purposes.
(2) Since it was a commercial charter, was
the FAAN appropriately notified before take
off from Nigeria?
(3) How was the $10 million loaded on that
flight without clearance from CBN or was
the insider who wires money to BH the
same person who facilitated the movement
of such huge amount?
(4) What were those weapons meant for
and why the illegal purchase?
t is a pity that thousands of Nigerian
Muslims are ill-informed. It is high time we
educate ourselves to form a common fronts
against the enemies of islam the Fanatical
Christians ( Although we believe there are
moderate ones) and their judo-zionist
allies .They are terrorist of the highest
order as it's now been revealed.
bro you stopped making any sense after number 4. No offense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by haconjy(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2014
EroZA:

you forgot when they are deporting Nigerian from there country, accusing Nigerian of not doing a kind of test before coming to there country, etc and mind you when did you see SA purporting us
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Ryabcool(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2014
haconjy: SA is western pet, the country has being against Nigeria all this while, now i know that Nigeria cant be compare to another country in Africa, all Africa Country hate Nigeria. And that is while Nigeria needs to come out without the help of any country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by RagaMufeen(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2014
The days of being a muslim as a prerequisite for ruling Nigeria is over.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2014
hushmail: nonsense n utterly rubbish!

9ja says is our money, wht more do SA need?

D better release dat money now or get ready 4 diplomatic row

SA has never forgiven 9ja 4 taking d tittle of africa largest economy from them
Me too, I believe this is not only about the money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" / Chidi Lloyd Attacks Buhari For 'Abandoning' APC In Rivers State / Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.