Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa (39616 Views)

Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT / Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable / Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Alexk2(m): 8:48am On Sep 19, 2014
RagaMufeen[b]We must bring in ammunition to defeat boko haram.
We will use every means to defeat these people. No amount of distraction
will stop the onslaught on Boko haram.
[/b]

Boko haram supporters and those not wanting our military to be armed
more than boko haram will be tossed in the pit of hell fire.
bros., i just love you straight with this ur post. God bless u.
i'm nt a fan of GEJ but if going to the black market is all that we must do to stamp out this evil called boko haram, it must be done...
we must win this battle.
God bless nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by MadCow1: 8:49am On Sep 19, 2014
2015 Election Money... grin

Arms my Asse

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by RagaMufeen(m): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2014
Alexk2:
bros., i just love you straight with this ur post. God bless u.
i'm nt a fan of GEJ but if going to the black market is all that we must do to stamp out this evil called boko haram, it must be done...
we must win this battle.
God bless nigeria!

Thank you Sir. We must get our military prepared, it pains them that they stole our weapons and gave it to boko haram but we are clever than them by using any means to get our weapons.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Delafruita(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2014
Ajinoride: it is very obvious that the average nigerian does not understnd what is going on. the government is facing a lot of hard times for not compromising their stand on issues like gay legit etc. every reasonable govt will do everything possible to make things work.
comments like these explain why this country is backward.10.illion dolllars in cash is ferried offf to another country and some people cook up all sorts of excuses to defend it?have you people gone baloney?if indeed,america has stopped sellling arms to nigeria,does that stop nigeria from patronising china?russia?india?turkey?or even south africa in an official capacity?how does a sovereign nation ferry millions in cash to purchase arms and claim its a legitimate deal?and even when all available evidence show their story is bollocks,some supposedly educated,intelligent fellows post irritating comments like the above.this country is in shambles

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by RagaMufeen(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2014
MadCow1: 2015 Election Money... grin

Arms my Asse

What is a Madcow1 doing here? Malu wey miss road.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by sevule(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2014
News like this makes me SICK to the gut of my stomach. And dense Nigerians who support this corrupt government without thinking make me even sicker!! These so called "Nigerians" that blindly support an obviously corrupt government would GLADLY sell their family for a piece of bread. Let us look at this logically:

1. The Nigerian government said that the US blocked the sale of arms to Nigeria. Please is it the same US that donated helicopters, drones and night vision goggles to Nigeria to curb the Boko Haram menace that blocked the sale of arms?? When did the US ever say that the sale of arms to Nigeria is blocked? Mind you the US is very CLEAR about countries that are not allowed to buy arms such as Iran, North Korea etc. Please stop insulting what is left of our intelligence.

2. Who approved the $9.3million and from which budget?? Is it the army's budget?

3. Since when did the Federal Government start "borrowing" private aircraft to transact business?

4. Why was this a cash transaction? What happened to money transfer?

5. Why did the "transaction" take place in South Africa when the supposed arms company is based in Cyprus? If the transaction was legit why didn't it take place in Nigeria?

6. If the transaction was legit then why oh why was the company that issued the "receipt" not registered as an arms dealer? Legitimate arms dealers are known worldwide and they do not hide!! They have licenses to sell arms for goodness sake!

7. Why would the Nigerian government knowingly and willingly contravene South Africa's money import laws? For goodness sake even here in Nigeria you HAVE to declare any amount that you are carrying which is greater than $10,000. So why would our government KNOWINGLY[/b]go to South Africa and [b]BREAK their laws?

8. Isn't it pretty obvious now where our $20 billion went to?

So by a simple process of inference we can safely assume the following:

1. The deal was a money laundering deal plain and simple!

2. It was actually an arms deal but the arms was never meant for the army or navy. They were meant for the upcoming elections or Boko Haram.

