Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa (39602 Views)

Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT / Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable / Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by blaise26abj(m): 6:13am On Sep 19, 2014
" If $20billion is missing, America will know. it is their money. America will know"- Presido GEJ, 2014. Now America has started collecting back their Money in saner climes. $9.3 million down, $19.99 billion to go.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Sebastiane(m): 6:17am On Sep 19, 2014
Incase you havent done the math yet thats equivalent to 14.88billion naira the Nigerian Govt transferred in a hard currency into another countries airspace without prior info to its authorities. If thats not an intention to carry illicit dealings (money laundering or illegal arms deal) then i dont know what to call it. The SA govt has every right to freeze the said amount because the proper protocol for such deals wasnt followed.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:19am On Sep 19, 2014
Allow the South Africans do whatever they want with the money and bill MTN for it.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by heykims(m): 6:21am On Sep 19, 2014
Freeze ke?
South Africa, abeg no freeze our money oooooo!!!
No need to return it too, just distribute to d Nigerian hustlers over there.
No give it back to Jona oo..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Onyiibazz: 6:24am On Sep 19, 2014
chigozisky01: so SA don get liver to freeze naija moni baa. Hey make una remmember how much mtn dey make ooo.

So because MTN is making a huge amount of money from Nigerians then due process should not be followed right? Why are Nigerians not patronising their own glo?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by rusher14: 6:25am On Sep 19, 2014
Sebastiane: Incase you havent done the math yet thats equivalent to 14.88billion naira the Nigerian Govt transferred in a hard currency into another countries airspace without prior info to its authorities. If thats not an intention to carry illicit dealings (money laundering or illegal arms deal) then i dont know what to call it. The SA govt has every right to freeze the said amount because the proper protocol for such deals wasnt followed.

err, 1.48 billion Naira.

Our currency never reach that one but you never know.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Kelly32: 6:26am On Sep 19, 2014
cole265:

You are confused.
...I don't blame you.

Its his opinion, why use such words? are you in the government to be sure that your un-confused opinion is the correct one? You would have just gone ahead to quote him and state your argument and let him see the issue from another perspective without being insulting about it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Rawshal(m): 6:30am On Sep 19, 2014
E jor ntori olohun,ta la se ni 9ja yii?
Ti ko ba ti ku,eje ka lo bee;abiii.
Y nigeria all d time?
Is dis d best set of people dan can lead in dis country?
I can't till nxt electn even thou it won't b count.
Who can save us in dis country nur?bcus I don tired...hahahahaahahahahaahahaa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by aminu89(m): 6:30am On Sep 19, 2014
Ok
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Manred0(m): 6:31am On Sep 19, 2014
femmy2010: Only in Nigeria
Only God knows what the cash was truly meant for.
How can you said that,you no dey read? Gej and Pastor bling bling want to get weapon for thier own alms of Boko haram wit d cash na.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Muscomide: 6:33am On Sep 19, 2014
cramjones: Can someone please shoot Ayo Orisejiafor on his legs?

-CramJones

Not before they put a bullet in your head first. You are even worse. An unprincipled mofo like you. Pot, kettle, black!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by bengoodcreature: 6:35am On Sep 19, 2014
wow, and d poor masses are geting poorer, ONLY JESUS can save

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by thandii1: 6:37am On Sep 19, 2014
Raymondenyi: . I had always though this site was made up of intellectuals, until now people like U strt betraying my long held believes!!! If u think my argument is flawwed, u counter it, with a more superior argumments of facts, dat is how intellectuals aarguing... Amounting to abuse n insults because of someone's legitimate argument, is d climax of insensibility, employed by touts, charlatans n politicaal thugs... I honestly believe "intelectuals" (should y'all happpen to be 1) can do better...

What an intellectual!! cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by sebali: 6:37am On Sep 19, 2014
ochilikoko: how do you mean? It was stated vividly that Nigeria Government have submitted all th necessary documents and receipts to prove the legitimacy of the deal. I wonder y some persons wants to take this issue personal

Go thru d write up again......d Nigerian govt. sent an un signed statement......ask urself why was d statement not signed...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Shehucom(m): 6:38am On Sep 19, 2014
And the conspiracy continues... just imagine how those hateful S/A ridicules Nigeria... what a shame

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Hafyz23(m): 6:40am On Sep 19, 2014
Blackchampion: Abeg i don tire to d hit FP dis morning. Mek i sleep small joor
So u remain awake just to hit fp? Abeg go back to sleep u must b tired indeed.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by hansad: 6:43am On Sep 19, 2014
Raw cash. South African govt may need the cash seriously. If not, diplomatic channels settle matters like this. If South African govt refuse to accept Nigerian govt explanation about the cash, South Africa govt can then avoid Nigeria's legitimate govt and deal with the Boko Haram govt already on ground in the northern part of Nigeria. It is a matter of raw cash , it is tempting. Govt can easily ignore govt because of raw cash. Most probable thing is that Nigeria legislature was on break, and military top brass wanted quick purchase of arms to sustain their winning streak against Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by skyface00(m): 6:44am On Sep 19, 2014
I guess dis is why SLS former CBN was removed, govt need someone that will cooperate with them without asking questions, dis is getting 2 much, can u imange this amount of money taken out of Nigeria every month, so many of thiz as been hapnin, dis only come 2 d public when SA refused 2 compromise, in a serious country Mr president should be referin 2 as fomer president of Nigeria by now

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Blackchampion(m): 6:44am On Sep 19, 2014
Hafyz23: So u remain awake just to hit fp? Abeg go back to sleep u must b tired indeed.
Now u missed it.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by abysirius(m): 6:45am On Sep 19, 2014
liberty300: yes. After people would be wondering why Linda is richer than seun. @least,linda doesn't let hate foster in her site. Nairalnaders are filled with bitter,vile sociopaths
Don't be an agent of confusion! How is Seun or Nairaland the problem here? Few months ago before Sanusi Lamido left office (ex CBN governor), he pointed fingers at GEJ govt but clowns here like u (becos u're certainly one if u still reason like a kid) said he was anti-GEJ. That it was a northern plot to ensure GEJ doesn't return come 2015.

