Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Gestures That Girlfriends Love. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gestures That Girlfriends Love. (49101 Views)

Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies / Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by ekmike(m): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2014
[/quote]
Tnx...It was an oversight
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by ekmike(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2014
[quote author=ferdimako][/quote]
Tnx bro.....it was an oversight
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Skylee(m): 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
I've tried some of those b4 & it's really amazing. She'll just smile back @ me. Even me, I enjoyed doing them.
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by auskenfine(m): 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
Na people like you dey make guys confuse; not knowing what will and will not please your STIFF self. Lol.

3cycle: I don't like compliments especially one that has to do with my clothes or jewelleries.

I may never have to use them again if you compliment them. Sounds weird but that's me
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Osota(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
kassyme: Lolzzz...Abi?

You should meet me too... grin
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by SenatorJames(m): 5:59am On Sep 23, 2014
This is interesting. I had known that some special tourching are quite loving, most especially for ladies.
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2014
missberrypop5: it doesn't sound weird, me too. Esp when a guy tells me my hair is beautiful, makes me feel like it's not at all.
well,i had to sign up to comment on this then i checked your pic,and i had to..check again to be sure my eyes saw correctly.
So,i'll tell you,your hair is beautiful,you can go ahead and cut it off,lol,but its the truth.
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 11:23am On May 05, 2015
katerynt88:
Still searching............. shocked!
can u quote?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / Lady Finds Love At Filling Station, Thanks The Government (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.