Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa (39611 Views)

Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT / Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable / Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by oluwafemi113(m): 5:27am On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 19, 2014
I honestly believe dat money wasn't been stolen, if it were, I really don't think SA will be their 1st oint of call, n moreso they would havve been no need of involving d isreali arm dealer ab initio in dat place; shoould dat money been stolen; anyway d Nig. Govt caused all these, raising of eyebrows; if they had been known for transerency n not stealing of public funds; I don't think this arguments would hv come up,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by misterjosh(m): 5:28am On Sep 19, 2014
Naija wic way...
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by djfaithy: 5:28am On Sep 19, 2014
God punish devil , PDP and JONA.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by cole265(m): 5:30am On Sep 19, 2014
A country claiming to be operating a cash less policy...na wa o. They are now hiding our money in the south no more in Europe.
Me self I no believe Nigeria govt explanation of secret arms deal. Imagine the excuse (bc US refuse us a open deal). Na wayo go kill Niger N.delta.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Luvdmx(m): 5:30am On Sep 19, 2014
Nigerian government, handling matters illegally since independent

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by cole265(m): 5:33am On Sep 19, 2014
Raymondenyi: I honestly believe dat money wasn't been stolen, if it were, I really don't think SA will be their 1st oint of call, n moreso they would havve been no need of involving d isreali arm dealer ab initio in dat place; shoould dat money been stolen; anyway d Nig. Govt caused all these, raising of eyebrows; if they had been known for transerency n not stealing of public funds; I don't think this arguments would hv come up,

You are confused.
...I don't blame you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by omenka(m): 5:33am On Sep 19, 2014
And some nincompop would come here telling me to paint a rosy picture of this country whenever I talk about her on the web because that is what patriotism is about!!

We can paint a billion rosy pictures all we want but just as we would be about to paint the one billion and oneth picture, this satanicaly corrupt government of Ebele Jonathan would take a single swipe at the drawing board and ruin that picture including those that had been painted in the past!!!

Jonathan's government has failed this country on all fronts. Our international image is totally basterdised and so are our domestic institutions!! Just look at the embarrassment Ayo has brought to christians in the country!!

Shameless thieves and terrorists.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 19, 2014
Lol...we going to use it to build free houses for the poor my friend

sheguy: South africa should release our money now!! Abi dem get watin dem 1 use take do? See finish.. Mtcheeeeee

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Gbawe2: 5:36am On Sep 19, 2014
skyfall: Of course it isn't acceptable. There's a clear case of cover-up by the Nigerian govt, not for itself but for the friends of Jonathan who are clearly involved in international criminality.

Indeed. Next minute Nigerians will claim South Africans hate them and malign them as criminals "for no reasons" yet look at the dubious and mafia-like conduct associated with the Government of Nigeria. The whole saga is a huge embarrassment that is just too ridiculous to even reflect on. It can only happen to Nigeria.

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by xrayz(m): 5:36am On Sep 19, 2014
I know we hav our problem(corruption) in dis country bt wht is it wit south Africa sef?are dey jst realisin dat our stolen wealth are usually investd in der country
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by iornenge81(m): 5:36am On Sep 19, 2014
Waiting for more revelations
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by englishmart(m): 5:37am On Sep 19, 2014
[size=45pt]Since our explanations are unacceptable, they should do the acceptable.

[/size]
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by hushmail: 5:39am On Sep 19, 2014
nonsense n utterly rubbish!

9ja says is our money, wht more do SA need?

D better release dat money now or get ready 4 diplomatic row

SA has never forgiven 9ja 4 taking d tittle of africa largest economy from them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by arewanationz: 5:40am On Sep 19, 2014
If you still don't believe the FG in alliance with the gang star, Ayo are key players behind Boko haam......You are a crack head.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by englishmart(m): 5:42am On Sep 19, 2014
hushmail: nonsense n utterly rubbish!

diplomatic row what? South Africa is not weaker than Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by omenka(m): 5:45am On Sep 19, 2014
Jonathan makes it awfully difficult for one not to call him names. His string of failures leave a whole world to be desired. What has the country done to deserve such abominable crop of men and women runing her affairs?? Everything appears to be going in one direction; backwards. Yet the man has time to confer on criminals and murderers National Honours!! This man makes me sick to my guts!!