As usual we would bury our heads in the sand and refuse to hold our government responsible for this travesty

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2014
chigozisky01: so SA don get liver to freeze naija moni baa. Hey make una remmember how much mtn dey make ooo.

Make them no release the money na. Na MTN go suffer am
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by rusher14: 8:52am On Sep 19, 2014
RagaMufeen: Why are people against us bringing arms to our soldiers, Ans...to use the ones we have to arm boko haram. Your plans have been exposed you sons and daughters of Jezebel. Your wicked plan to arm while denying our military good weapons have been exposed.

Is today your day off or you are simply ecstatic you registered your moniker just yesterday the 18th of September??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by MurphyInc(m): 8:53am On Sep 19, 2014
Okeikpz. Lotu:
APC will never rest until they bring bro Jona down.. angry

Seriously ? Have you been smoking some powerful substance that is too powerful for your brain.I don't know why common sense is lost in this generation sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by steryj(m): 8:53am On Sep 19, 2014
Kingharzyz:
ODE oponu
When 'll you people ever grow? Must you make your case by hurling abuses
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by RagaMufeen(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2014
Any one who leave the big matter of fighting boko haram to duel on this is a failure. You people have failed, we will get our military armed. Whether you boko haram supporters like it or not. Instead of talking about important things you keep running your dirty mouth about bla bla bla.

We must give our soldiers weapons whether America like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by RagaMufeen(m): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2014
America and APC plans is exposed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1mNgg8TtTM
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by tbaby534(f): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2014
donpata: Pastor Ayo go suffer with nairalanders soon.
What can naira land do? How can they make him suffer? All they can do is comment on a topic. Most of them cant even look pastor ayo in the eye and tell him he is a thief, I'm yet to see a nairalander that can come out and open his/her her mouth and accuse one oga at the top face to face. All they do is blarb online, they can't do no shit.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by RagaMufeen(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2014
They give all our arms to boko haram but afraid we might go out and get weapons. See boko haram with big weapons here.

Bros how did boko haram get this weapons? Yet you're afraid we want to arm our military. God punish you and send you to hell fire. Hausas have rule this country for 40yrs but cant let us rule for 8yrs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cu5xYLdaJU

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by cole265(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2014
Kelly32:

Its his opinion, why use such words? are you in the government to be sure that your un-confused opinion is the correct one? You would have just gone ahead to quote him and state your argument and let him see the issue from another perspective without being insulting about it.

I really don't mean it as insult....but if it is perceived so, am sorry. just felt he is not taking a stand on if the govt is trying to compromise or not. And that I don't blame him for such confusion bc our govt do not give clear reasons to trust them. Will be more explicit henceforth even if am sleepy.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by RagaMufeen(m): 9:02am On Sep 19, 2014
rusher14:
Is today your day off or you are simply ecstatic you registered your moniker just yesterday the 18th of September??

I see this is where you boko haram people has been hiding. Am here for you people. All your lies will be exposed.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by nifton(m): 9:02am On Sep 19, 2014
South don c opportunity to av a share of Naijas oil moni.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 19, 2014
KLEINBASS:

you people are failing to understand that this case is now beyond the government, SA government is also under investigation for some arms deal corruption that happend long time ago. in south africa if you screw up you stand trial there is no diplomatic exception when it comes to arms dealing. even zuma is facing his own charges of corruption in arms dealing which he cnt sweep under the carpet. do u thnk if the SA government cnt make there own arms deal case disappear ,can they easily do it for nigeria?
. If you understand me correctly am not saying that SA should make it go away, my point is given the arms treaty and the fact that the deal has been exposed SA is doing what every other reasonable country would do- distance themselves from such deal and denial any involvement which is why such a deal is being entered with the help of a third party not linked to the government.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by RagaMufeen(m): 9:03am On Sep 19, 2014
After 40yrs of ruling nigeria, no Hausa man qualify again until 2032.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by adepiero: 9:03am On Sep 19, 2014
ochilikoko: how do you mean? It was stated vividly that Nigeria Government have submitted all th necessary documents and receipts to prove the legitimacy of the deal. I wonder y some persons wants to take this issue personal
do u have eye defect? didn't you read the part that says the dates didn't tally?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by buJu234: 9:04am On Sep 19, 2014
na waoo for this country ooo...