Now here is another fraud related allegation levelled against him.. Let him come out and provide a convincing explanation as whatever he thought or felt has been provided as proof to vindicate his govt. of dis mess hasn't worked.

And as for Oritsejafor, I pity him. Because of ephemeral things (oun to ma tan) he allowed himself to be used/deceived. Atleast he could av just retired if he's tired of recruiting for Jesus instead of trying to stray his followers...

But seriously Liberty300, ur judgement is biased and wrong. Av u seen the questions that even keyamo was asking d government to answer? Let's try to approach issues with all honesty.

Peace..

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Exjoker(m): 6:47am On Sep 19, 2014
After killin bout 65 of there citizen u xpect them not avenge rite??
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by esoboy875(m): 6:49am On Sep 19, 2014
SA dig deep so dat we wil knw d truth nd for d moni pls don't release it or infact we dash una.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by femmy2010(m): 6:49am On Sep 19, 2014
Manred0: How can you said that,you no dey read? Gej and Pastor bling bling want to get weapon for thier own alms of Boko haram wit d cash na.

Because that is what they say then it was it is actually meant for?
Haba, wise up na.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by hamedade2000(m): 6:50am On Sep 19, 2014
ochilikoko: how do you mean? It was stated vividly that Nigeria Government have submitted all th necessary documents and receipts to prove the legitimacy of the deal. I wonder y some persons wants to take this issue personal
And u forgot to read d oda parts which indicates dat all d so called legitimate documents r also illegitimate ba! SYCHOPHANT! Need a brain transplant to reason again I guess grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by molydonhenry(m): 6:51am On Sep 19, 2014
This things r happening simultaneously...

Pst. Ayo Oritsjafor is a Nigerian cleric whose Jet is used in the proposed arms deal

T B Joshua is another Nigerian cleric whose building collapse killed about 80 pple of which 85% are south africans.

Now! SA arrested 2 Nigerians and an Israeli with a whooping 9.3m dollars. They shud probably confiscate d money and use to compensate d family of the dead. because FG freely gave out dat money.

Just yesterday a SA coach was arrested in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Okeikpu(m): 6:51am On Sep 19, 2014
APC will never rest until they bring bro Jona down.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by bayulll01(m): 6:58am On Sep 19, 2014
akeem0502:

The Number 1 point for money launders is SA now, Nigerians own exotic properties in SA, visit Cape Town, PE, Durban South then you will see. Nigerians daily bring in money into SA as in daily. If it was a million dollars SA authorities would have closed her eyes, because all these laundered funds seriously help SA's economy, but $9.3m is enough to make any govt shake. This kind of funds could be used to sponsor terrorism in any country. If FG was buying arms SA govt would have known, an official of DSS would have been involved, again no one goes around looking for arms, arms dealers come to you anywhere in the world, they are just a phone call away, why trouble yourself hiring a plane and carrying cash?
bro you have sense now I understand why this country is so backward,those caught with that cash should be jailed I believe that money is not meant for arm dealing,Omo nija don finish,see looting oh ny God

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by haconjy(m): 6:59am On Sep 19, 2014
this is rubbish. South Africa is taken this issues personal cause of this three things.
1, economically set back in compare to Nigeria

2, those that got killed under SCON in Lagos

3, others issues that are not know. Like being use by western countries, take the advantage of what is happening in Nigeria to show there hatred, and more

Well, it is left to them because i know they will suffer more from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Cheny(m): 6:59am On Sep 19, 2014
Such a wonder that some people are always defending this Govt even when it's obvious that Clowns and misfits in d helm of affairs are pushing what's left of this banana republic into an abyss.Folks should always stand for the truth irrespective of who is involved. It's a pity that many mistake blind loyalty and sycophancy for patriotism. A legitimate business done in an illegitimate way!! what an explanation. When will we ever grow up as a country?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by motobid(m): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2014
In the voice of Asari Dokubo: Obj is behind this, he called Zuma to help him disgrace Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by steryj(m): 7:03am On Sep 19, 2014
sammieguze: Lol.... U re so funny

whats personal in my not finding the Nigerian government explanation plausible

It just shows am not convinced.

Now, how is that your headache? Or how does that sound personal?

Btw, even if i take it personal, i don't see anything wrong in that coz it is a personal issue as long as i pay my tax which i do.
One thing many dont seem to know is that, Nigeria has gotten many enemies within Africa. No matter how genuine the govt reasons might be they are bound to fall on deaf ears. SA would be the last Afrcan country that would take such from Nigeria considering the political & economic cold war that has been going on between the two. But one thing is certain, this would lead to a messy deplomatic relation between the two.
As for the US stance on leveraging a ban on arms sale to Nigeria. As a matter of fact, that is the least US could do. we all know that Fed govt ban on gay marriage is not a thing anyone would call a small fry when dealing with the US. The US would go to any lenght to bringing Nigeria on her kneels and swallow the bitter pill. This is the moment the West have been waiting for and now is the time to hit us where it hurts most. And as for we Nigerians this is the time we can stand by our government and ward off these imperialists ones and for all. We have no other place to call home . lets forge a common front regardless our political diffrences. God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by shanktang(m): 7:05am On Sep 19, 2014
Proudly Nigerian !
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari / Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision / Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.