Much as I respect you Baba, this is all your fault!!! angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by texazzpete(m): 5:47am On Sep 19, 2014
Raymondenyi: I honestly believe dat money wasn't been stolen, if it were, I really don't think SA will be their 1st oint of call, n moreso they would havve been no need of involving d isreali arm dealer ab initio in dat place; shoould dat money been stolen; anyway d Nig. Govt caused all these, raising of eyebrows; if they had been known for transerency n not stealing of public funds; I don't think this arguments would hv come up,

I honestly think you're a sheep.

Go read the OP again and the brilliant arguments from the South African agency and come back to tell us this is a legitimate deal.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by arewanationz: 5:50am On Sep 19, 2014
Gbawe2:

Indeed. Next minute Nigerians will claim South Africans hate them and malign them as criminals "for no reasons" yet look at the dubious and mafia-like conduct associated with the Government of Nigeria. The whole saga is a huge embarrassment that is just too ridiculous to even reflect on. It can only happen to Nigeria.

See this post below and lots of others like it to confirm your comments in bold.

You later begin to wonder why Nigeria is in such a terrible mess.

hushmail: nonsense n utterly rubbish!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by honeric01(m): 5:50am On Sep 19, 2014
Nigerian govt exporting corruption and lies since 1960!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by lurvy: 5:52am On Sep 19, 2014
[size=16pt]....The statement tallies with what top security officials told PREMIUM TIMES in confidence that the money was legit as the government decided to buy the arms secretly; because the U.S. government had allegedly blocked its efforts to buy arms openly.

From the above, My question is..... Why should the US government block Nigeria's efforts to buy arms openly..? Even with the current security situation in Nigeria?

Remember the US Government earlier predicted the break-up of Nigeria in 2015!
So is the US Government trying to make their prediction come to pass by refusing to sell arms to Nigeria or even assisting Nigeria militarily..?? [/size]
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by iterator25: 5:52am On Sep 19, 2014
the last thing SA wants now is a diplomatic row with Nigeria.. FG cares about national interest and not his citizens so expect a response.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by lurvy: 5:53am On Sep 19, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Innodon(m): 5:53am On Sep 19, 2014
Trying to cover up ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 19, 2014
Can someone please shoot Ayo Orisejiafor on his legs?

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 19, 2014
texazzpete:

I honestly think you're a sheep.

Go read the OP again and the brilliant arguments from the South African agency and come back to tell us this is a legitimate deal.
cole265:
You are confused.
...I don't blame you.
. I had always though this site was made up of intellectuals, until now people like U strt betraying my long held believes!!! If u think my argument is flawwed, u counter it, with a more superior argumments of facts, dat is how intellectuals aarguing... Amounting to abuse n insults because of someone's legitimate argument, is d climax of insensibility, employed by touts, charlatans n politicaal thugs... I honestly believe "intelectuals" (should y'all happpen to be 1) can do better...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Diva4: 5:57am On Sep 19, 2014
In nigeria elephant can fly. so this kind of cospiracy is not new. who are the people that went to acquire the arms? where they military officials? is nigerian army aware of such transactions? MR PRESIDENT HAS THE FINAL SAY. Let see how they will cover this one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 19, 2014
Shame on d clueless crew & the 50 cent wanna-be of a pastor!
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by tinuolababy(f): 6:05am On Sep 19, 2014
South africa wan chop that money. Period!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by echarlz(m): 6:06am On Sep 19, 2014
The first time pastor Ayo's jet was caught money-laundering and gun-running may not be the first time it was being used for such

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 19, 2014
I didn't get your post. You mean, who is a crack head? Explain. tongue

arewanationz: If you still don't believe the FG in alliance with the gang star, Ayo are key players behind Boko haam......You are a crack head.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by akeem0502: 6:09am On Sep 19, 2014

The Number 1 point for money launders is SA now, Nigerians own exotic properties in SA, visit Cape Town, PE, Durban South then you will see. Nigerians daily bring in money into SA as in daily. If it was a million dollars SA authorities would have closed her eyes, because all these laundered funds seriously help SA's economy, but $9.3m is enough to make any govt shake. This kind of funds could be used to sponsor terrorism in any country. If FG was buying arms SA govt would have known, an official of DSS would have been involved, again no one goes around looking for arms, arms dealers come to you anywhere in the world, they are just a phone call away, why trouble yourself hiring a plane and carrying cash?

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) / Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement / Buhari Leaves For London For A Medical Check-up (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.