nearly 99.9% of news from Nigeria are always bad news why:::::

its either the citizens re involved in one shady deal or her govt. is involved in another shady deal...

so by default if u re not a Nigerian and not based in Nigeria u will think that everyone in Nigeria is a potential scammer
jst like everyone in Afghanistan is a potential suicide bomber...

na waooo...

yet we have one of the world largest religious group... ( both Christianity; Islam & Idol worshipers)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2014
selective justice is still injustice! ()-

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by RagaMufeen(m): 9:06am On Sep 19, 2014
This is outrageous, they give our weapons to boko haram but are angry we went to buy weapons from black market. We will go to black market, green market, red market any where find weapons we will buy. If you dont like it thats your problem. We must arm our soldiers.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by driand(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2014
chigozisky01: so SA don get liver to freeze naija moni baa. Hey make una remmember how much mtn dey make ooo.
our FG stooped so low that dey can no longer be trusted , due to massive corruption the government of SA are handling our FG like a kid being scolded

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Orikinla(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2014
[size=28pt]This is the government majority of people on Nairaland voted for, because you are often not far from what you support.
Evil begets evil.
Liars breed liars.
A government of liars by liars and for liars.
A government of ediots by ediots for ediots.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by KLEINBASS: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2014
woodcook: . If you understand me correctly am not saying that SA should make it go away, my point is given the arms treaty and the fact that the deal has been exposed SA is doing what every other reasonable country would do- distance themselves from such deal and denial any involvement which is why such a deal is being entered with the help of a third party not linked to the government.

yah noticed it was jus a miss quote.but it should be said you have a point
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by canalily(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2014
....provided nigeria is concerned, oritsejafor is even safer than this rat....lets watch naa! Lawless country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by M4gunners: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2014
Why did US blocked Nigeria from buying arms openly?Or they are also among dose sponsoring BOKO HSTSM?
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by rusher14: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2014
RagaMufeen:

I see this is where you boko haram people has been hiding. Am here for you people. All your lies will be exposed.

I would only advise a minion like you to get an eduction first before attempting to contribute to a forum. Otherwise, you would expose your obvious lack of aptitude and decorum.

On the other hand, this could be you contracted vocation for the day. If this is indeed the case, I would suggest you recant it as you are surely are mortgaging the little you have of your dire future.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Kog45(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2014
liberty300: yes. After people would be wondering why Linda is richer than seun. @least,linda doesn't let hate foster in her site. Nairalnaders are filled with bitter,vile sociopaths
It is a pity dt we are in a country where sentiment,ethnic and religious override our sense of reasoning.If i may ask u is it right for Ayo Oriserjafor to be involved in this mess?is this scandal good for d image of the country?pls d truth must be told and the nairalander must express their diverse opinions on the issue.So there is no need of of u castigating nairanlanders and Seun on this sensitive issue that has brought shame to our Fatherland.Mind you i'm a xtian but issue like this is above sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by emmdam(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2014
Christianity is now a big joke. Though Pastors, Revs, Bishops, Prophets are also mortal like their congregation but these are the men of god God some people take as their mentor. It is a pity that christianity is changing rapidly to a worse situation in the world in which men of god God who should portray good example involve in illegal and immoral acts. My own perception is that CAN president and his associates bought the jet to ease money laundering and this may not be their first time of doing such a thing with the jet. I doubt the report that the money is meant for purchase of arms when we have ministry of defence in charge of that.....hmmmmm!. Most men of god God have turned churches to a money making business. Only God knows who is serving him wholeheartedly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement / Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table / Buhari Leaves For London For A Medical Check-up (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.